Style
    Ji Do Kwan
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Nope there'd be too many lawsuits.

Quote Originally Posted by alpha2six View Post
    Goddamn!.. Floyd could make part 2 with all these Shenanigans going on.
    Besides this one is far from over.

OOHH Floyd you'll never bumped into last night! Details to come I PROMISE.

Miss you Floyd ( like the intestinal flu)
    Master C.C. Pieschala

Style
    none
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ma_guy View Post

OOHH Floyd you'll never bumped into last night! Details to come I PROMISE.

Master C.C. Pieschala

ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. just make it the "troof."
    Last edited by floydwebb; 12/01/2009 8:31am at .

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ma_guy View Post

OOHH Floyd you'll never guess who I bumped into last night! Details to come I PROMISE.

Master C.C. Pieschala
    First of all, fixed that for you. It is now a sentence.

Secondly, what's with the suspense? If you bumped into them last night, surely you are in possession of the "details" right now. Of course, we all know that this buildup will result in another disappointing post recounting your meeting with some irrelevant nobody who was in posession of earthshattering third or fourth hand information. Then you will withold some crucial part of the conversation (like, the point) out of respect for this parent's child or child's parent or whatever excuse pops into your head at the time.

Your act is getting old Chris.

Here's a new one. Try using the english language to communicate. Actually tell the people reading this what your problem is and why you think it's Floyd's fault. Mysterious, cryptic bullshit may impress those gullible enough to call you "Master", but it doesn't impress the people here.

If you have something to say, then say it. Otherwise, take your invented rank, stuff it down the front of your pants so it looks like you've got a set, then **** off.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

So what's your Ku Ki Wan registration number Cwissy?

Quote Originally Posted by Nicko1 View Post
    First of all, fixed that for you. It is now a sentence.

Secondly, what's with the suspense? If you bumped into them last night, surely you are in possession of the "details" right now. Of course, we all know that this buildup will result in another disappointing post recounting your meeting with some irrelevant nobody who was in posession of earthshattering third or fourth hand information. Then you will withold some crucial part of the conversation (like, the point) out of respect for this parent's child or child's parent or whatever excuse pops into your head at the time.

Your act is getting old Chris.

Here's a new one. Try using the english language to communicate. Actually tell the people reading this what your problem is and why you think it's Floyd's fault. Mysterious, cryptic bullshit may impress those gullible enough to call you "Master", but it doesn't impress the people here.

If you have something to say, then say it. Otherwise, take your invented rank, stuff it down the front of your pants so it looks like you've got a set, then **** off.

You got it spot on my man. Creeden and this bozo have been pulling this "Guess what, we got the REAL story see! All will be revealed soon enough!" crap for what, going on five years now?

:5sigh:

Post your goddamn Ku Ki Wan registration number or shut the **** up you turd. You threatened to contact them the first time Im The Guy made you look like an ass, so I think it's only fair that someone returns the favor, now that you've thoroughly exposed yourself as a fraud here on this board.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

My Favorite Cwissy-isms

"You tipped your hand"

"I won't tip my hand"

"You disrespected my instructor"

"Call me on the phone"

"There's gonna be some surprises"

"This isn't over yet"

"My $50 problem"

"My $20 problem"

"Meet me in the street/ woods/ at my house"

"I won't fight an illegal match"

"My lawyer is watching this board"

YAWN.... :bduh:

Style
    Generic MMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So where does the REAL ninja master (Ashida Kim) figure in all this drama? Why has he managed to ride off into the sunset with Frank Dux? Guess his legendary ninja skills in eluding a fight have carried the day again.

Style
    karate
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I still want to know. Is there going to be a fight on January 9th or not?

Mike S

Style
    Tae Kwon Do
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Can't get a straight answer from Chris. But Creeden bailed out of his match with me.

Quote Originally Posted by mschremp View Post
    I still want to know. Is there going to be a fight on January 9th or not?

Mike S

Creeden has officially "Punked Out" on his match with me showing his true colors. Coward is a color, right?

Piechala is crying about an illegal some thing or other.
    Meaning at this point I would say no, he his following Creeden's lead in the No-Show-Kung-Fu Style.

Recap:

Is Creeden fighting me? No

Is Creeden Showing up? Maybe

If Creeden shows up will he try to start a fight with me? I will not fight Creeden without him signing the fight agreement for my legal protection.

Will I use the paperwork angle as a crutch not to fight Creeden? No, I will have the paperwork on hand for him to sign. Just in case his testicles decide to drop while he is there.

Does Creeden signing the paperwork = Fighting that night with me? Yes

Is Chris fighting Floyd? He has not officailly said one way or the other.

Will Chris even show up? Again, he has not officially said one way or the other.

That is where it stands as of right now.

The Ball is in your court, Chris...

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Im the Guy View Post
    If Creeden shows up will he try to start a fight with me? I will not fight Creeden without him signing the fight agreement for my legal protection.

Will I use the paperwork angle as a crutch not to fight Creeden? No, I will have the paperwork on hand for him to sign. Just in case his testicles decide to drop while he is there.

Does Creeden signing the paperwork = Fighting that night with me? Yes.
    Thank you for closing this loophole.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffphansen77 View Post
    So where does the REAL ninja master (Ashida Kim) figure in all this drama? Why has he managed to ride off into the sunset with Frank Dux? Guess his legendary ninja skills in eluding a fight have carried the day again.
    Ashida Kim/Radford Davis had the case against him dismissed when Billy Aguiar was unable to provide one iota of evidence that Floyd was in any way connected with him. Both he and Dux have their own investigation threads in MABS though.