Our Sponsors:

Page 47 of 678 FirstFirst ... 374344454647 484950515797147547 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    6/05/2008 10:51pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I will be happy to clarify this matter. But I will need Samuel Lonewolf's cooperation.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/05/2008 10:55pm

Style: karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The guy is a hustler just like the other BDFS Bullshido[/quote]

And your not. Here we go again with all of Creedens BS.

Who cares and what does it have to do with the law suit.

Verne Gilbert

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/05/2008 11:02pm

Style: none

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

More after I talk to Lonewolf

Wow, this stuff gets weirder and weirder, I love it. You can always count on Creeden to dig up some questiionable material and re-appear under a different name. And all in spite of his proven love for lies and fabrication.

Samuel J Lone Wolf does not live in Tennessee. This Sam J Lonewolf was a Marine Golden Parachute in Vietnam, he is a decorated Veteran, he carries a Texas badge, pretty good for a felon.

Creeden your slander of people you do not know is unwise. Your lack of a life is amazing.

Consequences is clearly a word you do not understand.

Earlier today, Sam Lonewolf sent Bill Aguiar a letter of Challenge. He told Aguiar he was Grandmaster of bupkiss(not the word he used). The above post speaks volumes to the state of the relationship between Creeden and Aguiar. He would have us believe that they are no longer speaking. But this post only hours after Aguair most likely recieved Lonewolf's letter is clearly an indication of their continued collaboration.

I am not going to speak to anything concerning Lonewolfs involvement with law enforcement until I speak with him.

I preferred not to do this, but after this evil, horrific gaffe by Creeden I have no choice but to set the background that let to this nasty post on bullshido.

One of the other events that occured earlier today is that Aguiar sent a letter to Professor Marty Cale, founder of the International Martial Arts Council of America and Director of the United States Martial arts Hall of Fame. Professor Cale forwarded a copy of this email to me through Lawrence Day.

To: profcale@aol.com
    Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 15:57:11 -0700 (PDT)
    Subject: Fraudulent Black Dragon Fighting Society
    Greeting Professor Cale ,
    My name is William V Aguiar III The Supreme Grand Master of the Black Dragon Fighting Society. Its has come to my attention that several persons are going to attend the July 31st through august 2ND awards ceremony.. Professing that they are Black Dragon Fighting Society members , which is a straight out lie , none of them have ever been members of the Black Dragon Fighting Society. They have not been awarded rank by any of the Grand Masters of the Black Dragon Fighting Society. John Keehan was the founder of the World Karate Federation and the Black Dragon Fighting Society. Upon his death in 1975 he gave all assets and intellectual property to my father William V Aguiar Jr. Which my father held for over 30 years. My father died in January 10 2005 and passed his holding to probate to me.

Since 2005 a documentary filmmaker named Floyd Webb started a film on the life of John Keehan and his alias Count Dante http://johnkeehan.blogspot.com/ . He is using my copyrighted material and video in his film illegally . In September 2007 I went to Federal District Court in Boston and sued Floyd Webb , Ashida Kim a.k.a. Radford Davis and Barron Shepperd for copyright infringement here is the link for your review .And the case Number 1: 2007cvn11673.

http://dockets.justia.com/docket/cou...ase_id-111449/

Professor Cale I need your help to clear up this matter , and you must protect yourself from any potential liability that may arise out of this matter.Since this meet derives out of the movie started by Floyd Webb and perpetrated by Lawrence Day and Mike Felkoff , Woodrow Edgell , Jimmy Jones and Douglas Dwyer and ect.Here is their link selling illegal BDFS merchandise http://www.blackdragon.co.za/content...ld_versus_new/

http://www.unitedstatesmartialartsha...ent/index.html

Black Dragon Fighting SocietyAnd finally, this year will see a major martial arts reunion of the Black Dragon Fighting Society. The BDFS has been active for decades and is home to some of the worlds greatest martial artists. The 2008 event has been designated as a rendezvous point for all BDFS senior members. Many of these professionals have not been together in one location in over 30 years. For more information click here.

Also it comes to my attention that this link goes right directly to my web site!!!! I hope we can work out this confusion so theirs no mix up .

If you have any questions you can call my Attorney here who is representing me with the copyright case
    I will not even comment in the intent and nature of this letter. If I have it, you understand how seriously it has been taken.

These people, Creeden and Aguiar will NEVER stop. It is clear they have no reagrds for the rights of others, there is a density to their shallow mentalities that is beyond explanation.

Lonewolf had enough and wrote Aguiar the letter of Cahllenge. The above in Creeden's aka Uki's post is their joint reply.

nuff said
    Last edited by floydwebb; 6/05/2008 11:07pm at .

Posted On:
    6/05/2008 11:08pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Listen Guy Its Him

http://www.unitedstatesmartialartsha...hp?yearId=2003

Samuel Joseph Lonewolf Native American Grandmaster
    A 7th degree black belt with Al Tracy’s style of Kenpo and Goshin-Ryu Jujitsu, he also holds a 10th degree under John Chow-Hoon and Prof. Thomas S.D. Young in Hawaii Kempo Goshin-Jitsu. With 47 years of martial experience, he owns schools in Palestine, Texas, Puerto Rico and South Dakota. There are 32 black belts under him in his lineage and he is the highest ranking Native American in the martial arts.
    1. Native American Grandmaster , Hes from the same Hall of Fame in Nashville.

2. Samuel Lone Wolf is an alias.:icon_fara

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/05/2008 11:09pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think this matter has been sufficiently clarified.

Also I find this email extremely interesting the fact that Aquiar tries to give the Cale the inclination that he won his case. He fails to mention part of his case has been thrown out.
    I find even more interesting that he mentions his dad left him everything in probate which is clearly not the case since he attempted to have the probate amend what was indded left him by his dad. He continues to try and bluff and buster everyone he comes into contact with.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/05/2008 11:15pm

Style: BDFS

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Creeden's two main sources are Google and the Magic 8-ball.

Posted On:
    6/05/2008 11:16pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    See I'm not Creeden and that letter speaks to the involvement of FAKES BDFS and a story that your not telling. Thats letter speaks wonders to the fraud.

And I assume Mr Lone Wolf will give up his credentials.

Posted On:
    6/05/2008 11:18pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How about posting Lone Wolfs letter Mr Webb!!!!!!!!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/05/2008 11:22pm

Style: karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Browning
    "Samuel Joseph Lonewolf Native American Grandmaster
    A 7th degree black belt with Al Tracy’s style of Kenpo and Goshin-Ryu Jujitsu, he also holds a 10th degree under John Chow-Hoon and Prof. Thomas S.D. Young in Hawaii Kempo Goshin-Jitsu. With 47 years of martial experience, he owns schools in Palestine, Texas, Puerto Rico and South Dakota. There are 32 black belts under him in his lineage and he is the highest ranking Native American in the martial arts."

Okay, BDFS members (the ones not affiliated with Fall River), please inform Mr. Lonewolf of your organization that it would be in his interest to show up here and explain if he is not the same person as:

Joe Angel Molano

If he is willing to provide me with a copy of his official drivers license and SS# I can confirm that he is, or confirm that he isn't this particular person.

Mr. Browning, why would you even consider investigating someone on the word of John Creeden . You have baned him twice already but here he is again with his lies and character assults. We all know that he could not tell the truth if his life depended on it.

Respectfully
    Verne Gilbert

Posted On:
    6/05/2008 11:23pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well I did give Mr. Tracy a call.
    He was very nice to take time to talk to a complete stranger..... He really did not say anything nice about Sam Lonewolf. He did not talk bad about him, he just saud I should stay away from him. That he is really Hispanic, not Native American like he claims. Mr. Tracy said he ripped them off twice (He did not go into detail on how) and that he as a long list of aliases (spelling?) and criminal record. I know that is only one side of the story, but it doesn't look pretty. I think I will approach Sam and ask Him about it, I don't know...
    So this guy is wrong then

That he is really Hispanic, not Native American like he claims.

http://www.unitedstatesmartialartsha...hp?yearId=2003

And the 2003 inductee isn't the same guy , wrong

[QUOTE][Samuel Joseph Lonewolf Native American Grandmaster
    A 7th degree black belt with Al Tracy’s style of Kenpo and Goshin-Ryu Jujitsu, he also holds a 10th degree under John Chow-Hoon and Prof. Thomas S.D. Young in Hawaii Kempo Goshin-Jitsu. With 47 years of martial experience, he owns schools in Palestine, Texas, Puerto Rico and South Dakota. There are 32 black belts under him in his lineage and he is the highest ranking Native American in the martial arts.
    /QUOTE]

Laurence