Style
    karate
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

To ****** floyd webb

good night and good luck. Major duck, major fail, major troll.
    speaking of yourself again floyd

truly you are the supreme master of sho-duk-kwan, and noshow-fu.
    why because i didnt show up to federal court. Your the no show fu guy thats for sure. The last court date i showed and you didnt..

creeden, as a witness, as an on-line troll with ten years of badgering people was well worth it
    epic fail , thats was john patricio buddy.

You been a film maker for that long and you havent done a film toby...

Style
    karate
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks,

I knew about the rant with Sam but I never actually heard Sam say he was banned.

Mike S

Style
    karate
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh Jezzus,

Another Creeden persona.

Mike S

Style
    karate
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Because samuel browning is bias and racist

he went on a rant and called sam out. He said sam has to ban him or shut up. He asked for the ban and got it. Quite funny actually.
    thats right i called him on his **** instead of answering he took the frauds way out. His action are like floyd webbs weak and pathetic.

Samuel browning helped floyd webb out with interviews.

But they have a big surprise. Coming ..

Sam and floyd why is the f.bi. Talking to me about you to about recorded messages. It seems someone broke a federal law.

Style
    karate
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh Jezzus,

Another Creeden persona.

Mike S

NO ITS ME
    **** YOU MIKE YOUR A ***** TO

Style
    karate
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    the fight with kili is on just because im not on the board doesn tmean im not showing up... keep talking kili.

the hole your digging is getting deeper and deeper...

Style
    karate
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Looks like Creeden could not find anyway other way to punk out of the fight so he got himself banned on purpose what a p_ _ _ _! Can you believe he would go to all this trouble to run from me. Some big shot. When is the last time you've known a true martial artist go to so much trouble to avoid a challenge, especially one they issued? White belts don't even do that.

Creeden, when you try to come back on with another alias just know I will be waiting for you Jan. 9th 2010. Just remember to fill out your half page form.

Creeden, you think you are so much smarter than Samuel Browning. You are so predictable he will be all over your ass the second you post. He can see you IP number douche bag so he know where you are coming from. You think for one second anyone at all on this blog believes an idiot like you set up Samuel Browning and led him around by his nose. Not in your wildest dreams! Samuel Browning is a lawyer. THAT MEANS HE WENT TO COLLEGE. HE MAKES MORE MONEY IN FIVE MINUTES THAN YOU MAKE IN A MONTH!

I know what you did here, and so does everyone else.

But no matter.

One thing remains perfectly clear.

In the world of "Internet Kung Fu" Kili is King...

Hail to the King Baby!!!
    way smarter than any of you guys, your all pussies

Style
    karate
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

sam grow up

Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Browning View Post
    Who earns what doesn't matter here. When Creeden previously challenged me to prove I was a lawyer, I invited him to see me try a small claims case. He didn't show. But if he wants to challenge me to ban him, by then the conversation is really over.
    didnt challenge you to ban me, but if your gonna challenge people to do something, it should apply to all of them.

Style
    karate
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

floyd webb lies once again

Quote Originally Posted by floydwebb View Post
    Pieschala now is truly cut and paste king and sock puppet for Creeden III, the whine is familiar.

This is for new observers of the thread:

There are ways people can get paid, but no one gets paid for being absolutely unreasonable.

Billy Aguiar wanted to be paid for archival materials with no catalog with descriptions of what was in the archive. In the end he was asking $10,000.00 plus cash for being interviewed. I was prepared to negotiate a fee AFTER I saw a description and the quality of what I was negotiating for.

Barbara Kemp wanted an unnamed amount for the interview, help to write her memoirs and 50% ownership of the film or something like that. And I am supposed to roll over for that? Nope!!!

I found other people who knew him from his childhood, other Playboy Bunnies who remembered him. Other people in Fall River came forward in spite of Billy and Creeden III's threats. They are not unreasonable people.

Judge wold told Floyd webb that why should he give you anything, your already using his materials...Its funny that you paid 1000 for 12 seconds of film you didnt have...

And barabara kemp told me that you were an un professional arrogant ass...

Other people in Fall River came forward in spite of Billy and Creeden III's threats. They are not unreasonable people.[/
    Ya ok floyd considering none of the people who knew keehan, none of them live in fall river...

Joe rebello never met keehan. So you have nothing...

floyd said in his conversation with Pieschala that the fall river people were student's of students... Thats all he's got...

John Cole read frank Dux's web site. about billy jr recieving minimal training..

were was day and felkoff in the 70' 80' and the 90's. They werent running a school. Its time for the beating to be handed out now..

floyd you so fucked you have no idea...

Style
    karate
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So **** you all kili jan 9 2010. The days of your demise are coming...

And i know its dux behind all of this with day and floyd webb. Prepare to be beaton. So have you insureance paid in full.

I tried to give you guys an out.....their will be blood and it isnt going to be mine...

Jan 9 kili