Style
    Aikido,Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Creeded 3 won't go to all that trouble to fill out a half page form but he will go to the trouble to show up without the paperwork? wtf!

Style
    running scared
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lob Sing View Post
    SHOW UP OR SHUT UP, THE ONLY REASON BARRON ISNT PUSHING DAISY'S IS THAT DUCKED OUT OF THAT FIGHT LIKE I AM DOING AGAIN

Fixed for ya.

This applies to you. SHow up with the proper forms or shut up about fighting already. You challenged the man without knowing anything about him. Now fight him the same way or take back your challenge.

NO HE DIDNT HE TRIED TO SWINDLE **** BEHIND WILLIAM III BACK, AND THEN WHEN I TRIED TO GET A SIGNED AGREEMENT BARRON AND HIM THOUGHT I WAS A PUSH OVER, WRONG FUCKIN ANSWER.

THATS WHY THEIR BEING SUED AND THEY WILL BE SUED AGAIN...
    FLoyd made a business deal and you guys are buthurt that you did not make the same deal and FLoyd would not come back and re do a deal with you. Whaaa Whaaa Whaa. Cry me a river.

I LIVED ON ATWELLS AVE ALL MY LIFE, ITS CALLED FEDERAL HILL.

DUDE GOODLE THIS NAME, THESE PEOPLE WERE MY NEXT DOOR NEIGHBORS. HENRY TAMELEO, WAS THEIR GRANDFATHER. HE DIED IN PRISON HE WAS CONVICTED IN THE 1965 KILLING OF TEDDY DEAGEN IN BOSTON, WHOS START WITNESS WAS JOE THE BAT BARBOSA WHO WAS A HIT MAN IN NEW BEDFORD.
    Dude Ted Bundy was my neighbor. Goggle his name. We lived on the same street. He worked at the place my parents got their car worked on.
    Watch out. I'm connected to serial killers. You all in trouble now.

Either that or being neighbors means nothing without more connection.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

The pom pom girls panties are in an uproar.... Boondog

fixed for ya.

This applies to you. Show up with the proper forms or shut up about fighting already. You challenged the man without knowing anything about him. Now fight him the same way or take back your challenge.
    if he can prove hes pro, ill sign the paperwork. Until then it jan, 9 put up or shut up.....

floyd made a business deal and you guys are buthurt that you did not make the same deal and floyd would not come back and re do a deal with you. Whaaa whaaa whaa. Cry me a river.
    i was the one asking for the professional deal, this is what i get for dealing with ameatures....

dude ted bundy was my neighbor. Goggle his name. We lived on the same street. He worked at the place my parents got their car worked on.
    Watch out. I'm connected to serial killers. You all in trouble now.

Either that or being neighbors means nothing without more connection.
    the connection is john keehan and my father...it is what it is..

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Yup tommy c.

creeded 3 won't go to all that trouble to fill out a half page form but he will go to the trouble to show up without the paperwork? Wtf!
    until he shows me his fight record or anything pro, errr sorry jack off. The fights on jan 9.

put up or shut up...

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

To "im the girl" the fraud

I have short stay in Germany and thought I would drop a line, before I get to Korea.
    SO YOUR TELLING ME YOU WENT FROM CHICAGO TO GERMANY TO KOREA.

WRONG, ITS CHICAGO TO LAX TO KOREA... I'VE MADE THAT TRIP IN THE MILITARY 4 TIMES OMG YOUR A LITTLE QUEEN....

Thank you guys for understanding why I do not wish for Creeden to have my contact information.
    ALREADY HAVE IT KILI AND YOUR FROM WASHINGTON STATE NOT CHICAGO...FRAUD

THE ONLY DAVID KILI'S IN THE WHOLE NATION ARE THESE GUYS.

David James Kili
    AND HIS PREVIOUS CITIES YOU HAVE LIVED IN...

Taft, CA
    Fresno, CA
    Wofford Heights, CA
    Mojave, CA

AND YOUR RELATIVES...
    Nancy Lee Kili
    Dave J Kili
    Wesley J Kili
    Michael J Kili
    D J Kili
    Jessie F Kili

ALREADY GOT YOU AND FRIGGIN DUX IS A LIAR. KILI GETTIN YOU IS SO EASY. FORT LEWIS IS THEIR:icon_salu...

YOU CANT HIDE NOTHING FROM ME, EVEN HAVE YOUR SS NUMBER.

The only thing that will stop me from fighting Creeden in Chicago is if he does not sign the fight agreement.
    PROVE TO ME YOUR PRO, AND ILL SIGN ANYTHING YOU WANT UNTIL THEN JAN 9 KILI.....

I cannot put my career in jeopardy over what I would consider an inconsequential sparring match with Martial Arts most infamous "Fraud". Thank you all for understanding my position.
    I CHALLENGED YOU TO A FIGHT WITH NO STIPULATION'S, OH WHATS WRONG CANT FIGHT, YOUR BACKING OUT....

I CHALLENGED YOU TO A FIGHT THATS IT....

Creeden has NO intension of fighting me.
    OH BUT I DO, AND IF YOU DONT SHOW UP JAN 9,2010... IM GOING TO WASHINGTON STATE TO GET YOU KILI... YOU OPENED PANDORAS BOX, YOUR IN AND YOU CANT GET OUT.....

But if he knows my contact information he will call and harass others in my life and could make a lot of trouble for me in general, as he has demonstrated this method many times in the past for others.
    READ ABOVE FRAUD.......

So, I will only fight Creeden once he has proved the correct paperwork, for obvious legal reasons.
    PROVE YOUR A PRO AND ILL SIGN ANYTHING YOU WANT, UNTIL THEN JAN 9, 2010. OR IM COMING FOR YOU...

It is my belief that Creeden is going to try and sue me after want happens to him in the match, regardless of how legal and fair the match was
    ITS MY BELIEF YOUR NOT A PRO SANCTIONED ANYWERE. AND I'M WILLING TO SIGN LIABILITY WAIVERS FOR DAMAGES. SO THE ENDS THAT...

LITTLE GIRL..

Fat Ass Creeden = Cartman
    ITS FUNNY FLOYD LIKE 350, CALLING SOMEONE 225 FAT, AND IF KILI IS THE ONE IN THE PICTURE. HE'S 120 IF THAT...THE MATCH WILL BE QUICK IF HE SHOW'S UP WHICH I DOUBT...

Style
    running scared
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i was the one asking for the professional deal, this is what i get for dealing with ameatures....
    The problem is you asked AFTER THE FACT when you found more money was paid to someone else. IT makes you look greedy and not professional for setting up the deal right in the first place.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

PATRICIO

a pro fights an amateur their pro career is over.
    i totally understand that, if hes showed me proof, then i would comply, but he can't. So why should i comply.

I challenged him to a fight thats it, he throwing in stipulations, i would respect his view, if he could show me he was pro..

All you guys are fraud and liars.. Proven time and time again...

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

BOONDOG

Quote Originally Posted by boondog View Post
    the problem is you asked after the fact when you found more money was paid to someone else. It makes you look greedy and not professional for setting up the deal right in the first place.
    no your wrong the footage was a thousand, the other exclusive stuff that was sent was the other 500, and a professional; deal including signature to the use of the footage...

Look it all documented what i sent to him, so the court will hash it out...

THEY ASKED ME IF I HAD ANYMORE MATERIALS, I DIDNT ASK THEM. THATS DOCUMENTED TO...

I ASKED BARRON FOR THE **** BACK AND HE WOULDNT ANSWER HIS PHONE, UNTIL I BLOCKED MINE, AND THINGS HAPPENED AND HIS PHONE RANG IN THE CITY WERE HE LIVED, END OF STORY...

Style
    FMA, Ego Warrior
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I challenged him to a fight thats it, he throwing in stipulations, i would respect his view, if he could show me he was pro..
    That, right there, is a "stipulation".

Just give it up Cretin. The only way for you to save face at this point is if you::seppuku:

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Dude get a clue

Quote Originally Posted by mr. Machette View Post
    that, right there, is a "stipulation".

Just give it up cretin. The only way for you to save face at this point is if you::seppuku:
    epic fail, you should stop posting now.

Its a challenge that he excepted.. Then he hit me with stipulations. oh im a pro, but i wont post my fight record because my ***** hurts to much. im a pro im telling a pro...

post the pro record or your bullshido

Its a fight not a dance....

You guys never got into a fight before and it shows....