Style
    BDFS
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Browning View Post
    no role in supervising your fight with Floyd
    Just to clarify... Creeden isn't fighting Floyd, Chris (MA_Guy) is. Creeden is supposed to fight Kili (I'm the guy).

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Fine, as long as he actually shows up.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Dont worry sam, im showing up thats for sure.

is that the same 85 people who came with billy and you to court? oh wait,you never came to federal court. no-show-fu.
    DIDNT NEED TO GO TO COURT, I WASNT PART OF THE FEDERAL SUIT DUMBASS. YOU SAY I'M PART OF IT WHAT PROOF DO YOU HAVE.

keep digging that hole creeden.
    FOR YOU FLOYD, AND THE LAST THING YOU'LL SEE IS DIRT BEING THROWN ON TOP OF YOU.

mr chief witness for billy iii.
    THATS FUNNY FLOYD, BECAUSE BILLY'S LAWYER SAID SHE NEVER SENT THEM. SO YOUR NOTHING BUT A LOSER AND YOU'LL CONTINUE TO BE A LOSER...SO **** YOU FAT ASS.

i hope you have some proof of these accusations.
    I'VE GOT IT ALL, AND YOU CANT STOP ME.

you are just a troll cretin. a sick, sorry troll
    YOUR THE TROLL, YOU CONTACTED BILLY, YOU FIRST THE DAN KELLY THEN BARRON, YOUR THE THIEF AND THE TROLL FLOYD AND A FAT ASS TO BOOT.

TO SAMUEL BROWNING

Okay, Creeden, I have no role in supervising your fight with Floyd, but I'm tired of you running your mouth.
    HAHAHA, I STARTED THIS THREAD TWO YEARS AGO TO **** FLOYD WEBB AND HIS LITTLE MINIONS AND IT WORKED. AND YOU LET IT HAPPEN SAM, YOU AND NO ONE ELSE.

BUT I WILL SAY THIS YOUR DEFINTELY BIAS, I'VE SEEN THREAD AFTER THREAD IF YOU DONT LIKE SOMEONE WHO NEVER CALL PROOF ON THE OTHER. YOUR NO DIFFERENT THAN FLOYD A PIE OF **** SELL OUT LAWYER. WHO DOESNT DO ANYTHING BUT MODERATE A FORUM, LMFAO

If you show up, win or lose, thats fine, but if you no-show for that event I'm going to ban all of your accounts here, because of how much you will have wasted our time.
    IT WAS DESIGNED TO WASTE YOUR FUCKIN TIME DUMBASS BULLSHIDO IS NOT THE WORLD.

BECAUSE FLOYD IS SUCH A WHINEY LITTLE BITCH, HE ACTUALLY THINKS THAT THIS WILL EFFECT HIM, THE WHINEY LITTLE COWARD

ALL THE PIECES ARE IN PLACE, FLOYD IS FINNISHED...

Balls in your court Jawney!!!!
    ALWAYS HAS BEEN, I'VE MANIPULATED THIS WHOLE SITUATION TO MY BENEFIT. JUST BY SITTING ON A COMPUTER. LMFAO COMPLETELY..

Just to clarify... Creeden isn't fighting Floyd, Chris (MA_Guy) is. Creeden is supposed to fight Kili (I'm the guy).
    WHO ISNT A PRO FIGHTER AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:XXpuke:

Fine, as long as he actually shows up.
    AND WHO'S GOING TO BE THIS BIAS PERSON WHO'S GONNA REPORT TO YOU SAM, COULD IT BE FLOYD, OH I BET IT IS..

BUT MIKE DAVIS IS A PROMOTER FOR CUT THROAT MMA, HE HAS NO ADDRESS. SO ARE GHOSTS GOING TO SHOW SAM, PLEASE YOUR ALL A JOKE.....

BAN ME NOW OR SHUT THE **** UP I HAVE 4 NEW NAMES ON BULLSHIDO, BECAUSE SAM YOUR SO PREDICTABLE, YOU FINALLY GET TO ADMIT ITS ME AND THEN YOU TRY TO BAN ME, TYPICAL LAWYER.

I BET SAM YOU TRY TO MAKE ALOT OF DEALS, AND NEVER PUSH ANYONE TO TRAIL, PROBABLY BECAUSE YOU CANT HANDLE IT.

I THINK YOUR BOARD'S MODERATORS ARE WHINY LITTLE CUNTS AND SO IS YOUR BOARD, THATS WHY FLOYD FITS RIGHT IN, HES NOT A MARTIAL ARTISTS AND YOUR NOT EITHER.

SEE SAM LIKE THIS HE TALKS ABOUT BEING A PRO BUT HE ISNT, THATS A FRAUD BUT YOU DONT SEEM TO CALL HIM ON HIS **** DO YOU BIAS BOY...

You sure do make a lot of noise for someone who to afraid to fill out a form.
    (Fraud)

Now you are bring 85 or more people with you. LMAO.
    (What are their names?) Like you could answer that. Can you even list half of their names? LMAO
    (Fraud)

You don't even know 10 people.
    (Fraud)

You don't have gas money to even get out of town.
    (Fraud)

If so powerful you are, why now do you run scared?
    (Fraud)

YOU ARE A PROVEN "LIAR" AND "FRAUD"

Quick trivia question

Did you guys know that "Creeden" is the Latin word for "Fraud"?

If you Punkout on this fight I will make sure that everyone on the internet knows that...

Creeden = :bsflag:

Like they don't know that already with your silly ass antics.

See you in the ring, tough guy.:new_alien

YOUR NOT A PRO, AND SHOW UP ON JAN 9, BECAUSE SAMUEL BROWNING THE WHINY LITTLE LAWYER SAY I HAVE TO.

SEE SAM YOU DONT CALL HIM ON HIS **** NOW DO YOU, HE CLAIMS PRO SO SAM ASK HIM TO PRODUCE HIS PRO STAUS, BUT YOU WONT BECAUSE YOUR WEAK AND SMALL MINDED...

JOHN F CREEDEN III
    5TH DAN BLACK DRAGON FIGHTING SOCIETY
    5TH DAN HOUSE OF DANTE
    5TH DAN WORLD KARATE FEDERATION

P.S.
    OH AND SAM DO YOU THINK THE FEDERAL JUDGE WILL LET THIS FIGHT HAPPEN. I THINK NOT, **** IM A FEDERAL WITNESS, I HAVEN 'T HEARD ANYTHING BUT FLOYD WEBB SAY'S SO.

AND A FEDERAL PLAINTIFF FLOYD WEBB IS FIGHTING A FEDERAL WITNESS CHRIS PIESCHALA.

I'VE FUCKED WITH YOU ALL EXPOSED FLOYD WEBB PEOPLE IN HIS MOVIE AS FRAUD AND BETRAYERS OF JOHN KEEHAN. IVE SET OUT AND ACCOMPLISHED MY GOAL..

OUR V BULLETIN BOARD WILL BE UP SOON....

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Okay, Creeden if you really want to be banned that badly I can help.

Style
    FMA, Ego Warrior
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Browning View Post
    Okay, Creeden if you really want to be banned that badly I can help.

Style
    none
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

I think we have reached the end for real this time????

Quote Originally Posted by Lob Sing View Post
    P.S.
    OH AND SAM DO YOU THINK THE FEDERAL JUDGE WILL LET THIS FIGHT HAPPEN. I THINK NOT, **** IM A FEDERAL WITNESS, I HAVEN 'T HEARD ANYTHING BUT FLOYD WEBB SAY'S SO.

AND A FEDERAL PLAINTIFF FLOYD WEBB IS FIGHTING A FEDERAL WITNESS CHRIS PIESCHALA.

I'VE FUCKED WITH YOU ALL EXPOSED FLOYD WEBB PEOPLE IN HIS MOVIE AS FRAUD AND BETRAYERS OF JOHN KEEHAN. IVE SET OUT AND ACCOMPLISHED MY GOAL..

OUR V BULLETIN BOARD WILL BE UP SOON....
    \

Good night and good luck. Major duck, major fail, major troll.

You won't be missed. ROFL...I have heard of all kinds of ways of ducking a fight. But this one beats them all. Truly you are the Supreme Master of Sho-Duk-Kwan, and NoShow-Fu. To be banned from Bullshido, to get declared a federal witness...wow. By the way, I am the defendant, Billy III is the plaintiff. And you set helped him set this up???

What a hilarious comic ending. The time it took to ALLOW YOU to totally discredit yourself, Creeden, as a witness, as an on-line troll with ten years of badgering people was well worth it. Your comments are logged here for all to see and reference. Billy would do well to be done with the likes of you, laddie.

Wow...what an ending....you really cannot make this stuff up!
    Last edited by floydwebb; 11/16/2009 8:58pm at .

Style
    Tae Kwon Do
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Creeden Punks Out By Getting Himself Banned Purposely

Looks like Creeden could not find anyway other way to punk out of the fight so he got himself banned on purpose what a p_ _ _ _! Can you believe he would go to all this trouble to run from me. Some big shot. When is the last time you've known a true martial artist go to so much trouble to avoid a challenge, especially one they issued? White belts don't even do that.

Creeden, when you try to come back on with another alias just know I will be waiting for you Jan. 9th 2010. Just remember to fill out your half page form.

Creeden, you think you are so much smarter than Samuel Browning. You are so predictable he will be all over your ass the second you post. He can see you IP number douche bag so he know where you are coming from. You think for one second anyone at all on this blog believes an idiot like you set up Samuel Browning and led him around by his nose. Not in your wildest dreams! Samuel Browning is a lawyer. THAT MEANS HE WENT TO COLLEGE. HE MAKES MORE MONEY IN FIVE MINUTES THAN YOU MAKE IN A MONTH!

I know what you did here, and so does everyone else.

But no matter.

One thing remains perfectly clear.

In the world of "Internet Kung Fu" Kili is King...

Hail to the King Baby!!!

:bowdown:

Style
    BDFS
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hahahaha.... bye Slob Simple.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Who earns what doesn't matter here. When Creeden previously challenged me to prove I was a lawyer, I invited him to see me try a small claims case. He didn't show. But if he wants to challenge me to ban him, by then the conversation is really over.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Creedon is pathetic... after a while people were asking me why I was flogging a moron and what could I say? I feel like the stink of his moronic Bullshit was making my eyes water frankly. He eclipsed Billy after a while.
    This thread never was a high quality conversation - My friend vern Gilbert on the William Acquier thread.

The fight in question having started over who owns which piece of rubble. Nicko1;2233174 On the Acquier Kim Fiasco slash thread.