223571 Bullies, 4156 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 41 to 50 of 6778
Page 5 of 678 FirstFirst 12345 67891555105505 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. KAR1234 is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    ALABAMA
    Posts
    56

    Posted On:
    2/18/2008 8:18am

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: n/a

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsimon3387
    This statement ranks right up there with your analysis of the student teacher relationship...."If you accept your sensei's rank then you do whatever he says" yeah jump from the Brooklyn Bridge,, yes Sensei! Dude you are not the gadfly, nor the devil's advocate you want to be.... trust me on that. The sooner you abandon this persona ( persona non grata for sure) and maybe try to understand the issues in the case, one of which I outlined to the best of my ability in this thread, the better.



    You know (and notice I said know not now) I asked a simple question about the case,and I have to put up with bullshit on this blog from some assfuck.

    All people say is how insulting creeden is, but take a good look at yourself,are you not just as insulting.

    I asked a revalent question and mike s. and Mr. Webb gave me a good direct answer,thank you Mike and Mr. Webb.As to you Dsimon **** you and the corn cob you must have stuck up your ass!!!


    Kenneth Albert Patricio,born Fall River Mass. on 5/27/73 to Phyllis Ann Patricio the brother of John Paul patricio
      #41
  2. Sam Browning is offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    9,857

    Posted On:
    2/18/2008 10:44am

    hall of famestaff
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Floyd, once you get the transcript of the court transcript could you please either have it hosted on the net, or send me a copy so I can arrange for its hosting? It would clarify a lot of questions.
      #42
  3. Dsimon3387 is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    san francisco
    Posts
    3,079

    Posted On:
    2/18/2008 10:55am

    Join us... or die
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by KAR1234
    You know (and notice I said know not now) I asked a simple question about the case,and I have to put up with bullshit on this blog from some assfuck.

    All people say is how insulting creeden is, but take a good look at yourself,are you not just as insulting.

    I asked a revalent question and mike s. and Mr. Webb gave me a good direct answer,thank you Mike and Mr. Webb.As to you Dsimon **** you and the corn cob you must have stuck up your ass!!!


    Kenneth Albert Patricio,born Fall River Mass. on 5/27/73 to Phyllis Ann Patricio the brother of John Paul patricio
    Indeed. Glad to get it straight from the heart, when you don't put on airs you are a much more effective communicator. Bravo!!

    Kenneth your post is important to me but may I also respond to Jawney as well? Again not to diminish.... but in the interest of time, my two boys need to be taken to school. Oh scratch! hoiliday today.

    Jawney:

    Regarding your blogg comments:


    Yu really have to consider that public interest in information is a vital part of progress. Forget your personal feelings for Floyd for a moment and think about intellectual property and where we would be as a society if there was no way that information could become public property at some point.


    Dante's story should be told....the revisionists, the purists, the witnesses need to be heard from.
      #43
  4. Lord Of Chaos is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    RI
    Posts
    155

    Posted On:
    2/18/2008 1:02pm


     Style: pentjak silat/ kali

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    hahaha- check this out guys. first einstein said:

    "Also this so called blog is doing alot of Damage to Floyd and his project . I've done more damage to him with this than the court case. I was working with Floyd bought him dinner at Tort's http://providence.citysearch.com/pro...ar_grille.html
    then he introduced me to Barron Shepperd and all hell broke loose."

    then he says:

    "I'm not going to ruin myself for him no more in the face of all of you. I've always wanted the film to be made. The funny thing is that my father want to still work with Floyd so do I, trust me my friends ob Bullshido was just wrong to Floyd and I take responsability for that mess. But you see Billy took no heat at all about nothing I took it all."

    decide whether you like the guy and you're going to be cool w/ him, or if you don't like him and you're going to be an asshole. do you think in a million fucking years floyd would even talk to you or your father at this point jawney? you're fucking pathetic. "you're gonna loose your shirt in court floyd.... i'll be there with 150 people yelling boo at you"

    and then you didn't even show up. my what a shocker.


    so·ci·o·path- a person, as a psychopathic personality, whose behavior is antisocial and who lacks a sense of moral responsibility or social conscience.
      #44
  5. floydwebb is offline
    floydwebb's Avatar

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    827

    Posted On:
    2/18/2008 3:00pm


     Style: none

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It goes without saying that Mr. Creeden does more damage to himself, than me.
      #45
  6. johnpatricio is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    East Bay, CA
    Posts
    907

    Posted On:
    2/18/2008 3:29pm


     Style: BDFS

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, one thing I am happy about in all this is that IF Creeden's feelings towards Aguiar's court betrayal (as he expressed recently) are true, than it seems Aguiar has earned the title of "Judas". Let's see how Aguiar (instead of me) likes being called that name for awhile now.

    Also, if Creeden truly wants to even up the score somewhat with Aguiar, maybe he will admit that all the stories about me being a heroin dealer/user were false, that I am not a thief with a long arrest record, never been to prison, never killed any hookers, never did drugs with my mom, never lived with or was financially supported by Aguiar and his mother, etc. etc.
      #46
  7. Sam Browning is offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    9,857

    Posted On:
    2/18/2008 3:33pm

    hall of famestaff
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    John, how do you manage to be the only one from Fall River who can actually write a coherent sentence?
      #47
  8. Kung Fu Pimp is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Tucson, Chicago, Shaolin
    Posts
    38

    Posted On:
    2/18/2008 3:43pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Kung Fu Grip

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    "Oh, Brother"

    Quote Originally Posted by floydwebb
    It goes without saying that Mr. Creeden does more damage to himself, than me.
    Mr. Creeden does more damage to planet than he does to you. Every time he puts his fingers on the keyboard an entire ecosystem dies.

    With particular regard to K. Patricio...you must be a sensetive kinda guy. I can't otherwise imagine why else you responded so harshly to Dsimon's comments. To be completely honest, not to add any additional insult to your already bruised ego, but I thought that you were just being an antagonistic simp' myself.

    Everyone who has a "simple" question can find both simple and complex answers in previous postings -- or elsewhere on the www. But perhaps that's the problem. People don't like doing their own homework. What's more, they don't like thinkin' for themselves. They like askin' people for their opinions, and then attackin' their responses when they contradict their own.

    For the record, I've been readin' this message board for quite a while, and nothin' that Dsimon has posted compares to the vulgarity filled postings made by Creeden. However, by arming your drunken response with the words "bulls**t," "ass**ck," "f**k you," and "corn cob", you earned yourself a position right next him.

    You may kiss your bride.
    Last edited by Kung Fu Pimp; 2/18/2008 3:54pm at .
      #48
  9. johnpatricio is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    East Bay, CA
    Posts
    907

    Posted On:
    2/18/2008 4:57pm


     Style: BDFS

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Browning
    John, how do you manage to be the only one from Fall River who can actually write a coherent sentence?
    I don't know. Maybe it's because I'm a Pisces? Actually, I had a great mom who loved to read and write and I guess it rubbed off. I wrote a great story about this when I was in college that I will post here later if you'd like. It's obviously off topic, but it's a nice story.

    I've been reading and writing regularly since I was in the 2nd grade. Took an SRA test when I was in 5th grade that put me in the top 8% in the nation with a college reading level.

    Parents have got to encourage their kids to read, read, read. I've read probably close to 1,000 books in my lifetime, but the problem is I was so young when I read most of them that I've forgotten much more than I remember. It's hard to remember the details in books like Moby Dick, Great Expectations, For Whom the Bell Tolls and Profiles in Courage 30+ years after you've read them.

    My brother, although he misspells some words, is obviously yards ahead of Aguiar and Creeden in the spelling dept.. He never was much for reading like I was, but he always had the edge over me in the math dept.. (Just remember the I before E rule Ken and your problem will be half solved.)
      #49
  10. Dsimon3387 is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    san francisco
    Posts
    3,079

    Posted On:
    2/18/2008 6:54pm

    Join us... or die
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by johnpatricio
    I don't know. Maybe it's because I'm a Pisces? Actually, I had a great mom who loved to read and write and I guess it rubbed off. I wrote a great story about this when I was in college that I will post here later if you'd like. It's obviously off topic, but it's a nice story.

    I've been reading and writing regularly since I was in the 2nd grade. Took an SRA test when I was in 5th grade that put me in the top 8% in the nation with a college reading level.

    Parents have got to encourage their kids to read, read, read. I've read probably close to 1,000 books in my lifetime, but the problem is I was so young when I read most of them that I've forgotten much more than I remember. It's hard to remember the details in books like Moby Dick, Great Expectations, For Whom the Bell Tolls and Profiles in Courage 30+ years after you've read them.

    My brother, although he misspells some words, is obviously yards ahead of Aguiar and Creeden in the spelling dept.. He never was much for reading like I was, but he always had the edge over me in the math dept.. (Just remember the I before E rule Ken and your problem will be half solved.)

    I would hope that Jawney would apologize for those things said... more for his sake than yours.... it makes him look bad not you. The truth is that nobody has any credability making statements like that on a website and it reflects more on them than anyone else. Floyd put it well, " some people hurt themselves more than anyone else" when they post, or speak.

    If you look at things from Jawney's perspective the proverbial chicken is coming home to roost. He has pissed off a few boards en total, a whole bunch of people involved with Dante and now Billy... like we didn't know that would happen?

    In a small irony of sorts Floyd does not seem particularly pissed at Jawney. I also hold out some hope that Jawney can maybe salvage some self respect and some friendships. I don't like to see friendships destroyed. Frankly in my life my friends and family are the two most important things in the world and in my attempts so train as hard as I can and (I hate the clique) be a warrior, I always assume I will die tomorrow and in that assumption make it a habit to always clear the air and never leave a feud, or disagreement on the table with somoene who is important to me.

    So Jawney I know you are checking this blogg.... ask yourself what is really important bro. Those things said about John were out of line.
      #50

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.