Style
    BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ma_guy View Post
    Problem NOT solved. **** you & I think you are a liar.
    I've been networking Floyd. The real people & the truth is coming out. It's no longer YOUR STORY. I'll also fight you anytime & any place, but only if it's 100% legal. You are my punk bitch not vice versa my $20 problem. Meantime, I will continue to handle our issues through the legal channels.

So thanks for "the spotlight" but I'm really telling the truth & it REALLY backfired on you. More surprises to come .. So do the right thing, just tell the truth, or people will do it for you.

You'll see if I'm bluffing or not.
    I remain :thefinger
    Master C. C. Pieschala
    What would be the precepts of them fighting at the Next TD? I think the turnout would be significant.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    At this point I would rather that they do their fighting at a MMA Gym as Floyd has proposed without our official involvment. I really don't want the website to get dragged into supervising such a contest, and I don't think Floyd would be interested in this either.

Style
    none
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

No throwdown action wih this one

Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Browning View Post
    At this point I would rather that they do their fighting at a MMA Gym as Floyd has proposed without our official involvment. I really don't want the website to get dragged into supervising such a contest, and I don't think Floyd would be interested in this either.
    Nahhhhh I agree Sam. Chris will just turn it around to make it look like you guys fixed it or something. He still has to SHOW UP!

If they can't agree to Cut Throat @ Bourbon Street, where there are a significant number of policemen in attendance, too bad.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

So what's your Ku Ki Wan registration number?

problem not solved. **** you & i think you are a liar.
    I've been networking floyd. The real people & the truth is coming out. It's no longer your story. I'll also fight you anytime & any place, but only if it's 100% legal. You are my punk bitch not vice versa my $20 problem. Meantime, i will continue to handle our issues through the legal channels.

So thanks for "the spotlight" but i'm really telling the truth & it really backfired on you. More surprises to come .. So do the right thing, just tell the truth, or people will do it for you.

You'll see if i'm bluffing or not.
    I remain :thefinger
    master c. C. Pieschala

i say you're bluffing, *****.

Style
    none
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Buckwheat said "Knock You Outtttt!"

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by floydwebb View Post

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!n The best thing is- Pieschala actually looks almost exactly like a grown up Alfalfa.

Style
    Tae Kwon Do
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Just checking in.

Quote Originally Posted by wascal View Post
    i say you're bluffing, *****.
    You would be correct.

Quote Originally Posted by floydwebb View Post
    Nahhhhh I agree Sam. Chris will just turn it around to make it look like you guys fixed it or something. He still has to SHOW UP!

If they can't agree to Cut Throat @ Bourbon Street, where there are a significant number of policemen in attendance, too bad.
    Creeden has are ready "Punked Out" on our fight. But, I will be there for you Floyd, just like I promised.

Also, I have taken the liberty of drawing up the fight agreement between Creeden and myself (including the pro paperwork that he refuses to fill out), just in case he shows up and changes his mind at the last minute.

Quote Originally Posted by wascal View Post
    BWAHAHAHAHA!!!n The best thing is- Pieschala actually looks almost exactly like a grown up Alfalfa.
    Ouch!

Style
    Tae Kwon Do
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Questions left unanswered??????

My early posts and those who have called me know I never took an adversarial position with Floyd until he made it personal. Now he's trying to suck me into an illegal fight thing???? C`mon seriously.

1) So, are you going to fight Floyd or not?

2) Are going to apologizes to Floyd like a man?

3) Or, are you going to not fight Floyd and not apologize and continue to talk **** about people you know nothing about? While continuing to be unqualified as a Martial Artist to critique anyone on this thread.

BTW, what are your qualifications in detail to critique anyone on this thread anyway?

I mean your not a Martial Artist, you didn't know Dante` or anyone that did, you're a friend of Creeden "The Punk Out King of Martial Arts Comedy" and a proven fraud.

Why are you still even here?

Do you just hate yourself or something?

Does that make me a Master? I got a paper saying it does & a stamp saying I'm also "Head of Family".
    Wow! A piece of paper, and a stamp!

How could I have doubted your awesome Martial Arts skills!?

Does that make you a Master?

Answer: No

Head of family, huh???

What family might that be?

Please, enlighten us.

OH and if you want a number it's #2 as I'm second head of family

Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!

I though you just said you were "HEAD OF FAMILY" meaning numero uno!

Now you have been demoted from your own imaginary club!?
    That's harsh dude!

Who is the number one guy now?

Kuk Ki Won under what business name?
    That what we would like to know!

Chris, can you answer ANY of these questions at all?

Style
    running scared
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MA_Guy
    If you go through this thread you will see my post where I indicate I won't acknowledge ***dog. Because it can't put down its name
    Okay, another test to see if MA_Guy will step up.

My name is Amjeet Shrinivasan
    I live at 4904 184th Place Sw Lynnwood WA

Now will you answer the question’s I asked or are you going to punk out again?

Quote Originally Posted by MA_Guy
    Ok this is where we're off,
    If you go back to like page 148`ish the tone and candor of my posts. I really don't care about this topic. But keep reading, look for the posts where Floyd is going to "turn the spotlight on me" .. I posted his emails his chats et cetera.

Who is he to tell anybody where they can or can not talk?
    I still do not understand what your beef with Floyd is. You said to read page 148ish. I read 140 through 153 again. I see MA_Guy write a post and sign it “Other Nameless Chicagoans”. His complaint is Floyd is opening up old wounds for people involved in the Dante history. You wanted privacy respected. This post was in response to a post made by Im the Guy. That is your only post on those 14 pages. How is that helpful to understanding why you are so upset at Floyd?

Can you point me to the specific posts that made you so upset? I keep asking so I can try to understand your side, but all you do is say: “Look!” I look and look and can never find what you are referring to. Some help would be appreciated.

Style
    BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Goddamn!.. Floyd could make part 2 with all these Shenanigans going on.