Style
    FMA, Ego Warrior
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You Fail River boys make about as much sense as a man with a paper asshole eating razor blades.

Style
    DuxshitRyu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko1 View Post
    He just didn't believe that you and Billy were that stupid. You have since proven him wrong on this count.

No, he never denied recording the conversation. The problem with your "broke the law" assertion is that recording that conversation was not illegal.

What the **** does this even mean, you retard?

Which one, oh legal genius?

Something along the lines of, "This is irrelevant to the case at hand."

Well the function's there doofus, use it. I think there would be more support for a thread entitled "John Creeden III is a liar, a moron and a coward."
    Your views hold no merit, Creeden isnt a liar. he has told the truth time and time again. It just doesnt jive with what you want.

Creeden isnt the fraud here, floyd webb and frank Dux and ashida kim are the frauds buddy.

So you back frauds:dontknow:its ok someone gotta believe in kool aid drinkers

Style
    DuxshitRyu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Machette

You Fail River boys make about as much sense as a man with a paper asshole eating razor blades.
    I'm not from fall river for one.
    Two what relevance do you have in this conversation other than eating someones ass with razor blades.

Style
    none
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ma_guy View Post
    This isn't about me, it's about the greater good Floyd. Keep talking you make the investigation easy. I don't care if I have to print out my affidavit & FCC Complaint(s) and fax them to my cousin in DC, Floyd.

Sincerely,
    Christopher C. Pieschala
    I am so scared. I am quaking. Oh Oh....there goes my bad knee.

That make you feel better, thinking I am scared?

Style
    none
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by You Lost View Post
    Your views hold no merit, Creeden isnt a liar. he has told the truth time and time again. It just doesnt jive with what you want.

Creeden isnt the fraud here, floyd webb and frank Dux and ashida kim are the frauds buddy.

So you back frauds:dontknow:its ok someone gotta believe in kool aid drinkers
    Creeden by any other name is still easily recognized because he is that big of an ass. That shining personality just breaks through some how. Only Creeden would say Creeden is not a liar.

Style
    Ji Do Kwan
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

I know you are scared & also a heartless asshole.

Quote Originally Posted by floydwebb View Post
    I am so scared. I am quaking. Oh Oh....there goes my bad knee.

That make you feel better, thinking I am scared?
    Mr. Chicago,
    You know who my cousin is; you told me you had an appointment (which you were a know show too) during his election campaign.

You are also a degenerate, you failed to acknowledge the kids who father you disrespected just to get at me.

You and your "associates" keep pressing me into a physical altercation. A stupid one, one that I don't want. I noticed the 45 minutes of me laughing at you and your "challenge" where I said, "C'mon, Floyd my ribs are hurting."

I'm going to continue to escalate this; for no reason than I had to explain a TURD like you to a dead man's child.

Now that eyes are on this forum; I want the truth about what is going on out. But I'm not going to tip my hand.

Make it right Floyd.

Sincerely,
    Christopher C. Pieschala

Style
    Tae Kwon Do
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

I told you Samuel Browning was smarter than you, Creeden.

You thought you were slick again...

How did fooling him work for ya?

Wow, I guess you couldn't fool him after all.

It is called education, you should look in to it.

You are sad, Creeden.

Just sad...

Style
    Ji Do Kwan
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Sam browning

Speaking of all this why is Floyd Webb not banned?

You have banned for less.

Style
    Tae Kwon Do
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Floyd? Banned? For what!?

Speaking of all this why is Floyd Webb not banned?

You have banned for less.

WTF are you talking about!?

Do you have ANY idea what is going on here, Chris???

Any idea at all???

Any semblance of a though, or anything like that?

Style
    Tae Kwon Do
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

"Crazy Chrissy" is at again!

Mr. Chicago,
    You know who my cousin is; you told me you had an appointment (which you were a know show too) during his election campaign.
    Do you mean a NO show too?

You are also a degenerate, you failed to acknowledge the kids who father you disrespected just to get at me.
    WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, "CRAZY CHRISSY"!

You and your "associates" keep pressing me into a physical altercation. A stupid one, one that I don't want. I noticed the 45 minutes of me laughing at you and your "challenge" where I said, "C'mon, Floyd my ribs are hurting."
    SO, YOU ARE SAYING THAT YOU DO NOT WANT TO FIGHT FLOYD NOW?

THAT'S COOL.

JUST BE A MAN SAY "FLOYD, I DON'T WANT TO FIGHT YOU."

BAM!!! Just like that, it's all over.

Although, an apology to Floyd would the thing to do. Not that we would really expect it from you.

I'm going to continue to escalate this; for no reason than I had to explain a TURD like you to a dead man's child.
    WTF DOES THAT EVEN MEAN!? I MEAN, HONESTLY!? THAT IS THE MOST INCOHERENT **** I THINK HAVE EVER HEARD!!! EVER!!!

Now that eyes are on this forum; I want the truth about what is going on out. But I'm not going to tip my hand.
    What truth is that?

The truth where you have "RACIALLY" harassed and threatened Floyd for the last few hundred pages or so?

Do I smell a HATE CRIME?:laughing4

Give it up, idiot. You can't fool anyone like that. You threaten and harass people on this blog and now because you say someone is watching the blog from the government you want be all like "Help, it wasn't me." "Help me, there are all picking on me." "Help me, I am defenseless against these people who are attacking."

There are 500 plus pages of your bullshit here buddy! I some how think they are going to look at what started this whole thing. If they are even wasting their time looking in this BS.

You are the bitch of a troll, "Crazy Chrissy"

Nothing more...