Style
    none
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lob Sing View Post
    ya floyd its my lineage you and you pom pom girls are trying to change....

Your a punks, thats it. Punks.

Scared not from any of you.... We will see whos standing at the end of this...

And it wont be you fat boy...
    John Creeden III
    Master of Tawk-Smak
    Red Sash - No-Show-Fu
    Grand Master Internet Troll-ryu

Style
    BDFS

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

PATRICIO

creepen and/or chris = goalie
    wait until you see the paraody of us diggin up your mom, oh its to funny. And the blow up doll of her. The picture of her givin to us by someone really close to you and its not billy

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Floyd webb gragory jaco bitch

i anxiously await a summons. The deposition for the investigation will be fun. Your electronic trail is long and your associations with admitted online electronic and telephone harassers contravening federal laws are well known.
    stop talking about kili, and radford davis, and barron, and dux.

Their not opne real martial artists in the mix.

having done nothing wrong, i am sure the extenuating circumstance and patterns exhibited online by you will explain my actions to the satisfaction of the investigators or judge, should it ever get to a court. I highly doubt this will happen because i think you did what you usually do with these kinds of threats, nothing.
    thats what your movie will be nothing, and you martial arts association's are the end of your movie...

as for the fight, i told your manager i would not discuss it here. I suggest you heed his advice and excercise some discipline as well. Your inane name calling is just boring and really not even worth the bother of mentioning. It is clearly all projection.
    oh stop it floyd, billy says your like 340 and you couldnt even fit in the chair in the court room.

And the only projection you see is donuts..

what a surprise, still running scared.
    with my crew being their on jan 9. We will see who gonna run floyd. Its up to 85 people coming with me. State police and lawyers and a film crew. Just to film it...

And the sanctioning crew from illinois..

and accuse me of being exactly what you are, a fraud.
    ya my black belt's are signed by masters like john cole. Are you calling him a fraud floyd. your calling john cole a fraud. He trained your suppose teacher greagory jaco.

So my master is your master teacher, so what do that make you fate boy, nothing a fraud of frauds.

And this is your very first documentary, and a sucky one at that, oh and your still a thief.......

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Floyd webb memeber of the gay church community

More importantly.
    Floyd needs to talk to his shrink or his dungeon master. I would like Floyd Mr. journalist explain this ... bear in mind he admitted to "being in in Bertiaux's pew" on the phone (I have witnesses but not stupid enough to record it, let alone post it), he also told me about being "invited to the Choronzon Club" & "get together" at the Church of the Process.
    FLOYD DID YOU RECIEVE THE HOLY SEMEN OR SUCK THE PHALLIC PENIS, I BET YOU DID.

DUDE YOUR REALLY A MEMBER, ER MEMBER OF HIS CHURCH.

"get together" at the Church of the Process.
    OH THE DUNGEON MASTER MUST WHIP FLOYD'S ASS.

Guess what Floyd, I have a living witness "who was there" or as you'd call her "an altar" because, ya know .. you thought you were gonna get some. Not victimize a human being, a kid at that .. She's going to tell all in MY movie name names & dates just for pay back. I'm getting a book deal out of this no matter what, the Lord knows I've put in the hours.
    SO FLOYD BANGING UN SUSPECTED GIRLS AND BOYS. THATS YOUR IDEA OF A DATE.

Bob Cooley talks about them in his book. I had a personal problem there I told you about .. Where did you say you grew up again?????
    KOREA TOWN OR CHINA TOWN, WHICH ONE DO YOU PICK TODAY FLOYD..

Thing is I really don't understand your venomous hatred of him.
    FLOYD WEBB IS A PEDO WHO HASNT BEEN CAUGHT YET....:f-off:

http://www.boingboing.net/2009/05/04...r-for-new.html
    Last edited by Lob Sing; 11/15/2009 1:04pm at .

Style
    Tae Kwon Do
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Have you filled out the "Half Page" yet, tough guy?

You sure do make a lot of noise for someone who to afraid to fill out a form.
    (Fraud)

Now you are bring 85 or more people with you. LMAO.
    (What are their names?) Like you could answer that. Can you even list half of their names? LMAO
    (Fraud)

You don't even know 10 people.
    (Fraud)

You don't have gas money to even get out of town.
    (Fraud)

If so powerful you are, why now do you run scared?
    (Fraud)

YOU ARE A PROVEN "LIAR" AND "FRAUD"

Quick trivia question

Did you guys know that "Creeden" is the Latin word for "Fraud"?

If you Punkout on this fight I will make sure that everyone on the internet knows that...

Creeden = :bsflag:

Like they don't know that already with your silly ass antics.

See you in the ring, tough guy.:new_alien

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    FLOYD DID YOU RECIEVE THE HOLY SEMEN OR SUCK THE PHALLIC PENIS, I BET YOU DID.

DUDE YOUR REALLY A MEMBER, ER MEMBER OF HIS CHURCH.

OH THE DUNGEON MASTER MUST WHIP FLOYD'S ASS.

SO FLOYD BANGING UN SUSPECTED GIRLS AND BOYS. THATS YOUR IDEA OF A DATE.

KOREA TOWN OR CHINA TOWN, WHICH ONE DO YOU PICK TODAY FLOYD..

http://www.boingboing.net/2009/05/04/video-teaser-for-new.html
    Creeden, libel and obscene innuendo are not going to increase respect for you. And what the **** does that link have to do with anything?

Style
    none
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

with my crew being their on jan 9. We will see who gonna run floyd. Its up to 85 people coming with me. State police and lawyers and a film crew. Just to film it...

And the sanctioning crew from illinois..
    is that the same 85 people who came with billy and you to court? oh wait,you never came to federal court. no-show-fu.

keep digging that hole creeden. mr chief witness for billy iii. i hope you have some proof of these accusations. but then you don't need any.

you are just a troll cretin. a sick, sorry troll.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Okay, Creeden, I have no role in supervising your fight with Floyd, but I'm tired of you running your mouth. If you show up, win or lose, thats fine, but if you no-show for that event I'm going to ban all of your accounts here, because of how much you will have wasted our time.

Style
    karate
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Browning View Post
    Okay, Creeden, I have no role in supervising your fight with Floyd, but I'm tired of you running your mouth. If you show up, win or lose, thats fine, but if you no-show for that event I'm going to ban all of your accounts here, because of how much you will have wasted our time.
    Balls in your court Jawney!!!!

Mike S