Style
    running scared
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ma_guy View Post
    Also considering my background is Ji Do Kwan. We broke off circa the Olympics in Seoul in 1988 AND have an official stamp from the Kuk Ki Won; I have the freedom to do as I wish. I am President of the ICTA. Guess what the "I" stands for? Independent. Yet with a seal from the official gym of Korea so there's my backing Korea Sammy.
    I am interested in this offshoot. Is there a link to the ICTA? Do you have proof of this seal from Korea?

Floyd has seen it. It's on the certificate I gave you in "Appreciation" back when I thought you were honorable.
    Floyd, is that true? Are you able to verify this?

I have $10 that says not one person you think is a martial artist can read any of it.
    I take this challenge. Are you ready to lose your $10?

Style
    Ji Do Kwan
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

What? Did Bertiaux tell you that?

Quote Originally Posted by floydwebb View Post
    No not the deadly sarcas-mak. You days will be numbered, the Llama of Tibet will hunt you down and subject you to the dreaded 1000 pleasures of 20 year old virgins. No one over 40 can survive that torture!!!
    Funny funny like a clown ... C`mon Floyd when you ladies drink the "elixir" do you say "bottom's up!!" ?:byewhore:

Style
    running scared
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ma_guy looks like a tool again
    Oh Sammy got a certificate for you too. Another FCC complaint for hosting a link to illegal youtube footage which Floyd posted. Why is that a problem? Because it came of a personal DVD which has built in copy protection features. Just because you can rip them doesn't make it legal per the DMCA.
    Quote Originally Posted by DMCA
    the DMCA amended Title 17 of the United States Code to extend the reach of copyright, while limiting the liability of the providers of on-line services for copyright infringement by their users.
    Chris, do you even read what you post? Your own pasting shoots a big hole in your “FCC Case” against Bullshido. The law limits liability of on line providers. In other words, it makes it harder to go after on line provider, not easier.

Style
    BDFS
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BoonDog View Post
    I take this challenge. Are you ready to lose your $10?
    :bully:
    Aah... a linguist.

Style
    running scared
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by johnpatricio View Post
    :bully:
    Aah... a linguist.
    I just want to see if he mans up to even one challenge. This one is not even a fight nor does it involve any physical altercations. All he has to do is provide the cert or an image of the cert and I will do the rest to fulfill the challenge. Either I fulfill the challenge or I fail it and will send Chris $10.

Style
    Ji Do Kwan
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

You are a retard, how do you find the time to talk ..

Quote Originally Posted by Im the Guy View Post
    Really!!! LMAO!!!
    Without Dux's little hair he calls a penis in it?
    Can I let you in on a little joke? You're funny too like a clown.

Everybody wonders why I loathe Floyd and this Forum yet you all know .. except Judas loyal sheep that you are .. but here's what I hear about you retards day in and day out .. actually Creeden is the nice one.

I took out the CC's to be a gentleman (everybody here knows) but you're only fooling yourself.

Floyd I got SSSSOOOO much more for you I can't wait my $20 problem .. Geeez!!! Even the Green Dragons hate you and Judas .. How do you look in the mirror or do you have no reflections?

Got nothing to prove; I know who I am .. who are you boy?

Sincerely,
    Master C. C. Pieschala

P.S. Didn't even read any of that "same same talk".

On Nov 25, 2009, at 9:55 PM, bob dias wrote:

Now you know why piechala won't talk to that toby and Uncle tom floyd webb in private. because your a little fraud... see you jan 9 be their and take your beating like a little girl that you are.......

And wee those little red panties the boys on the cell block like, they tell me they got three cigarettes for you,lol

your a little fraud bitch...

To: bob dias <[email protected]>
    Sent: Wed, November 25, 2009 10:22:42 PM
    Subject: Re: im coming for you "im the Guy"

If you have anything else to say, say it on Bullshido. I will no longer entertain this little vent for you.

See you on the thread Creeden.

--- On Wed, 11/25/09, bob dias <[email protected]> wrote:

To: "David Kili" <[email protected]
    Date: Wednesday, November 25, 2009, 10:14 PM

Now that was funny i spit my beer on the keyboard laughing so hard, at least i have a rome what do you have. And dumbass you owe me a keyboard for making me laugh so hard.

at least rome ruled for a thousand years, you dont have a home

tick tick tick jan 9 is counting down hope you can make your flight from washington state. Like i said i'll pay for your flight.

cc ing again. this just goes to show you that your a fraud, your not a pro and your waisting my time, because if you were who you say you are. you would be posting the pro status, but you can't.

your as fraud like dux......

Sent: Wed, November 25, 2009 9:31:39 PM

Aaahh, Creeden. I see you are playing your violin while your Rome is burning. Can you play "Hair of the Dog"? That would seem to size up the situation you are in right now.

To: "David Kili" <[email protected]>
    Date: Wednesday, November 25, 2009, 9:02 PM

Dude sam isnt sideing with you he knows already your a fraud and a friend of dux. if you know sam you will be next. Your not the most respectable person. Its funny he doesnt like me because im an asshole on a message board. but he has never called me a fraud.

He already knows you fraudulent. and you kiss dux's ass and ashida kim's were are your credential's afrid to post them WHY BECAUSE YOU DONT HAVE ANY

Dude i want you to show up so you can take your beating. Your the fraud and your buddy, its already proven sam wont rehash whats already been proved. it seems all you can do is talk.

And at 56 years of age kili, get your health insurance paid.

please show up im praying for that, please..... time for more ccing

your to easy, send me someone tougher....jan 9 show up or shut up... and i'll hope you show. hows this i'll pay for your plane fare to chicago just to make sure you show...

Sent: Wed, November 25, 2009 8:38:04 PM

I don't know anout that, Creeden. It looks like Samuel Browning is siding with me, along with EVERYONE else on the board.LOL

You guys are sunk.LMAO

I don't know how to say this any plainer, "I WILL BE THERE JAN 9TH AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN SAY OR DO TO STOP ME!"

So, you can stop trying to detour me. It just won't work. You will be exposed as a fraud in front of everyone at the event, for the final insult!

It is obvious you cannot/will not make it there from you attitude. So, you are trying to make me punk out. Sorry Creeden, no dice! I will be there will bells on! If you want me, you are going to have to show up!

Date: Wednesday, November 25, 2009, 6:29 PM

What wrong kili the heats on and you cant get out, your an exposed fraud. I dont need to hide like you i am who i am The guy and your not.

cc to everyone again.

Jan 9 is coming and their nothing you can do but queer out and thats exactly what your doing.

You need to be a man and fight. Well take a beating. How about this i'll let you join the club if you fight floyd webb, hes not a martial artists either so you'll have a chance....

Ya im a fraud, My father is the highest ranking person ever to be in the real BDFS and the dante systen of fighting. So what did your dad do suck biker cock....

You cant come up with any real credential ever.

Im the guy and your not fraud.....hahahahahahah

Sent: Wed, November 25, 2009 6:21:35 PM

You're and idiot.
    A hopeless loser and a fraud.
    Say anything you wish.
    Let me know how that works out for you.

For the last time! I have never wavered on my decision to be there Jan 9, and you have never wavered on your decision to punk out!

Date: Wednesday, November 25, 2009, 6:01 PM

Funny i called them and they never heard of you kili, its funny how you say it but you dont post the link's and the number and the email's. This is how frauds work. let the kool-aid drinkers follow you their not martial artists anyway.

but jan 9 is coming quickly and you need to show up.

And ya i want a killimania t-shirt i need something to shoot my m-14 at.

Your so fraudulent that ashida kim has more skill than you, also you let a guy with one eye beat you and he broke your arm. hahahahahahah

2010 is tyhe year of the creeden beating fruads endlessly.

how about your BDFS cert do you have one of those, sorry you cant be in the real club , you have to be a man for that..

train hard kili at 56 you be in diapers soon. Im ccing our conversation to let everyone know that your backing out of our fight because you cant prove your a pro....

Sent: Wed, November 25, 2009 12:07:36 AM

I called who I said I did. Not everybody lies you know. I have the emails to prove it.
    You lose Creeden. Everyone believes me anyway, and you know it and you can't stand it.

Tell you what, how about I see if I can get you a "KILIAMANIA" tee shirt?

Would that make you feel better?

--- On Tue, 11/24/09, bob dias <[email protected]> wrote:

Date: Tuesday, November 24, 2009, 11:39 PM

not at all kil not at all. your just digging your hole deeper and deeper. No one believes you dude. You come from the biggest fraud out their. And who did you call mr tae Kwon do. please you a joke.
    jan 9 is coming get ready.

Sent: Tue, November 24, 2009 11:04:53 PM

Bitter, are we?

--- On Tue, 11/24/09, bob dias <[email protected]> wrote:

Date: Tuesday, November 24, 2009, 9:38 PM

ya kili just like you can prove your a pro, your calling piechala a fruad and your the biggest fraud. floyd webb and Dux must be paying you well. But i hope their gonna pay your health insurance because your gonna need it.

Sent: Mon, November 23, 2009 10:18:09 PM

Now you are resorting to threats of death, just to try and stop me from showing up? Hmmm... Sounds like you are trying to convince yourself to show up. Do you need an ego boost? Maybe you should put my picture up on your mirror and then practice tearing it down like in the "Rocky" movies? Maybe you need a good theme song? "Men in Tights" or "It's raining men" should be available. Chris could always come and rub your bald little head and say encouraging things.

All of the noise you make won't help you now, Creeden.

Whatever it takes.

Just make sure you show up!

--- On Mon, 11/23/09, bob dias <[email protected]> wrote:

Date: Monday, November 23, 2009, 9:52 PM

Samuel browning and floyd webb and frank Dux and his droopy eye are in for a surprise Kili. You have no idea whats happening. But one thing is for sure jan 9 2010 is coming and your fighting as soon as i see you. and your fraudulent Bdfs is gonna be in for the fight of their lives.

your dead and you dont even know it, thats the funny part....

Sent: Sun, November 22, 2009 6:45:11 PM

Creeden,

I feel a strange need to apologize for not talking with earlier on the chat line.
    For some reason I don't understand, I feel you were trying to make an attempt to be civil. I could be totally wrong here.

But, I will apologize none the less. I should have listened to you if you were trying to make a civil attempt. That is the only way we can get anything done.

So Creeden, what can I help you with?

--- On Sun, 11/22/09, bob dias <[email protected]> wrote:

Date: Sunday, November 22, 2009, 11:34 AM

IT WASNT SUMMARY JUDGEMENT, ITS WAS ADR { ALTERNATIVE DISPUIT RESOLUTION}. SO HENCE YOU FAILURE AND YOUR FISHING EXPEDITION.
    YOU DIDNT BUST ****, I'M THE REAL GUY AND YOUR THE FRAUD I DONT NEED TO HIDE ANYTHING.

"Fibromyalgia". THATS WHAT YOU'LL HAVE AFTER I BEAT YOUR BODY, GUY I STILL CLIMB MOUNTAINS WHAT DO YOU DO SUCK DUX'S COCK.

THEN WHAT YOU SAYING IF THE YOUR BACKING OUT A FORFEIT. SINCE YOU CANT PROVE YOUR A PRO, THE MATTERS MOOT THEN

1. I CHALLENGED YOU TO A FIGHT
    2. YOU EXCEPTED
    3. YOUR THE ONE WHO ADDED STIPULATION'S TO THE FIGHT
    4. I ON THE OTHER HAND ASKED FOR NO STIPULATIONS.
    5. SINCE YOU CANT PROVE YOUR SIDE, THEN YOU LOOSE THE FIGHT AND YOU SHOULD APOLOGIZE.

SEE BEATING YOU IS EASY DONT EVEN HAVE TO RAISE MY HAND.

DONT TELL ME HOW MANY YOU FOUGHT TELL ME WHO....

I OWN YOUR ASS, IVE BEATON YOU AT EVERY TURN AND ITS GETS EASIER AND EASIER...

SINCE YOU FORFEIT DONT RETURN THIS EMAIL.

SEND US DUX'S NUMBER HE HAS MINE.
    Sent: Sun, November 22, 2009 11:02:36 AM

Don't try and pull the millionaire card we me Creeden. Remember, I am the one that busted you on that BS three weeks ago. Does the term "Summarized Judgment" ring a bell?

Your font letters are getting larger, that shows me I must be getting to you a little bit. lol

I heard that you had this chronic pain issue long before you were allegedly shocked.

Also, I heard that your pain was called "Fibromyalgia". You know what that is right, Creeden? It is a chronic pain disease which typically affects women. But, it affects some men too. In your case, I figure that is because you're a big *****.

Would love to get in the ring Creeden, and you know what you need to do to make that happen.

I may be older than you but I have actually "fought" people before. Also, I have "actually done Martial Arts" for most of my life, and I am still in premium shape.

Kili

--- On Sun, 11/22/09, bob dias <[email protected]> wrote:

Date: Sunday, November 22, 2009, 1:02 AM

THE ONLY THING YOU BEAT IS YOUR MEAT OFF OF FLOYD WEBBS CHIN. i WANT YOU THEIR, YOUR FIGHTING WEATHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT. I WANT YOU THEIR KILI.

FEAR FROM YOU I FEAR MY 8 YEAR OLD NEPHEW BEFORE U.

800,000 DOLLARS OF CHRONIC BACK PAIN, UNDIAGNOSABLE PAIN IS GOOD WHEN YOU GET PAID, DONT HATE ME BECAUSE IM A MILLIONAIRE.

JUST GET INTO THE RING 56 YEARS OLD *****

Sent: Sat, November 21, 2009 2:54:57 PM

I told you Creeden, I can beat you online and I can beat you in the ring. I am going to be there and you will not detour me from coming. Jan 9, everyone is going to know I showed and you didn't.

Your fear is starting show a little more than usual.

You should take something for that.

PS. How is your cronic and undiagnosable back and neck pain?

--- On Sat, 11/21/09, bob dias <[email protected]>wrote:

Date: Saturday, November 21, 2009, 12:20 PM

Listen you whiney little fag. Stalking you I wouldnt waste my time. If your a pro fighter which your not, u would have to post your fight record thats it.

But since your not a pro, you can't post it. I know your in with Dux and Stoffel and Day and all the other little frauds.

I will sign a liability waiver, hell it protects me from further liability. Because Kili I'm going to kill you in the ring. It will only take 5 seconds and you'll be down.

Your 56 years old you cant take the beating. Your the frauds and the thieves.

Trust me watch Bullshido today Aguiar is going to post something most intresting today. The games are over its time to fight.

If you show up your fighting one way or another. Its a fight for your life kili... And your putting that on the line. If you dont fight their are way's to make you fight.

If your a pro then come get some. Everybody know your a fraud and a scared old man. I promise to make it quick.

Time's running out Kili, January 9 is right around the corner.

I have some good friends right were you live they will force you to fight.

MAYBE THE BOOK OF DANTE WILL SAVE YOU, BECAUSE NOTHING ELSE CAN. If you dont fight, i will bring this war to your door step Kili.

And I'm ten miles ahead of you and your boys Kili, and theirs a big surprise for you coming Kili. hahahahahahaha...

Sent: Fri, November 20, 2009 2:38:07 PM

Just for the record between us, Creeden.

Stoffel features a new fighter in his web articles every month. That is not a fight record to t is a fight profile. It just happened that I was featured on the website this month. I requested that my professional fight name be taken off the article. So I had to explain about how you are your Internet stalking me and how it could be damaging to my current fight career, if you have my professional name. Stoffel responded instantly and had their guy pull my fight name and record off the site. The only thing that remained was my old fight portfolio. He pulled all links to current stuff (nothing passed the late 90s).

I am not giving you an inch, Creeden.

I have been eight steps or more ahead of you the whole time.

I know what you are doing. It is not going to work. No matter whether you sign the contract or not I am going to be there to support Floyd.

If you don't sign the fight agreement I am not fighting you. Too much legal liability and you know that. That would give you the upper hand and you know me better than that. I only fight wars I can win. In fact I only fight wars that are already won.

You know what I mean.

The problem is you think you have won. Time will tell, and it is running out for you.

Kili

--- On Thu, 11/19/09, bob dias<[email protected]> wrote:

Date: Thursday, November 19, 2009, 11:47 PM

Your little stipulation will not stop me, from getting you. Your kinda old 54 can you handle the beating. As for credability from you guys, your a joke. If you dont show up on Jan 9 then your a ***** and a fraud.

Your not part of the BDFS kili or what ever your name is. the only thing i know for sure is that your a coward and your not a pro. Putting your stupid fraudulent fight record on stoffel van vureen's web-site.

That your in with Dux but we have a surprise for him. He may have to fight after all. You can never stop us, your the frauds kili. AND THE WHOLE WORLD KNOWS IT.

THEIRS NOT A REAL MARTIAL ARTISTS AMOGST YOU, AND YOUR NOT A PRO.

I WISH YOU WERE DUX AT LEAST HE HAD THE BALL'S TO CALL AND BE A HUMBLE MAN.

JOHN CREEDEN
    5TH DAN BLACK DRAGON FIGHTING SOCIETY
    5TH DAN HOUSE OF DANTE
    5TH DAN WORLD KARATE FEDERATION

SEE YOU HAVE TO BE REAL TO GET THESE RANKS KILI, WHICH YOUR NOT A PRO NOR A MARTIAL ARTISTS.

FRAUD AND ***** SHOW UP ON THE 9TH, OR WRITE A FULL APOLOGY.

I'LL MAKE IT EASY ON YOU KILI, PROFESSIONAL LIABILITY WILL NOT SAVE YOU, BECAUSE YOUR NOT A PRO. AND A DAVID KILI NEVER FOUGHT KOREA K1.

BOW OUT NOW WHILE YOU STILL CAN, DONT BE A ***** YOU REALLY THOUGHT THAT BEING BANEED FROM BULLSHIDO IS GONNA STOP ME....

Sent: Thu, November 19, 2009 8:06:35 PM

I won't forget the fight, as long as you sign the paperwork. Until then, talk is cheap, **** Bird.

BTW, that was a nice move. Having Samuel Browning ban you so you could punk out on the fight. Pity for you it didn't work. I mean do you really think anyone take you seriously anymore, not that they ever did anyway. But now, your credibility is in the negatives buddy. No matter what song and dance BS you try NO ONE WILL BELIEVE YOU!!! Unless of course you sign that paperwork and then the fight contact and then show up and then fight me.

Oh Yeah, without 50 biker too.

You and me in the ring and legal.

That was the deal. Nothing more, nothing less.

Cheers

Subject: im coming for you "im the Guy"
    To:[email protected]
    Date: Thursday, November 19, 2009, 6:08 PM

Dont forget our fight on jan 9,2010.

dont ***** out fraud.

AND HAVE DUX CALL ME AGAIN, KILI IF THATS YOUR REAL NAME.

JOHN F CREEDEN III
    5TH DAN HOUSE OF DANTE
    5TH DAN WORLD KARATE FEDERATION.

IF YOU HAVE THE BALL'S WHICH YOU DONT...

Subject: im coming for you "im the Guy"
    To:[email protected]
    Date: Thursday, November 19, 2009, 6:08 PM
    Dont forget our fight on jan 9,2010.

dont ***** out fraud.

AND HAVE DUX CALL ME AGAIN, KILI IF THATS YOUR REAL NAME.

JOHN F CREEDEN III
    5TH DAN HOUSE OF DANTE
    5TH DAN WORLD KARATE FEDERATION.

IF YOU HAVE THE BALL'S WHICH YOU DONT...

Style
    BDFS
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    (my dad was the) highest ranking person ever to be in the real BDFS and the dante systen of fighting.
    Bullshit! Aguiar Jr. was and now Aguiar III is. You Creeden's are always trying to take Credit for everything.

Style
    Underground Pit Fighting
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

I knew i'd seen this somewhere before!

[quote=

I remain :thefinger
    Master C. C. Pieschala

[/quote]

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nah, that's just Chris' little joke at Kim's expense. It is, however, a reference to the belief of certain persons that Floyd is backed by Kim. A belief not shared by the judge.

You know, the judge? In the court case? Billy Aguiar? The thing this thread was originally about? Oh well, Aguiar's suit originally named Kim/Davis as well as Floyd. The judge threw it out because there is no business arrangement between Floyd and Kim. Just like there's no business arrangement between Floyd and Dux. Someone the FR crew disagree with comes along and they just get slotted into the paranoid world view of Creeden and Co. Floyd is not on Fail River's "side", so by their demented logic he must be teamed with their "enemies".

Sad really.

Style
    Underground Pit Fighting
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sad indeed