230518 Bullies, 3933 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 5,101 to 5,110 of 6778
Page 511 of 678 FirstFirst ... 11411461501507508509510511 512513514515521561611 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    11/05/2009 11:14am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

"im the guy runs and hides" he wont tell anyone hes real, your a fake

Quote Originally Posted by Im the Guy View Post
    Apparently that shock has affected your reading comprehension skills as well.

There is NO REASON for you to know anything about me until I see you face to face in the ring.

SO, QUIT STALLING YOU *****!!!:XXfridge:

OH YOU WANNA PLAY PHANTOM FIGHTER, NO GO GUY YOU GOTS TO COME OUT INTO THE LIGHT.

YOU AFRAID IF YOU SO TOUGH TELLIN US WHO YOU ARE IS EASY, BUT YOU CANT.

SO YOUR A FRAUD, A FAKE AND PERSON WITH NO BALLS. :5cool:

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/05/2009 12:19pm

Style: Tae Kwon Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

It's official, Creeden is trying to duck and run!

Quote Originally Posted by Lob Sing View Post
    OH YOU WANNA PLAY PHANTOM FIGHTER, NO GO GUY YOU GOTS TO COME OUT INTO THE LIGHT.

YOU AFRAID IF YOU SO TOUGH TELLIN US WHO YOU ARE IS EASY, BUT YOU CANT.

SO YOUR A FRAUD, A FAKE AND PERSON WITH NO BALLS. :5cool:

We call the above statement "Delusional Projection".

That is when you really feel a certain way about yourself and you take those feelings and apply them to someone else.

You asked to fight me! You called out a pro fighter and of course, just like Dux I responded.

You are going to learn Creeden, there are consequences to your actions or in your case inactions. I will beat you on this board, I will beat in the ring, I will beat you at anything I choose to!

All you have done for two whole pages is Quote "I want Kili" "I want to fight Kili". Now that I have responded, you are changing your mind and making a sad attempt make me look bad. Everyone knows what you are doing. You are not fooling anyone and you are certainly not detouring me from wanting to beat your ass when I get you in the ring!

So, no more threat from you, Creeden. No more wasting of my time, are you in or not!?

It is a simple question with ONLY ONE OF TWO ANSWERS!

YES, I want to fight you, Kili!

No, I'm a "Punk Ass" little baby crying in the wind!

THE ONLY OTHER ANSWER I WILL ACCEPT IS THE FOLLOWING.

No, I do not wish to fight with you Mr. Kili, sir. I have seen the error of my action and I sincerely apologize for my rude behavior towards you and everyone on the message board. I promise that I will do my best not to let that happen again.

If you wish Creeden you may simply cut and past any of the above responses to your next post and I will accept your answer.

However, if you chose “Yes”, don't even bother posting it until you have you pro fight license. Of which I gave the link to earlier. Otherwise you will only continue to look ridiculous.

Think about it and get back with me.

Posted On:
    11/05/2009 12:39pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lob Sing View Post
    lets put it this way sam. Just the hospital stay at beth isreal deaconess was well over 100,000. I wacked myself hard. When i got zapped it was the ground wire coming out of the ground.

It was so sever i went to spaulding medical rehabiliations for four years. They the opposing lawyers had me got threw 15 i.m.e.'s.

I've seen the best nerological doctors from john hopkin's to harvard.

Matter of fact the in house med student from harvard used my medical case for some project.

I got eletrocuted so bad i boiled the water out of my body. And i have a big red mark on top of my head and forehead. And the exit wound were the eletric goes looks like several healed gun shot wounds, like people put cigars out on my back and elbow.

And i turned down disability.

AND IN A.D.R. I SIGNED A LETTER TO NOT DISCUSS ANY PART OF THE SETTLEMENT WITH THE SIMANSKY'S. THE SETTLEMENT WAS AGREED ABOUT 4 HOURS AFTER A.D.R. THE MAGISTRATE JUDGE WAS AWESOME.
    And by claiming you got paid $800,000 you would be in violation of said agreement, congratulations Creedon.

What was your disability rating, and to which part of your body.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/05/2009 12:50pm

Style: BDFS

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Kili, I this case I can understand Creepen wanting proof that you are a pro before he registers as one himself. If he registers as a pro and it is discovered afterwards that you are not a pro then he would not be able to fight you.

Personally, I believe you are a pro.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/05/2009 1:31pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by johnpatricio View Post
    Kili, In this case I can understand Creepen wanting proof that you are a pro before he registers as one himself. If he registers as a pro and it is discovered afterwards that you are not a pro then he would not be able to fight you.
    Then I would definitely be the one "Punking Out" because I tricked Creeden into going pro and everyone here would know that, with no hope an excuse as to my actions.

I have seen how Creeeden has handled things like this in the past. He will call anyone he can, like their family, managers, or any other person that he could think of and try to make things hard them. He does all of this while hiding behind the safety of a keyboard.

In short, he could start a lot of trouble for me and never have to face me in the ring to pay for it. I cannot take that chance.

I understand what you are saying John, and that's cool. But, I have no intentions of "Punking Out" on the fight.

Last edited by Im the Guy; 11/05/2009 1:43pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/05/2009 2:13pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Im the Guy View Post
    [COLOR=#ffffff]Then I would definitely be the one "Punking Out" because I tricked Creeden into going pro and everyone here would know that, with no hope an excuse as to my actions.
    I was just trying to think the way his twisted mind works.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/05/2009 3:05pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Kili, I this case I can understand Creepen wanting proof that you are a pro before he registers as one himself. If he registers as a pro and it is discovered afterwards that you are not a pro then he would not be able to fight you.

Personally, I believe you are a pro.

I know. It's Cool.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/05/2009 3:47pm

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Imagine if Charles Manson mated with a rhinoceros and the child had 95% of its brain replaced with a cabbage.
    It works pretty much like that.

Posted On:
    11/05/2009 4:09pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Aikido,Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by terraform View Post
    imagine if charles manson mated with a rhinoceros and the child had 95% of its brain replaced with a cabbage.
    that their acshunubull yuo fakes an fraudz

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/05/2009 4:14pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Terraform View Post
    Imagine if Charles Manson mated with a rhinoceros and the child had 95% of its brain replaced with a cabbage.
    ROTFL The cabbage part really got me, hahaha