Style
    Ji Do Kwan
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko1 View Post
    Have you talked to the people at the school? Do you have anything to base these suspicions on? After all, it's your boys Chris "fight me in the woods" Pieschala and Jawney "50 bikers" Creeden that have been making all the threats of bodily harm.

Don't get me wrong, if there is a genuine concern as to Chris' safety then state it. But don't expect anyone to take your vague paraniod fantasies seriously. If Floyd could or would organise some "accident" to befall Chris (as Floyd has been threatened with on numerous occaisions), then he could do it whether or not Chris walks into a particular venue.
    No I have not. Floyd said he would have them call me the day after this all started. Now all I get is an email address. And like I said I wont let Chris walk into Floyd's friends school. We have five alternative locations for Floyd to choose from. Or Floyd and I can talk about an unbiased third party to choose the venue.

If that's not agreeable we have a school here in Indiana that would be proud to host it.

Style
    Ji Do Kwan
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by floydwebb View Post
    Maynard, that will not wash. There is no trap. What happened to Creeden coming to help. He egged Chris on until he got what he wanted. Now Chris's ass is on the line he disappears on you.

I am not looking for the dude in the streets. He is a Master of a system. I am a pissed off bald-headed sucker who thinks he needs to learn that there are consequences for bringing the crap from the Bullshido board to my home where my family members could hear this vulgar message
    http://floydwebb.com/PieschalaVM2344_10_26%20_09.mp3 at 1:00 in the damn morning because I had the speakers on in my home office.

Why? Because he got a phone call after badmouthing Frank Dux for 2 months. Nothing to do with me at all. After kissing Dux's ass he and Creeden decide to call me to try to intimidate me. NO!

If Chris can't show up, does not want to show, then there we have it. No-Show-Fu. He needs to apologize.

If it is online cool. Bring it into real life, then there are real life consequences. If I did it to you, you would want the same, right. To handle this as disciplined gentleman is preferable to some out of control street brawl.

Exacty what kind of power does Creeden hold over you guys. What makes you think this dude is nothing but a half assed con-man? Help me understand this. He sits in Fall River handing you guys orders? Come on Maynard, be serious.

He can apologize publicly and I will let bygones be bygones. Other than that, January, 2009, Cut Throat MMA.

Good night, I have to go see a woman about a cat. I won't be back.
    I don't know Creeden or you. I only know Chris. I don't like the idea of him going to your friends school. Plain and simple. And this is me talking. Not Chris or John. Chris said anytime anyplace. I SAID NO! ME! Give me a call Monday Floyd we'll talk this over.

Style
    karate
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by No I'm the guy View Post
    This has nothing to do with Chris. It's my decision. And this smells like a trap to me. I'm not going to let my best friend walk into your friends school. If this is all over a message go find him and kick his ass.
    Maynard why would you be afraid of Cut Throat. If I am not mistaken they are UFC fighters. That being the case they will conduct themselves very professionally. Nothing to be afraid of.

Style
    Ji Do Kwan
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh and to Creeden coming. He already asked for the time off of work. And he wants I'm the guy Kili real bad. I think it's so damn funny that so many people get pissed over **** talking on the internet. I always thought that was the point of the internet. Talk **** and have fun.

No Floyd I'm not talking about your complaint. I'm talking about the rest of the **** on here. I have argued with a lot of you and never once did I challenge anyone to a fight. Hell JP and I go at it all the time and a few posts later we are civil with each other. Just internet ball busting. Hey JP I'll still aim for your knees!

Style
    Ji Do Kwan
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    They may
    Quote Originally Posted by Verne_Gilbert View Post
    Maynard why would you be afraid of Cut Throat. If I am not mistaken they are UFC fighters. That being the case they will conduct themselves very professionally. Nothing to be afraid of.
    I have never heard of them Verne. And that aside they are friends of Floyd's. Would you let your best friend walk into a situation like that? I wont. I have given him his choice of five other venues. You don't walk into the lions den.

They very well may be professionals. And may conduct themselves professionally. But I don't know them. Floyd does. I want a neutral venue. Is that hard to understand?
    Last edited by No I'm the guy; 10/30/2009 9:44pm at .

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No I have not.

What kind of "manager" are you then? What reason do you have for thinking the venue unsafe?

Floyd said he would have them call me the day after this all started. Now all I get is an email address.

So send an email. What reason do you have for thinking the venue unsafe?

And like I said I wont let Chris walk into Floyd's friends school. We have five alternative locations for Floyd to choose from.

Floyd has much more reason (given Chris and Jawney's threats) to fear an ambush than your guys. What reason do you have for thinking the venue unsafe?

Or Floyd and I can talk about an unbiased third party to choose the venue.
    Seeing as how Chris and Jawney interpret any objection to their lunacy as support for Floyd, how do you suggest this be done? What reason do you have for thinking the venue unsafe?

Style
    Ji Do Kwan
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

You can read right?

Quote Originally Posted by Nicko1 View Post
    [/font]

What kind of "manager" are you then? What reason do you have for thinking the venue unsafe?

So send an email. What reason do you have for thinking the venue unsafe?

Floyd has much more reason (given Chris and Jawney's threats) to fear an ambush than your guys. What reason do you have for thinking the venue unsafe?

[font=Arial]

Seeing as how Chris and Jawney interpret any objection to their lunacy as support for Floyd, how do you suggest this be done? What reason do you have for thinking the venue unsafe?
    He picked his friends school. That's my problem. I don't know this guy. And please quit bringing Creeden into this. I don't know him either. I talked to the guy about as many times as I have talked to Floyd. I'm just doing what I think is best for my friend of over thirty years. Chris has nothing to gain from this. And its my job to look out for him. I have my way this will never happen. Just like I told Floyd over the phone.

Style
    Tae Kwon Do
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Dance Puppet

This from some ***** to afraid to answer Creedens challenge. And where did I kiss anyone's ass fucktard?
    Assuming again?

You assume that I have decided not to fight Creeden, aye?

Just because I have not been on the message board?

I will let Creeden know what's up on my time.

Creeden said, and I quote "We can fight the undercard at Floyd's fight"

That's cool.

I have to have the right paperwork for the fight. I am a professional MMA fighter. So, Creeden needs to fill out the paperwork and file for pro status. It is fast and easy. He can even do it online. I just have to make sure that he cannot come back and sue me later. Floyd and I are getting the paperwork together. I spoke with him earlier this week about it. Between working out, training and work in general I do not have time to address Creeden's paperwork until Monday. That still gives Creeden plenty of time to train and get in shape for January 9th.

I am a pro, we don't "Punk", Chump.

I fought Frank Dux you douche bag. You really think I am scared of that fat ass Creeden?

I talk when I am ready, not when you want. I will talk to Creeden about the details Monday, as Floyd and I are waiting for to hear from the Cut Throat MMA School about insurance and liability.

Like I said before, "It would be just like you chumps to get in the ring and let us beat you down and then say we hooked you in or set you up."

As long as liability is cool, I am cool. I am not about sacrifice my MMA career over you, Creeden, or Pie Hole. So it will all be legal, period end of discussion.

You can ask Floyd if you wish about it. He should be able to verify everything I said.

Now if you will excuse me, I have some more weight lifting to do.:new_alien

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have given him his choice of five other venues. You don't walk into the lions den.

No, those five were suggested by Creeden. Given it was he who made the "50 bikers" threat, I think it's obvious which venues are likely to be a "lion's den". What reason do you have for thinking the venue unsafe?

They very well may be professionals. And may conduct themselves professionally. But I don't know them. Floyd does. I want a neutral venue. Is that hard to understand?
    What reason do you have for thinking the venue unsafe?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have my way this will never happen. Just like I told Floyd over the phone.
    So, you admit that you are trying to scuttle this? Let me guess, if Floyd meets your condition you will think of another. Then another. And so on.