230586 Bullies, 3827 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 2,691 to 2,700 of 6778
Page 270 of 678 FirstFirst ... 170220260266267268269270 271272273274280320370 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/21/2009 5:41pm

Style: karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by floydwebb View Post
    Agave, agave, aguamiel...we have been trying to spell Aguiar right for so long and watching bad grammar and it is bleeding over into everyday communications.

One of my friends calls this the two-headed baby thread, a strange and sadly tragic place with a tendency to produce an occasionally good laugh.

I smelled some really good barbecue today on the West Side. ummmmm...just gimme the sauce and some vital wheat gluten....
    I agree with dsimon. Floyd we got to work on this vegan thing. How about a pulled pork sandwich from Interstate BBQ in Memphis, topped with cole slaw of course and a side of BBQ spaghetti. Now thats good eating.

Mike S

Posted On:
    7/21/2009 6:07pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by floydwebb View Post
    Agave, agave, aguamiel...we have been trying to spell Aguiar right for so long and watching bad grammar and it is bleeding over into everyday communications.

One of my friends calls this the two-headed baby thread, a strange and sadly tragic place with a tendency to produce an occasionally good laugh.

I smelled some really good barbecue today on the West Side. ummmmm...just gimme the sauce and some vital wheat gluten....

haha nice!!

I find that after I read this thread for a while things don't seem to bother me, though I don;t understand em real well... also my brow gets thicker, and I have a strange compulsion to want to go to night school to grow a thumb.
    This thread never was a high quality conversation - My friend vern Gilbert on the William Acquier thread.

The fight in question having started over who owns which piece of rubble. Nicko1;2233174 On the Acquier Kim Fiasco slash thread.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/21/2009 10:08pm

Style: karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsimon3387 View Post
    [/b]

haha nice!!

I find that after I read this thread for a while things don't seem to bother me, though I don;t understand em real well... also my brow gets thicker, and I have a strange compulsion to want to go to night school to grow a thumb.
    I sometimes just go outside and slam my forehead against the brick wall. Seems to make more sense and often is much more productive than interacting here.
    :deadhorse

Posted On:
    7/22/2009 11:23am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Lets talk about respect for a minute

Nothing of what you say or do will change Creeden mind about things. You defend a thief Floyd Webb then you are not Creedens friend, you are a enemy. And he owes you nothing.

You talk about Aguiar, Floyd Webb is trying to change Master Aguiars Jr lineage and Creedens III fathers. Meaning that World Karate Federation guys in the 60's trying to be Black Dragons now. FRAUDELENT like Ashida Kim

As for Creedens Blog, hey the truth is the truth. What you say doesnt matter.

Theirs an old saying " its mind over matter, because you dont matter, hahahah "Hobbit from the Shire"

You seem to think that this is over when court ends. Its just the beginning.:icon_cool

See the problem with this situation people are going to have to "fight" the martial artists in this situation are going to have to put up or shut up.

Barron Shepperd is going to get it, so is Marty Cale and Lonewolf. And all of you can come back with Creeden didnt want to fight Barron well Creeden knows Barron is going back to court thats why he left him with his teeth in his mouth. And their will be blood alot of blood.

And how do you know Billy III is not teaching Darrel you went two years without telling anyone you were even a martial artist. Is your Karate strong Darrel we will see.

To Floyd Webb

Dude you have no friends, you probably stole their friendship, hahahahah

To Darrel

Vern has a school right now. A school that still trains people. Thats an important point to remember here if you catch my drift. Not that it matters but so do I.... When was the last time you, or cement head trained anyone, or did any real training for that matter?
    You would be very surprised Darrel, you couldnt hang with my morning PT session 1000 reps and I finnish it off with a two mile swim.

Darrel I would blow you off the mat in 10 seconds all that would be left is you two big feet. Darrel is were your school located and dont be a chicken **** like Floyd Webb. Dont hide "Hobbit from the Shire"

Where are the students of the present patriarch of the art? Where are the people now who train in the ways of Dante? This is a real problem
    Thats is your problem not Creedens nor Aguiars. You can say you have a school but I havent seen it. Stroke.

1. Weres Edgells school
    2. Weres Dwyers school
    3. Ive called Lonewolfs school cant get him on the phone
    4. Weres Lawrence Days school

The internet is were the fakes go to talk **** like you.

Got any tough students Verne..
    This is all I said about Vernes students, so Darrel your a **** talker who shows no proof of a school. So your just as fake as Ashida Kim.

The north side head quarters, selling out must be your way of saying "Thanks John".

http://johnkeehan.blogspot.com/2008/...ow-edgell.html

This is a letter from Woodrow Edgell on Floyd Webbs blog. These how these guys lie..

Also Fall River is the World Karate Federation to.

Read the last sentence "I HAD MY OWN SCHOOL AND STYLE" Oh and Verne shut up. He was out of the North side of Jophn Keehan WKF. So stop fuckin lying. The Chicago guys are liars thief and fruads.

THE PROOF IS OVER WHELMING.

You have some secrets pertaing to Keehan Verne, why dont you tell us all what those are.

As far as Creeden I think like everyones else knows he telling the truth.

Some day Creeden will show up at your schools and show you **** em up waza..

Got any tough students Verne..

Oh as for Creedens father he was Keehans personal friends and Fall River didnt turn their back on him after Konsevics death.

The proof is in the paperwork... As for proof its overwhelming that Edgells a LIAR.....
    You guys cant handle the truth, and the truth is that Floyd Webbs movie is made up of Keehan betrayers and frauds.

You people show no respect for John Keehan.

Also Floyd Webb need the footage from Bill Aguiar to make his movie. So Floyd webb he was backed by Ashida Kim and Barron shepperd. Creeden already said on his blog that Floyd Webb had no permission to give the number Creeden Jr's number to anyone.

Everyone talks bad about John keehan but their ready now to cash in on him, I hope all those fuckers die.

and I am still working out a deal to challenge Lob Sing to a spelling bee...
    How about a real fight Darrel? Im waiting for Pieschala to smack Floyd Webbs fat ass.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/22/2009 11:43am

Style: BDFS

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Floyd Webb had no permission to give the number Creeden Jr's number to anyone.
    So? There is no law against giving out peoples phone numbers... even without their permission.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    7/22/2009 11:43am

supporting member
     Style: running scared

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lob Sing View Post
    :beatdead::beatdead::beatdead::bsflag:
    Do you have any new info or are you just going to keep repeating the same mantra over and over hoping it become valid by repetition. I have yet to see any substantial proof from you. Instead it is weakly linked innuendoes and conspiracy theories. The court case will resolve the majority of the issues and the release of the movie will determine what is in it. Until both are done, you just sound like a fool who is whining over not being paid enough in your mind to be part of the movie.

Posted On:
    7/22/2009 12:47pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by johnpatricio View Post
    So? There is no law against giving out peoples phone numbers... even without their permission.

Just like you giving a box of stuff to Floyd Webb for free that was Billy aguiars, or was it 7500:XXbirdman

Why do you think he would give Barron Shepperd Creeden III number John answer that one for me. I cant wait for this answer. Stroke.

Oh and your not dead yet.

Posted On:
    7/22/2009 12:50pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BoonDog View Post
    Do you have any new info or are you just going to keep repeating the same mantra over and over hoping it become valid by repetition. I have yet to see any substantial proof from you. Instead it is weakly linked innuendoes and conspiracy theories. The court case will resolve the majority of the issues and the release of the movie will determine what is in it. Until both are done, you just sound like a fool who is whining over not being paid enough in your mind to be part of the movie.

You dont know what yuour talking about. Go cry in someone elses coffee Boon:icon_thum. Your stupid post means ****.

And the last thing I want is to be in that movie, but Floyd Webb will use Creeden stuff and Aguiars. But thats all right, because it isnrt you hes stealing from.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    7/22/2009 12:57pm

supporting member
     Style: running scared

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You dont know what yuour talking about. Go cry in someone elses coffee Boon:icon_thum. Your stupid post means ****.
    Educate me then. Your posts fail to do so. All you have offered is weakly linked innuendo and conspiracy theory. What is the court case about again?

And the last thing I want is to be in that movie, but Floyd Webb will use Creeden stuff and Aguiars. But thats all right, because it isnrt you hes stealing from.
    Has Floyd been found guilty of stealing? Did I miss that somewhere or is it just you ranting and failing to provide proof of your allegations?

Posted On:
    7/22/2009 1:24pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Im sorry Boon since the thread got moved. I sound like one of these guys.
    Lets say this in 30 words or less.

My friends owns a string of successful businessess in Florida. Who took martial arts lesson from a fraudulent Ashida Kim Black belt. But before he knew of how fake he really was he signed a contract. Follow.

Then my friend calls said Instructor and tells him his bb is bullshit. He wants his money back. **** you's are exchanged and then they part way's

Go a couple of months forward and then said fake BB sues my friend and then goes into my friends restaurant and creates havoc.

My friend counter sues. All I did was follow the Ashida Kim **** when I googled it. The Barron Shepperd name came up in conversation with my friend and read all the blogs and the threads here.

And no I will not give any of you info pertaing to my friends case, he follows this thread. And he would feed me to the gators.

Sorry if I sound like an asshole, but its kinda fun kicking them. If you follow the Dante mags. Floyd Webb whole story is Flawed. The three part Dante series was in William Aguiars Office, Louie Difonzo from Massachusetts and Aguiars Jr life long friends. Its just busting balls.

Chris Pieschala should tell us about how they met and how the film progessed?