Page 55 of 678 FirstFirst ... 5455152535455 5657585965105155555 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    6/06/2008 9:04pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Verne_Gilbert
    It is Creeden or someone typing for him. If you go to his posts on other forums here at Bullshido you will see that he is very interested in the military (Creeden MO).

Respectfully
    Verne Gilbert
    I remember Creedon telling me that Billy posts a lot under his name Vern. It works because they are both a little slow and probably dyslexic as well (dyslexia does not reflect intellect)... But yeah I can see your point and it probably is Jawney. Anyhow at this point a lot of people want to lay a beatin on both guys thats for sure!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/06/2008 9:21pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    everyone else will have to wait in line

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/06/2008 9:47pm

Style: karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Browning
    Okay, Samuel Lone Wolf has been accused of being Joe Angel Molano whom the AIM says has a checkered criminal past.

Either Uki is correct or incorrect concerning this specific identification.

If he is incorrect, then I'll ban his account, for all the bullshit he's caused here. However if the identification is correct then it becomes relevant to this thread.

Mr.Browning

If I understand you correctly. If someone threatens someone else associated with this case then their public records are fair game. That being the case quite a few folks here and some not here are subject to such humiliation for things they most likely have already paid a debt to society for.

I think that if a threat exist it should be handled either privately or through the justice system. A persons public records do not belong here.

No Creeden I do not have a criminal record, but you and someone close to you might.

Respectfully
    Verne Gilbert
    Last edited by Verne_Gilbert; 6/06/2008 11:15pm at . Reason: spelling and format

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/07/2008 12:02am

Style: karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsimon3387
    I remember Creedon telling me that Billy posts a lot under his name Vern. It works because they are both a little slow and probably dyslexic as well (dyslexia does not reflect intellect)... But yeah I can see your point and it probably is Jawney. Anyhow at this point a lot of people want to lay a beatin on both guys thats for sure!

Dsimon

I have no desire to confront him physically or any other way. I am just having a very hard time sitting here reading all the lies and misinformation he is allowed to post in reference to others. Who is he to smear someone's character just because he may not agree with their view point. The purpose of this forum is to discuss the events of the law suit not humiliate people!!!

This latest subject in my opinion does not belong here. Mr. Lonewolf to the best of my knowledge has not posted here. He may have sent a challenge to Billy. So what, that's a private matter, to be settled by them. Any problems Mr. Lonewolf may have had in the past, or present have nothing to do with this case. If we are to condemn all of the martial artist who have had problems with the law, we would be condemning a large percentage of our martial arts population.

Even if this guy is not Creeden he has lied on this forum or other forums here at Bullshido. Granted small lies that were attempts to hide his identity. but lies none the less. We all know who he is, but he is still here degrading people. Oh well I guess maybe we need him to keep it going. Which would be ok with me if he would perform in a civilized manner and show some respect for the opinions of others. I have learned over the years that one of the hardest lessons for humans to grasp, is that other people are also human and should be respected as such. A lesson I am afraid the Fall River folks will never learn.

Love your posts

Respectfully
    Verne Gilbert
    Last edited by Verne_Gilbert; 6/07/2008 12:09am at .

Posted On:
    6/07/2008 8:00am

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What you people seems not to realize is that , not everyone agrees with the way this story is being twisted to fit someones agenda.

All the bullshit with Ashida Kim and Stoffel Van Vureen and now its theses guys who were suppose to except as real and their using the same web site http://www.blackdragon.co.za/homepage/126/home/ but we only see the Felkoff s fake degree . And how do I know its fake. I was told that he was J.K.D. out of Chicago , 1 first Dan in the WKF thats all. And he was way away from John when he started the BDFS.

So if someone disagrees with you hes automatically Creeden and Aguiar , but wait a second what about the Green Dragons http://www.greendragonsociety.com/Jerry_Main.htm . They seems to hate Webb and his many alias on this board , including John Patricio. People seem to think the Floyd Webb only nemesis is Fall River. He's in a **** storm in Chicago with the Green Dragons. They hate him even more.

araboga (1 week ago) Show Hide Marked as spam 0 Reply Floyd Webb, the truth about the Dragon Wars is this: Count Dante is responsible for the death of Jim Koncevik. Dante started th fight by attacking a gds instructor with a lethal weapon. The melee that ensued resulted in the death of Jim Koncevik. No one will ever know how it happened. The courts could not settle the matter, neither could the police. neither wll you.

jaraboga (1 week ago) Show Hide Marked as spam 0 Reply webb, ur obsession to "solve" the mystery behind the death of Jim Koncevik is pure ego. Trying to make a name for yourself. You have stated on your blog that you have enough material to make your movie. Do so. It's about Count Dante, not the gds.
    floydwebb1chicago (2 weeks ago) Show Hide Marked as spam 0 Reply This is Floyd Webb. What makes me fanatic because I want to get to the truth about a historical event? The events are not DEAD, People still talk about it. They talk about it because the TRUTH has never come out about what happened that day, April 23, 1970. No one is blaming anyone or trying to resurrect a case. It is merely a clarification of history. Anyway, not to worry, there is nothing the contemporary Green Dragon Society can tell me.

Daoyin426 (2 weeks ago) Show Hide Marked as spam 0 Reply Why are you here what clarification those event are only known to those who were there
    you were not. That history however it happen was not anything good let it be my friend.

archanjo88 (1 week ago) Show Hide Marked as spam 0 Reply I have already done the report, it will be public soon. The good that can come out of is as to serve as a cautionary tale of ego versus good sense. We can never use too much good sense.

See Archanjo88 is Floyd Webbs you-tube name and the name floydwebb1chicago, see Floyd webb posts under several alias.

See like everyone else I archive everything.

Laurence
    Attached Images  

Posted On:
    6/07/2008 8:13am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Talk about bashing , Agliuar has never posted here ever. So grow up.:gay:

Posted On:
    6/07/2008 8:18am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://www.greendragonsociety.com/Jerry1.htm

ready2bloodmatch (1 week ago) Show Hide Marked as spam 0 Reply Floyd: Make sure in your movie you tell how DANTE stole the Triangle Tao and put it on his Dragon Banner. Everyone go to "comments" and look across and click "links". The 1st link is Floyd's secret BLOG. It has Dante's Dragon with Banner of the TAO! Explain that in the film, Floyd.

ready2bloodmatch (1 week ago) Show Hide Marked as spam 0 Reply Floyd: make sure you tell how Dante really wanted to study the Entire Art of Chi Tao, which he refers to as "gung fu". His "Dance of Death" form is Chi Tao Chuan. Our Art. Make sure you explain that in your film, Floyd.

ready2bloodmatch (1 week ago) Show Hide Marked as spam 0 Reply I just woke up and saw that you said,"You don't need anything from the contemporary Green Dragon". You need small facts that will make a big difference. Floyd, you still need to talk with ppl before releasing your obsession.

Laurence

Posted On:
    6/07/2008 8:24am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    jaraboga (1 week ago) Show Hide Marked as spam 0 Reply At the top of this you tube page are the "comments"/links. One goes directly to Floydd Webb's connections with the Black Dragon Society.Thanks to Ready2Bloodmatch for that info. I personally am convinced that Floydd webb is a agent provocateur, trying to infiltrate the Green Dragon under the guise of being a filmmaker.

As you can see the GDS hate Webb and the lies he's trying to tell.

jaraboga (1 week ago) Show Hide Marked as spam 0 Reply Webb is obsessed with "solving" the death of Jim Koncevik. Why? certainly not too complete his film. No. He has a"hidden agenda", he has formal ties to the Black Dragon Society, honorary rank, etc Webb is not to be"trusted"!!!
    raboga (1 week ago) Show Hide Marked as spam 0 Reply Has anyone ever considered the possibilty that Count Dante himself "murdered" Koncevik, during the "mass confusion" of the brawl at the Black Cobra Hall. Why? Jealousy, Envy, Fear!! Koncevik was the best tournament fighter in the USA at the time.
    jaraboga (1 week ago) Show Hide Marked as spam 0 Reply Dante created the character of the "World's Deadliest Fighter", now if Koncevik had surpassed him in skill and fighting ability, this reputation would no longer be valid. Koncevik was the best fighterin the USA at the time. Dante surely felt threatened by the emergence of his top student as the best in the USA. Would Koncevik be a rival for the title of "World's Deadliest Man"? Absolutely

Posted On:
    6/07/2008 8:28am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So the International BDFS is still run by Ashida Kim intresting.

johnpatricio (1 week ago) Show Hide Marked as spam 0 Reply Floyd is being sued by the BDFS for alleged copyright infringement. So yes... he will dent it because it isn't true. The only supposed faction of the BDFS that likes Floyd is the one in S. Africa that was once headed by Asshida Kim... and they are NOT the real BDFS but are also on schedule to be sued.

Any faction of the BDFS is a no no to the GDS.:spanky:

Laurence

Posted On:
    6/07/2008 8:31am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    But you did John you gave him Flyers and info pertaining to the BDFS in Fall River, you are a collaborator hands down.

johnpatricio (1 week ago) Show Hide Marked as spam 0 Reply I support and plan to buy a copy of the film when it's finished, but no, I am not working with Floyd in any way. I'm just a civilian who received an honorary rank from the BDFS (for helping promote them in the past) and am excited to see a Dante Documentary being made.