Our Sponsors:

Page 48 of 678 FirstFirst ... 384445464748 495051525898148548 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/05/2008 11:25pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Creedon/Uki most hall of fames recognize people from all over the country as well as other countries. You are such a fucking moron. I went to your own links you posted and guess what there was al ist of people they inducted and they were all from different states. Did you see the state listed above the list of people they were inducting. Each state was represented. Samuel J lonewolf is listed under Texas along with several other martial artistsfrom there as well.
    http://www.unitedstatesmartialartsha...hp?yearId=2003

I know you lack reading comprehension skills but that doesnt excuse you in any way from attempting to spread lies and do the crap to people that you have done. You and Aquiar are obviously sick and twisted individuals who have spent several years threatening to do bodily harm to people. If you guys are stupid enough to show up at a function some where, such as the awards banquet in August in Nashville (hopefully), and someone they threatened (me) took it upon themselves to beat your ass upon seeing you, I dont think a judge or a jury in the world would convict anyone of beating your asses knowing their long history of threats.

I myself only have one agenda as far as Creden/Aquiar are concerned which started when my wife was threatened.

You are nothing more than rabid dogs and rabid dogs need to be put down.

Posted On:
    6/05/2008 11:26pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Call the guy I did and he basically told me everything

SAM LONEWOLF More Info about SAM LONEWOLF Record Created: Unknown
    1501 CAROLINA ST Satellite Photo & Map Google Sam Lonewolf
    PALESTINE, TX 75801 (903) 723-9862

Posted On:
    6/05/2008 11:27pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Like I said I'm not Creeden , I know your all fakes .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/05/2008 11:29pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Verne, I agree wholeheartedly, why anyone would even have an miniscule notion that Creedon knows anything about the truth is beyond my comprehension.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/05/2008 11:30pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    UKI thought you said he was from Nashville. Now you post info that he is from texas.

Posted On:
    6/05/2008 11:31pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Verne_Gilbert
    Mr. Browning, why would you even consider investigating someone on the word of John Creeden . You have baned him twice already but here he is again with his lies and character assults. We all know that he could not tell the truth if his life depended on it.

Respectfully
    Verne Gilbert
    Because we are not getting an IP match to Creedon or Bill's known machines. Therefore we will not ban this account.

I'm interested to know which department issued Mr. Lonewolf's Law Enforcement Officer credentials. That way I can then contact them directly.

Posted On:
    6/05/2008 11:31pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Samuel Joseph Lonewolf Native American Grandmaster
    A 7th degree black belt with Al Tracy’s style of Kenpo and Goshin-Ryu Jujitsu, he also holds a 10th degree under John Chow-Hoon and Prof. Thomas S.D. Young in Hawaii Kempo Goshin-Jitsu. With 47 years of martial experience, he owns schools in Palestine, Texas, Puerto Rico and South Dakota. There are 32 black belts under him in his lineage and he is the highest ranking Native American in the martial arts.
    First give away
    1. Native American Grandmaster

2. The felon is Samuel Lone Wolf

http://www.hartford-hwp.com/archives/41/373.html

[QUOTEDate: Tue, 23 Jun 98 16:52:06 CDT
    Organization: AOL http://www.aol.com
    Subject: WARNING, FAKE AIM GROUP
    Article: 37466
    To: undisclosed-recipients:;
    Message-ID: <bulk.21880.19980624181559@chumbly.math.missouri.e du>

Fake AIM group
    From Florida AIM, 23 June 1998
    Recently a group of individuals have falsely begun claiming to be the American Indian Movement in Florida. These individuals are frustrated by Florida AIM's efforts to expose faux medicine people and faux tribal groups-including the Lower Muscogee Creek Tribe whose application for federal acknowledgement was denied because 74% of its membership could not show lineal descendancy from any tribe/Nation.

Further investigation shows that the individuals involved in the charade of claiming to represent the thirty year movement of Indigenous peoples, include but are not limited to:

Kim C. Clark K.C. believed to reside in Polk County, FL Claims to be President.

Jack Exum aka Screaming Eagle believed to reside in Hillsborough County, FL Also claims on documents to be President

David Exum aka Chobee believed to reside in Pasco County, FL

Charles Welch of Tampa, FL listed on documents as State Director. Individual claiming to be Mr. Welch called State Office and denied role. Unable to verify that was in fact Mr. Welch

Vickie Welch of Tampa, FL

James Boettner aka Sawgrass believed to reside in Volusia County

Joseph Molano aka Sam Lonewolf, aka Charles Thunderhawk of Tampa, FL

Lonewolf Driver of Hillsborough County, FL

Alan Miller of southwest Florida

David Brant of Orlando
    ][/QUOTE]

Its the same guy hes a fuckin felon no lie just the truth

Laurence:BangHead:

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/05/2008 11:32pm

Style: karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by uki
    Like I said I'm not Creeden , I know your all fakes .

Uki if you are not Creeden, I would bet everything I own that he is standing over your shoulder tell you every word to type.

Verne Gilbert

Posted On:
    6/05/2008 11:34pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I believe that Uki has contact with the Fall River BDFS but until we establish he's Bill or John, by our rules I cannot ban him for this affiliation alone.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/05/2008 11:34pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If what I here from Floyd about Lonewolf is true I am certain we will hear from him or creedon and Aquiar will. This will be some funny ****.