Style
    karate
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lob Sing View Post
    oh stop your making me laugh. You have to be a bb in the Dante system of Fighting to be in the Black Dragon Fighting Society. Dumbass.

Or have purchased a booklet for five dollars and recieved a free membership complete with ID card.

Style
    Underground Pit Fighting
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Verne_Gilbert View Post
    Or have purchased a booklet for five dollars and recieved a free membership complete with ID card.

DOH!!!!

Style
    Aikido,Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Verne_Gilbert View Post
    I remain :thefingerMaster C. C. Pieschala got one for free

Style
    Tae Kwon Do
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

The Fall River's "Dante` Fighting System" Course Syllabus

Quote Originally Posted by Lob Sing View Post
    oh stop your making me laugh. You have to be a bb in the Dante system of Fighting to be in the Black Dragon Fighting Society. Dumbass.

First Degree Black Belt requirements = "Talking **** Atemi"

Testing requirements include = Keyboard and low IQ.
    (Bad Spelling and Bad Grammar are Optional.)

Tests to perform = Must have at least 3 to 5 years of internet "Trolling" experince under your belt.

Must demonstrate "Threatening techniques" (One and two step techniques)

"Racial Ignorance and Slurring" techniques (All "Forms", up to Black Belt)

Testing for Second Degree * "Gang Star Dim Mak"

Testing requirements = Delusional Fantasies, No money, and No Women.

Tests to perform = Must be able to demonstrate "False Lineage" techniques ("Searching for" and "Cut and Paste" techniques will all be a timed test)

Must know all about the "History" of Count Dante` (Although never have met him or even knowing someone that did.)

Must have the endurance to survive the "Light of Truth" test. Whenever someone faces you with the truth you must be able to fully deny it in the face on all evidence, facts, and supported accounts of people who were actually there, even though you were not and have no idea what you are talking about.

Testing for Thrid Degree = "Changing the Subject Jitsu"

Testing Requirements = Must be in totally over your head, while being completely out gunned.

Tests to perform = "Foot in Mouth" Coordination techniques (Must demonstrate the ability to make the other person think they are crazy while demonstrating that you are a "Complete Tool" with no hope of being rescued.)

"The Double Knot Spy" technique. (Must be able to randomly quote the "Art of War" and be able to make references to playing "Chess" to make your opponent think you meant to make any "Ass" out of yourself in order to launch a much more highly skilled and highly intelligent plot.) Points will be deducted from your finial score if you actually do have a plan and do not simply wait until other random acts occur and then take full credit them.

Testing for Fourth Degree = "Duck the F*** Out Waza"

Testing Requirements = Microscopic Scrotum and Complete Lack of Honor

Test to perform = The "I challenged You, Switch-A-Roo" technique. (Student must challenge a person that they do not know to a reasonable place and time for the match. When the challenger accepts, then the setting must be changed to an illegal venue. Such as, but not limited to the woods, the students house, and empty fields are all acceptable. Also, threatening to bring friends to fight one person is good. However, the student must choose friends from the right imaginary support system Hell's Angels, Mafia, etc.)

Testing for Fifth Degree = The "No Show Kung Fu" technique.

Testing requirements = No Detectable Scrotum and a Giant Yellow Streak Down the Back Side of the Body

Tests to perform = The "Blame Game" technique. (Student must make sure that he/she has a ton of excuses why they cannot fight or show up to the fight. Also, the excuses must be "tagged" on to the other party i.e. "I can't fight you because you have a heart condition." Remember, it is important for the practitioner to be skilled in the "Light on Truth" and the "Double Knot Spy" techniques, as this will take a good amount of skill and endurance to convince the opponent that they have a heart condition etc. If the student fails to convince the opponent that they have a heart condition etc., the student will be allowed to stick their fingers in their ears and say NANANANANANANAN really loud until the opponent stops disagreeing with them)

Testing for Sixth Degree = The "Legal Hari kiri" technique

Testing requirements = Total Ignorance and Lack of Respect for the Law. Also required are a Completely Undeserved Sense of Status, Accomplishment, Self Worth, and Delusions of Grandeur.

Tests to perform = The "File a Frivolous Case" technique. (Student must file a frivolous case in a recognized court of law. It is important for the student to remember not to get their own hands dirty or use their own money to file. The student should use a "Sucker", who they can call a "Friend" to file the case and then champion the "Friend" on as they get shot to pieces and go down in flames. Remember, if done correctly the student should get out of the case without having any penalties applied to their person.)

The "Lose and Lie" technique (Student must lose the court case in a horribly humiliating defeat. After losing, the student must tell everyone that they won a huge money settlement at least 1 million dollars US currency. Remember, this may be difficult to perform. In which case, refer back the "Light of Truth" and "Double Knot Spy" technique.

After looking at your Fall River course syllabus, you may be up for a promotion to Sixth Degree soon, Creeden.

*Note: "Gang Star Dim Mak" is a higher level of "Talking **** Atemi" and can only be mastered after you have dilutionally convinced yourself you are involved with mafia.

Did I miss anything?
    Last edited by Im the Guy; 11/08/2009 7:28pm at .

Style
    Ji Do Kwan
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

I can't figure you out Floyd.

Quote Originally Posted by floydwebb
    Smell me in the ring in January 'Master' Pieschala
    You know the part that bothers me the most? I tried to help you with no motives. Just knew a little bit about the topic you were researching. That's about it, oh, warned you not to go to Fall River.

Yet this thread & the position you have put me in is my "thank you". Well tomorrow (Monday) should be interesting to say the least. I've spent hours this weekend looking at state & federal laws pertaining to this.

I really can't figure you out Floyd, no ball busting there. You seem to like fighting with people and losing. However as you said and I quote, "Chris it's my decision." Ok, but it isn't going to be me, even this message being posted is being nice. You are at least getting a warning at what is to come.

(720 ILCS 5/14‑4) (from Ch. 38, par. 14‑4)
    Sec. 14‑4. Sentence.
    (a) Eavesdropping, for a first offense, is a Class 4 felony and, for a second or subsequent offense, is a Class 3 felony.
    (b) The eavesdropping of an oral conversation or an electronic communication between any law enforcement officer, State's Attorney, Assistant State's Attorney, the Attorney General, Assistant Attorney General, or a judge, while in the performance of his or her official duties, if not authorized by this Article or proper court order, is a Class 1 felony.
    (Source: P.A. 91‑357, eff. 7‑29‑99; 91‑657, eff. 1‑1‑00.)
    (720 ILCS 5/14‑6) (from Ch. 38, par. 14‑6)
    Sec. 14‑6. Civil remedies to injured parties.
    (1) Any or all parties to any conversation upon which eavesdropping is practiced contrary to this Article shall be entitled to the following remedies:
    (a) To an injunction by the circuit court prohibiting further eavesdropping by the eavesdropper and by or on behalf of his principal, or either;
    (b) To all actual damages against the eavesdropper or his principal or both;
    (c) To any punitive damages which may be awarded by the court or by a jury;
    (d) To all actual damages against any landlord, owner or building operator, or any common carrier by wire who aids, abets, or knowingly permits the eavesdropping concerned;
    (e) To any punitive damages which may be awarded by the court or by a jury against any landlord, owner or building operator, or common carrier by wire who aids, abets, or knowingly permits the eavesdropping concerned.
    (2) No cause of action shall lie in any court against any common carrier by wire or its officers, agents or employees for providing information, assistance or facilities in accordance with the terms of a court order entered under Article 108A of the Code of Criminal Procedure of 1963.
    (Source: P.A. 85‑868.)
    Sincerely,
    Master C. C. Pieschala

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The thing is Chris, Floyd did not eavesdrop. You knew he was listening to the conversation, because he was in the conversation. You have just spent hours researching the wrong law.

It may be the case that any recording that Floyd made would be inadmissable in court, but he is not using it in court.

Style
    BDFS
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Massages left on an answering machine is not eavesdropping.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Floyd apparently recorded the conversation where he and Chris agreed to fight as well. Since Chris claimed at the time to be also recording, then retracted that and said that he only had people listening in, he's going to have major problems if he tries to bring this into a courtroom. Not to mention that if he tries to bring it to court, he's going to have to show how Floyd recording a conversation damages him in any way.

Basically, this is just another case of the treehouse gang trying to play games with the legal system and failing because they lack comprehension.

Style
    Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Style
    none
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Chris, you lose. I have a timestamped threatening insulting obscene call to me from you that preceded my recording you.

Obscene harassing phone calls are not legal, look it up.

Good luck with taking me to court .