Registered Member

Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    6/05/2008 11:36pm

Style: BDFS

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Floyd I'm just shocked that Aguiar sent that letter you posted.

Bill, you idiot... you have a lawyer, ask him to review the crap your sending out. He would have told you NOT to send that. You are being a total insane fool man. You have just completely lost your marbles since I left Massachusetts. Do you take the time to think ANYTHING through? What's up with you man? Be honest... do you need AA meetings or something? I'm not being nasty, I'm seriously concerned about you.

I find it hard to believe that in the middle of your court case, after all the trouble you're already having with it, you send out an email full of lies. I am willing to bet that the idiot posting here is not Creeden, but you. Am I warm? Smarten up Bill. I'm telling you man, lying to a judge is perjury, and I'm sure after Floyd's lawyer's show that letter to the judge, he is going to have some questions for you. You really don't want to end up in prison Bill. Stop it fool. Start thinking with your brain and not your heart.

Posted On:
    6/05/2008 11:40pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Browning
    I believe that Uki has contact with the Fall River BDFS but until we establish he's Bill or John, by our rules I cannot ban him for this affiliation alone.

I can assure Mr Browning that I have no affiliation to neither party. But from someone from Chicago. A person called Sugar Bear Parrish , he was a friend of Jimmie Jones.

That how I know their fake ass.

Registered Member

Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    6/05/2008 11:41pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Trying to tell you that Angel joe malano aka "thunderhawk" and "sam lonewolf" is not the same person as Samuel Joseph Lonewolf. These are two different guys. This Criminal Malano IS NOt the Lonewolf that is involved with the Bdfs.

Posted On:
    6/05/2008 11:42pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Look the Guy lone Wolf the Native American is a felon hands down. Google Samuel Lone wolf and see what come up they both happen to be Indians.

Achievements:
    Three FriendsRecommendation First ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    6/05/2008 11:44pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I ask for Mr. Samuel Lone Wolf's Cooperation in resolving this matter. Until then I do not have an opinion on whether these allegations are true or not. Please tell him to post here.

Posted On:
    6/05/2008 11:46pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Samuel Browning call her she told me everything . She will clear this up for you I din't want to give up my source but its an investigation forum.

American Indian Movement of Florida
    David Goyette Memorial State Office
    136 4th Street N Suite 308
    Saint Petersburg, FL 33701
    (813) 821-3163
    FAX (813) 821-2180
    EMAIL AIMFL @ aol.com

Like it or not I did my homework

Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class

Posted On:

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Any letters or other docs can be put to Sam who is neutral and able to comment with the appropriate legal gravitas on the issues that these documents raise.

Sam can state for the record the nature of Creedon's claims. This will ultimately bear fruit, it will shut Creedon down unless there is relevance to a claim made. That is probably the best way to deal with Creedon's behavoir.

Registered Member

Achievements:
    1 year registered5000 Experience Points

Posted On:

Style: none

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

I just talked to Lone Wolf

Granted, this does not have anything to do with the court case. Creeden's investigation has no bearing on the court case. His post was to try to undermine Lonewolf because of his challenge to Aguiar who got his partner in crime to go online to search for dirt.

Lonewolf says he has nothing to hide and has been forthright with me talking about his case. I am not going into minutiae and detail about the case.

Lonewolf does not deny he was convicted of not carrying a Certificate Degree of Indian Blood, he had his DD214 that says he was an American Indian and Catholic baptismal certificate. He says he never sold eagle feathers and is an adept spiritual. The eagle feathers he had were for ceremonial use.

He was given an Anglicized name when he was born under Eisenhower in a move to assimilate Native America. When he came of Age he changed his name legally. He does carry it now in order to avoid that hassle.

He is not going to debate his nationality or identity because as a young man he did not feel it was right he should have to carry a Certificate Degree of Indian Blood to prove his nationality when NO ONE ELSE in America is required to do so. Not African Americans, not White Americans.

He was a Sheriff's deputy in Kansas when he got out of service.

Should you need anymore info, email me or call and I will ask Lonewolf if I can give you his email address. Any questions you want to ask Lonewolf, Creeden, I am sure Sam would LOVE to hear from you.

That is it. So what else you got? Failure to produce a Certificate Degree of Indian Blood is a longggg way from Class A drug possession.

This film gets more and more interesting every time I look up, JEEEEEEEEEEEZUSSSSS!!!!
    Last edited by floydwebb; 6/05/2008 11:49pm at .

Achievements:
    Three FriendsRecommendation First ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    6/05/2008 11:49pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'll write a longer reply tomarrow, its time for me to go to sleep.

Posted On:
    6/05/2008 11:51pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

IT IS HIM FELON

So now he admits it because its out in the open

The eagle feathers he had were for ceremonial use. He was a Sheriff's deputy in Kansas when he got out of service.
    So he admit he is a felon

http://www.fwoa.org/news/fwoanws6.html
    FWS and Native Americans Cooperate on Illegal Trading Conviction

Last year, members of the Native American community in Nashville, Tennessee, apprised FWS agents that Joe Angel Molano (aka Charles Thunderhawk, aka Sam Lone Wolf) was illegally trading in eagle feathers while masquerading as a Native American. The subsequent investigation led to charges against Molano for trading protected wildlife parts and products and his conviction on those charges in federal court last August. Molano was sentenced to 45 days in a federal penitentiary and a year's supervised probation, and fined $500 to reimburse the government for costs incurred during the investigation. Following the investigation, American Indian Movement (AIM) national field director Dennis Banks met with FWS officials to discuss the drafting of a resolution urging all tribal councils to cooperate with FWS law enforcement personnel in fighting illegal trafficking in wildlife. In a press release issued after the conviction, AIM had this to say: "The sentencing brings a halt to a career based on intimidation, violence, lies and disrespect for Indian Peoples and Native Spirituality. Court proceedings brought to light more than 20 aliases, nine felony arrests, and eight different Social Security numbers in the last ten years. Molano's con game was uncovered and denounced by AIM shortly after the Sundance at Pipestone in 1994. Up to then, Molano had been conducting ceremonies and sweats for money. 'This is an important step in the fight to stop the desecration of our ceremonies, sacred items and Indian Peoples", stated Dennis Banks. 'This will send a message to other phony "Medicine Men and women", Indian and non-Indian, that we will no longer tolerate the disrespect and desecration that has occurred in the past ten years.'"

Laurence