Style
    Ji Do Kwan
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

You make a point and a good one; so I'll clear it up (again)

Quote Originally Posted by Im the Guy View Post
    You came on this board and attack Floyd and others.
    Ok this is where we're off,
    If you go back to like page 148`ish the tone and candor of my posts. I really don't care about this topic. But keep reading, look for the posts where Floyd is going to "turn the spotlight on me" .. I posted his emails his chats et cetera.

Who is he to tell anybody where they can or can not talk?

My early posts and those who have called me know I never took an adversarial position with Floyd until he made it personal. Now he's trying to suck me into an illegal fight thing???? C`mon seriously.

I started posting when I saw his story was nowhere near what is fact. So we have the whole proof thing. I've been around & talked to Floyd enough to know he doesn't care about the truth. So I walked away & don't anything to do with it. "He drew first blood" to quote Rambo.

I'd also like to throw in that other things are going on outside of this thread. I heard through grapevine that Creeden was able talk to Barb K. I won't disclose what was said but why do "outsiders" thing they know the inside?

Creeden & I are the only two that have talked publicly on what the "inside" really is, if that doesn't jive with Floyd's story f`k him. A view Creeden also shared view man & I think all of Fall River. But Chicago is coming around ... we'll see how this all unfolds.

Notice Creeden & I are the most attacked on this thread, yet we can talk to anybody even people who told Floyd to get stuffed. Why is that? I'm not going anywhere.

As for my faith, I have nothing to explain to anybody. I only answer to the Father. However I will offer you this, "The truth shall set you free." & "That what you do to the least of my brethren you do unto me."

Sincerely,
    Master C. C. Pieschala

P.S. If you go through this thread you will see my post where I indicate I won't acknowledge ***dog. Because it can't put down its name and wants to talk religion too much. So I ignore it.

Style
    running scared
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ma_guy View Post
    My early posts and those who have called me know I never took an adversarial position with Floyd until he made it personal. Now he's trying to suck me into an illegal fight thing???? C`mon seriously.
    See this is where I have a problem. You type statements that do not add up. What is the illegal fight? Last I checked, Floyd was setting up a sanctioned match. You and Creedy were the ones who wanted it in the woods. If you were consistent in your views and typed coherent thoughts, people would take you more seriously.

I started posting when I saw his story was nowhere near what is fact.
    How do you know what his story is. It is not finished yet. THis is the other issue. You want us to believe you know what is in the mind of Floyd.

So we have the whole proof thing. I've been around & talked to Floyd enough to know he doesn't care about the truth.
    And if you could provide evidence of this more would back you up. Instead I have just seen conjecture. All I am asking is for evidence.

Creeden & I are the only two that have talked publicly on what the "inside" really is.
    But neither of you were on the inside from what I understand. You just got done stating how could those outside talk about the inside. Make up your mind!

Notice Creeden & I are the most attacked on this thread, yet we can talk to anybody even people who told Floyd to get stuffed. Why is that? I'm not going anywhere.
    Maybe you should examine why you are the most attacked. If people with no "skin in the game" cannot follow you or understand your position, it will get challenged.

P.S. If you go through this thread you will see my post where I indicate I won't acknowledge ***dog. Because it can't put down its name and wants to talk religion too much. So I ignore it.
    The ironic thing is, there was someone in this thread who came on and did not give his name until much later. That was you. You are such a hypocrite. Also, you are answering Im the Guy who has not given a proper name either. As for the religious talk. You brought it up. I just keep answering you. If you cannot handle it, stop using to make yourself so high and mighty. I will continue to tear it down until you repent.

Style
    none
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Just say you do not want to fight and apologize for the late night call.

Now he's trying to suck me into an illegal fight thing???? C`mon seriously.
    Sincerely,
    Master C. C. Pieschala

Just say you do not want to fight and apologize for the late night unwarranted vulgar phone call. Problem solved.

Style
    Tae Kwon Do
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Give peace a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by BoonDog View Post
    Also, you are answering Im the Guy who has not given a proper name either.
    Yeah, but I am so cute it's hard to resist talking to me.

BoonDog, it is not worth it. Putting your name on this thread, I mean. If Creeden finds out who you are he will Internet Stalk you, just like he has tried to do with me. Next thing you know he will be calling your grandmother on the phone and telling her your dead or something. Take a look back a few pages somewhere around the 500 mark. Creeden thought he knew who I was and posted all kinds of personal information on this thread in an effort to try to stop me from showing to the fighting event.

With stuff like that going on, who can blame you for not giving a proper name?

Besides, it doesn't make the things you say any more or less credible.

Not giving your name doesn't make you invincible or anything, Lob Sing never gave his name and I took him down.

So, what is the real difference if BoonDog gives gives real nane or not as long as it is not relative or important to the conversation?

Unless Chris, you can think of some reason why BoonDog's name is really important to the conversation. Other than you are disagreeing with and would just rather not answer him.

He does have some strong questions, and he did except your challenge. That is, if you are still issuing one.

Just some things to think about...

I do appreciate you making an effort Chris, and I will back off and give you time to prove yourself.

So now that I am out of the way, what now Chris?

Are you going to take the time to set things straight with the others on the board?

I think it would show a lot of character.

There is no need to respond to my questions.

Time will tell me.

Style
    Ji Do Kwan
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

No let's just say ..

Quote Originally Posted by floydwebb View Post
    Just say you do not want to fight and apologize for the late night unwarranted vulgar phone call. Problem solved.
    Problem NOT solved. **** you & I think you are a liar.
    I've been networking Floyd. The real people & the truth is coming out. It's no longer YOUR STORY. I'll also fight you anytime & any place, but only if it's 100% legal. You are my punk bitch not vice versa my $20 problem. Meantime, I will continue to handle our issues through the legal channels.

So thanks for "the spotlight" but I'm really telling the truth & it REALLY backfired on you. More surprises to come .. So do the right thing, just tell the truth, or people will do it for you.

You'll see if I'm bluffing or not.
    I remain :thefinger
    Master C. C. Pieschala

Style
    Ji Do Kwan
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Blow me

Quote Originally Posted by Im the Guy View Post
    I do appreciate you making an effort Chris, and I will back off and give you time to prove yourself.
    You are still a ****, but I enjoyed the WWI 1917 Christmas peace. I have nothing to prove. YOU douche bag aligned with a liar do .. So you prove your self I know more than you & Floydie boy on this, so it is what is; meantime you an the other pom pom girls can go pound sand.

Sincerely,
    Master C. C. Pieschala

Style
    none
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Problem NOT solved. **** you & I think you are a liar.
    I've been networking Floyd. The real people & the truth is coming out. It's no longer YOUR STORY. I'll also fight you anytime & any place, but only if it's 100% legal. You are my punk bitch not vice versa my $20 problem. Meantime, I will continue to handle our issues through the legal channels.

So thanks for "the spotlight" but I'm really telling the truth & it REALLY backfired on you. More surprises to come .. So do the right thing, just tell the truth, or people will do it for you.

You'll see if I'm bluffing or not.
    I remain :thefinger
    Master C. C. Pieschala
    Still a potty mouth. Still delusional. You need to apologize. Nothing backfired on me. I am doing GREAT! You won't fight. You will always have an excuse. Nothing will ever satisfy you.
    duck-fu. pass the hoisin sauce!
    Last edited by floydwebb; 11/29/2009 2:01am at .

Style
    Ji Do Kwan
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Nothing about you has changed either

Quote Originally Posted by floydwebb View Post
    Still a potty mouth. Still delusional. You need to apologize. Nothing backfired on me. I am doing GREAT! You won't fight. You will always have an excuse. Nothing will ever satisfy you.
    duck-fu. pass the hoisin sauce!
    Still an egotistical & pathological liar. I guess we're at an impasse.

Style
    none
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Still an egotistical & pathological liar. I guess we're at an impasse.
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

A possible link for Floyd or Chris' new movie...

I have been doing some research and this letter arrived today:

Yes Mr Simon In my pivotal fight I had trained with the Black Dragon Falls River group. They taught me how to overcome my fear and my lack of technique like the master himself.... that bitch China never had a chance!

Sincerely

Joe Buttafucko

Yo Yo!
    This thread never was a high quality conversation - My friend vern Gilbert on the William Acquier thread.

The fight in question having started over who owns which piece of rubble. Nicko1;2233174 On the Acquier Kim Fiasco slash thread.