Page 53 of 678 FirstFirst ... 3434950515253 5455565763103153553 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    6/06/2008 9:49am

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

THE PROBLEM IS THAT YOUR ALL FAKES

What it shows in the investigation that it shows that they are Fakes and Frauds but also criminals who use to be sheriffs and now they are career felons. Who were never in the BDFS let alone be real. Are you sure " Samuel Lone Wolf " is his real name

http://www.fwoa.org/news/fwoanws6.html

AIM had this to say: "The sentencing brings a halt to a career based on intimidation, violence, lies and disrespect for Indian Peoples and Native Spirituality. Court proceedings brought to light more than 20 aliases, nine felony arrests, and eight different Social Security numbers in the last ten years. Molano's con game was uncovered and denounced by AIM shortly after the Sundance at Pipestone in 1994. Up to then, Molano had been conducting ceremonies and sweats for money. 'This is an important step in the fight to stop the desecration of our ceremonies, sacred items and Indian Peoples", stated Dennis Banks
    They gave me all the info to correlate my info and was cross reference from several source in the Indian community.

http://www.hartford-hwp.com/archives/41/373.html

We plan to file multiple litigations against these individuals collectively and individually. Anyone with any information on these individuals is encouraged to contact .

From Florida AIM, 23 June 1998

American Indian Movement of Florida
    David Goyette Memorial State Office
    136 4th Street N Suite 308
    Saint Petersburg, FL 33701
    (813) 821-3163
    FAX (813) 821-2180
    EMAIL AIMFL @ aol.com
    So he got out of Vietnam became a Sheriff grabbed some Illegal Eagle feathers which are National Treasures . And then went to Florida and tried unsuccessfully to become part of and Indian nation . Had several alias and social security numbers and was convicted 10 times for an assortment of Felonies. Until I get verification I will not comment on other felonies hes committed. From what I've heard and not seen theirs a lot of charges.

You already admitted to getting the challenge from Laurence Day , post it . I think that a convicted felon just challenged a Plaintiff in a Federal Court case on your behalf from a fraudulent entity to wit defraud him. A gathering of BDFS members without its Grand Master present theirs something wrong with that. BDFS FRAUDS

I'm not Creeden , never met Agluiar , I'm just sick and tired of those who lie. My info come directly from "Sugar Bear Parrish" from back in the day in Chicago.

[QUOTE][hot milk and a trazidone./QUOTE]

Thorazine and Gin , Dsimon,lol

My sources are verified.

Laurence

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/06/2008 9:50am

Style: none

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sam see my entry #488

Lonewolf explained to me what happened. He stepped up and was a man about what happened. I did not ask details. He clarified circumstances of his case and says he has nothing to hide. He says was not charged with selling Eagle Feathers, never has, was not convicted of that. It was for not having his native American ID Card. which he refused to carry for his own political reasons.

Any other queries regarding his case will have to be done by whom ever is concerned. I am done with it. Banning Creeden will do no good anyway. He will be back as another negative entity trying to drag people into the mud with him.

Posted On:
    6/06/2008 9:53am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

SAMUEL BROWNING

THE INFO FROM IS HERE

(813) 821-3163
    FAX (813) 821-2180
    EMAIL AIMFL @ aol.com

THEIR GONNA GIVE YOU THE SAME INFO THEY GAVE ME. SO IF I'M RIGHT BAN FLOYD WEBB
    Last edited by uki; 6/06/2008 9:55am at .

Posted On:
    6/06/2008 10:25am

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by uki
    THE INFO FROM IS HERE

(813) 821-3163
    FAX (813) 821-2180
    EMAIL AIMFL @ aol.com

THEIR GONNA GIVE YOU THE SAME INFO THEY GAVE ME. SO IF I'M RIGHT BAN FLOYD WEBB
    1) Floyd is not going to be banned.

2) The number 813-821-2180 is not working

Posted On:
    6/06/2008 10:26am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

THE ALIAS ARE THE SAME

Joseph Molano aka Sam Lonewolf, aka Charles Thunderhawk of Tampa, FL

http://www.fwoa.org/news/fwoanws6.html

FWS and Native Americans Cooperate on Illegal Trading Conviction

Last year, members of the Native American community in Nashville, Tennessee, apprised FWS agents that Joe Angel Molano (aka Charles Thunderhawk, aka Sam Lone Wolf) was illegally trading in eagle feathers while masquerading as a Native American.
    The guy admits that he did try in Florida in register as an Indian , but doesn 't admit that he sold illegal eagle feathers.

HHHMMMM The alias in both cases are the same , how is that Floyd and the fake BDFS .:5badair:

It proves that you have real convicted felons backing you , its unfortunate the Agluiars are probably fake and your criminals are real.:sniperdan

Laurence

Posted On:
    6/06/2008 10:28am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Browning
    1) Floyd is not going to be banned.

2) The number 813-821-2180 is not working
    1. I was trying to be funny, lol

Sorry wrong number

For More Information contact
    AMERICAN INDIAN MOVEMENTY OF FLORIDA
    136 4th Street North Saint Petersburg, FL 33701
    (727) 826-6960 Fax (727) 550-2207
    Email
    AIMFL@aol.com
    Web site http://Hometown.aol.com/AIMFL

Posted On:
    6/06/2008 10:46am

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That number is disconnected as well.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/06/2008 10:50am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So who did Creeden call who gave him all this extra info about Lonewolf if none of these number work????

Posted On:
    6/06/2008 11:12am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by floydwebb
    So who did Creeden call who gave him all this extra info about Lonewolf if none of these number work????
    Old confucian saying..."You want to beat an Indian find a better Indian"

My Indian is more authentic than yours naya naya naya. That is the defacto argument Creedon is using.

The only documented Indians still in Florida BTW that exist as a political seperate nation, to my understanding are the Seminoles. The Seminoles are the only Indian nation that was never formally conquered in this country, they control parts of the Everglades.

All these other groups are equally dubious, so that tells you a lot about Creedon's claims.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/06/2008 1:23pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Another Native American Sidebar

DSimon Check out that bad mammajamma no one wants to talk about excepts in graduate history courses John Horse:
    Explore the story of John Horse and the Black Seminoles, the first black rebels to beat American slavery and leaders of the largest slave rebellion in U.S. history. JOHN HORSE was a 'bad mother hush-yo-mouth" http://johnhorse.com/

Since we talking Native Americans:

Imagine that the largest slave rebellion in U.S. history had gone unrecognized for more than a century and a half, even by the country's leading scholars. Imagine further that the rebellion was not some obscure event in a rural backwater, but a series of mass escapes that took place in conjunction with the largest Indian war in U.S. history and that resulted in a massive, well-documented destruction of personal property. How could scholars forget such an event? And what would such an oversight say about the country? A country that had robbed generations of the story of its most successful black freedom fighters. A country that had taught its children a lie, that over the first American century, only white men fought for freedom and won.

There is no need to imagine such a scenario, because the scenario is true.