1. #5291

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    597
    Style
    karate
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsimon3387 View Post
    Creedon is pathetic... after a while people were asking me why I was flogging a moron and what could I say? I feel like the stink of his moronic Bullshit was making my eyes water frankly. He eclipsed Billy after a while.
    Billy who? Oh yeah didn't he have something to do with the title of this thread.

    Never fear for Creeden will return.:llorar:

  2. #5292

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    761
    Style
    Ji Do Kwan
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    Why stop at small claims?

    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Browning View Post
    Who earns what doesn't matter here. When Creeden previously challenged me to prove I was a lawyer, I invited him to see me try a small claims case. He didn't show. But if he wants to challenge me to ban him, by then the conversation is really over.
    I love the law too! I also have a secrets of my own Sammy. We'll see how the future unfolds here. However hear me now & believe me later; there really is such thing as justice.

    You grind your little dull hatchet with Creeden & you too Floyd. However, I have been quiet for a reason. Nobody here really rents space in my mind, there's plenty of room .. but nobody so far is big enough.

    The flip side is that Creeden seems to rent space in many simple minds here (again for the retarded, NO I am not with him I am an independent Midwesterner)

    I believe in results and the all seeing eye of Osiris sees all (Floyd), he just told me and showed me the papers. Floyd use use your occult powers of ESP and tell me what is gonna happen next.

    -- Floyd --
    While you're at it Floyd tell me the name of the racetrack in ****** that **** talks about. You know but I'm not giving you anything. Also tell your twat crew ALL of them (and Dux) nice try, you fucked up with a Grandmaster ****** and even the Triads. Even the guy you interviewed omitted the specifics. You aren't Chicago Floyd and don't know **** about the Chinatown underworld.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen shot 2009-11-12 at 11.07.08 AM.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	50.8 KB 
ID:	10825

    I speak for myself and only myself, you lie & your "facts of troof" are merely extensions of your deceitful spirit. I'm not even at the point of making calls to my friends yet because YOU (Floyd) are just a zit on my ass.

    I can't wait to see how you make up an ending for this "documentary" .. maybe Bertiaux taught you like Spain, a documentary is in your mind.

    I remain :thefinger
    Master C. C. Pieschala

  3. #5293

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Hyogo Prefecture, Japan
    Posts
    60
    Style
    CMA and JMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ma_guy View Post

    I speak for myself and only myself, you lie & your "facts of troof" are merely extensions of your deceitful spirit. I'm not even at the point of making calls to my friends yet because YOU (Floyd) are just a zit on my ass.

    I can't wait to see how you make up an ending for this "documentary" .. maybe Bertiaux taught you like Spain, a documentary is in your mind.

    I remain :thefinger
    Master C. C. Pieschala
    Oh Hell.
    "I remain", is this guy serious? That can't be Ashida Kim and his nonsense. Tell me it's not; that I've just come in at the wrong time for a really BAD joke.
    I'd love to have a conversation with Ashida Kim. I really would. I want to ask how he sleeps at night.

  4. #5294

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    771
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ma_guy View Post
    Nobody here really rents space in my mind, there's plenty of room ..
    It's certainly uncluttered by neurons.


    -- Floyd --
    While you're at it Floyd tell me the name of the racetrack in ****** that **** talks about. You know but I'm not giving you anything. Also tell your twat crew ALL of them (and Dux) nice try, you fucked up with a Grandmaster ****** and even the Triads.
    Yes, but aren't you forgetting ***** ******** in *****. You know, the guy who ****** your mother and ****** *** **** with a pickle?

  5. #5295

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    East Bay, CA
    Posts
    907
    Style
    BDFS
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko1 View Post
    It's certainly uncluttered by neurons.
    Brilliant! lol

  6. #5296
    floydwebb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    827
    Style
    none
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    Why delay your law suit Pieschala, bring it on.

    Quote Originally Posted by ma_guy View Post
    I
    The flip side is that Creeden seems to rent space in many simple minds here (again for the retarded, NO I am not with him I am an independent Midwesterner)

    I believe in results and the all seeing eye of Osiris sees all (Floyd), he just told me and showed me the papers. Floyd use use your occult powers of ESP and tell me what is gonna happen next.

    -- Floyd --
    While you're at it Floyd tell me the name of the racetrack in ****** that **** talks about. You know but I'm not giving you anything. Also tell your twat crew ALL of them (and Dux) nice try, you fucked up with a Grandmaster ****** and even the Triads. Even the guy you interviewed omitted the specifics. You aren't Chicago Floyd and don't know **** about the Chinatown underworld.

    I remain :thefinger
    Master C. C. Pieschala
    Pieschala,

    Know when to quit. Your threats means nothing. I don't need your research Chris, you had nothing I could use. End of story!

    Why show me the address of the On Leong Center? I still have friends there I have known since 2nd grade. I have even been asked to proctor at the Chinatown Museum, dude. You are a tae Kwan do student claiming connections to the Chinese Triads? Get real Chris. Whats is with you guys wanting so much to be part of some kind of Mafia? oh, I forgot, you play Mafia Wars on Facebook everyday.

    You are an immature kid not smart enough to understand what you are dealing with. You came into my office not understanding I take every precaution to protect my sources and research. I gave you the benefit of the doubt, just like I did Creeden III and you both did as expected. Too bad. This EXHAUSTING thread is a key reference to anyone who needs to do follow up research on this subject and will know to just walk on by Creeden, Aguiar and Pieschala.

    When I am done I will make all of my research, and sources that allow it, available on martial arts archives, like Patricio's. Hey, I gotta get something for that $7k I paid him for Xerox copies of stuff I already had, right?

    There was an opportunity for everyone to gain something from this and you guys squandered it through your own misguided selfishness and lack of understanding of how the world actually works. You have used the law for selfish frivolity and that will be a lesson you will not soon forget before this is all over.

    Eat the humble pie and bury this Chris, to continue your current behavior will only make it worse for you. Apologize and consider all forgiven.
    If not, well, you had an opportunity clearly recorded here to be done with this crap. If I were you I would think about it.

  7. #5297
    Mr. Machette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,392
    Style
    FMA, Ego Warrior
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by floydwebb View Post
    If I were you I would think about it.
    You guys are being awfully generous to the kid. Thinking is obviously not his strong suit.

  8. #5298
    PDA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,287
    Style
    Underground Pit Fighting
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ma_guy View Post
    I love the law too! I also have a secrets of my own Sammy. We'll see how the future unfolds here. However hear me now & believe me later; there really is such thing as justice.

    You grind your little dull hatchet with Creeden & you too Floyd. However, I have been quiet for a reason. Nobody here really rents space in my mind, there's plenty of room .. but nobody so far is big enough.

    The flip side is that Creeden seems to rent space in many simple minds here (again for the retarded, NO I am not with him I am an independent Midwesterner)

    I believe in results and the all seeing eye of Osiris sees all (Floyd), he just told me and showed me the papers. Floyd use use your occult powers of ESP and tell me what is gonna happen next.

    -- Floyd --
    While you're at it Floyd tell me the name of the racetrack in ****** that **** talks about. You know but I'm not giving you anything. Also tell your twat crew ALL of them (and Dux) nice try, you fucked up with a Grandmaster ****** and even the Triads. Even the guy you interviewed omitted the specifics. You aren't Chicago Floyd and don't know **** about the Chinatown underworld.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen shot 2009-11-12 at 11.07.08 AM.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	50.8 KB 
ID:	10825

    I speak for myself and only myself, you lie & your "facts of troof" are merely extensions of your deceitful spirit. I'm not even at the point of making calls to my friends yet because YOU (Floyd) are just a zit on my ass.

    I can't wait to see how you make up an ending for this "documentary" .. maybe Bertiaux taught you like Spain, a documentary is in your mind.

    I remain :thefinger
    Master C. C. Pieschala
    Have you been eating too much cheese?

  9. #5299

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    761
    Style
    Ji Do Kwan
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    Floyd you will see the paper work soon enough.

    Quote Originally Posted by floydwebb View Post
    More lies, omissions & 1/2 truths.
    Floyd,
    You missed the point again. A documentary is not just “story telling” it is an honest, educated & factual account of the events surrounding the topic at hand, which is “John Keehan”.

    Bob Cooley in his book on page 88, “A couple days later, I took the Count to a motel by the racetrack in Cicero”. This is where Keehan has a “run in” with Sammy Anarino over a porn shop he took from took from a Jewish guy who paid his “street taxes”. Cooley got the call from a “Karate pupil” who was that? It was Marc Lully, yet you won’t talk about Marc. You don’t even have an interview with him and he is very much alive and running the “Universal Life Church”. However you know because you have a Doctorate of Divinity from there in 2001. You posted it here, you clueless moron. Then admitted to me you were a member of Bertiaux's Church.

    I asked the name of the racetrack, it was “Hawthorne” like Chicago’s Hawthorne Credit Union. Purolator Armored Cars delivered cash there, now it is “off track betting”. Joe L. was a part of that & you desperately tried to interview him, but he told you to go **** yourself unless you talk to John F Creeden Jr. so you gave Joe L the telephone number of John F Creeden Jr.

    Back to our phone conversation, I loved the way you got quit and were a stuttering school girl when I brought up Joe L. 's full name.

    Back to Cooley, Mr. Cooley goes on page 90 to say, “Three weeks later, I was riding in the car when I turned on my radio and heard that a gang of mask men broke into the Purolator Armored Car vault in Chicago and got away with 4.3 million dollars.” This was in 1974, long after Jimmy’s death so Fall River was very much involved at this point in time. Even by your own fictitious timeline. Bob Cooley ends it on page 93 with John’s death and “he don’t know nothing officer”.

    Like I’ve said many times “they all will talk to me, they knew my instructor.” No, he wasn’t involved in Purolator but he sure knew John, in Chicago & out East. He was a 3rd Dan under Keehan at the ashland school before he really got to know the Fall River guys. That is precisely he is not in the picture posted of the 12 black belts with William V Aguiar Jr. standing in the middle. That is why this picture screws up your documentary. I mean this one ..

    Name:  E58B02DF-C552-4AFF-8A9C-EC38E42CB75E.jpg
Views: 93
Size:  24.7 KB

    John F Creeden Jr. is standing on the far left in the back row. Joe L. who told you to **** yourself (just like Babara Kemp did) is standing in the back row in the middle. John Cole isn’t there because he is WKF not BDFS. No Dwyer there either, because after 1965 and the blasting caps incident on Eugene Dyka’s school he as my instructor would say, “no he wasn’t around”. That’s because John took the rap he got charged for being the driver. Also like the other Chicago folks he is now screwing a dead man’s memory and trying to cash in (that means you too Verne).

    I can only assume that your goal and intent is to say Fall River has no part in the story. You are dead wrong and to say so is a lie, like Chicago they are at least 50% of it depending who you ask. It seems nobody who could turn your “story telling” into a documentary likes you much. You lie and suppress the truth. As proven in the metadata from our phone conversation you illegally recorded and Samuel Browning hosts on this forum. Here is the screen shot.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	734A6B0C-23C4-4136-8A5B-1B3433DF2714.jpg 
Views:	127 
Size:	29.7 KB 
ID:	10827

    (really I have a Mac & iTunes too, how stupid are you to name the folders like that?)

    "The Fall of the House of Assholes" it sounds like "The House of Dante". I think your real goal is to destroy their legacy with malice. You hate me because unlike the other dipshits posting here you confided in me on this for several years & I will sign an affidavit attesting to that, In my educated opinion that is your spoken and chat logged goal. I will also under penalty of purgery testify to the things you told me in private most of which I logged.

    Simple question, not that you’ll answer (let alone truthfully); Was the Fall River BDFS a real and solid organization? If you answer “no” you are making nothing more than an infomercial for Fank Dux, a known and documented fraud & Mr. Davis.

    So which is it Floyd? Destroy Fall River and replace them with the above named frauds because they won't give you stuff .. or were they as irrelevant as you contend?


    I remain :thefinger
    Master C. C. Pieschala

  10. #5300

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    S. St. Paul, MN
    Posts
    540
    Style
    10thP/BJJ/Wrestling/Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've checked in on this thread off an on trying to figure out what in the name of God could POSSIBLY be worth this many posts. I still have no idea. I gathered that there is some kind of IP infringement/breach of contract lawsuit. How we get from that to all the incredibly retarded nonsense I've seen in my sampling of this thread, blows my mind.

    Seriously, if I cared enough (I don't) I would have trophies made and sent to more then one person involved in this trainwreck (especially the genius who just got himself banned) for their outstanding achievement in the field of excellence (aka being an internet troll and complete jackass).

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in