Page 51 of 678 FirstFirst ... 414748495051 5253545561101151551 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/06/2008 12:14am

Style: none

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So what does this all have to do with the court case? I for one will not be asking Sam Lonewolf anymore questions. If you like, Laurence/lawrence/uki/Creeden you can call him or email and ask yourself. I mean if you really care so much, and need details of so many things you should direct the enquires to him.

You major investigation is just a distraction from the issue at hand. Which is, you have nothing else to do but sit there waiting for a windfall you think will happen by digging up dirt on whoever you can. Does that make your life better? Does this make you an Aguiar big men?

He will be an interview whether you like it or not.

Laurence/Lawrence/Uki/Creeden I really pity you. Best of luck to both of you. You will need it.

Posted On:
    6/06/2008 12:16am

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Rebuffed the guys a career felon and fraud . Hes a cop now and then hes a cop in the 70's He's a felon man.

Laurence

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/06/2008 12:17am

Style: karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Floyd I agree with you this subject has nothing to do with the case. Why would Mr. Lonewolf want to reply to Creeden's BS, or to even defend himself here. Bullshido probably means nothing to him.

This is just an attempt by Creeden to "try" to show everyone how smart he is. Once again he has failed and shown everyone that he does not think before he acts.

I once again plan to ignore him and not reply to his post. Seems to be the best way to deal with him.

Verne

Posted On:
    6/06/2008 12:18am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by floydwebb
    So what does this all have to do with the court case? I for one will not be asking Sam Lonewolf anymore questions. If you like, Laurence/lawrence/uki/Creeden you can call him or email and ask yourself. I mean if you really care so much, and need details of so many things you should direct the enquires to him.

You major investigation is just a distraction from the issue at hand. Which is, you have nothing else to do but sit there waiting for a windfall you think will happen by digging up dirt on whoever you can. Does that make your life better? Does this make you an Aguiar big men?

He will be an interview whether you like it or not.

Laurence/Lawrence/Uki/Creeden I really pity you. Best of luck to both of you. You will need it.

The BDFS is fake and so is its story, He like the others were not in the BDFS, and to the point their criminals. Why don't you put old Charlie Manson in the movie why don't ya.:icon_cher

Posted On:
    6/06/2008 12:23am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Verne_Gilbert
    Floyd I agree with you this subject has nothing to do with the case. Why would Mr. Lonewolf want to reply to Creeden's BS, or to even defend himself here. Bullshido probably means nothing to him.

This is just an attempt by Creeden to "try" to show everyone how smart he is. Once again he has failed and shown everyone that he does not think before he acts.

I once again plan to ignore him and not reply to his post. Seems to be the best way to deal with him.

Verne

You dont want me to investiagte your dojo, I'd be glad to. http://www.kazokubudokan.com/aboutus.htm

Posted On:
    6/06/2008 12:26am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He admits that hes this Hustler of National Heritage.

http://www.fwoa.org/news/fwoanws6.html

The sentencing brings a halt to a career based on intimidation, violence, lies and disrespect for Indian Peoples and Native Spirituality. Court proceedings brought to light more than 20 aliases, nine felony arrests, and eight different Social Security numbers in the last ten years

Laurence

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/06/2008 12:27am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why dont Aquiar accept the challenge from Lonewolf? There again if LOnewolf is as fake as you claim beating his ass should nt be a problem.

Posted On:
    6/06/2008 12:30am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Maybe he doesn't want to hit the eldery , maybe. Why barron someone like you would hit someone who's elderly , you probably beat you father time to time.

Laurence

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/06/2008 12:31am

Style: karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Please do I can use the advertisement. And if you plan to F__k with me you better think again as I am old enough to have enough money and legal contacts to put your ass down real fast. So lets get it on.

Posted On:
    6/06/2008 12:32am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Verne_Gilbert
    Please do I can use the advertisement. And if you plan to F__k with me you better think again as I am old enough to have enough money and legal contacts to put your ass down real fast. So lets get it on.

You seem fiesty for an old man, are you fake BDFS too? If so your on the chopping block? Look I'm not screwing with nobody.