1. #5441

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    409
    Style
    Tae Kwon Do
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    To the fraud artist formally known as "Master"

    Quote Originally Posted by ma_guy View Post
    [color="White"]
    Without Dux's little hair he calls a penis in it?
    Can I let you in on a little joke? You're funny too like a clown.
    Pity, you didn't have the penis big enough to tell him that when you spoke with him.
    (Fraud)

    Quote Originally Posted by ma_guy View Post
    [color="White"]
    Everybody wonders why I loathe Floyd and this Forum yet you all know .. except Judas loyal sheep that you are .. but here's what I hear about you retards day in and day out .
    No they don't. You are giving yourself way to much credit here.
    No one here could care less about why you do anything.

    (Because your a fraud)

    Quote Originally Posted by ma_guy View Post
    [color="White"]
    Actually Creeden is the nice one.
    Because he is the one that gave you your fraud papers.
    (Fraud)

    Quote Originally Posted by ma_guy View Post
    [color="White"]
    I took out the CC's to be a gentleman (everybody here knows) but you're only fooling yourself.
    Why would you want to post Creeden's drunk rants on Bullshido?
    Not to mention his many punkouts and cowardices?

    Quote Originally Posted by ma_guy View Post
    [color="White"]
    Floyd I got SSSSOOOO much more for you I can't wait my $20 problem .. Geeez!!! Even the Green Dragons hate you and Judas .. How do you look in the mirror or do you have no reflections?
    So you are telling me Floyd has gone down in value?

    I better sell my stock I have invested it him!

    (Oh wait, I almost forgot. Your a FRAUD!)

    So, I think I will just let it ride.

    Quote Originally Posted by ma_guy View Post
    [color="White"]
    Got nothing to prove who I am, so I can't prove it; I know who I am, a fraud .. Am I a boy?:gaygay:

    Sincerely,
    "Mastery" in question, C. C. Pieschala
    Fix it for ya.

    Quote Originally Posted by ma_guy View Post
    [color="White"]
    P.S. Didn't even read any of that "same same talk".

    What? were you drunk when you posted or something?





    Now, funny stuff aside.

    How about answering Samuel Browning's few simply questions?

    How about taking BoonDog's challenge? (Remember the one you offered?)

    How about that Kukkiwon registration number?

    No... Ahhh... I didn't think you had it in you.

    (Low whisper) Because you can't do any of those things when your a fraud.
    :crybaby2:



    You know it is really sad that now the name "Christopher C. Pieschala" will go down in history as "The Ji Do Kwan Fraud of Martial Arts".

    Everywhere he goes forever it will stick with him. If he ever does try to open up a school (even if it was just in his garage) he would always have to worry about people finding out his little secret.

    Never, will the name Christopher C. Pieschala be taken seriously again.

    Can you imagine him getting a job interview anywhere and they look up his name on the Internet like most companies do now and they find out that he is a Racist, Con artist, Hate monger, who lies about his past, lies about his credentials, and won't pay his debts. Not to mention about him being a known Martial Artist Poser.

    Wow... Wow, that sucks for Pieschala.


    You know Pieschala, you should just confess because, "It ain't cool to be no jive turkey on Thanksgiving Day"


    Here is a clip showing what Chris is looking like on Bullshido right now.

    YouTube- Eddy Murphy Explains Ancient Chinese Secret Quart of Blood Technique

    Happy Thanksgiving to all THE BIG TURKEYS OUT THERE!


    And everone else on the board!

  2. #5442

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    761
    Style
    Ji Do Kwan
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    Happy Thanksgiving Nicko1

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko1 View Post
    Nah, that's just Chris' little joke at Kim's expense. It is, however, a reference to the belief of certain persons that Floyd is backed by Kim. A belief not shared by the judge.

    You know, the judge? In the court case? Billy Aguiar? The thing this thread was originally about? Oh well, Aguiar's suit originally named Kim/Davis as well as Floyd. The judge threw it out because there is no business arrangement between Floyd and Kim. Just like there's no business arrangement between Floyd and Dux. Someone the FR crew disagree with comes along and they just get slotted into the paranoid world view of Creeden and Co. Floyd is not on Fail River's "side", so by their demented logic he must be teamed with their "enemies".

    Sad really.
    Actually,
    I'm glad you caught that. It has more to do with I just don't like Ratfart Davis.

    Since the usual trolls aren't here, I'm not on anybody's side I'm from a totally different Instructor from Indiana who knew John in Chicago & after the "Chicago mess". He already had his 3rd Dan under Keehan before the move to Fall River thing. He was also a biker, his colors were those of the Devil's Disciples Motor Cycle Club (the DDMC) a subchapter of the Hells Angels. Being a biker street tough with 1%`er connections he would have been the type that was around John in the 70's.

    What makes him unique (well others did this too) is that he knew John not as an Instructor but as a friend. John would usually pop in towards the end of class when people like Dwyer (yup, knew him) were leaving & they'd go out for a night in Chicago (of Lord only knows what). That's how he knew all about John's apartment and certain paintings on the wall.

    He broke off and severed ties with Keehan circa 1973-1974 because John betrayed his trust on a personal matter. It was over an event that occurred between Indiana & Fall River. Creeden's father was there & so was Billy Jr.'s, it's a very personal matter one Creeden's father explained to me, same story but A LOT more details. I'm proud I can call his Dad my friend just like my Instructor could.

    I'm thankful somebody like that could turn their life around and become of all things a "cop Chaplain". (scan the patch for you Sammy :icon_blac ) If there is hope for somebody like that then maybe there's hope for the rest of us even Film Makers & Lawyers.

    -- Shift to Ji Do Kwan --
    The other's are morons. It's simple really, I just gave you my Instructor's timeline now overlay that with the history of what we know as Tae Kwon Do today (or you can read up including the verbal transcripts here: http://www.taekwondojidokwan.com/page6.html

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen shot 2009-11-26 at 8.48.14 AM.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	36.8 KB 
ID:	10862

    The original five Kwans from Taekwondo are:
    1. Tang Soo Do Chung Do Kwan
    (Founder: GM LEE, Won Kuk)
    2. Tang Soo Do Song Moo Kwan
    (Founder: GM RO, Byung Jick)
    3. Choson Yun Moo Kwan Kwon Bup Bu
    (name later changed to Jidokwan; Founder: GM CHUN, Sang Sup)
    4. YMCA Kwon Bup Bu
    (name later changed to Chang Moo Kwan; Founder: GM YOON, Byung In)
    5. Hwa Soo Do Moo Duk Kwan
    (Founder: GM HWANG, Kee)

    Officially & by name there is no "Ji Do Kwan". Not that in 1977 to current they're aren't many a Grandmaster who refuse to no use the name. Especially during the later 1970's when my Instructor would have left Keehan and gone to another school. Many of the Masters of the time were all ex-military & Korean war survivors, tough crowd perfect for somebody who just left Keehan.

    Personally, what I was taught more like my Instructor along the Ji Do Kwan lines like my Instructor was taught, with that Hap Ki Do came with the package. Not the safer, more $$$ & marketable Tae Kwon Do (notice Kwon not Kwan, different words "Kwon" was made up by General Choi). So I say "Ji Do Kwan" & "what John taught" versus Tae Kwon Do, Karate & you guessed it Poison Hand/Dan-te; for accuracy.

    I won't bore you with the Olympics (World Tae Kwon Do Federation & My very real Independent stamp)in 1988 & 1992; I will say I joined the USAF and preferred war where it was safe. I was stationed at Kadena AB and I think I managed to get thrown out of every decent school on the island many still have the exact same signs in the "old pictures" Floyd posts. So Karate was out for me.

    I settled on Daitō-ryū Aiki-jūjutsu to explain how that is different.
    Dai = "great" or "big" (I loathe people who call themselves Dai-soke)
    To = "blade"
    ryu = "school" or "method of teaching" kinda like "Kwan"
    Ai = "Harmony" or "Flowing" the same as Korean "Hap"
    Ki = "Spirit" (generally, depending on context)
    Ju = "Gentle"
    Jutsu = "Martial Skill"

    So if you add it up it was what more or less what the Okinawians fought against with "Okinawa-Te". I loved it rough school, no certs & 3 belts (white brown (Sensei Omeada hated it "too Aikido") & black. It's a very old system and can trace it's roots right back to the Takeda Clan.

    --- In Closing ---
    • This is precisely how Frank Dux is full of ****.
      Duxie: Did you mean Takeda or Tanaka? because Tanaka (田中 lit. middle of the ricefield?) is the fourth most common Japanese surname. How about John "tiger" Smith. Even the nickname seems suggestive of Hatsumi's Instructor Takamatsu's nickname.
    • This is how I know Floyd & the merry women are full of ****.
      If you missed that one, can't help you.
    • This is how I know if you cut through the BS Creeden knows what he talking about.
      Old ties & I talked to him.

    Does that make me a Master? I got a paper saying it does & a stamp saying I'm also "Head of Family". That's what I meant when I said "I know who I am .. who are you?"

    So keep bashing I am going to pursue what I must using the legal system. Floyd you & your frauds aren't fighting me, Kamakazi pilots were smarter & it's illegal. Just like you breaking copy protection, recording conversations & publicly distributing them using Sam's forum among many conduits.

    Geez Mr. Capone, what's next "tax evasion" & "hiding revenue"???

    I don't care what you have to say or think all that matters is what the judges think. I'm a Christian I know what my judge thinks.

    Now off to enjoy the holidays & "give thanks" for many things, one of which was a dead man who turned his life around and became a police Chaplin. Thankful I took the time to know him.

    Enjoy your holiday,
    Chris

    P.S. Judas before you post reread that 4 more times.

  3. #5443

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    771
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Chris, can you stop doing that please? That started off being the best post of yours that I have read in a while. You were making your points reasonably and clearly without resorting to threats or posturing. Then, halfway through, you just fell back into your old habits. The difference between what you are capable of and what you settle for is truly depressing.

    Regarding Kili's accusations, if you have a Kukkiwon registration number just post it and end this argument.

  4. #5444

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    san francisco
    Posts
    3,079
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    happy thanksgiving all.

    I want to clarify a point before I post the next piece of information. If anyone requests me to "witness" a document they send to me... I shall do it. That includes Creedon, and anyone else. So... occasionally when someone sends me a doc and asks me to state that i have seen it I do not mind doing that, it is not taking a side on the issue. I think everyone here knows where I stand on this issue, but I do not want my actions to be misunderstood... They already were once regarding another unrelated thread and trust me it is no picknic!

    Sam knows this and I will repeat it: I will not abuse trust on this board regardless of my point of view and I am here if something needs to be asked. Taking responsability for this is painful at times but its the right thing to do. Knowledge is necessary the world needs it, it is not the time to furtively sneak into caves. I have already taken a hit for this... it is no fun I would advise anyone to think twice before doing it, you will get called on the carpet by someone.

    With that being said, Killi has asked me to state that I have seen the letter he is speaking of regarding Chris and this thread. I have seen the letter, it is real.
    This thread never was a high quality conversation - My friend vern Gilbert on the William Acquier thread.

    The fight in question having started over who owns which piece of rubble. Nicko1;2233174 On the Acquier Kim Fiasco slash thread.

  5. #5445

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    673
    Style
    running scared
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ma_guy View Post
    [COLOR="White"]

    Everybody wonders why I loathe Floyd and this Forum yet you all know .. except Judas loyal sheep that you are .. but here's what I hear about you retards day in and day out .. actually Creeden is the nice one.
    No, I do not know why you loathe Floyd so much. I have read all your posts and even have asked for a clear, cogent explanation. All I got in return was you insulting me and telling me to read more. I asked where to read and you insulted me again. You still owe me an apology for that. You said you would apologize if I asked. I have asked repeatedly.

    Lie # 1 from Chris the so called Christian.

  6. #5446

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    673
    Style
    running scared
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ma_guy View Post
    Actually,

    Since the usual trolls aren't here, I'm not on anybody's side.
    Lie # 2 from Chris the so called Christian. He is on Creeden's side. He haas shown and sated that here. He may not have any training on either side, but he is on the side of Creeden. You insult everyone who questioins Creeden or you. You give no reason for your actions. You keep talking about why you are in it is because you hear it day in and day out FROM the Creeden family.


    Quote Originally Posted by ma_guy View Post
    -- Shift to Ji Do Kwan --
    The other's are morons.
    What other's. The others who claim you are a fraud or the other who took up your challenge to see your papers. You have still not sent them. Lie # 3 from Chris the so called Christian.






    Quote Originally Posted by ma_guy View Post
    List that makes no sense and does not link to anything before.
    How does you having an instructor and being in charge of your own group prove one way or another what Creeden knows or about Dux being a fraud? make a coherent connection and I might support you. That is all I have been asking. What you say does not add up or make sense.



    Quote Originally Posted by ma_guy View Post
    I don't care what you have to say or think all that matters is what the judges think.
    That is true. So if the judge throws out your case, assuming it even gets to a judge, will you apologize and take back all you have said here?


    Quote Originally Posted by ma_guy View Post
    I'm a Christian I know what my judge thinks.
    So do I. He thinks you are doing a piss poor job of acting like a Christian.
    Read 1 Cor 6:7 Matt 5:38-42, 1 Peter 2:1 James 3:9-10 and Titus 3:1-2. That should be enough for now.

  7. #5447

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    409
    Style
    Tae Kwon Do
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    You can say all of that, but you cannot post you kukkiwon number!?

    Quote Originally Posted by ma_guy View Post
    Actually,
    I'm glad you caught that. It has more to do with I just don't like Ratfart Davis.

    Since the usual trolls aren't here, I'm not on anybody's side I'm from a totally different Instructor from Indiana who knew John in Chicago & after the "Chicago mess". He already had his 3rd Dan under Keehan before the move to Fall River thing. He was also a biker, his colors were those of the Devil's Disciples Motor Cycle Club (the DDMC) a subchapter of the Hells Angels. Being a biker street tough with 1%`er connections he would have been the type that was around John in the 70's.

    What makes him unique (well others did this too) is that he knew John not as an Instructor but as a friend. John would usually pop in towards the end of class when people like Dwyer (yup, knew him) were leaving & they'd go out for a night in Chicago (of Lord only knows what). That's how he knew all about John's apartment and certain paintings on the wall.

    He broke off and severed ties with Keehan circa 1973-1974 because John betrayed his trust on a personal matter. It was over an event that occurred between Indiana & Fall River. Creeden's father was there & so was Billy Jr.'s, it's a very personal matter one Creeden's father explained to me, same story but A LOT more details. I'm proud I can call his Dad my friend just like my Instructor could.

    I'm thankful somebody like that could turn their life around and become of all things a "cop Chaplain". (scan the patch for you Sammy :icon_blac ) If there is hope for somebody like that then maybe there's hope for the rest of us even Film Makers & Lawyers.

    -- Shift to Ji Do Kwan --
    The other's are morons. It's simple really, I just gave you my Instructor's timeline now overlay that with the history of what we know as Tae Kwon Do today (or you can read up including the verbal transcripts here: http://www.taekwondojidokwan.com/page6.html

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen shot 2009-11-26 at 8.48.14 AM.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	36.8 KB 
ID:	10862

    The original five Kwans from Taekwondo are:
    1. Tang Soo Do Chung Do Kwan
    (Founder: GM LEE, Won Kuk)
    2. Tang Soo Do Song Moo Kwan
    (Founder: GM RO, Byung Jick)
    3. Choson Yun Moo Kwan Kwon Bup Bu
    (name later changed to Jidokwan; Founder: GM CHUN, Sang Sup)
    4. YMCA Kwon Bup Bu
    (name later changed to Chang Moo Kwan; Founder: GM YOON, Byung In)
    5. Hwa Soo Do Moo Duk Kwan
    (Founder: GM HWANG, Kee)

    Officially & by name there is no "Ji Do Kwan". Not that in 1977 to current they're aren't many a Grandmaster who refuse to no use the name. Especially during the later 1970's when my Instructor would have left Keehan and gone to another school. Many of the Masters of the time were all ex-military & Korean war survivors, tough crowd perfect for somebody who just left Keehan.

    Personally, what I was taught more like my Instructor along the Ji Do Kwan lines like my Instructor was taught, with that Hap Ki Do came with the package. Not the safer, more $$$ & marketable Tae Kwon Do (notice Kwon not Kwan, different words "Kwon" was made up by General Choi). So I say "Ji Do Kwan" & "what John taught" versus Tae Kwon Do, Karate & you guessed it Poison Hand/Dan-te; for accuracy.

    I won't bore you with the Olympics (World Tae Kwon Do Federation & My very real Independent stamp)in 1988 & 1992; I will say I joined the USAF and preferred war where it was safe. I was stationed at Kadena AB and I think I managed to get thrown out of every decent school on the island many still have the exact same signs in the "old pictures" Floyd posts. So Karate was out for me.

    I settled on Daitō-ryū Aiki-jūjutsu to explain how that is different.
    Dai = "great" or "big" (I loathe people who call themselves Dai-soke)
    To = "blade"
    ryu = "school" or "method of teaching" kinda like "Kwan"
    Ai = "Harmony" or "Flowing" the same as Korean "Hap"
    Ki = "Spirit" (generally, depending on context)
    Ju = "Gentle"
    Jutsu = "Martial Skill"

    So if you add it up it was what more or less what the Okinawians fought against with "Okinawa-Te". I loved it rough school, no certs & 3 belts (white brown (Sensei Omeada hated it "too Aikido") & black. It's a very old system and can trace it's roots right back to the Takeda Clan.

    --- In Closing ---

    • This is precisely how Frank Dux is full of ****.
      Duxie: Did you mean Takeda or Tanaka? because Tanaka (田中 lit. middle of the ricefield?) is the fourth most common Japanese surname. How about John "tiger" Smith. Even the nickname seems suggestive of Hatsumi's Instructor Takamatsu's nickname.
    • This is how I know Floyd & the merry women are full of ****.
      If you missed that one, can't help you.
    • This is how I know if you cut through the BS Creeden knows what he talking about.
      Old ties & I talked to him.


    Does that make me a Master? I got a paper saying it does & a stamp saying I'm also "Head of Family". That's what I meant when I said "I know who I am .. who are you?"

    So keep bashing I am going to pursue what I must using the legal system. Floyd you & your frauds aren't fighting me, Kamakazi pilots were smarter & it's illegal. Just like you breaking copy protection, recording conversations & publicly distributing them using Sam's forum among many conduits.

    Geez Mr. Capone, what's next "tax evasion" & "hiding revenue"???

    I don't care what you have to say or think all that matters is what the judges think. I'm a Christian I know what my judge thinks.

    Now off to enjoy the holidays & "give thanks" for many things, one of which was a dead man who turned his life around and became a police Chaplin. Thankful I took the time to know him.

    Enjoy your holiday,
    Chris

    P.S. Judas before you post reread that 4 more times.


    "Christopher C. Peischala" FRAUD!!!!!

  8. #5448

  9. #5449

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    East Bay, CA
    Posts
    907
    Style
    BDFS
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Count Dante Virtual Library SOUVENIR SHOP
    http://146124.spreadshirt.com/




  10. #5450

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    761
    Style
    Ji Do Kwan
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    Did you read it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko1 View Post
    Chris, can you stop doing that please? That started off being the best post of yours that I have read in a while. You were making your points reasonably and clearly without resorting to threats or posturing. Then, halfway through, you just fell back into your old habits. The difference between what you are capable of and what you settle for is truly depressing.

    Regarding Kili's accusations, if you have a Kukkiwon registration number just post it and end this argument.
    Kuk Ki Won under what business name?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in