Page 41 of 678 FirstFirst ... 313738394041 424344455191141541 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    6/03/2008 12:39pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjoo
    Creeden - you are a liar, a fake and a *****.

For gods sake, you can't even fake an online persona for more than a couple of weeks. Who can't do THAT? Children fake personas constantly on myspace and other places. You're so illterate you get outted no matter who you appear as.

What's worse, you're a poser and you aren't a legitimate martial artistist. I heard you didn't get past green belt because you cried every time you got hit - fucking baby. You begged Aquiar for black belt standing "between friends" because you wouldn't get back on the mat after your last black eye.

Cry baby. Fake. Moron.
    Name names you know Creedens watching. Come on name names or Ban Please . Sounds like Ashida to me!!!!!!! lol FAKES

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/03/2008 12:48pm

Style: CMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by uki
    Dummy go to the name cp and click on it and you'll see all your threads , ya I can see.
    Then you will also see the same threads where I was going back and forth with you when you were going by one of your many other aliases: LAMOKIO.:lame:

Weak, dude. The more you post, the more classic Lamokio/Jawney/Matt Kiley/Creeden/Uki's M.O. is apparent.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/03/2008 12:53pm

Style: BDFS

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by cp
    The more you post, the more classic Lamokio/Jawney/Matt Kiley/Creeden/Uki's M.O. is apparent.
    You guys always forget Timmy.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/03/2008 12:57pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by johnpatricio
    You guys always forget Timmy.
    My bad. I knew I was leaving at least one of "Sybil" Creeden's personalities out.:smile:

Posted On:
    6/03/2008 12:58pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ninjoo bought the 1976 magazine read it yourself.

Its so funny if you don't go with the flow your Creeden , sorry not him

Laurence

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/03/2008 1:16pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Unfortunately, I don't think Fall River will crawl back under their rock after this is all over.

I met Floyd in Pittsburgh last November and he's just a decent, genuine person who's trying to shed some light on a notorious subject who was larger than life.

I don't think he can get this movie finished fast enough. Until then, he's going to have to endure whatever curveballs Fall River can continue to toss his way. I hate to see bad things happen to good people.

Posted On:
    6/03/2008 1:38pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You know the truth your all fakes , the BDFS is a mail order business , I'm going to go to Tennessee to confront the fakes. Maybe we can wrassle with their walkers . lol . Or the can hit me with their purses , lol

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/03/2008 1:41pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You know the truth your all fakes , the BDFS is a mail order business , I'm going to go to Tennessee to confront the fakes. Maybe we can wrassle with their walkers . lol . Or the can hit me with their purses , lol
    Oh, I wish you would. I'm sure all the old men would put their walkers aside for a minute to stomp a hole in your ass.

Posted On:
    6/03/2008 2:30pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Its is qouted from February 1976 so your calling Massad Ayoub a liar , on what was reported . Mr. Webb how is it dis information , the source is black belt magazine . Tsk Tsk sir your trying to re write history . And relying on peoples ignorance . And of history of the martial arts.

ARE YOU SAYING THE INFO FROM BLACK BELT IS INCORRECT

Laurence
    There is only one man who would consider Black Belt a reputable source...... Creedon!

Creedon will get so lit up at that tournament that it won't be funny. A lot of people want a piece of Jawney and if Jawney goes t that tournament they might get a piece of Jawney.

Posted On:
    6/03/2008 2:44pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Here is how the headline will read by the way:

Falls River Man beaten to within an inch of his life at local event:

From the Falls River Gazatte.

Jawney Creedon was supposed to fight in a tournament but he is now fighting for his life. Apparently Creedon had insulted a variety of people who went to the fighting event to meet Creedon and discuss his remarks.

One Witness was questioned as he cleaned a **** stain off the floor where Creedon had lost his bowels after Barron confronted him. Another witness was heard saying that Jawney was a good guy when he was asleep. Local police were looking for the perps... but as one constable put it "we are not looking too hard."

Creedon who claimed proficiency in poison hand techniques of the Black Dragon Fighting Society it was later learned is a fake who never formally studied these techniques. To bad his adversaries did not know about this before laying the beatin that they did on him.

A representative from Bullshido was heard to mutter, "damn I lost my Italian leather shoe up his ass, I hope they can get it out."