--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Verne_Gilbert View Post
    This thread never was a high quality conversation and in the last 150 pages or so it has gotten worse, if that is possible. The personal attacks and incoherent ramblings are very hard to follow and impossible to understand. I suppose the authors think it is "cool", to post private messages, insult, threaten people with law suit and physical harm, and constantly repeat the same thoughts over and over and over again. I don't. Hopefully the court case will be over in September and shortly there after this insanity will cease.

Can i use this as part of my Sig Vern?

Style
    karate
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsimon3387 View Post
    Can i use this as part of my Sig Vern?
    Sure Darrell, why not. I hereby grant you all copyrights to post number 2599 of this thread.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sure Darrell, why not. I hereby grant you all copyrights to post number 2599 of this thread.

thanks I have to figure out how to enable the sig. That about sums this thread up nicely.
    This thread never was a high quality conversation - My friend vern Gilbert on the William Acquier thread.

The fight in question having started over who owns which piece of rubble. Nicko1;2233174 On the Acquier Kim Fiasco slash thread.

Style
    Ji Do Kwan
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That actually made me laugh Vern! Thank you! :happy8:

Truth be told I'm in a rather unique position. I think Billy is a spoiled brat it is just too well documented that his Dad took over. But the cement head just played with his belly button versus work hard and run a school or some thing.

BDFSI or whatever they are, well I don't know .. Full of it? However, some of them have worked hard. I don't know what they teach but it's not from John. Ashida Kim was always sort of a joke, ya know?

Then the Chicago folks. I know Dwyer was there in 1963 at the Chicago Field House .. Floyd's right they really were there and are credible. I think what many fail to notice is the BDFS is separate from the WKF .. and that there were mail order BDFS certificates (business) & ones that were valid like a WKF certificate.

I have both BDFS certificates, one signed by John (he signed a small stock before he passed). I also have my instructor's given to him by John and they match, his number is much lower than mine. I haven't seen but a few of those.

Floyd, all BS aside & we've been duking it out here, but my opinion is and has been that your "friends" played you into fighting their war. This is why even the timing 2005`ish to start a film is suspect, Billy's dad just passed. So what better time to attack? That's why Barron Sheppard calling John Creeden Jr. p***ed him off so much ... I hope you understand.

I'm just a guy from the Chicago area who had an Instructor that ran with John outside of class & took class. We were close enough I know quite a bit, therefore, is it not logical I would make a good consultant for Floyd?

But the story doesn't seem to be headed the way I know better than. So I walked away and refuse to back it. The devil is in the details.

Example:
    Marc Lully was one of John's students. He & John were taking Bertiaux's "Monastery of the 7 rays" mail order courses. As Creeden loves pointing out Lully *ahem* knew Bertiaux well and (guessing) introduced the two. Bertiaux seems to remember John .. why not ask?

Or:
    I'd love to see an Ashida Kim interview and hear how he got into the mix of all of this. I just would like in all interviews the tough questions get asked.

I can think of more than a couple I'd like to ask many of those guys. Like Bob Cooley .. "C`mon Bob, I know you're her to plug your book but seriously ..."

I think Stealers Wheel described my feelings best save the "all over the place part".
    Yes I'm stuck in the middle with you,
    And I'm wondering what it is I should do,
    It's so hard to keep this smile from my face,
    Losing control, yeah, I'm all over the place,
    Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right,
    Here I am, stuck in the middle with you.

I just want YOU (Floyd) to stop bugging me. :5bomb:
    Master C. C. Pieschala

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

To Verne Gilbert

I guess you are right, to some degree this insanity is a lineage war. However it is mostly one sided in that no one from what you call the splitter group is involved in the conversation. I am not a member of either group, nor do I wish to be. My involvement is that I was a member of the original parent organization, World Karate Federation, and as such I am interested in seeing the film made.
    If they would have claimed to be World Karate Federation then the controversey wouldnt be what it is today. Saying their BDFS is wrong and you know it.

And then they show up on an ashida kim web sit affiliated with Stoffel Van Vureen. And then they come up with a docutred Felkoff degree, which ends up being William V Aguiars Jr's diploma.

COME ON GUYS ITS HIS MASTER. YOU GUYS WOULD HAVE ACTED THE SAME WAY. YOU SPEAK OF INSULTS. THATS A BIG ONE.

post here because I see an injustice coming from the Fall Rivers BDFS folks, who are constantly insulting, slandering and in general showing a disrespect for people I know and respect
    I understand your loyality and its honorable. But you must understand their loyalities. The people who you respect discusts them. They betrayed John Keehan read the old magazines its explains it all.

In my opinion the new group, BDFSI, exist only because of the arrogance and greed of the Fall Rivers group. In addition Fall Rivers is trying to convince the viewing public that Floyd Webb is telling the "wrong" story. Their motivation, I think, is money and that they fear they are going to be left out completely. Well the story is Floyd's to tell in the way he wishes to tell it, based on the information that he can VERIFY. If they wish to tell a different story they are free to do so.
    They dont want to be mentioned in Floyd Webbs film at all. Unfortunately the road of John keehans life goes threw Fall River. They didnt turn their backs on John Keehan. They knew Keehan since the mid sixties. Its the Chicago martials artists are the scum bags in all of this.. Fakes like Ashida Kim and Barron Shepperd.

your an old timer Verne tell me who's in this picture and how many of them have been interviewed by Floyd Webb I bet none of them...:toothy10:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dantegroup1966.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	80.7 KB 
ID:	10277  

Style
    Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Style
    Ji Do Kwan
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lob Sing View Post
    They dont want to be mentioned in Floyd Webbs film at all. Unfortunately the road of John keehans life goes threw Fall River. They didnt turn their backs on John Keehan. They knew Keehan since the mid sixties. Its the Chicago martials artists are the scum bags in all of this.. Fakes like Ashida Kim and Barron Shepperd. :
    Who are you calling a scumbag or a fake? Don't lump me in with others I'm on my own on this so let's keep it clear before the girls get talking.

Sure, I agree with you on some points. However I will remind you this is not "gang up on Floyd" it's about "truth & integrity" more than that "respect" John with all his short comings still contributed greatly to martial arts not a comic book character like others want.

Pissed? I figure what's one more enemy Creeden. We can fight about it just keep the gloves on .. You know there is a common heritage. But I don't mind public or maybe certain folks can learn about honor.

Sincerely,
    Master C. C. Pieschala

Style
    Ji Do Kwan
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by marcusdbrutus View Post
    Ok you go first. Dumb f***

Style
    Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ma_guy View Post

Style
    Ji Do Kwan
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ma_guy

------
    I also can't spell "gutless anonymous coward with or thinking of your post".

Or another think I can't do is say the military expression;
    "Sweating like a $2 whore on nickel night" with out wondering if the military knew your mom.

I don't know but she obviously produced a bastard somehow.
    Hermaphrodite maybe?

I don't know .. You are just another "clown on the left of me."