Our Sponsors:

Page 54 of 678 FirstFirst ... 4445051525354 5556575864104154554 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/06/2008 3:24pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well first off whatever Lonewolf's brush with the law was, it doesnt neccesarily mean that he doesnt know the martial arts or did not know Keehan. I doubt very seroiusly that people who were not even born then would know 1st hand who Keehan knew or who he taught.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/06/2008 3:31pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ABout John Horse: being a floridian I know about this man. Florida is rich in this type of histroy as I am sure each state is rich with their own. I have heard so many stories of this person it is unreal, what he did and what he went through the scrapes he was in if half of what I heard was true this guy was something else.

Posted On:
    6/06/2008 4:41pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

I FEEL LIKE AN ASS

Sorry Samuel Browning I misunderstood you :BangHead: , I thought you meant their investigation into him. You wanted mine, this is why I asked for your help,lol

I called the Federal Wildlife officer
    http://www.fwoa.org/news/fwoanws6.html
    FWS and National Marine Fisheries also announced a new joint management policy last fall which is designed to enhance the role of tribal governments in every aspect of the endangered species program, from provision of information on which species should be protected to more active management of recovering species on or near tribal lands.

Reported by Mike Elkins
    I looked for Elkins but was given someone in investigations. And I went from their.
    http://www.fwoa.org/
    I called the division of Federal Wildlife Officers
    Nashville , Tenneessee
    1-615-781-6599

Laurence

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/06/2008 6:30pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You claim you got extensive files and yet you listed disconnected phone numbers now you claim you you gave the wrong ones. Man get a life. How does what Sam lonewolf may or may not have done justify anything about fall rivers claims? You did a search on the net and that is all you did. Why do people think your Creedon ? YOU MAKE CLAIMS JUST LIKE HIM?

Why Browning would let a lowlife like you back on the site is beyond me. Creedon you still cant get around the fact you have threatened people including me and members of my family over the phone thru emails and on various blogs. Trying to divert attention to someone elses short comings do4es in no make you pricks look any better.

According to Aquiars email to professor Cale he claims his dad left all of dante's stuff to him in probate.

What a fucking liar.

You guys been harrassing and threatening people for more than ten years. I do Not want to hear I am not Crredon Bullshit. You just changed you phone number or your in another location on some one elses computer. Hell you might have even moved. But it is you.

Posted On:
    6/06/2008 6:39pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by coachbarron2000
    You claim you got extensive files and yet you listed disconnected phone numbers now you claim you you gave the wrong ones. Man get a life. How does what Sam lonewolf may or may not have done justify anything about fall rivers claims? You did a search on the net and that is all you did. Why do people think your Creedon ? YOU MAKE CLAIMS JUST LIKE HIM?

Why Browning would let a lowlife like you back on the site is beyond me. Creedon you still cant get around the fact you have threatened people including me and members of my family over the phone thru emails and on various blogs. Trying to divert attention to someone elses short comings do4es in no make you pricks look any better.

According to Aquiars email to professor Cale he claims his dad left all of dante's stuff to him in probate.

What a fucking liar.

You guys been harrassing and threatening people for more than ten years. I do Not want to hear I am not Crredon Bullshit. You just changed you phone number or your in another location on some one elses computer. Hell you might have even moved. But it is you.

Barron it might be Billy, i.e. I think it is either Creedon or Billy, both of whom are a bit slow, show dyslexic tendencies, and are just barely literate.

Posted On:
    6/06/2008 6:42pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So who was the executor for Dante's estate?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/06/2008 7:20pm

Style: BDFS

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Bill III is Bill II's only son. When he passed Jr. wasn't married. Therefore Bill III is his only possible heir, is that not correct? Because of that, I thought by default he inherits all his fathers property, no? I'm not having second thoughts about the situation, but it just seem counter to everything I have ever known that Bill has to prove it with paperwork in court. I think the question should be whether Jr. really owned it.

When my mom passed away in '92 all her possessions passed onto me as I was her eldest son. Have things changed since then or is it that different circumstances apply here as there is a business involved? I think that's most likely, but if anyone knows please help me out.

Also, council Brown, I was under the impression (from watching People's Court) that a person was not allowed to have an attorney in small claims, yet i distinctly remember you once saying you were representing a small claims client. Not to question the validity of your statement at all, but just to help me understand the conflict, can you please explain how he was able to have a lawyer in small claims. That question has been nagging me for months.

Thanks all

Posted On:
    6/06/2008 7:30pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    In Connecticut a lawyer is not necessary to pursue an action in small claims court but using one is not against the rules. I do not practice in Mass, but I'm pretty sure that you would stop many collections cold if professionals were forbidden to practice in small claims courts. Remember the people's court wants to increase drama, which is done by giving the judge the opportunity to interview the fuckwits that appear before them.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/06/2008 7:55pm

Style: karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsimon3387
    Barron it might be Billy, i.e. I think it is either Creedon or Billy, both of whom are a bit slow, show dyslexic tendencies, and are just barely literate.

It is Creeden or someone typing for him. If you go to his posts on other forums here at Bullshido you will see that he is very interested in the military (Creeden MO).

Respectfully
    Verne Gilbert

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/06/2008 8:58pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nothing was left to aquiar in writing. There again no mention of dante's trademarks or copyrights in Aquiars dad's will. Aquiar tried to have the state probate amend his dads will to include such stuff back in january to make it appear that he indeed did own them.

Secondly, Browning, I take offense to you letting this piece of lowlife **** continue to post and twist the truth. The guy is scum and a coward, threats have been leveled to me and my family most importantly my wife. Police reports have been filed against that trash if I ever lay eyes on him he will have hell to pay. The police refuse to do absolutely anything so if and when I ever see either one of them I will assume they intend to carry out their threats and I will kick thier sorry asses right off the fucking planet.

In all honesty you just let him perpetuate his cycle and therefore are a guilty as he for what he does or says. Many people have continually complained about that idiot but yet you let him have his time to trash who ever he feels like trashing. I geuss that is the purpose of this whole fucking site. Not one of you motherfuckers would walk into anyones dojo that you trash and bring forth the accusations sited o this blog to their faces. You let this piece of **** hide behind yet another alias and this time another ip address. SO you are yet another person who simply turns his head when an injustice has been done to someone and does nothing.