224966 Bullies, 3441 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 5,021 to 5,030 of 6778
Page 503 of 678 FirstFirst ... 3403453493499500501502503 504505506507513553603 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/01/2009 12:12pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lob Sing View Post
    CALL CREEDEN JR, HE'LL TELL YOU. HE KNEW EVERYTHING THATS GOING ON FLOYD ESPECIALLY FROM THE CREW.
    Oh, Floyd's going to get a straight answer now?

YOU HAVE NOTHING AND YOU WILL CONTINUE TO BE SHUT OUT OF THE FLAA RIVER { REAL BDFS }...
    Oops, guess not.

BILLY WILL HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY REAL SOON FLOYD, AND TRUST ME YOUR NOT GOING TO LIKE IT.:new_321:
    Oh noes! Billy's got an ace in the hole! Grow up Creeden. This isn't one of your biker ambushes, it's a court case. Anything that Aguiar had, he had to lay on the table at the start of the case.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/01/2009 12:57pm

Style: Ji Do Kwan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    These days, almost all things are copyrighted the moment they are written, and no copyright notice is required.

Copyright is still violated whether you charged money or not, only damages are affected by that.

Postings to the net are not granted to the public domain, and don't grant you any permission to do further copying except perhaps the sort of copying the poster might have expected in the ordinary flow of the net.

Fair use is a complex doctrine meant to allow certain valuable social purposes. Ask yourself why you are republishing what you are posting and why you couldn't have just rewritten it in your own words.

Copyright is not lost because you don't defend it; that's a concept from trademark law. The ownership of names is also from trademark law, so don't say somebody has a name copyrighted.

Fan fiction and other work derived from copyrighted works is a copyright violation.
    Copyright law is mostly civil law where the special rights of criminal defendants you hear so much about don't apply. Watch out, however, as new laws are moving copyright violation into the criminal realm.

Don't rationalize that you are helping the copyright holder; often it's not that hard to ask permission.

Posting E-mail is technically a violation, but revealing facts from E-mail you got isn't, and for almost all typical E-mail, nobody could wring any damages from you for posting it. The law doesn't do much to protect works with no commercial value.

A few things I have learned about copyright law. See this thread isn't totally useless. It makes you research things for yourself.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/01/2009 1:00pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm finding that the law is a lot like the bible. It's all in how you interpret it.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/01/2009 6:08pm

Style: none

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is so familiar!! Just when you think things are stupid as they can gets you find out you just never knew the depths of the root of the stupidity itself.

"A plaintiff cannot plead a duty unsupported by the facts and then
    pursue a different theory as the case progresses, at least not
    without amending his complaint."

This meaning of this will come to light over the next few days I am sure.
    Last edited by floydwebb; 11/01/2009 6:21pm at .

Posted On:
    11/01/2009 7:52pm

Style: MT, Judo & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/01/2009 9:27pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

STUPID

Quote Originally Posted by floydwebb View Post
    Laugh all you want while you are punking out. You said anytime anyplace. I called it and you are punking out. Nothing but excuses. That is how you clowns roll. That is what is REALLY funny. You punked out when Duxs called you and you punking out now.
    Talk to my manager or just step out side ..

Geez, I've heard of "**** talking" but never "**** that talks"; so I met Floyd the Elixir chugger. Go kiss your dungeon master

Posted On:
    11/02/2009 1:37pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Floyd webb runs away from the truth, and shits himself once again and swallows

when faced with the truth floyd webb changes the subject

when you faced with a credable timeline, you cut tail and change the subject. This is were you slander people who were actually their.

Your about to find out everything that i have said is the truth. I have brought together several people who havent spoken since the mid-sixties. Who have read you blog and your coperation with people who really hurt john keehan.

And trust me they are not happy. They call it the "search for floyd webb" your lies and your ability not to be a documentary film maker will be etched in google forever.

Quote:
    andy wilson is the timeline go ask russel brown

quote:
    Originally posted by floydwebb
    you would squander your own father's integrity to support your delusional fantasy.

my fathers on the phone with me right now. He said he knew he was talking to a liar. So why tell the truth. The proof is in the paperwork and date's which you don't have.

My father wants you to answer this question.

Andy wilson floyd hes the timeline....

so you dispute defense combat. And what aguiar jr stated.

also floyd john cole is not bdfs he wkf
    and this is the truth, the timeline is accurate

quote:
    Let me clarify.

When i say john 66 i'm referring to the exchange of letters that william jr made to john keehan it date's about 7 month and found references to phone calls made at that time.

1967 they went their. I have that well documented with pictures.

1968 and 1969, book. But aguiar wasnt involved with the mail order yet. He had five schools at this time, but he and my father along with lullyhave fun with john keehan. Film the footage with lully in the tiara apt's. All documented picture letters. Old mail. And international mail.

1970. Dojo war. Documented letters between john keehan and william v aguiar asking him to come to fall river. One of these letters says "burn after reading"
    so faced with the truth, he can post no truth and all he can do is sit their and go no its not true.

Anything floyd you put up i've put up the truth.

floyd will you get on your knees and bow out now. Your beatin on this subject.

If your an investigator like you say you are floyd. Why dont you go investigate "andy wilson". Your running away from this one aren't you floyd..

You cant change history the proof is overwhelming, bertrauix lover.

Posted On:
    11/02/2009 1:54pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Listen up floyd webb is the one dragging his feet

"A plaintiff cannot plead a duty unsupported by the facts and then
    pursue a different theory as the case progresses, at least not
    without amending his complaint."

HE'S A LEGITIMATE COPYRIGHT HOLDER MORON, DONT YOU THINK JUDGE WOLF WOULD HAVE THROWN THE CASE OUT.

SEE BILLY'S ATTORNEY JOHN FRANQUER CALLED FLOYD WEBB OFFICE EVERY WEEK FOR 1 YEARS BEFORE HE FLOYD WEBB WAS GOING TO BE SUED.

FRANQUER MIS FILED THE TRANFER PAPERS FOR COPYRIGHT HE MISTOOK THEM AS TRADEMARK FOR POWER OF ATTORNEY. FLOYDS LAWYERS WERE SO PISSED THEY SENT THIS LETTER

THEY STAY AWAY FROM JOHN FRANQUER, HES A LAWYER AND HE KNOW FRIST HAND EXPERIENCE ABOUT THIS CASE, AND HE'S WILL TO TESTIFY.

FLOYD DOESNT TELL YOU WHAT REALLY GOES ON BECAUSE HE'S A WEASEL.

AND FLOYD YOU CANT GET SUMMARY JUDGEMENT WITH OUT A COMPLETED MOVIE.

AND DID WILLIAM III RETAIN HIS RIGHT TO THE FOOTAGE OR NOT...

Posted On:
    11/02/2009 8:58pm

Join us... or die
     Style: FMA, Ego Warrior

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You guys picking on Floyd have no honor.

I'd really like to see this film, and learn more about the history of your art. But you not only want to destroy that possibility, but you'll harass, and threaten a man who only want's to bring this history to light for a broader audience. That audience is people like me.

People like me who's only exposure to the BDSF is watching characters like you bicker back and forth, shaming the very martial art you claim to represent. That isn't cool! It's not fair to Floyd, it's not really fair to yourself, and it isn't fair to John Keehan.

Do you even realize the trying to stop this film could doom your own history to obscurity?

Leave the man in peace, and let his documentary bring your own exploits to light, as more people will be interested in Keehan, and by proxy you.

Not to mention, challenging a filmmaker as if he's the GM of a rival art is well, how do I put this?

Lets just say it reflects very badly on you, your credibility as a martial artist, and your mental state in general.

Have a little class eh?
    Last edited by Mr. Machette; 11/02/2009 9:03pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/02/2009 11:09pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mr. Machette,

You're wasting your breath. Lob Sing, or whoever he really is sees dollar signs. He couldn't give a tinker's damn about Count Dante or whatever "legacy" there is. In his mind, there's millions to be made off of the story, and he wants his cut. The project may never get off the ground, but by God, he'll get his due.

The irony is, even if Lob Sing (or who he represents) manage to shut down Floyd, someone else will take up where he left off. Someone who will use public domain material and bypass the whole Fall River mess. It's just too damn good a story to let it lie. A Satanic hairdressing martial arts expert. Add the scam angle and the inevitable decline and it's perfect Tragedy TV material. Nancy Grace has a damp gusset thinking about it.

Joe