233245 Bullies, 3656 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 2,771 to 2,780 of 6778
Page 278 of 678 FirstFirst ... 178228268274275276277278 279280281282288328378 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    7/27/2009 7:59am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

To the POM POM GIRLS

Stop putting Creeden and Aguiar together their separate.

So what is it that the remaining Fall River fathers
    Well a couple of days ago at a funeral a couple of bikers were getting loud and a very quite person went over their and asked them to quite down. but to no avail.

So my father at 68 gave them an Irish beating. Three thirty years old biker guys on a 68 year old. And all he got was a black eye.

2 ended up un the hospital 1 ran.

Their a big difference from a seminar and a street fight. And that was Dantes problem with Chicago. Black belt never covered chicago because chicago was point fighters weak point fighter to, except for Knudsen.

What happened to Chicago after Dante left. You all folded.:5squeeze:

That's a large statement considering you haven't seen it yet.
    Consider the sources John, They hated Keehand and Dante the Chicago Ma scene. Considering my last point to you. Their WKF not BDFS in the 60s and 70s they would never had joined this group they were weak point karate guys.

And if you do have such a friend bring him forth state his name and were he comes from, very easy and verifiable " hobbit from the shire ".:dontknow:

You opened your mouth.
    Cant answer this question Darrel, why because its not true. Its like saying one of your kids is mine, well it probably is.:icon_boun

And youll see that it just doesnt work.
    That your weak style doesnt work in the streets. PIER QUEER.

So what is it that the remaining Fall River fathers, not to mention the sons, are doing to promote the arts now days?
    The question is what did Chicago do when Keehan left fell like a deck of card in a big wind. Billy Jr kept the WKF and the BDFS alive for fourty more years than Chicago did.

From what I hear is that Edgell stopped teaching Ju-te because he didnt have a school after Dante left.

The proff is in the Edgell flyer....losers...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jute.bmp 
Views:	13 
Size:	300.1 KB 
ID:	10340  

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/27/2009 8:28am

Style: karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lob Sing View Post

Well a couple of days ago at a funeral a couple of bikers were getting loud and a very quite person went over their and asked them to quite down. but to no avail.

So my father at 68 gave them an Irish beating. Three thirty years old biker guys on a 68 year old. And all he got was a black eye.

Their a big difference from a seminar and a street fight. And that was Dantes problem with Chicago. Black belt never covered chicago because chicago was point fighters weak point fighter to, except for Knudsen.

Consider the sources John, They hated Keehand and Dante the Chicago Ma scene. Considering my last point to you. Their WKF not BDFS in the 60s and 70s they would never had joined this group they were weak point karate guys.

Cant answer this question Darrel, why because its not true. Its like saying one of your kids is mine, well it probably is.:icon_boun

The question is what did Chicago do when Keehan left fell like a deck of card in a big wind. Billy Jr kept the WKF and the BDFS alive for fourty more years than Chicago did.

From what I hear is that Edgell stopped teaching Ju-te because he didnt have a school after Dante left.

Now there is something to really be proud of, at a funeral no less.

Posted On:
    7/27/2009 12:38pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

First off cupcake your dad is not the problem... lets just be clear on that. He should, at 68 be able to relax and kick back.

Your generalizations are ridiculous. Dante was a chicago fighter, there were many more than simply the point fighters you are enamored with.

I would still respect your opinion.... if you actually did your part. Thats why you and Billy are peas on a pod... where are the people continuing the real Dante arts? The people that you can have speak to Floyd who are continuing to do Dante fu that Billy and you have taught.

So in essence you and Billy are talking about what other people are doing but not doing **** yourself. Its always easy to talk about what other people are doing in their teaching... Get off your asses and teach Dantes ssystem!
    This thread never was a high quality conversation - My friend vern Gilbert on the William Acquier thread.

The fight in question having started over who owns which piece of rubble. Nicko1;2233174 On the Acquier Kim Fiasco slash thread.

Posted On:
    7/27/2009 4:14pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    there were many more than simply the point fighters you are enamored with.
    I know the greats, but I like busting balls. But my point being The greats Jimmie Jones, Ray Cooper, Ken Knudson, Jim Konsevic, Russel Brown.

WERE NOT WKF, you noticed that I never ever fucked with these guys.

The roughest of the rough in the World Karate Federation was Ed Miller, Vic Rythner and a few others.

Your generalizations are ridiculous. Dante was a chicago fighter
    Yes he promoted full contact, go read April 1969 Black Belt mag.

People didnt like him for promoting full contact, and the purist and the classic karate men hated him for that. Who were those guy Darrel and Verne it was his own people in his organization who were not willing to go full contact.

I would still respect your opinion.... if you actually did your part. Thats why you and Billy are peas on a pod... where are the people continuing the real Dante arts? The people that you can have speak to Floyd who are continuing to do Dante fu that Billy and you have taught.
    Trust me they exzist. Life takes you in different ways I guess. No matter what you say and what you do their still false flagging backstabbing fakes...

So in essence you and Billy are talking about what other people are doing but not doing **** yourself. Its always easy to talk about what other people are doing in their teaching... Get off your asses and teach Dantes ssystem!
    Epic fail, Trust me my karate is storng Darrel.

I will say this what John taught was irresponsable. Its easy you just have to have the will to do it.

The way the fingers slip behind the ears, and the thumbs ripping the sides of your mouth.

And the occular strikes thats an awesome. Popping someone eye out.

My favorite is the double slap, the way it un hinges the jaw.

No Ill pass thank you.

If you can do any of the strikes fast and agressive.

Oh and lets not forget the throat tears.

Now there is something to really be proud of, at a funeral no less.
    You would let someone desacrate the dead Verne. Navy figures

AND DIPSHITS ASHIDA KIM STEPS IN WITH THE WRONG FOOT IN HIS KATA VIDEO.

YA YOU GUYS KNOW POISON HANDS

FAIL

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/27/2009 4:27pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Absolutely not. However I would have found another way to handle the situation.

Posted On:
    7/27/2009 4:56pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I know the greats, but I like busting balls. But my point being The greats Jimmie Jones, Ray Cooper, Ken Knudson, Jim Konsevic, Russel Brown.

WERE NOT WKF, you noticed that I never ever fucked with these guys.

The roughest of the rough in the World Karate Federation was Ed Miller, Vic Rythner and a few others.

Yes he promoted full contact, go read April 1969 Black Belt mag.

People didnt like him for promoting full contact, and the purist and the classic karate men hated him for that. Who were those guy Darrel and Verne it was his own people in his organization who were not willing to go full contact.

Trust me they exzist. Life takes you in different ways I guess. No matter what you say and what you do their still false flagging backstabbing fakes...

Epic fail, Trust me my karate is storng Darrel.

I will say this what John taught was irresponsable. Its easy you just have to have the will to do it.

The way the fingers slip behind the ears, and the thumbs ripping the sides of your mouth.

And the occular strikes thats an awesome. Popping someone eye out.

My favorite is the double slap, the way it un hinges the jaw.

No Ill pass thank you.

If you can do any of the strikes fast and agressive.

Oh and lets not forget the throat tears.

AND DIPSHITS ASHIDA KIM STEPS IN WITH THE WRONG FOOT IN HIS KATA VIDEO.

YA YOU GUYS KNOW POISON HANDS

FAIL

Fail is right epic fail.

See Creedon you want to know what is so great about Egyptian and Roman Martial Arts? We don't know. We don't know because there were, no doubt lots of great martial arts systems in both cultures but... nobody made sure they were transmitted to anybody. Somebody somewhere down the line... let the art they held die out. It went to the grave with them end of the art.

Through an idiocyncracy in Heon period values the Samurai were taught via Chinese values, to write down things and keep a record of them. When Americans learned these systems, much like the Japanese nobility copied the Heon court nobles via China, Americans copied the Japanese and kept various lines of transmission open.

One reason I mentioned my teacher was that his teachings actually went back to Okinawa after he, like Dante changed his karate for the better.

Here is why I mention this: You and Billy have absolutely no sense of either the refinements, nor the responsabilities of "owning" anything substantial that has to do with the martial arts. You guys need to grow up before its too late.

You talk about Poisin hand like a kid enamored at his new raygun.... Those techniques should prompt you to develop them, develop your movement and strategy and teach this so that Dante's art develops and is preserved... instead all you care about is the same limited ability to simply tear flesh.

Big deal most arts have those techniques in them, its how you develop your ability with those techniques, not about depending on them. In a word you and cement head lack the ability to refine the art... So you guys learned Judo, but what have you done to develop Dante's art? what have you done to refine the art and make it better and to transmit the art?

I can answer that. epic fail..... nothing. What theories and concepts has billy as the present patriarch instotuted in the Dante fighting system?

And lets talk about responsability... Billy's and your sense of responsability is how much money can we get for this. Thats not responsability. That is exploiting Dante's **** for your own gain. Do you guys even care if Floyd's project is good for Dante or not? No, you don't. you guys have no sense of responsability or obligation this way beyond lining your pockets... again
    epic fail.

Where is the next generation to carry the sword of the patriarch after Billy? Does Billy give a ****? Answer: No he does not and neither do you. You guys are pretenders who like to make people think you are in some way authentic towards Dante and his wishes when in fact you want to benefit from his works witout doing **** in return. I donlt subscribe that the other guys who work under the agias of the black dragons necessarily are right... but AT LEAST THEY ARE DOING SOMETHING TO REFINE AND DEVELOP THE ART.

Look I mean you and cement head no harm and do not intend to cause you suffering but for your sake and cement head's.... be honest with yourselves and realize the crime you are committing by your lack of action and initiative to actively work with this art and make it one generation better.
    This thread never was a high quality conversation - My friend vern Gilbert on the William Acquier thread.

The fight in question having started over who owns which piece of rubble. Nicko1;2233174 On the Acquier Kim Fiasco slash thread.

Posted On:
    7/28/2009 10:12am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

ANSWER

Through an idiocyncracy in Heon period values the Samurai were taught via Chinese values, to write down things and keep a record of them. When Americans learned these systems, much like the Japanese nobility copied the Heon court nobles via China, Americans copied the Japanese and kept various lines of transmission open.
    Agreed

You and Billy have absolutely no sense of either the refinements, nor the responsabilities of "owning" anything substantial that has to do with the martial arts
    Its will be shown soon enough, That they are separate entities. Remember Creeden called floyd Webb not the other way around. Anf it was Floyd webbs decision to introduce Barron Shepperd into the mix. Floyd Webbs mistake is that Creeden isnt Billy.

You talk about Poisin hand like a kid enamored at his new raygun.... Those techniques should prompt you to develop them, develop your movement and strategy and teach this so that Dante's art develops and is preserved... instead all you care about is the same limited ability to simply tear flesh.
    The Dante system is street fighting. I know who John Keehan is and how the system developed. Creeden is the first generation of the Dante system. Taught enough been their done that, got the bb and the gis to prove it.

Big deal most arts have those techniques in them, its how you develop your ability with those techniques, not about depending on them. In a word you and cement head lack the ability to refine the art... So you guys learned Judo, but what have you done to develop Dante's art? what have you done to refine the art and make it better and to transmit the art?
    Im not the head of no organizations. Ask Bill Aguiar, if you have the balls, which you guys dont.

You talk about the guy but you dont have the balls to call him yourselves.

What theories and concepts has billy as the present patriarch instotuted in the Dante fighting system?
    Ask Billy yourself off the initial complaint 1-508-678-5310 Bill Aguiar III

And lets talk about responsability... Billy's and your sense of responsability is how much money can we get for this. Thats not responsability. That is exploiting Dante's **** for your own gain. Do you guys even care if Floyd's project is good for Dante or not? No, you don't. you guys have no sense of responsability or obligation this way beyond lining your pockets... again
    epic fail.
    Ok lets be responsable for one minute....

WHEN CREEDEN MET FLOYD WEBB HE GAVE HIM THE FOOTAGE FOR 'FREE' AND EXCLUSIVE PICTURES HES NOT TALKING ABOUT AND THE FLOYD WEBB GAVE OUT CREEDEN JR NUMBER TO AN ASHIDA KIM CRONY.

CREEDEN CHARGED FLOYD WEBB NOTHING. HE INTRODUCED BARRON SHEPPERD AND THEN LIED.

HOWS THAT FOR RESPONSABLE.

THATS WHY HE GONNA GET SUED AGAIN.

WRITING DOWN THAT CREEDEN CALLED SOMEONE 81 YEARS OLD MOTHER IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT.

AND THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO KNEW THIS WAS GOING ON WAS CREEDEN, CREEDEN III, FLOYD WEBB, BARRON SHEPPERD.

RESPONABLE NOT FROM YOUR CREW.

Where is the next generation to carry the sword of the patriarch after Billy? Does Billy give a ****? Answer: No he does not and neither do you. You guys are pretenders who like to make people think you are in some way authentic towards Dante and his wishes when in fact you want to benefit from his works witout doing **** in return. I donlt subscribe that the other guys who work under the agias of the black dragons necessarily are right... but AT LEAST THEY ARE DOING SOMETHING TO REFINE AND DEVELOP THE ART.
    I AGREE WITH YOU TO AN EXTENT. Its not mine. Nor yours, nor Floyds.

ok I mean you and cement head no harm and do not intend to cause you suffering but for your sake and cement head's.... be honest with yourselves and realize the crime you are committing by your lack of action and initiative to actively work with this art and make it one generation better.
    We'll see about that in the coming months, people are coming out of the woodwork all of a sudden. Good Luck all you guys are gonna need it.

Posted On:
    7/28/2009 12:28pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Agreed

Its will be shown soon enough, That they are separate entities. Remember Creeden called floyd Webb not the other way around. Anf it was Floyd webbs decision to introduce Barron Shepperd into the mix. Floyd Webbs mistake is that Creeden isnt Billy.

The Dante system is street fighting. I know who John Keehan is and how the system developed. Creeden is the first generation of the Dante system. Taught enough been their done that, got the bb and the gis to prove it.

Im not the head of no organizations. Ask Bill Aguiar, if you have the balls, which you guys dont.

You talk about the guy but you dont have the balls to call him yourselves.

Ask Billy yourself off the initial complaint 1-508-678-5310 Bill Aguiar III

Ok lets be responsable for one minute....

WHEN CREEDEN MET FLOYD WEBB HE GAVE HIM THE FOOTAGE FOR 'FREE' AND EXCLUSIVE PICTURES HES NOT TALKING ABOUT AND THE FLOYD WEBB GAVE OUT CREEDEN JR NUMBER TO AN ASHIDA KIM CRONY.

CREEDEN CHARGED FLOYD WEBB NOTHING. HE INTRODUCED BARRON SHEPPERD AND THEN LIED.

HOWS THAT FOR RESPONSABLE.

THATS WHY HE GONNA GET SUED AGAIN.

WRITING DOWN THAT CREEDEN CALLED SOMEONE 81 YEARS OLD MOTHER IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT.

AND THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO KNEW THIS WAS GOING ON WAS CREEDEN, CREEDEN III, FLOYD WEBB, BARRON SHEPPERD.

RESPONABLE NOT FROM YOUR CREW.

I AGREE WITH YOU TO AN EXTENT. Its not mine. Nor yours, nor Floyds.

We'll see about that in the coming months, people are coming out of the woodwork all of a sudden. Good Luck all you guys are gonna need it.

If you think it will do any good I would be glad to ask Billy about it.

REmember Billy made this fight public. And you helped him do that.

Ok so yu are different than Billy... fair enough why are you not encouraging him to do what he should? Do yu remind him of his responsability Creedon? You know one of my friends here is one of only a few people to study takeunuchi Ryu KoRyu jitz... and Chen style Tai Chi and to hold rank in it... And liek Billy he can be difficult at times.

You can best believe I d what I can for the guy. We walk in the park, I help edit his dissertation for school so he can train his guys... Because even though this guy is difficult his arts should be studied and transmitted via the training.

All I see you do is encourage Billy to get into it with Floyd because of your disagrement with Floyd over somehting which clearly shows that you were trying to make a few bucks and did not care about Billy in the process. Thats what the evidence shows Jawney....

Its never to late to do the right thing and talk some sense to Billy about what is really important. If you have the training you are obligated to by Dante...

If you think me calling Billy would help get him to realize this I will. Just say so.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/28/2009 3:03pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My soul spoke to me and said, "Do not measure Time by saying, 'There was yesterday, and there shall be tomorrow.'"

And ere my soul spoke to me, I imagined the Past as an epoch that never returned, and the Future as one that could never be reached.

Now I realize that the present moment contains all time and within it is all that can be hoped for, done and realized.

Kahlil Gibran

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/28/2009 3:18pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Catfishin'!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Here's a great video of Radford in case you've ever seen it:

ashida kim parody

Ignore the spelling and grammar; the merits outweigh the flaws.