Style
    none
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko1 View Post
    The link doesn't appear to work.
    Try now...server was funny.

MAster Pieschala leaves me this kind of a message because his buddies are on the phone egging him on thinking there will be no repercussions.

This is after Mr Dux made them for the cowards they were so they want to call and victimize me? We are now in the real world. Leave that **** on my phone we got business to attend to.
    Last edited by floydwebb; 10/27/2009 4:58am at .

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by floydwebb View Post
    Now it works...and it's still funny.

I actually thought that that's what Pieschala had in mind. Some unlicenced brawl with no witnesses or protection for the fighters. It's just about the level of stunt that he would consider smart.

Chris, look at it this way. You're going to win, right? Do you want to be sued? After all, without legal protection and waivers, it's just going to be "Your honour, after a campaign of Internet threats and hate speech, the defendant brutally beat my client to within an inch of his life". The legal stuff protects the winner from lawsuits. Of course, I'm assuming that you will be the winner. After all, Floyd is just a "fake", right?

Style
    Ji Do Kwan
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by floydwebb View Post

MAster Pieschala leaves me this kind of a message because his buddies are on the phone egging him on thinking there will be no repercussions.

This is after Mr Dux made them for the cowards they were so they want to call and victimize me? We are now in the real world. Leave that **** on my phone we got business to attend to.
    Give me a call Mr. Webb we have a lot to set up.
    Last edited by No I'm the guy; 10/27/2009 5:19am at .

Style
    karate
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why is it Chris will follow through with Floyd but not Dux? Sounds like to me Floyd has had enough and will step in the ring just to end this thing win or loose. The thing is Floyd has nothing to loose here. If he looses he is just a film maker, not a martial artist. If he wins, Chris looks ridiculos.

Mike S

Style
    Tae Kwon Do
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Terraform View Post
    Holy **** , after all this smack talk about Dux being a fake it took one phone call from him to make you guys his bitches.

Now you guys are going to fight a film maker?

To prove what exactly?

This **** is comedy gold!

Hell yeah!

One phone call!

Because they will not stand up to Dux or Barron!

They would rather be picking on Floyd. But it sounds like Floyd told them what's up.

Way to go Floyd!

That would be funny as hell if The Deadly Master Pie Hole get owned by a Film Maker.

He would never live that down.:laughing4

Style
    blunt trauma
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by mschremp View Post
    If he wins, Chris looks ridiculos.
    That ship has sailed.

Style
    Aikido,Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm surprised that they chose last January 9 as the scheduled date. I would have chosen last May when the weather was better.

Style
    Tae Kwon Do
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    [quote=Marc Lully;2249755]your challenge was excepted, theirs no more to tell or talk about.

creeden jr's number is 1-508-567-6568

HAHAHAHAHAHA STOP TRYING TO CHANGE THE CIRCUMSTANCE. THE CHALLENGE WAS ANSWERED SAMUEL BROWNING WILL SET IT UP.

WHATS WRONG CHICKEN. NOW ITS A DEATH MATCH.

STOP TRYING TO CHANGE THE CIRCUMSTANCES, YOUR MORE AND MORE A FAKE THE MORE YOU POST.

Well well well.... It looks like you are the one changing things now that Mr. Dux talked to you.

What happened to the death match? Hmmm?

I actually fought Frank Dux!

Can you say that?

No!

You can say that you kissed his ass all over the place after talking all kinds of **** about him here.

It is not quite as cool as my statement about actually fighting him, but eveyone is on a different level.

The only thing you fight is the f***ing Cheetos bag, trying to get it open you out of shape fat ass!

What's up now?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Im the guy i want you

I never said that I spoke for Frank Dux. I represent the BFDS. I handle all of the paperwork among other things.
    FRANK DUX WAS VERY NICE AND PROFESSIONAL. YOU DONT SPEAK FOR FRANK DUX AND THAT RIGHT OUT OF HIS MOUTH. HE'S A FUCKIN MAN.

ALSO CREEDEN SAID TO HIM THAT HE NEVER HEARD HIM BEFORE. HE SAYS YOU A BOXING GUY.

HE ALSO STATED THAT HE BROKE YOUR ARM, AND YOU HAVE AN AX TO GRIND AGAINST HIM

FRANK DUX TOLD CREEDEN PIESCHALA AND MAYNARD THATS YOUR FROM CHICAGO, NOT WASHINGTON LIKE YOU CLAIM.

Yes, I have fought Mr. Dux before and yes I was injured in the match. But, that is how it goes in the wild wild west. I still fight and have I wins and have a few loses. That how is goes in the fight game.
    OK DAVE YOU FIGHT CREEDEN JANAUARY 9 THE UNDER CARD. YOUR A FIGHTER LETS SEE.

Yes, after talking with you "lying bastards" he was pretty piss off with me. In fact he was ready to get on a plane tonight and come fight with me. That is just how he is. He don't take no **** from anybody!
    DUDE HE WICKED PISSED AT YOU SEND HIM ALL THE LINKS YOU WANT. IF WERE THE LYING BASTARDS HIS WICKED PISSED AT YOU.

You guys must have kissed his ass pretty good to get him so pissed off with me
    WE KNOW NOW ITS YOU AND FLOYD. YOUR PISSED AT HIM BECAUSE YOU TOOK A VICIOUS ASSS BEATING AND A BROKEN ARM BY FRANK DUX.

YOU DONT SPEAK FOR DUX NOR SKY BENNET. SO YOUR SPEAKING OUT OF TURN.

It must have even topped the way you guys kissed Barron's ass.
    THAT SHIP HASNT EVEN SAILED YET, BUT THATS COMING FASTER THAN YOU THINK....

He likes to jump people's **** if they get out of line.
    THE ONLY ASS THAT GUT JUMPED ON WAS YOUR BY DUX HIMSELF, HE WAS QUITE LIKEABLE.

If you wanted to call him a fraud
    THE ONLY FRAUDS HERE KILI IS YOU AND FLOYD. YOUR ACTS OF DESPERATION IS ONLY GOING TO GET YOU A NOTHER BROKEN ARMS AND A TEARED EAR OFF.

Mr. Dux did not discuss the call with me other than he said you guys were very nice and respectful to him.
    THE GUY WAS AWESOME HE'S VERY PROFESSIONAL, BUT HE HAS SAID SEVERAL TIMES. YOU DO NOT SPEAK FOR HIM JACK OFF

But, that's ok. I know what happend
    YOU JUST CONTRADICTED YOURSELF, YOU SAID DUX NEVER DISCUSSED THE PHONE CALL.

How come you didn't tell him off, huh?
    BECAUSE WE SUSPECTED THIS TIME OF NEHAVIOR FROM A FLOYD WEBB SUPPORTER AND IM TALKING ABOUT THE JOCK STRAP YOU ARE.

But now you have to admit that Frank Dux is "The Real Deal".
    HE'S THE REAL DEAL WHO'S GONNA KICK YOUR ASS.

Also, I told Mr. Dux that I will be watching how you guy post about him in the future. If you stop being nice ass kissers I will send him the posts.
    THIS ISNT ABOUT ME AND DUX ITS ABOUT ME YOU AND FLOYD.

DUX IS A FUCKIN MAN YOUR A ****. KILI.

creeden jr's number is 1-508-567-6568
    YOU KILI CALL CREEDEN JR THE NUMBER RIGHT THEIR, OK KILI ARE YOU MAN. DUX WAS AND HE HAS MY RESPECT. YOU SURELY DONT *****

I actually fought Frank Dux!
    BUT YOU GOT YOU ASS HANDED TO YOU BY DUX. AND A BROKEN ARM TO BOOT.

I represent the BFDS. I handle all of the paperwork among other things.
    WHAT ORGANIZATION DO YOU REPRESENT. AND WHAT PAPERWORK DO YOU PROCESS.

Style
    Underground Pit Fighting
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Surely you cant read this back to yourself without feeling shame??

"HE'S A FUCKIN MAN."

"HE WAS QUITE LIKEABLE."

"THE ONLY FRAUDS HERE KILI IS YOU AND FLOYD"

"THE GUY WAS AWESOME HE'S VERY PROFESSIONAL"

"HE'S THE REAL DEAL WHO'S GONNA KICK YOUR ASS"

"DUX IS A FUCKIN MAN YOUR A ****"

"DUX WAS AND HE HAS MY RESPECT"

:ohyea7qh:

I have to say, im absolutly speechless ROFLMFAO!!!!