--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by johnpatricio View Post
    WTF!!! Why you have to mention my name when saying that ****? You trying to get on my bad side?

I'd rather have man tits than a man ***** like you do, you stupid ass son of a bitch. You talk **** like that again I'll run you over with my goddamn wheelchair!
    :laughing6

You know man the irony is.... they make all these accomidations for the wheelchair bound that cost a small fortune... a bathroom in a restaurant? a SEPERATE Bathroom I might add.... averages 90K.... when in fact, if they just standerdized the size of roller coaster tracks on all new rides to the wheel size of a wheel chair... oh what a world for the wheel chair bound it would be!!

this is as good a time to say it as any: if I had a ***** I would never get around to posting here!! or eating, or drinking, i might stop to breathe once in a while is about all.
    This thread never was a high quality conversation - My friend vern Gilbert on the William Acquier thread.

The fight in question having started over who owns which piece of rubble. Nicko1;2233174 On the Acquier Kim Fiasco slash thread.

Style
    none
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Verne after 300 pages how do any of us take any of this seriously? I love allayouse guyz...and I make allowances of tolerance for the occasional troll too.

The surprise was the entry of a a forum leader/sponsor/professional buddhist/ instructor with 15,000 post telling you to "Shut the f**K up." and whose style is "Silence, I will kill you!"

I mean, who much deeper can this **** get????

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You continue to mention this signature thing but never produce proof that you even brought the topic up in your discussions with Barron or Floyd. The e-mails posted here have never mentioned signatures. If you want to be believed produce some proof of what you are saying. Attach the "other" e-mails you keep talking about.
    No their in lawyers hands now. Waiting for the 29 of September.

who much deeper can this **** get????
    "Who much deeper" explain that mr documentary film. Literary agaent you are not.

Style
    Aikijujutsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lob Sing View Post

"Who much deeper" explain that mr documentary film. Literary agaent you are not.

huh???

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

To floyd webb and barron shepperd.

Creeden you got your 1000.00 and ran. (The emails show it.)You are the only one who has profited from the documentary even trying to cut in and attempt to change the deal I made with your dad. (The emails show that too.) You are the one who cashed in, no one else did or has. You asked for the money to be sent Western Union. (I have that email also.) The emails show the details of the deal.
    Theirs an email that states that you bought Ashida Kim's intelluctual property in an attempt to market it. YOUR FIRST LIE.

You had an opportunity back then to do something with your “lineage” and you blew it. It is no secret that you wanted to include Ashida Kim in on a business deal.
    Blew it how. Include Ashida Kim ya to serve him to Billy. SECOND LIE.

You have even claimed that we were related.
    DIPSHIT JOHN F CREEDEN JR IS BILLYS GOD FATHER

Which leads me to think you became difficult intentionally so that you and Bill can work your con. I believe you refered to it as a grift here online for all to see.
    YOU GOT CAUGHT IN SO MANY LIE'S AND YOU DID GET GRIFTED. YOU CANT CON A RANGER.

Since then you and Billy has played this game with ownership of the film footage. 1st you said you owned then after selling to me you then claimed Billy owned it. Billy originally filed an affidavit in court stating he owned it. (Filed it with your help remember bragging about it on your blog) Then when questioned about it in front of the judge Billy denied owning it, and claimed that you owned it. (Read the official court transcripts.)
    Then of course you kept claiming that it couldn’t be used with out Billy’s permission. (That was all over your blog) Now of course you changed your story again.
    CREEDENS FATHERS SHOT IT AND ITS HIS. THATS WHY YOUR ASSES ARE GOING TO BE SUED AGAIN.

For those who think I attempted to cash in: While at one time I thought it was an interesting investment after dealing with Creedon III early on and the apparent difficulty he was creating
    I CAN RECALL A CONVERSATION WHICH YOU SAID THAT YOU GAVE THE FOOTAGE TO ASHIDA KIM. AND THEN YOUR PHONE RANG RING RING.

I do not “back” Ashida kim or anyone else or any organization he is in.
    IN BILLYS COURT DOCUMENTS THEIR ARE E-MAILS STATING THAT YOU BOUGHT ASHIDA KIMS INTELLUCTUAL PROPERTY. aND THATS IN FLOYDS WEBBS BLOG. LIES LIES LIES.

Creedon II specifically states in the interview when they actually became involved with Dante. By his recollection he stated that they saw Dante’s magazine ad for the “world deadliest fighting secrets” Book
    like he was going to tell the truth too two liars. hes way smarter than that.

John Patricio who recollects it was as late as the early 70’s
    REALLY JUDAS WAS THEIR FUNNY NO ONE REMEMBERS HIM AT ALL. EXCEPT FOR BRING DRUGS INTO THE SCHOOL. JOHN PATRICIO IS A NO NOTHING. WHO WASNT EVEN THEIR.

I believe Felkoff’s account of the dojo war because I am told it matches the police report. I also believe Ken Knudsen, Jaco
    THESE ARE THE BETRAYERS OF KEEHAN. YOU BELIEVE THEM

However there are a few people that have made me cock an eye brow. The one good thing about the time it is taking to complete the documentary is that shaky or exaggerated stories crumble over a period of time and some have.
    FLOYDS FILM IS SHAKY HE CANT FINNISH IT.

They ALL know where they stand with me when it became clear they weren’t being entirely truthful and were purposely misleading people.
    YOUR THE BIGGEST LIAR OF THEM ALL. YOU LIVED IN WINTER HAVEN AND YOU TOLD CREEDEN II THAT YOU NEVER HEARD OF KIM. LIES LIES

You got a problem with it sue me. Roll the dice and take your chances. I still have all the many conflicting statements you have made over all this time. Yeah, lets let a judge decide. Nuff said. This has wasted enough of my time and I will not waste any more of it.
    OH ITS NOT OVER BY A LONG SHOT. AND THEN YOUR BEATING COMES SHORTY AFTER THAT. SO BE READY

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

To floyd webb

who gave barron sheppard john creeden, jr's number???
    i did. So what?

Creeden iii thought sheppard was some kind of dumb hick he could manipulate and control and he got a big surprise. A southern accent, to me, is more faulkner than jed klampett. But you have to read to understand that.

Creeden is mad because he got owned by a southerner. Ironic.
    creeden isnt mad at all. You and barron played right into his hands

who gave barron sheppard john creeden, jr's number???
    i did. So what?
    and thats why you got sued and you will be sued again. Your running out of money floyd. Can you survive a second go round.

so go fix more computers for cash.

it has been made clear to me they represent themselves and not the active martial arts community in fall river. Others in fall river have come forth, contacted me and have been working with me to get me interviews with people who are not beholden to the aguiar iii party line.
    hence joe rebello. Floyd get in your head your not getting none of them. John cole laughs at you. Didnt he say to you after 1970 you have nothing.

the fakes you have from fall river. Never knew keehan. Creeden and billy have them under wraps

creeden iii talks to john cole everyday. And he is billy close advisor.

let me be also clear in saying there is no issue with john creeden, jr.
    oh but he has an issue with you fat boy. Him and john cole would love for you to come to fall river.

john creeden iii is the one who has sowed such hateful discord in the martial arts community.
    look what your trying to do with the keehan legacy. You filled your movie with the same people keehan dispised.

and martial artists are weak, arrogant small piss ants like yourself floyd.

he has tried to portray fall river as a city of cheap hustlers and wanna be thugs,
    they are their all weak they cant even show their head. Their afraid of billy and creeden ripping their heads off.

as barron stated, creeden jr was forthright in his interview. I have not screened it because of the behavior of creeden, jr and his his love for litigation. When the film is close to completion i will ask mr creeden jr about a follow up interview. If he desires to do that, then, great, if not, still great. I have done due diligence. I will have the side of others who were in fall river and knew keehan/dante at the time.
    floyd their were only 9 people around keehan at that time. Creeden iii has contacted all of them. And they have said they will not work with you.

creeden jr says no. After what you tried to do to billy and him. Thats why john cole wont work with you.

i am not naming names so do not even ask.
    because you dont have any. Their afraid of what might happen.

there is no beef between chicago and fall river
    yes their is

and answer me this when william jr took the rein of the two organizations how come no one from chicago except russel brown congraudulated him.

and all the ***** chicago martial artists who ostrasised keehan. They forced him out shut their door and didnt talk to him.

get your story straight floyd

Style
    none
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    In 40-11 lines of bright red large type....i guess he told me!!!! Wooo!! Am I undone.

"Trollshido Master" Lobzinged/Creeden just made me some nice money. A good friend of mine told me if this thing ever got to 3000 posts he would give me $1000 bucks for the film. He called me this morning and told me it was at 3006 and will put a check in my hand on Wed. I am serious. He thinks, as I do, it is unbelievable that these guys have nothing else to do but trash someone else's efforts to do anything.

Other new and potentially great stuff is happening. I have a smile on my face,a song in my heart and some fresh lettuce in my hand this week all thanks to the antics of the Bullshido Trolls.

If i have any devastating new news, I will post it on my blog. The progress this year has been slow but steady, the recession almost devastating, but nose is still above water, by a nostril... and I am floating back up to the neck, I hope.

Life a joy if you work it right. Now I am going to sit my happy ass down somewhere.

That is going towards a new mac laptop for editing and a larger hard drive.

Lobzinged, you call me fat again we gonna have to do that essay contest, fool. We will let Dsimon pick the subject.

Style
    karate
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by floydwebb View Post
    Verne after 300 pages how do any of us take any of this seriously? I love allayouse guyz...and I make allowances of tolerance for the occasional troll too.

The surprise was the entry of a a forum leader/sponsor/professional buddhist/ instructor with 15,000 post telling you to "Shut the f**K up." and whose style is "Silence, I will kill you!"

Well, I usually piss off the "important" people of the world. Must be a 1960's thing.

Style
    BDFS
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Blew it how. Include Ashida Kim ya to serve him to Billy. SECOND LIE.
    So you wanted to make a business deal with Asshida so that you could "serve him to Billy". That sounds like a conspiracy to commit fraud to me. Make a business deal with someone just so that you could betray him!?!? Something a "Judas" would do. The best witness against Creepden is Creepden. It sounds to me like the business deal with Barron was a planned fraud all along.

DIPSHIT JOHN F CREEDEN JR IS BILLYS GOD FATHER
    That's funny because Bill has told me a dozen times that Dante was his godfather... and even that is funny because I think Dante died before Bill was born.

YOU GOT CAUGHT IN SO MANY LIE'S AND YOU DID GET GRIFTED. YOU CANT CON A RANGER.
    I love when the King of lies calls other people liars. That's funny ****! As far as "YOU CANT CON A RANGER.", you're right there. He didn't even try to con a ranger... a ranger tried to con him.

CREEDENS FATHERS SHOT IT AND ITS HIS. THATS WHY YOUR ASSES ARE GOING TO BE SUED AGAIN.
    Spending so much time talking about it instead of doing it that the statute of limitations will expire first.

I CAN RECALL A CONVERSATION WHICH YOU SAID THAT YOU GAVE THE FOOTAGE TO ASHIDA KIM. AND THEN YOUR PHONE RANG RING RING.
    If you didn't remember something you were responsible for I'd be surprised.

IN BILLYS COURT DOCUMENTS THEIR ARE E-MAILS STATING THAT YOU BOUGHT ASHIDA KIMS INTELLUCTUAL PROPERTY. aND THATS IN FLOYDS WEBBS BLOG. LIES LIES LIES.
    Yet the case against both of them was still dropped. Sounds like it was all legal. The main point is... there is nothing illegal with buying other people property.

like he was going to tell the truth too two liars. hes way smarter than that.
    Aguiar Jr. told me in full detail how he met Dante. He told me that the first time he heard of Dante was AFTER he read his WDFS book. Are you now trying to claim that the two Jrs knew him before it was published?

REALLY JUDAS WAS THEIR FUNNY NO ONE REMEMBERS HIM AT ALL. EXCEPT FOR BRING DRUGS INTO THE SCHOOL. JOHN PATRICIO IS A NO NOTHING. WHO WASNT EVEN THEIR.
    Of course I wasn't there when Aguiar met Dante. Neither were you! And I never brought drugs into that school asshole... Bill Jr. always had his own weed supply which he was generous enough to smoke with me and his son in his office while his students were in the front of the school training.

I believe Felkoff’s account of the dojo war because I am told it matches the police report. I also believe Ken Knudsen, Jaco

THESE ARE THE BETRAYERS OF KEEHAN. YOU BELIEVE THEM
    10 out of 10 doctors agree... Believing a police report and the stories of people who were actually there is much better than believing you.

FLOYDS FILM IS SHAKY HE CANT FINNISH IT.
    Oh he will finish it... and you won't ever even start making yours.

YOUR THE BIGGEST LIAR OF THEM ALL. YOU LIVED IN WINTER HAVEN AND YOU TOLD CREEDEN II THAT YOU NEVER HEARD OF KIM. LIES LIES
    Yeah, cause when you live in a city you automatically know every other person that lives there too.

OH ITS NOT OVER BY A LONG SHOT. AND THEN YOUR BEATING COMES SHORTY AFTER THAT. SO BE READY
    Beating... That is a threat. Who's going to deliver it... "just Ray"? I'd call the police right away and file a report.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by floydwebb View Post

I was telling Vern, and I think it should be known. Der Auschlander has his style, he is one of the good guys here. Besides did you see how responsively Vern handled that with the Toney Soprano "ow?!" one of my all time favorites I may add.

Floyd you want deeper? while I was doing classwork for a PHD at Universlty of Toronto the head of a certain theological department, an ordained minister, made the following announcement to kick off his lecture series.

"Dear colleagues I have decided that I do not believe in God. Rather the rituals, the occasions marked and the process of the clergy as a set of behavoirs that has meaning for me is what I retain. Therefore I hope to continue my good works and argue for the meaning that my work as a minister has in an exestential world."

True story.
    This thread never was a high quality conversation - My friend vern Gilbert on the William Acquier thread.

The fight in question having started over who owns which piece of rubble. Nicko1;2233174 On the Acquier Kim Fiasco slash thread.