Style
    BDFS
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Your motive was to force a physical altercation.
    Bullshit. How many times have you (and Creepen) "tried to force" or threatened Floyd (and others) with a "physical altercation" and even death?

Style
    Tae Kwon Do
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Fall River BDFS Historic Nomination

I hereby nominate
    "The Black Dragon Fighting Society"
    of
    "Fall River"

as

THE BIGGEST BUNCH OF "FRAUDS" AND "NO SHOW ARTIST" EVER ON BULLSHIDO!!!

Samuel Browning:

Can you give them some kind of
    "Jackass Award"
    if we get enough votes?

Style
    none
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ma_guy View Post
    You broke the law.
    There was no "two party consent" these things take time.
    One voicemail, which also should not have been posted, does not constitute harassment. Read the entire law IL 720.

Your motive was to force a physical altercation. Thanks for telling me you haven't been contacted. I'll follow up on it.
    What was your motive for leaving me the 1:30 am message after 6 months of "interwebs" harassment? Wasit the biting of Frank Dux's shorts you had to do?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hahaha, Christine, Mr. "Show up at my house" is now Mr. "Waaahhh, you tried to force me into a physical confrontation. You are such a bullshit artist it's pathetic.

A true testimony of someone who can dish it out, but can't take it.

Tell ya what buddy, how about I bring your witticisms on this board to the attention of the Ku Ki Wan, the NAACP, the Lakota Nation and whatever governing Christian and Ji Do Kwan orgs. gave you your (hee hee, this is funny) "master's" certification? My guess is "Dooood I was just joking" won;t get you off the hook.

Style
    Underground Pit Fighting
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Anybody wondering if real life is stranger than fiction need only to read this thread.

Style
    BDFS
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Terraform View Post
    Anybody wondering if real life is stranger than fiction need only to read this thread.
    No doubt!

Style
    Ji Do Kwan
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

No idea what you are babbling about.

Quote Originally Posted by floydwebb View Post
    What was your motive for leaving me the 1:30 am message after 6 months of "interwebs" harassment? Wasit the biting of Frank Dux's shorts you had to do?
    But I will tell you this, this is one is no bluff. I was advised to go to the Will County cops so the state ADA to get this moving. I intend to do so.

Why? I just got a call from a dead man's daughter who is missing her father over the holidays.

There's your cue **** bags, bash kids who lost their father. JP I guess it's back to Judas for you.

This isn't about me, it's about the greater good Floyd. Keep talking you make the investigation easy. I don't care if I have to print out my affidavit & FCC Complaint(s) and fax them to my cousin in DC, Floyd.

Sincerely,
    Christopher C. Pieschala

Style
    DuxshitRyu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

You Lost

The investigation will include reading this thread, listening to the links I posted and the feds going, "Oh hell, no!" and laughing their asses off at your complaint.
    Thats what you said about going to Federal Court and then it happened.

I take responsibility for posting the link.
    Good you admitted in an open forum that you broke the law.

Your motive was to force a physical altercation.
    A fight from these guy's. These are the types of guy who eat sietan.

Why the hell not? You left the message. There is no law against posting it online.
    No but the other three mp'3 are breaking the law. i wonder what Judge Wolf is going to say. maybe we should start a thread called Floyd Webb Busted.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by You Lost View Post
    Thats what you said about going to Federal Court and then it happened.
    He just didn't believe that you and Billy were that stupid. You have since proven him wrong on this count.

Good you admitted in an open forum that you broke the law.
    No, he never denied recording the conversation. The problem with your "broke the law" assertion is that recording that conversation was not illegal.

A fight from these guy's. These are the types of guy who eat sietan.
    What the **** does this even mean, you retard?

No but the other three mp'3 are breaking the law.
    Which one, oh legal genius?

i wonder what Judge Wolf is going to say.
    Something along the lines of, "This is irrelevant to the case at hand."

maybe we should start a thread called Floyd Webb Busted.
    Well the function's there doofus, use it. I think there would be more support for a thread entitled "John Creeden III is a liar, a moron and a coward."

Style
    DuxshitRyu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

im the guy, your the fraud of the year

You threaten all kinds of racial violence towards Floyd and then when he stands up and says "OK chump, let have a MMA match in a legal setting to settle this." you do your best to try and bring the law into this to protect you!? WTF!?

You see, no matter whether you have filed a complaint or not, this just goes to show everyone on the board what kind of "tough guy" you really are.

Every bluff of the "Fail River Crew" has been called and every time you guys change the subject with another bluff.

(Low whisper)
    Don't look now Chris... But, I think people are catching on to "Fail River's" BS.
    This come from a guy who comes from one of the biggest frauds in the martial art's. Frank droopy eye Dux. Ashida Kim and Frank Dux ya thats a strong lineage. Your so fake can you finally post your fake pro record. :thebirdma

You couldnt get credability from that lineage, your a laughing stock calling someone else a fraud considering were you come from....:thebirdma

I hereby nominate
    "The Black Dragon Fighting Society"
    of
    "Fall River"

as

THE BIGGEST BUNCH OF "FRAUDS" AND "NO SHOW ARTIST" EVER ON BULLSHIDO!!!
    Their still more real than Duxies and the farm team you guys call martial artists.:thebirdma

You cant call bullshido on William Aguiar hes the real deal and your the frauds...:thebirdma

So "Im the Guy" you lost before you even started...:thebirdma

Showing up to a Federal Court case thats has nothing to do with someone, doesnt consitute a no show. If thats the case Floyd Webb didnt show up last time. So his No Show Fu is in full effect.:thebirdma