Page 50 of 678 FirstFirst ... 404647484950 5152535460100150550 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/05/2008 11:55pm

Style: none

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why should Samuel Lonewolf post here? Why does everyone need to come to answer to Aguiar and Creeden's bullshit. Creeden is trying to go as far as he can to undermine my efforts to do the film and all he does fail at his lame attempts.

Sam Lonewolf lives a quiet life and has no need for this kind of hassle. I will interview him for the film, he has pictures of Chicago when he was here in the 60s before he went to the military and I am interested in what he has to say. I could care less about an Eagle Feather arrest.

I asked him about it, he told me his side, I am done. My film is about John Keehan and the history of Martial arts with it's center in Chicago in the 1960s. Lonewolf was there, he studied with Dante, that is all I need to know for now.

So don't expect Lonewolf to take time out of his day to get involved in this crap.
    Last edited by floydwebb; 6/05/2008 11:59pm at .

Posted On:
    6/06/2008 12:03am

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by floydwebb
    Why should Samuel Lonewolf post here? Why does everyone need to come to answer to Aguiar and Creeden's bullshit. Creeden is trying to go as far as he can to undermine my efforts to do the film and all he does fail at his lame attempts.

Sam Lonewolf lives a quiet life and has no need for this kind of hassle. I will interview him for the film, he has picture of Chicago when he was here in the 60s before he went to the military and I am interested in what he has to say. I could care less about an Eagle Feather arrest.

I asked him about it, he told me his side, I am done. My film is about John Keehan and the history of Martial arts with it's center in Chicago in the 1960s. Lonewolf was there, he studied with Dante, that is all I need to know for now.

So don't expect Lonewolf to take time out of his day to get involved in this crap.

A felon who desacrates a National Heritage.

He apparently used to be affiliated with Tracy kenpo, since he said he was no longer affiliated with them.... His last name is Lone Wolf. I came across a miliatry record of a Samuel J lone Wolf that was in the 5th division Special Forces, Master Medic did two terms in Vietnam Rank SFc/e 7 got out in '73. I believe is the same guy. He is an older man, around 56. He said he teaches more"original style" not EPAK along the lines of Kajukenbo. I have only talked to him once but he is going tobe having a weekned "open house" demonstration to kick off his opening. He said he also had some schools down aound Galveston, Texas. That's about all I know.If he's a Tracy guy, you could look on the Tracy's website, www.tracyskarate.com (http://www.tracyskarate.com) they keep a tree of black belts. If necessary, you could actually give Mr. Tracy a call and ask him...his # is on his site.
    He also robbed Tracy a few time.

Just playing around on Google brought up a cached list of Tracy rokudan from 1/12/03 that included Sam Lone Wolf on it (promotion date 5/1/90), on the current listing (updated 3/1/06) his name is gone. That promotion date would make him a very senior member of the Tracy org at that time. Yet another name that got "disappeared" off the Tracy family tree when they seperated or pissed somebody off. Take that into account when or if you call Mr. Tracy.
    And he fucked them over so many times they took him off the list.

Laurence

Posted On:
    6/06/2008 12:04am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by floydwebb

Sam Lonewolf lives a quiet life and has no need for this kind of hassle. I will interview him for the film, he has pictures of Chicago when he was here in the 60s before he went to the military and I am interested in what he has to say. I could care less about an Eagle Feather arrest.

Because hes a felon and hes desacrated a National Treasure.:jihad1:

Laurence

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/06/2008 12:05am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    well, well well the things u learn about people. However Lonewolf's company would be more palatable and welcome than COMPANY WITH PEOPLE WHO THREATEN WOMEN VIA THE INTERNET. No matter how much dirt you dig up others Creedon no one is as low as you guys. You guys are piles of **** always have been always will be.

Posted On:
    6/06/2008 12:06am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by coachbarron2000
    well, well well the things u learn about people. However Lonewolf's company would be more palatable and welcome than COMPANY WITH PEOPLE WHO THREATEN WOMEN VIA THE INTERNET. No matter how much dirt you dig up others Creedon no one is as low as you guys. You guys are piles of **** always have been always will be.

Why are you so mad at them , Why is she a whore!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted On:
    6/06/2008 12:08am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This guy Lone wolf is like a flag burner to me.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/06/2008 12:09am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Anyone who would threaten to rape a man's wife is as low as a child molester. How is that compared to a stolen eagle feather **** ****

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/06/2008 12:11am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    no you and aquiar did ass hole

Posted On:
    6/06/2008 12:11am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I can't post under another post apparently.... thank god John Patricio warned me before my varrot totally faded away and my penis with it....So say the viscious homosexuals at Bullshido, as I will lose the green tinge of my varrot! And we can't let that happen.

So this is in response to Floyd's last post above:

Floyd you are correct. I would only say to you that as Louis Brandeis was known to say "sunlight is the best disinfectant." I.e. it does the community a service to treat the Creedons of the world like the cartoon Batman used to treat villians in the theme song. It is good for people to prove that his ascertions are hyperbole at best.

Creedon has a personal investigator who is able to dig little dirt up on people and right now Creedon is using that to smear people. ALL of us have a little dirt on us! So Creedons assertions are silly at best and when brought to light can often be amusing and rebuffed rather quickly and... when Sam is involved dilligently as well.

Posted On:
    6/06/2008 12:13am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Excuse me I asked for Sams assisstance. And he admitted to it Simon.