--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nighty Night you BDFS Fakes and Felons , YA

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/06/2008 12:46am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Your pathetic man. you attempt to justify all the crap you did by trying to drag someone elses name in the mud. Yet dont have the balls to look anyone straight in the eye and say anything to thier faces. You would **** yourself. Chicken ****.

Edgell proved beyond a doubt the fallriver guys have perpetuated the biggest hoax about Dante and Jute there ever was. Yet you got the audacity to come here and call others fake. Trying to attack others character does in no way disprove what has been said about the Jute situation. Trying to compare eagle feathers to what fall river has done is not even miniscule in comparison.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/06/2008 12:56am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    UKI/Creedon As for my father my family took care of him while he was suffering from lung cancer. He fought that battle for six years as he was wasting away and in great pain he never once accepted any drugs for the pain never not even up to the day he died. He did not whimper or moan about having cancer he did not complain once about the pain he was in. He simply endured until his death.

My father was the toughest individual that i ever knew so **** you, you piece of ****. Creedon know this I will stand over your grave before my time on this earth is done.

Posted On:
    6/06/2008 2:01am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by uki
    Nighty Night you BDFS Fakes and Felons , YA
    Nightly night! BIlly or Jawney. Sleep tight, read the "goodnight moon" bedtime book if riling anyone got you agitated. You might also try some hot milk and a trazidone. :happy2:

Posted On:
    6/06/2008 6:10am

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

HIS NAME IS NOT LONE WOLF

Let me see if I get this right, you think I'm Creeden wrong.

I see Floyd Webb has got a 9 time convicted felon, and con man to harrasse and threatened William Aguiar a Plaintiff in a Federal Court case. On behalf of Floyd Webb and his fake associates. I think a filmmaker is going to jail .:occasion1

http://www.fwoa.org/news/fwoanws6.html

Court proceedings brought to light more than 20 aliases, nine felony arrests, and eight different Social Security numbers in the last ten years. Molano's con game was uncovered and denounced by AIM shortly after the Sundance at Pipestone in 1994.

Posted On:
    6/06/2008 6:12am

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by coachbarron2000
    UKI/Creedon As for my father my family took care of him while he was suffering from lung cancer. He fought that battle for six years as he was wasting away and in great pain he never once accepted any drugs for the pain never not even up to the day he died. He did not whimper or moan about having cancer he did not complain once about the pain he was in. He simply endured until his death.

My father was the toughest individual that i ever knew so **** you, you piece of ****. Creedon know this I will stand over your grave before my time on this earth is done.

I'm sorry to hear that :crybaby2:

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/06/2008 6:18am

Style: karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Jesus Christ, WTF did I miss.

Mike S

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/06/2008 6:38am

Style: none

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Creeden will not stop. This is clear. But it does not matter

I ask myself everyday why I bother to reply to Creeden's crap. It is because this is a permanent record, the internet searches on Dante, my name and others eventualy lead to his wild bullshit claims. They need to be challenged in line with their occurance and shown up for what they are.

The problem with the internet is the final record can never rest with the likes of Creeden. He has proven to us more than once who he is by virtue of the his grammar and spelling, one track mind that sees nothing but his own need for attention, and need to claim an inheritance of an imagined legacy he has neither earned and clearly would never deserve. Left out of the mix he seeks to discredit all. Aguiar and Creeden have been given an open invitation to come to Nashville and to resolve this issue for one and for all. Will they?

The timing of his post show clearly how closely linked to Aguiar he is. Given last night post on Lonewolf within hours of Lonewolf's challenge to Aguiar is but one example. "Just Ray" turning up in court last month with Aguiar after Creeden's raving about white supremacist hitmen with Chicago mob connections online is yet another example.

They do it all for the money they will never see and the soon to be waning attention. The record cannot end with their wild claims, cruel and evil intent.

They are hardly worth engaging. Not worth debating. All one can do is correct the bullshit calmly, logically, and move on.

Creeden will not stop. This is clear. But it does not matter. He has accomplished nothing.
    The film is still being made, the fundrasing is on track. And more Fall River former students of Aguiar Jr have called me to state that they do not back this foolish, and apologize for the stress these guys are trying to put me under.

All I want to do is make the best film I can make on my own terms. Simple.
    Last edited by floydwebb; 6/06/2008 6:52am at . Reason: clarity

Posted On:
    6/06/2008 9:08am

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Will someone reprint the challenge that Mr. Lonewolf sent to Aguiar? Given that one was made, Lonewolf is now relevant to this story.

Posted On:
    6/06/2008 9:35am

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Okay, Samuel Lone Wolf has been accused of being Joe Angel Molano whom the AIM says has a checkered criminal past.

Either Uki is correct or incorrect concerning this specific identification.

If he is incorrect, then I'll ban his account, for all the bullshit he's caused here. However if the identification is correct then it becomes relevant to this thread.