Style
    FMA, Ego Warrior
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lob Sing View Post
    epic fail, you should stop posting now.

Its a challenge that he excepted.. Then he hit me with stipulations. oh im a pro, but i wont post my fight record because my ***** hurts to much. im a pro im telling a pro...

post the pro record or your bullshido

Its a fight not a dance....

You guys never got into a fight before and it shows....
    Don't project your failures on me pal. Your lack of comprehension does not negate the truth of my previous post.

I've been in plenty of fights. More than I'd liked to have been in. Street fights Cretin. Not matches.

How about you Cretin? You ever actually step out of your mommies basement and suffer the natural consequences your big fucking mouth would bring upon you?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Ok little buck knife

don't project your failures on me pal.
    dude your a failure already without my help.

your lack of comprehension does not negate the truth of my previous post.
    its mind over matter, i dont mind because you dont matter.

i've been in plenty of fights.
    but hitting someone with your purse doesnt count...

more than i'd liked to have been in.
    dont tell me how many, tell me who.....

how about you cretin? You ever actually step out of your mommies basement and suffer the natural consequences your big fucking mouth would bring upon you?
    guy in my line of work, i work with high line gangbanger and felons. I'll post a police report from 5 month's ago were i disarmed three gang bangers and kicked the shitout of them, and one pulled a gun on me. And thats how they got away..

I can post the proof can you little knife boy....
    Dude you faggots how no idea who i am and what i do... Pussies

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

dave Killi

I will make this quick as I do not want anymore entree into this nonsense. David Killi asked me to look at docs and verify the following:

That he is a pro fighter. I did look at these docs on a website and it does indicate that Killi (I will let people guess if this is an assumed name or not) is a pro fighter.
    This thread never was a high quality conversation - My friend vern Gilbert on the William Acquier thread.

The fight in question having started over who owns which piece of rubble. Nicko1;2233174 On the Acquier Kim Fiasco slash thread.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That seems to settle it Creeden. Time to man up and fill out that form. Even if you don't trust Dsimon's word, look at the options and posibilities (for the purposes of which, I will assume you intend to show for your own challenged fight):

1)Kili is registered, you are not: Fight can't take place. Since your inaction caused this, it is assumed you did it deliberately because you are scared.

2)Kili is not registered, you are: Fight can't take place. This would be Kili's fault for misrepresenting himself.

3)Both registered: Fight takes place. You have legal protection against Kili suing you if you beat the **** out of him.

4)Both unregistered: Fight takes place. You have less legal protection against Kili suing you if you beat the **** out of him, but I assume waivers will be signed.

Therefore:

If you don't register, the possibilities are dodgy fight or ridicule.

If you do register, the possibilities are sanctioned fight or Kili looking like a liar.

Think really, really hard about this. Get an adult to read you some of the big words if you need to. Then fill out the form, or pull out of the match.

Style
    Aikido,Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

guy in my line of work, i work with high line gangbanger and felons. I'll post a police report from 5 month's ago were i disarmed three gang bangers and kicked the shitout of them, and one pulled a gun on me. And thats how they got away..

I can post the proof can you little knife boy....
    Dude you faggots how no idea who i am and what i do... Pussies
    Posting random **** and calling it proof is what you do best.

Style
    FMA, Ego Warrior
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    but hitting someone with your purse doesnt count...
    Dude, you may come off as a major **** talking fake, but this, right here, is comedy gold! Thanks for making my morning that much better, you crazy, crazy man.:icon_cycl

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So in 1980 dux retire's from fighting

http://www.fasstduxryu.com/bio.html
    1975 - Most consecutive knockouts in a single tournament - 56

1975 - Fastest recorded Kumite knockout - 3.2 seconds

1975 - Fastest recorded punch resulting in a knockout - .12 seconds

1975 - Fastest recorded kick resulting in a knockout - 72 MPH

1975 - Shortest knockout time average for fight career - 1:20 sec

1975 - First to acieve IFAA Weapons/Forms score of a perfect "10"

1978 - First Kumite fighter to exceed 300 matches

1980 - First Kumite fighter to be undefeated with over 100 matches

1980 - Final Kumite fight record - 329 matches

and kili is born in 1977.
    http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/p...405.2938632..1

Relationship Status:Single
    Birthday:July 27, 1977

AND HE FOUGHT DUX WHEN HE WAS THREE.....

LUCY YOU GOT SOME SPLANNING TO DO.....

YOUR ALL A BUNCH OF LIARS DUX INCLUDED.......
    Frank Dux? My God, you really have gone off the deep end.

Joe

Style
    Ji Do Kwan
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

But Is Floyd?

Quote Originally Posted by Dsimon3387 View Post
    I will make this quick as I do not want anymore entree into this nonsense. David Killi asked me to look at docs and verify the following:

That he is a pro fighter. I did look at these docs on a website and it does indicate that Killi (I will let people guess if this is an assumed name or not) is a pro fighter.
    Crazy maybe, big mouth & **** talker definitely!
    Hey Floyd float like a turd sting like a gnat .. and I'm a can of DDT.

How's the training? Good I hope. I'm on the beer & hot dog diet so I can make weight for ya crazy man. Oh, I filed the reports too; thanks for looking up the IL statutes ;-)

I remain :thefinger
    Master C. C. Pieschala

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Floyd's amateur status is not in question. This is about your buddy Creeden trying to give himself an out.

Style
    Ji Do Kwan
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

You mistook me for somebody who cares what a nameless douche thinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicko1 View Post
    Floyd's amateur status is not in question. This is about your buddy Creeden trying to give himself an out.
    Who are you? Why are you talking?

More importantly.
    Floyd needs to talk to his shrink or his dungeon master. I would like Floyd Mr. journalist explain this ... bear in mind he admitted to "being in in Bertiaux's pew" on the phone (I have witnesses but not stupid enough to record it, let alone post it), he also told me about being "invited to the Choronzon Club" & "get together" at the Church of the Process.

Floyd your poker tell was the name "Isis" .. explain this ...

Guess what Floyd, I have a living witness "who was there" or as you'd call her "an altar" because, ya know .. you thought you were gonna get some. Not victimize a human being, a kid at that .. She's going to tell all in MY movie name names & dates just for pay back. I'm getting a book deal out of this no matter what, the Lord knows I've put in the hours.

What are you going to get? More of what you have sown.

Look at the dates (the guy was from Spain!) the address is on 3221 N. Sheffield right by "the alley" owned by Mark Thomas (Belmont & Clark) ... For non-Chicagoans that is north of Korea town (Tae Kwon Do remember?) and this ..

Hip Sing Association
    The Hip Sing Association (traditional Chinese: 協勝公會;MonkeyScrotumCleaning.tvCantonese Yale: Hip Sing Gung Wui) formerly known as the Hip Sing Tong (traditional Chinese: 協勝堂;MonkeyScrotumCleaning.tvCantonese Yale: Hip Sing Tong) was a Chinese-American criminal organization based in New York's Chinatown during the early 20th century. They, along with their rivals the Four Brothers and the On Leong Tong, would be involved in the violent Tong wars for control of Chinatown during early 1900s. During the 1930s and 40s, the Hip Sings were involved in drug trafficking operations with the Kuomintang (KMT) and later the OPC. They would later establish chapters in Chinese-American communities throughout the United States in major cities such as Chicago, Seattle and San Francisco (the latter being subject to a major drug raid by authorities in 1996).
    Bob Cooley talks about them in his book. I had a personal problem there I told you about .. Where did you say you grew up again?????

Also what is the address to Tiara apartments? You know where John lived, kept a lion .. could see the lake ... (6147 Sheridan Rd. what 5 miles away as the crow flies?)

Floyd you know one thing **** .. but you were right about one thing. I'm crazy .. you called it but crazy like a fox; not clinically (old trick dick-head ask a Setian)

I'm a Christian, I don't have a fascination with paganism .. I'm more like a Christian templar .. read Ephesians 6:10 to .. well Revelations and you will know what kind of crazy I am .. you're just sick.

So as I told you on the phone Floyd, "**** you, I know who I am who are you?"

I remain :thefinger
    Master C. C. Pieschala

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	curious.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	11.8 KB 
ID:	10818