--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

See this is why your all cunts

I'm going to cut up Floyd Webbs section first.

Hey Creeden, dont get me wrong I support you wholeheartedly as well. I support your nonsensical raves, your illiterate verbosity and especially your ability to consistently make a ass of yourself in front of all these folks.
    Ya how about Dwyer not wanting to be in the BDFS, and Barron trying to feel his way back. See Barron is a legitimate Judo guy I'll give it to him. But any real affiliation with these guy severly damages his legitmate

Dux come on and his beyondbloodsport link on ashida's web-site

See this picture they tried to give Barron a 7th dan and he refused, way to go Barron. One thing i can say about him what a fight it would have been. See how pissed he is I love it. Respect.

And he hates Dux

Ok once you click on the link. Frank Dux of Bloodsport fame was there with a crew of independent film makers producing a documentary of his exploits since the release of that historic motion picture called Beyond Bloodsport.

Its goes here.To a dummy page
    Frank Dux of Bloodsport fame was there with a crew of independent film makers producing a documentary of his exploits since the release of that historic motion picture called Beyond Bloodsport.

click on the koga link it goes here http://kogaryuninjutsuint.blogspot.com/

which are barro shepperd's home pages.http://barronsjudopage.blogspot.com/

Those are legit ranks, and he knows that he doesnt want those once tarnished. Kinda like how Creeden feels.

You do your father no service. You do Aguiar Jr no honor.
    Oh Creeden does him and all the other real Dantiests service. Look Floyd try seppaku and ask for a second I dont think you could make one cut. So it will be simple.

I have some really heartfelt testimony from people who speak fondly of Aguiar Jr as an instruto
    Awesome instructor one of the best in the worls, but as a person he was Devil as a person:eusa_thin

before he feel into the Black Dragon allure.
    Thats just good copy for you like the call what happened with Jim Konsevic calling it a dojo war.

It just to sell newpapers:lovestory

You don't know half the story.
    Creeden knows the whole story, you know ****. Nothing Creeden gave you your limelight dumbass. Yopu have been manipulated like a puppy.

Sue-do practicing No-Show-Shufflin' creep.
    Dude you didnt show up from court at all. So who's the no show now.

It is people like you who make good comedy
    Cost you at least 50,000 but it cost Creeden the amount for internet access. You the fool with empty pockets and a broken movie.

we refer to in england as a "Proper ****" .
    AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH Creeden did some work back in the day to 3rd para and they did call him a proper ****. Thank you Creeden really likes that thats a term of endearment, proobably coming from a soccer hooligan smokin a fag waiting to throw stones at the bobbies....

He speaks for himself. I will not repeat it because it will just get twisted.
    Call him.
    And this is why your all cunts. You all hide, lets show me this and that. But none of you stand up like men. You hide like sneak like snakes. Everything you think you know is just an illusion.

Now matter what you say about Creeden he at least stand up for what he believes in.

You all talk and say your men your all cunts with no balls to stand up like one.

Style
    Tae Kwon Do
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lob Sing View Post
    See Barron is a legitimate Judo guy I'll give it to him. But any real affiliation with these guy severly damages his legitmate

See this picture they tried to give Barron a 7th dan and he refused, way to go Barron. One thing i can say about him what a fight it would have been. See how pissed he is I love it. Respect.

Did you talk to Barron now too?
    (It seems that every time one of you "Brave Chaps" talks to Barron your “Nut Sack” shrinks to a microscopic level.)

You guys are really scared of Barron, huh?

I have an idea!

Let's play a game.

First, we can piss Barron off by talking **** about him being a ***** and a fraud.

Second, we can punk out and call Barron to beg for our lives.

Third, we can kiss Barron's ass like the little scared bitches we are.

Congratulations! You win!

Style
    BDFS
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ma_guy View Post
    He speaks for himself. I will not repeat it because it will just get twisted.
    Call him.
    Yet you didn't share any of the conversation with Creeden? Yeah right!

Style
    Ji Do Kwan
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by coachbarron2000 View Post
    To all: In my conversations with Pieschalla and Searing. I simply repeated what I have always said here on this thread. I told it like it is. I told them who I believed and why and who I dont and why, which is posted here on this thread. I simply got the impression they they just wanted to hear it from me personally.

Both were polite, cordial and sincere. Chris showed me that he did have character by apologizing if he offended me or my family. He not only apologized once but several times during our conversations. They have seem to have accepted my story as truthful and sincere. We did not see everything eye to eye, but we can disagree and still have a civil conversation. I think I can speak for Pieschalla, Searing and myself and say that we parted friends.

As for those who are posting under aliases you have no opinion that is of value or no knowledge of what went on so at this point you are simply trying to start **** where there is none.

I honestly have no more to say nor more time to waste on the subject other than what has been said already and told to all.
    Here John P in Barrons own words. So I see no need to talk anymore about the conversation. Its already out there.

And for the retards who can't read. Barron and I have never had a problem. I have never said a thing about the man. And he has never said anything about me. I sent him a PM asking a question. He sent me his number and we talked.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So can we assume from this that Barron denied Jawney's half-mil investment claim? Like he has before?

Style
    Ji Do Kwan
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko1 View Post
    So can we assume from this that Barron denied Jawney's half-mil investment claim? Like he has before?

You may assume anything you wish.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Im the guy is this why your a ****

Did you talk to Barron now too?
    No but Barron wanted his number passed along ****.

As for those who are posting under aliases you have no opinion that is of value or no knowledge of what went on so at this point you are simply trying to start **** where there is none.
    This was aimed at you buddy. And thats why your a ****.

First, we can piss Barron off by talking **** about him being a ***** and a fraud.

Second, we can punk out and call Barron to beg for our lives.

Third, we can kiss Barron's ass like the little scared bitches we are.
    Its sound like you Ashida and dux were doing to him. And thats why your a ****.

Yet you didn't share any of the conversation with Creeden? Yeah right!
    No Pieschala passed the info, ok ****. And he has his reasons right ****.

I'll say this Barron got duped even worse than Creeden. I kinda feel sorry for him now.

signed

The Proper ****

Style
    BDFS
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Uh oh, Creepen learned a new word.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Creedon how come anyone who does not agree with you is a ****?
    This thread never was a high quality conversation - My friend vern Gilbert on the William Acquier thread.

The fight in question having started over who owns which piece of rubble. Nicko1;2233174 On the Acquier Kim Fiasco slash thread.

Style
    Ji Do Kwan
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsimon3387 View Post
    Creedon how come anyone who does not agree with you is a ****?
    He **** tell you. Its a secret.