Style
    karate
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Do you know or have any idea about the private messages that went out between many people here until we knew that his blue tooth keybord was acting up. Yes I am serious. How does everyone feel about my question. It is a fair question to say the least. I am not attacking Chris in any way. A simple question and a simple answer.

Mike S

Style
    Ji Do Kwan
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And I gave you one.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by mschremp View Post
    Do you know or have any idea about the private messages that went out between many people here until we knew that his blue tooth keybord was acting up. Yes I am serious. How does everyone feel about my question. It is a fair question to say the least. I am not attacking Chris in any way. A simple question and a simple answer.

Mike S

Mike you deserve an answer. Despite my desire to not get into the middle of this one... you have been a good guy and deserve some risk taking behavoir on my part with respect to your question so I shall give you an answer.

My answer is that according to my personal threshhold I wouldn't consider anything Floyd did an attack on Chris. But I also feel like to say anything more than I support Floyd and I have enjoyed my correspondances with Chris (both of which are true) will only create more of the same and...

It is a fair statement to say that there are things that transpired between Chris and Floyd that I don't know about... as a matter of fact it is absolutely true. I can appreciate that Chris is responding to some of these things.

I have not met anyone involved in this and I feel pretty certain that watching Billy do his art and speaking on his behalf... well I don't think there is much there. I can't see Billy for anything more than a stupidly greedy near do well that thinks he is entitled to things that as Chris said (in a different context) "nobody at the time wanted to pick up."

Creedon senior, father of Jawney seems credible to me. Chris speaks highly of him and what he has been quoted as saying makes sense here to me. I also share the journalists eye with Creedon senior and understand what ownership of materials really means and though it is none of my business I really imagine that sir Creedon must really be more pissed at Billy than anyone else in this mess including Floyd even. haha. Billy who couldn't write his name on the tit of a ten dollar whore claiming materials that Creedon senior produced... I know what i would feel like if I was in the man's shoes.

Creedon the son is a character and all we ever see is him acting like an idiot. Its why I like to bust his balls on his blogg. haha. Chris says... publickly (I only restate what was said publickly) that there is more to Jawney than that... I can believe it, I ust wish we would see it.

Chris? Chris put a lot of time in on this project and does share some good info on things... things that he can speak of to whom he wishes, as it is not my place to speak of these things. I understand Floyd's points as well, you do need to verify and some angles on this project are sinister to say the least and the least will be said. Chris does tend to share things publickly I wish he wouldn't but he does make himself available and I enjoy speaking to him.

Floyd? Floyd has to be Ed Wood's puppet master and tie all the striings together... and man oh man we are dealing with some strings! I think Floyd has his **** together and I like his promos. What can I say if I had my way we would all be singing cumbayah haha! I do think that Chris has some valid personal issues with Floyd I don't discount those issues they are just not my issues.

Mike I hope that answers your question as you deserve an answer. Oh and Jawney was a real jerk to publickly put Vern's stuff on the thread that is as Vern noted at the time a dick move.

Style
    Ji Do Kwan
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by mschremp View Post

Mike S
    No,
    Can't say that I care or that it is relevant. If this is an attempt to say "Floyd cares" there are at least 50 pages here plus things i.e. emails that say otherwise.

In my opinion it was a typical Floyd "taking the high road" and showing concern. Also, that occurred just about the same time he recommended a good nuthouse.

Furthermore, when set in context with other thing that were happening. I my opinion it was a lame ass attempt to bolster & justify the mud he was already slinging. Frankly, screw how other people felt. You don't know me & I'm the person at whom the attacks & accusations were leveled.

Sincerely,
    Master C. C. Pieschala

Style
    none
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Living for the Weekend...

Hello folks it's the weekend again. Here we go.

No I'm the guy said:
    And Chris has stated that Floyd didn't want him posting here. Also that he has chat logs to prove it. Is Chris A saint in all this? Hell no! But you can only take so much. And I like all the rest on here have no idea what transpired between the two of them.
    Nothing transpired between us as far as I am concerned. There are no big secrets. I attacked no one. I have not been the one participating in the on-line ballbusting. My case is simple. I am not accepting stories that have no verifiable proof. It is that simple.

Yes, I told this individual to not discuss my court case and my businessonline. If he is offended by that, oh well. I meant what I said.

I am well within my rights to ask that. And he is well within his rights to do whatever he thinks he is doing online. Notice, I have never thrown a hissy fit online and told anyone to "shut up."

There are no personal issues between us. I offered to sit down and listen and I was rebuffed. I won't be asking again. It is not that important now.

If there is record of a personal attack I directed towards Chris? Please give me a quote. Is the use of sarcasm considered an attack? Where are my attacks on Chris and what are his valid issues regard.

Yeah I suggested consuling, and I suggested it in a private manner. He made that public here on his own and I meant it.

His chat logs will bear him out on my telling him specifically to not discuss my court case or act as my representative in anyway regarding my pending ACTIVE court case. I am sure he will show anyone who wants to see.

I say let them write. Let all this stay here for the world to see. In the end we will all be judged by the words we used here, the manner in which we have used them. Context and intent will be closely examined.

By sharing my correspondence with others and trying to trap me with transcripts of past conversations he betrayed trust. I do not share the core of my research, sources or phone numbers with anyone. Especially not without the others permission.

Now about this question of "Who gave who whose phone number and was he then or was he ever a communist."

Hell yeah I gave the phone number. Who the hell cares? Especially when this person got paid $1000.00, verifiable by a reciept.

The real questiion is why would you sell something to someone and then accuse them of stealing it? Oh right, someone else you have no respect for got the same money you did.

I get called a thief, I get called a liar and all i do is consistently defend my position in regards to fair use and my freedom of expression. I declare my right to make this film in the way I want to make it. Unlike them, I care how it affects surviving family members. I don't have to make this story anymore semsational than it already is. I will not use information that I deem inappropriate because of lack of verifiable evidence and opinions.

So Keehan was pal'ing around with some occultist. So what. I have talked to the occultist, they have not. They have "internet research", I get my information first hand from people who were there. They call me a Satanist but they are the ones with evil intentions as far as I am concerned.

Creeden says he wants to destroy me, he has said it over and over again on the internet. He even went so far as to threaten me online with a so-callled hitman named "Just Ray" which had serious repercussions in Federal Court. That is not what I would call "good judgement."

Everybody wants to sue, not realizing the long term implications and penalties of suing and losing. When the film is released they will try again. Best of luck with that.

I don't have to please everyone, I have to make the best film I can and use information I am comfortable with, after I have done my best to seek out balanced information from credible sources. Right now I don't see much credibility.

For some reason it is often the ones screaming the loudest that know the least about a subject. They do not participate in the rigor of research or scholarship. They would rather destroy a thing than develop a discisplined methology to make a thing of their own.

They will issue challenges and never show up, ask for meetings and contantly change the conditions of meeting. They always suspect an ambush or want no rules, or something. There is always a conspiracy in the making.

Farbrication, Obfuscation and Misdirection. That is the art of Flaming-Do.

But it all matters not. The film will be released. It will be successful, I will move on to another non-martial arts related film, and never have to deal with the likes of them again.

I have met some pretty cool people during the making of the film, and on Bullshido. I am going to work towards doing a big meeting and screenning of the film for those folks, including Sam Browning and Phrost and all the rest of this witty ascerbic crew. This is truly warped democracy with free speech at it's finest and I love it in a sleazy way. Like some folks love the National Enquirer.

That is my weekend spiel, now, let the games begin.
    Last edited by floydwebb; 7/10/2009 10:39pm at .

Style
    Ji Do Kwan
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsimon3387 View Post
    Mike you deserve an answer. Despite my desire to not get into the middle of this one... you have been a good guy and deserve some risk taking behavoir on my part with respect to your question so I shall give you an answer.

My answer is that according to my personal threshhold I wouldn't consider anything Floyd did an attack on Chris. But I also feel like to say anything more than I support Floyd and I have enjoyed my correspondances with Chris (both of which are true) will only create more of the same and...

It is a fair statement to say that there are things that transpired between Chris and Floyd that I don't know about... as a matter of fact it is absolutely true. I can appreciate that Chris is responding to some of these things.

I have not met anyone involved in this and I feel pretty certain that watching Billy do his art and speaking on his behalf... well I don't think there is much there. I can't see Billy for anything more than a stupidly greedy near do well that thinks he is entitled to things that as Chris said (in a different context) "nobody at the time wanted to pick up."

Creedon senior, father of Jawney seems credible to me. Chris speaks highly of him and what he has been quoted as saying makes sense here to me. I also share the journalists eye with Creedon senior and understand what ownership of materials really means and though it is none of my business I really imagine that sir Creedon must really be more pissed at Billy than anyone else in this mess including Floyd even. haha. Billy who couldn't write his name on the tit of a ten dollar whore claiming materials that Creedon senior produced... I know what i would feel like if I was in the man's shoes.

Creedon the son is a character and all we ever see is him acting like an idiot. Its why I like to bust his balls on his blogg. haha. Chris says... publickly (I only restate what was said publickly) that there is more to Jawney than that... I can believe it, I ust wish we would see it.

Chris? Chris put a lot of time in on this project and does share some good info on things... things that he can speak of to whom he wishes, as it is not my place to speak of these things. I understand Floyd's points as well, you do need to verify and some angles on this project are sinister to say the least and the least will be said. Chris does tend to share things publickly I wish he wouldn't but he does make himself available and I enjoy speaking to him.

Floyd? Floyd has to be Ed Wood's puppet master and tie all the striings together... and man oh man we are dealing with some strings! I think Floyd has his **** together and I like his promos. What can I say if I had my way we would all be singing cumbayah haha! I do think that Chris has some valid personal issues with Floyd I don't discount those issues they are just not my issues.

Mike I hope that answers your question as you deserve an answer. Oh and Jawney was a real jerk to publickly put Vern's stuff on the thread that is as Vern noted at the time a dick move.
    This is a fair post,
    I'd like to correct one point. Billy is his Godson back when I called Billy "Cement Head", that was his words. I'm not real big on "Kissel".

I don't know if he has bothered to give time to give such a nick name to Floyd. I know just hearing Floyd's name pisses him off. If I were to pick words for how he feels on Floyd I'd say "loathes & despises".

To understand why, you have to understand he has been hearing people pick at him about John Keehan for almost 40 years. That as I point out "gets old fast". Then one day Floyd as pompous as ever does the same thing and starts asking about John. He also makes the comment "no instructor cares about their students & they're all only in it for money" John didn't show it but he was smoked at that. Next day, Barron calls which was the icing on the cake.

Getting mad at the aforementioned comment it the guy I know. The guy my instructor knew though I don't know how close they were. I know they were both close enough to be some of the guys hanging out at John condo (at Tiara Apartments) not just once or twice but regulars. He even has a hilarious about John's lion pee`ing of the balcony and the urine landing on the people several floors below. I forget the specifics but its funny when he tells it. If he were making it up he wouldn't have the details in it he does, I'm a GI and can't spot a "(war)story teller" at 300 meters.

Floyd has to attack Creeden & I for not going along with his version of the story. This is why I view his concern for my mental well being as a ploy to ruin my credibility bolster his revisionist history.

He wanted me as a free consultant and why I saw he was deviating so far from what I knew and beyond "journalistic interpretation" I drew the line. So he attacked. quite simple really.

Sincerely,
    Master C. C. Pieschala

Style
    none
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsimon3387 View Post
    And what precisely are these things that have transpired that I do not know about?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by floydwebb View Post

Nothing transpired between us as far as I am concerned. There are no big secrets. I attacked no one. I have not been the one participating in the on-line ballbusting. My case is simple. I am not accepting stories that have no verifiable proof. It is that simple.

Yes, I told this individual to not discuss my court case and my businessonline. If he is offended by that, oh well. I meant what I said.

I am well within my rights to ask that. And he is well within his rights to do whatever he thinks he is doing online. Notice, I have never thrown a hissy fit online and told anyone to "shut up."

There are no personal issues between us. I offered to sit down and listen and I was rebuffed. I won't be asking again. It is not that important now.

If there is record of a personal attack I directed towards Chris? Please give me a quote. Is the use of sarcasm considered an attack? Where are my attacks on Chris and what are his valid issues regard.

Yeah I suggested consuling, and I suggested it in a private manner. He made that public here on his own and I meant it.

His chat logs will bear him out on my telling him specifically to not discuss my court case or act as my representative in anyway regarding my pending ACTIVE court case. I am sure he will show anyone who wants to see.

I say let them write. Let all this stay here for the world to see. In the end we will all be judged by the words we used here, the manner in which we have used them. Context and intent will be closely examined.

By sharing my correspondence with others and trying to trap me with transcripts of past conversations he betrayed trust. I do not share the core of my research, sources or phone numbers with anyone. Especially not without the others permission.

Now about this question of "Who gave who whose phone number and was he then or was he ever a communist."

Hell yeah I gave the phone number. Who the hell cares? Especially when this person got paid $1000.00, verifiable by a reciept.

The real questiion is why would you sell something to someone and then accuse them of stealing it? Oh right, someone else you have no respect for got the same money you did.

I get called a thief, I get called a liar and all i do is consistently defend my position in regards to fair use and my freedom of expression. I declare my right to make this film in the way I want to make it. Unlike them, I care how it affects surviving family members. I don't have to make this story anymore semsational than it already is. I will not use information that I deem inappropriate because of lack of verifiable evidence and opinions.

So Keehan was pal'ing around with some occultist. So what. I have talked to the occultist, they have not. They have "internet research", I get my information first hand from people who were there. They call me a Satanist but they are the ones with evil intentions as far as I am concerned.

Creeden says he wants to destroy me, he has said it over and over again on the internet. He even went so far as to threaten me online with a so-callled hitman named "Just Ray" which had serious repercussions in Federal Court. That is not what I would call "good judgement."

Everybody wants to sue, not realizing the long term implications and penalties of suing and losing. When the film is released they will try again. Best of luck with that.

I don't have to please everyone, I have to make the best film I can and use information I am comfortable with, after I have done my best to seek out balanced information from credible sources. Right now I don't see much credibility.

For some reason it is often the ones screaming the loudest that know the least about a subject. They do not participate in the rigor of research or scholarship. They would rather destroy a thing than develop a discisplined methology to make a thing of their own.

They will issue challenges and never show up, ask for meetings and contantly change the conditions of meeting. They always suspect an ambush or want no rules, or something. There is always a conspiracy in the making.

But it all matters not. The film will be released. It will be successful, I will move on to another non-martial arts related film, and never have to deal with the likes of them again.

I have met some pretty cool people during the making of the film, and on Bullshido. I am going to work towards doing a big meeting and screenning of the film for those folks, including Sam Browning and Phrost and all the rest of this witty ascerbic crew. This is truly warped democracy with free speech at it's finest and I love it in a sleazy way. Like some folks love the National Enquirer.

I don't have to make this story anymore semsational than it already is.--Floyd.

This is sig worthy! Floyd dare I say that is a bit of an understatement! haha.

Style
    none
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ma_guy View Post
    Floyd has to attack Creeden & I for not going along with his version of the story. This is why I view his concern for my mental well being as a ploy to ruin my credibility bolster his revisionist history.

He wanted me as a free consultant and why I saw he was deviating so far from what I knew and beyond "journalistic interpretation" I drew the line. So he attacked. quite simple really.

Sincerely,
    Master C. C. Pieschala
    Ok, first of all you offered to be a consultant. This has been and continues to be a no-budget production. Don't play martyr now. Give us all a break. In my opinion you don't know enough about John Keehan to draw a line regarding the direction of my research.

History regarding Dante needs revising because it is mythology we know him by. Plus, no one ever checked the sources in the first place.

Style
    Ji Do Kwan
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by floydwebb View Post

Ok I don't have time for a third post post, just summarize it as I think this post shows just how full of sh** you are. I know I've seen person to person too many times to ever believe the person posting is the the same guys in person.

Nice to see you're still around waiting on that time & date so we can be man-to-man.

Yeah, met some people most of whom I and other think are backstabbing assholes or have nothing to do with anything. You're right you have worked hard. You researched apple and the topic was oranges.

And say whatever you want about your attacks. You sound EXACTLY like Billy Jr. who often said, "You can justify anything given enough time." Blunt it does matter what you say my lawyer say you are in a "very actionable position". I'm just hold off because for the time at least you you've stopped. I think you have enough legal issues anyway.

Sincerely,
    Master C. C. Pieschala