1. #2531

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    602
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "and daddy why does mommy yell at you for putting your head through the computer screen and using double negatives? "
    Watch out this is how Floyd Webb does documentaries. The clown boy really loves doing films this way... He creates chaos from something he knows nothing of.. Then he bangs his chest and says IM AN AUTHORITY CONCERNING this film, but he has to pull the butt plug out of his ass to breath..:hippy2:

    You can't answer how John Keehan got connected up with Fall River so you go with Aguiar's quote of 1968`ish .. Why would they lie?
    Because Floyd Webb cant play in Aguiars and Fall Rivers sand box. But what I hear he shine shoes extremely well. Clown boys and shine boys his best two jobs ever..

    As John would say, "Bad press is the best press."
    Yes, but for shine boy. he cant take bad press at all. Mr Ethics my ass.

    Wait til after Sept 28 when the comedy will really start.
    No not at all, just pre positioning on the Fall Rivers part. You are the target. You should have never pushed the red button. But your ignorance clouds your judgement.:munky2:

    So get down off the chair and get a decoder ring to search all this text being generated for secret messages on the real whereabouts of John Keehan's remains. I mean, that is what this is about , right?
    Keehan has no remains, cremated. Its funny people say their was a body at the funeral. But the body was so called cremated by Christa Keehan. and the phone calls were never made by the goverment pertaing to his death.. Answer that one fat ass...

    I think he failed to notice that his time line is dead now that I spilled the beans about John's Dad doing business with the Irish Longshorman after being forced out of Spain during WWII.
    Shine boy cant answer this one either..

    Yes it's true, my instructor was a member of "The House of Dante" a very small group. He then parted ways for "none of your business reasons" and started a Christian Martial arts school. Had you not been sandwich focused.
    Why not look at the certification? **** Pieschala called you a fat ass, shine boy.

    The ashida kim picture is to remind Floyd Webb will be a laughing stock if this indivisual is in your weak movie, good luck your gonna need it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	autograph.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	63.5 KB 
ID:	10267  


  2. #2532

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,121
    Style
    Aikido,Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As always, Lob Sing/Creeden/Timmy/etc. hits the nail right on the thumb. How incredibly stupid!!!

  3. #2533

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    761
    Style
    Ji Do Kwan
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsimon3387 View Post
    [/B]

    It would be nice to get some more people posting again, I like the thread when everybody is going full bore... Actually a lot of info has come out in this thread ironickly enough. And that is a good thing.
    I agree I have there lot's of things on John Keehan I'd like to share. I've really been holding back considering the audience(s). I'd rather do that instead of the drivel I have to post because people like to run off at the mouth.

    Now that the Pom Pom Cheerleading Girls are quiet. Speaking of, where's JP been? I hope he isn't getting sicker or something like that. I mean that, even though I got pushed in saying nasty stuff about him. I hope he is well. If he is well then he is smarter the 75% of the retards he just sat back and watched ;-)

    So if we can atop arguing, insulting, just saying "nuh-uh" or "nuh-uh I know more". I will be more than happy to answer any questions you have or call around until I find somebody who does.

    But "verifiable PROOF" well, if you don't trust me don't ask anything. If you have common sense & some simple logic you can decide for your self and look it up .. I will even tell you where to look. I will just do it here publicly.

    I'm sick of people trying to own John's little chunk of history. Billy Jr. was the only one that accepted it though it was offered John Jr. first. John Jr. saw the (use your imagination) things that were going on and said "no" so that left Billy the father. That's why when Creeden posts he is so confident .. They really do know John as a person and friend.

    My first "Creeden Encounter" I wanted to slap Creeden the third like (Irish Expression) "like a red headed step child". Seriously, one of us was getting on a plane (he wasn't big on me "Floyd's Boy" "Chicago Maven"). So it got so heated, I told him to call so we could "work out funeral arrangements for one of us". He called about 10 minutes after getting my number .. sorta like with you Darrel (sorry if it's spelled wrong)

    It took about 10 minutes to go from hate, to "how did you know that?". So five hours later .. I was left a bit dumbfounded. How could somebody that far away with family name I never heard about; know the exact same things to the letter. I was only told because I was taking over our organization, Creeden well he's a couple years my senior and he was there for it.

    Now I like the guy. It's funny what happens when you talk like a normal human being to the person annoying you. I tried with Floyd .. to the point of wasting time; This Bullshido thread doesn't capture 10% of it.

    These really are old, private & at times treasured memories. Not satire or something to be cashed in on .. all I've done is lose money on the deal. But it's the principle. Or I should say principles integrity, honor & respect.

    So again, ask whatever you want. I'll answer the answer might be "Not telling you". Or I can call around and get you what I can. This topic in our organization .. we put this in our past a long time ago but it is part of our history.

    Let logic & common sense be your guide not a cheating greedy film maker be your guide .. decide for yourself.

    This thread cracks me up I turn my back for a bit next thing I know that jag bag Frank Dux is being talked about. Then with his own words I link him to the BDFS in South Africa .. just as a kick I sent out emails and called John Jr. .. I don't know what happened but I am sure "Bobby" got wind of it.

    Then the thread gets quiet.
    Floyd won't even insult me any more? Oh how I miss that! I think he thinks he has Billy beat, probably I don't know. Can't stand Kissel (the Jerkey Boys or how he sounds on the phone). Well, the gavel hasn't fallen yet and I know that was just the first battle in what looks to be a war.

    I think now that Floyd has a receipt proving a business and teach Martial Arts (with IT side jobs) and has been leaving me alone even when I provoke him. I'll tell the lawyer to put it on hold .. so I guess "a free pass" legally speaking.

    On a personal level the onus is on him to make it right. He wanted to talk man to man for just that reason. Now he won't, so when I get a time & date as agreed I will tell him where. I don't want to be recorded and edited or have anybody else there .. (read: ambushed)

    Sincerely,
    Master C. C. Pieschala

    P.S. Ronnie C where did you go? Were the kids too mean to you?

  4. #2534

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    761
    Style
    Ji Do Kwan
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom .C View Post
    As always, Lob Sing/Creeden/Timmy/etc. hits the nail right on the thumb. How incredibly stupid!!!
    Just when I thought all the Pom Pom girls were gone.

  5. #2535

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,121
    Style
    Aikido,Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ma_guy View Post
    Just when I thought all the Pom Pom girls were gone.
    Isn't there some way to have said this using a big wall of text?

  6. #2536

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    761
    Style
    Ji Do Kwan
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom .C View Post
    Isn't there some way to have said this using a big wall of text?
    What didn't 3rd grade teach you how to read? I realize it was the hardest 7 years of your life, but shut up go play outside. Post your full name and who you are so we know if your even worth responding to.

    ---- Everybody Else ----
    See the morons I have to deal with? Then the phone calls from people who read this stuff, just because they want to complain about Floyd. I don't even tell people about this stuff. Yet even walking away I hear about it.

    All over google, on one hand thanks for the press. On the other, I'll take the hit to make the movie set in it's proper context.

    Kinda comical to me really .. I was in the military I can be a vulgar, foul-mouthed a***ole for weeks before using the same insults twice.

    Sincerely,
    Master C. C. Pieschala

  7. #2537

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,121
    Style
    Aikido,Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ma_guy View Post
    What didn't 3rd grade teach you how to read? I realize it was the hardest 7 years of your life, but shut up go play outside. Post your full name and who you are so we know if your even worth responding to.

    ---- Everybody Else ----
    See the morons I have to deal with? Then the phone calls from people who read this stuff, just because they want to complain about Floyd. I don't even tell people about this stuff. Yet even walking away I hear about it.

    All over google, on one hand thanks for the press. On the other, I'll take the hit to make the movie set in it's proper context.

    Kinda comical to me really .. I was in the military I can be a vulgar, foul-mouthed a***ole for weeks before using the same insults twice.

    Sincerely,
    Master C. C. Pieschala
    I'm not worth responding to. That doesn't mean you won't respond. You kind of have a history of that.

  8. #2538

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    san francisco
    Posts
    3,079
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ma_guy View Post
    I agree I have there lot's of things on John Keehan I'd like to share. I've really been holding back considering the audience(s). I'd rather do that instead of the drivel I have to post because people like to run off at the mouth.

    Now that the Pom Pom Cheerleading Girls are quiet. Speaking of, where's JP been? I hope he isn't getting sicker or something like that. I mean that, even though I got pushed in saying nasty stuff about him. I hope he is well. If he is well then he is smarter the 75% of the retards he just sat back and watched ;-)

    So if we can atop arguing, insulting, just saying "nuh-uh" or "nuh-uh I know more". I will be more than happy to answer any questions you have or call around until I find somebody who does.

    But "verifiable PROOF" well, if you don't trust me don't ask anything. If you have common sense & some simple logic you can decide for your self and look it up .. I will even tell you where to look. I will just do it here publicly.

    I'm sick of people trying to own John's little chunk of history. Billy Jr. was the only one that accepted it though it was offered John Jr. first. John Jr. saw the (use your imagination) things that were going on and said "no" so that left Billy the father. That's why when Creeden posts he is so confident .. They really do know John as a person and friend.

    My first "Creeden Encounter" I wanted to slap Creeden the third like (Irish Expression) "like a red headed step child". Seriously, one of us was getting on a plane (he wasn't big on me "Floyd's Boy" "Chicago Maven"). So it got so heated, I told him to call so we could "work out funeral arrangements for one of us". He called about 10 minutes after getting my number .. sorta like with you Darrel (sorry if it's spelled wrong)

    It took about 10 minutes to go from hate, to "how did you know that?". So five hours later .. I was left a bit dumbfounded. How could somebody that far away with family name I never heard about; know the exact same things to the letter. I was only told because I was taking over our organization, Creeden well he's a couple years my senior and he was there for it.

    Now I like the guy. It's funny what happens when you talk like a normal human being to the person annoying you. I tried with Floyd .. to the point of wasting time; This Bullshido thread doesn't capture 10% of it.

    These really are old, private & at times treasured memories. Not satire or something to be cashed in on .. all I've done is lose money on the deal. But it's the principle. Or I should say principles integrity, honor & respect.

    So again, ask whatever you want. I'll answer the answer might be "Not telling you". Or I can call around and get you what I can. This topic in our organization .. we put this in our past a long time ago but it is part of our history.

    Let logic & common sense be your guide not a cheating greedy film maker be your guide .. decide for yourself.

    This thread cracks me up I turn my back for a bit next thing I know that jag bag Frank Dux is being talked about. Then with his own words I link him to the BDFS in South Africa .. just as a kick I sent out emails and called John Jr. .. I don't know what happened but I am sure "Bobby" got wind of it.

    Then the thread gets quiet.
    Floyd won't even insult me any more? Oh how I miss that! I think he thinks he has Billy beat, probably I don't know. Can't stand Kissel (the Jerkey Boys or how he sounds on the phone). Well, the gavel hasn't fallen yet and I know that was just the first battle in what looks to be a war.

    I think now that Floyd has a receipt proving a business and teach Martial Arts (with IT side jobs) and has been leaving me alone even when I provoke him. I'll tell the lawyer to put it on hold .. so I guess "a free pass" legally speaking.

    On a personal level the onus is on him to make it right. He wanted to talk man to man for just that reason. Now he won't, so when I get a time & date as agreed I will tell him where. I don't want to be recorded and edited or have anybody else there .. (read: ambushed)

    Sincerely,
    Master C. C. Pieschala

    P.S. Ronnie C where did you go? Were the kids too mean to you?
    And through the interplay of Floyd, The Creedons and others so much has happened to push John to the Forefront....

    John deserves it IMO because there are a couple of things that stand out:

    a) John was a Trias man and Trias was damn good.

    b) John took that material and developed it in a way that it applied to Americans who needed the art... thats what martial arts are all about really... Its what all the innovators did, they took something and made it useful and relevant to people now. I don't think that the Japanese and Koreans truly had an understanding about the type of violence that a guy from Chicago or another big city would encounter on the streets.

    Its not the same as the type of conflict that a samuarai would experience... the chinese might have some idea because they have slums and bad areas that have similar characteristics.

    c) John sold it to people and made people pursue the arts. But most important if it was not for teachers who were willing to go into the bad areas and teach the fighters the arts we would not have the depth and breadth of talent we have today. TRias and the Japanese would have had no problem keeping the arts more insulated but Keehan was an equal opportunities ass kicker!

    So the way I figure regardless of how good or bad he actually was Keehan deserves the fuss. And people make a fuss on this thread about him...WHAT COULD BE BETTER? Sure I tease you guys but you know I love it I love it cause I am bettin that somewhere John is lovin it too!

    John Keehan look at all these people makin a fuss over you! and look at how many great martial artists have come out of the streets of America because those opportunities were made available to them. And look even a white boy like me actually learned from this culture because of those opportunities.

  9. #2539

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Saint Louis
    Posts
    350
    Style
    karate
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey Guys,

    Just for the record I haven't been posting a lot because this whole thing has gotten totaly out of hand and keeps going around in circles. Chris, you say that only two people have called you being Creeden and Dsimon. It is true I have not called but why should I? What do we have to talk about? I guess you could call me one of Floyd's pom pom girls if you want, no big deal to me. Through a PM on this board I gave you my Name and told you why I was interested in this project. Remember, I even said I hope you stick around. Do I want to see Floyd make this movie? Yes I do. But this whole thread reminds me of my ex-wifes family. They would get together every Sunday, holiday, etc. and all hell would break loose. Constant bickering and back stabbing that never seemed to end. I just dont have the time or the desire to listen to all of that. When I do check the board their are certain people's post that I skip over all together because it keeps going around in circles. Now, I will admit I still read yours but I have to be honest I just haven't seen the attacks by Floyd that you talk about. Maybe my definition of a personel attack is different from yours. In the whole time that Creeden was posting on here I only felt attacked "one time" and that was when he said he would make my phone ring. That type of stuff doesn't fly with me. Other than that one time I just considered it internet ball busting and nothing more. Quite frankly I wasn't even really pissed at Creeden over that I just want my family to not be disturbed over something this trivial. Instead of talking about the movie or the lawsuit this whole thing has turned into a freak show and its getting stranger every day. Oh well, too each his own.

    Mike S

    PS. Heres and idea and I'm sure this will get the board rocking. How many people that have been posting here (no new names please on either side - we already have enough of that) feel that Floyd has attacked Chris publicly on this board. I would really like to know how everyone feels.

  10. #2540

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    245
    Style
    Ji Do Kwan
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Are you serious? He attacked his faith. Called him insane. And said he knows nothing about this subject. Yet on his blog stated that he was a consultant.

    And Chris has stated that Floyd didn't want him posting here. Also that he has chat logs to prove it. Is Chris A saint in all this? Hell no! But you can only take so much. And I like all the rest on here have no idea what transpired between the two of them.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in