Style
    Tae Kwon Do
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Stir of echos

Quote Originally Posted by floydwebb View Post
    Pieschala,

Know when to quit. Your threats means nothing. I don't need your research Chris, you had nothing I could use. End of story!

Why show me the address of the On Leong Center? I still have friends there I have known since 2nd grade. I have even been asked to proctor at the Chinatown Museum, dude. You are a tae Kwan do student claiming connections to the Chinese Triads? Get real Chris. Whats is with you guys wanting so much to be part of some kind of Mafia? oh, I forgot, you play Mafia Wars on Facebook everyday.

You are an immature kid not smart enough to understand what you are dealing with. You came into my office not understanding I take every precaution to protect my sources and research. I gave you the benefit of the doubt, just like I did Creeden III and you both did as expected. Too bad. This EXHAUSTING thread is a key reference to anyone who needs to do follow up research on this subject and will know to just walk on by Creeden, Aguiar and Pieschala.

When I am done I will make all of my research, and sources that allow it, available on martial arts archives, like Patricio's. Hey, I gotta get something for that $7k I paid him for Xerox copies of stuff I already had, right?

There was an opportunity for everyone to gain something from this and you guys squandered it through your own misguided selfishness and lack of understanding of how the world actually works. You have used the law for selfish frivolity and that will be a lesson you will not soon forget before this is all over.

Eat the humble pie and bury this Chris, to continue your current behavior will only make it worse for you. Apologize and consider all forgiven.
    If not, well, you had an opportunity clearly recorded here to be done with this crap. If I were you I would think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Terraform View Post
    Have you been eating too much cheese?

Chris is NOTHING without his master! He is a simpleton with no balls or spine. He is just an echo of things past and not worth any serious consideration. Creeden was the real **** stirrer and without Creeden Chris is nobody to be concerned about. Chris is not even a real Tae Kwon Do guy. He is a Martial Arts poser, who didn't know Dante` and never got a real Black Belt in anything.

But... There is always hope for the future...

Hey Chris, since I defeated your master, does that mean I must take you as my student?

I could do that you know.

I could teach you the ways of the "Living Force".

Think about Chris... A life without racism and hate.

A life without ignorance and jealousy.

A life with proper spelling!

A real life!

Maybe even with women and driving a car and everything!

A place you don't have to be scared anymore.

What a wonderful place it could be...

I could even teach you how to apologize for being wrong like a real man and you might not have to fight Floyd.

Search your feeling... You know it to be true...

Style
    running scared
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Im the Guy View Post
    I could even teach you how to apologize for being wrong like a real man and you might not have to fight Floyd.

Search your feeling... You know it to be true...
    Please teach him how to apologize. I am still waiting. I even asked nicely like he asked and he still ignores me. Just shows what kind of person he is.

Style
    Aikido,Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He is now the top ranked "idiot" in this thread. I give him extra idiot points for playing poker hands at chess games, admitting to not telling the truth as a strategy while calling others a liar and a fraud, and thinking that because he knew somebody that knew somebody, somehow that makes him the "real deal". I'm going to give him ten extra idiot points for signing his name pretending that it was not stupid.

Style
    BDFS
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    who told you to **** yourself (just like Babara Kemp did)
    Yeah I imagine she would say that after Floyd asked for an interview and she asked to be paid (the same way Aguiar did) and Floyd said NO. The want of money always seems to make people act irrationally. If Floyd would have agreed to pay her she would not have told him to **** himself and would indeed be in the film. Aguiar too would be in the film (with his archives) if Floyd had agreed to pay him. It all comes down to the money and greed in the end... not a high moral ground to stand on there.

Style
    Ji Do Kwan
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Hi old David age 54 & "never was hack" Dux ;-)

I'm nothing without my instructor; no I' am nothing without my linage you especially Frank Ducks have NONE. Frank you should have been an actor the show you put on on the phone you fraud.

You dipshits went nuts I must have been correct that Floyd wants to destroy Fall River to get you all riled up like that. Well, we'll see what comes to pass.

Now that we're post "check mate" and playing poker, I know what cards I hold and counted the ones that already have been played.

The real question Floyd, Sam, David, Frank et al is what was I doing while I wan't posting here?

And you're not burying it either.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen shot 2009-11-17 at 2.58.24 PM.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	60.2 KB 
ID:	10831

Name:	Screen shot 2009-11-17 at 2.58.39 PM.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	55.2 KB 
ID:	10832

Name:	Screen shot 2009-11-17 at 2.58.51 PM.png 
Views:	72 
Size:	135.8 KB 
ID:	10833

I remain :thefinger
    Master C. C. Pieschala
    No BS MMA and Martial Arts - View Single Post - William V Aguiar III sues Ashida Kim and Floyd Webb, Part II
    Last edited by ma_guy; 11/17/2009 4:36pm at . Reason: http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showpost.php?p=2262176&postcount=5298

Style
    Ji Do Kwan
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

So John you admit Joe L , Creeden Jr & Barbara ..

Quote Originally Posted by johnpatricio View Post
    Yeah I imagine she would say that after Floyd asked for an interview and she asked to be paid (the same way Aguiar did) and Floyd said NO. The want of money always seems to make people act irrationally. If Floyd would have agreed to pay her she would not have told him to **** himself and would indeed be in the film. Aguiar too would be in the film (with his archives) if Floyd had agreed to pay him. It all comes down to the money and greed in the end... not a high moral ground to stand on there.
    Have legit and valuable material necessary to tell the truth? Documentaries are supposed to be truthful and accurate.

Also, what's wrong with wanting to get paid? If you have something of value how do you measure the value? Or must everybody just give Floyd whatever he wants so he and crew can get paid?

Sincerely,
    Master C. C. Pieschala

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...postcount=5298
    Last edited by ma_guy; 11/17/2009 4:41pm at . Reason: http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showpost.php?p=2262176&postcount=5298

Style
    karate
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ma_guy View Post
    The real question Floyd, Sam, David, Frank et al is what was I doing while I wan't posting here?
    Ahhhh, maybe, eating computer batteries? :5innocent

Style
    BDFS
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Have legit and valuable material necessary to tell the truth? Documentaries are supposed to be truthful and accurate.

Also, what's wrong with wanting to get paid? If you have something of value how do you measure the value? Or must everybody just give Floyd whatever he wants so he and crew can get paid?

Sincerely,
    Master C. C. Pieschala

Chris several points:

I never said that the info these people have would not help fill in the story of Dante. The problem is Floyd did the right ethical thing by not paying for an interview. As a professional writer, I would not pay for an interview either.

The FR BDFS was too short sighted to not see that a film would have many more rewards than just an upfront payment. The influx of students and sales of merchandise would have been many times more rewarding than the cash payment Aguiar was asking for. Not working with Floyd because he didn't want to pay them was just plain stupid.

As far as documentaries... they can still be truthful without having to interview every single party involved as long as the parties that are involved can have their info verified which is what Floyd is doing. Also, a documentary does not have to include every single aspect of a person's history in order to be truthful.

Think of it like this... If Elves Presley had stolen a car when he was fifteen, but it's not mentioned in a documentary about him, does it make the rest of the documentary about him any less true. No, it doesn't. It may make it incomplete, but it certainly doesn't affect its truthfulness. Get the point?

Style
    none
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Master Pisechala, expert on documentary and Tae Kwan Do

Sincerely,
    Master C. C. Pieschala

Pieschala now is truly cut and paste king and sock puppet for Creeden III, the whine is familiar.

This is for new observers of the thread:

There are ways people can get paid, but no one gets paid for being absolutely unreasonable.

Billy Aguiar wanted to be paid for archival materials with no catalog with descriptions of what was in the archive. In the end he was asking $10,000.00 plus cash for being interviewed. I was prepared to negotiate a fee AFTER I saw a description and the quality of what I was negotiating for.

Barbara Kemp
    wanted an unnamed amount for the interview, help to write her memoirs and 50% ownership of the film or something like that. And I am supposed to roll over for that? Nope!!!

I found other people who knew him from his childhood, other Playboy Bunnies who remembered him. Other people in Fall River came forward in spite of Billy and Creeden III's threats. They are not unreasonable people.
    Last edited by floydwebb; 11/17/2009 5:30pm at .

Style
    Tae Kwon Do
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Settle down Beavis. You Fartknocker.

I'm nothing without my instructor; no I' am nothing without my linage you especially Frank Ducks have NONE. Frank you should have been an actor the show you put on on the phone you fraud.
    Your linage??? LMAO. What linage might that be? You are not a Martial Artist. You only know people that "claim" to be Martial Artist. So, you are Martial Arts twice removed? As far as Mr. Dux goes, I will make sure I let him know what you think of him. Unless, you would like to give me a phone number to pass along to him. That way, "YOU COULD MAN UP AND TELL HIM YOURSELF!" But, you won't because you are a **** talking ***** with no balls and no spine. JUST LIKE I SAID! You would tell him what you thought of him if your life depended on it! LMAO.

I know why you won't give me a number for him too, because you know he would be on a plane tonight to Chicago to beat you your ever loving ass! Maybe he could stay at my place while his down. Saves on hotels, you know.

After the last ass kissing session you and Creeden had with him he was ready to come fight me and I am a friend of his. It took me an hour to set things straight with him. But, that is OK because you won't fool him again. He knows all about the blog and what you douches have been saying. He doesn't like BS and he kind of get off on jumping peoples **** too.

Basically, you ***** cried in round one with Dux. Do you want a second chance. I can make that happen for you...

[/quote]
    Now that we're post "check mate" and playing poker, I know what cards I hold and counted the ones that already have been played.[/quote]

Post Checkmate means you lost. UNDERSTAND LOST!!!

[/quote]
    The real question Floyd, Sam, David, Frank et al is what was I doing while I wan't posting here?[/quote]

No body cares. You are powerless with your master Creeden.
    You are nobody and you are capable of nothing in anyway shape or form.

You are like Beavis without Butthead.

YouTube- Beavis and Butt-head - I wonder if he's, like, dead or something.
    [/quote]
    And you're not burying it either.
    [/quote]

Not burying what? Another bunch of random dibble. Oh I don't think we have to worry about that, Beavis.

[/quote]
    I remain...hehehehe...mmm..hehehe
    :thefinger
    Master Beavis Cornholio
    [/quote]

There we go. Fixed ya.
    Last edited by Im the Guy; 11/17/2009 5:37pm at .