Style
    none
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Keep the Comedy Going Folks

A Good Laugh is always appropriate.
    Love this Image Viewer on Bullshido.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CountDumme2.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	434.4 KB 
ID:	10259  

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Son: "Daddy why do you keep aiming that pistol at your head and muttering about the Acquier thread? why won't you take us out to get some ice cream?"

"and daddy why does mommy yell at you for putting your head through the computer screen and using double negatives? "

Style
    Ji Do Kwan
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

No ball busting, a serious post.

Hey Floyd,
    Why are you concerned with me anyway? This thread was dead more or less, I only checked about once a week or so .. so because I am my own man & not with Fall River just like I told you. You have been running your mouth at me from about page 176 until what are we on now? 252?

I admit I've been an asshole, on purpose. Who are you to tell me I can't post?

So among other reasons I do have an axe to grind with you. But I won't let you control the spin or the conditions .. Does this mean we are an impasse? So you went from Matcho Man to Victim .. just like you did when Creeden wouldn't shut up. I was there for that one.

So, what's the big deal? I would have provided interesting information for the group versus profanity laden laced insults. Then your buddy who smells like little Ronnie C has to moth off because you are hiding out.

I'm pissed at you yes,
    1. You make me mean because you just canot shut up! I'm not a mean person, pagan, fake, full of crap, my instructor was a nobody or all the other things you have alleged. As I stated many pages ago and posted your Facebook email threatening me "you attion? Get ready."

Just the simple fact of how this thread has grown so fast should tell you maybe I do something. You say it on your blog.

So I'm going to throw you a bone and I think people here might find it a bit interesting.

You can't answer how John Keehan got connected up with Fall River so you go with Aguiar's quote of 1968`ish .. Why would they lie? But as people who do know will ask you, "How many generations of his blood line are in this country?" You haven't found any. Answer though out of date now 2 .. how did they come into this country? East coast.

So before you insult me again about proof, which you are the self appointed judge of. Fact his dad was a surgeon a rich one (not ob/gyn you liar) .. he had connections and business with the Longshore men (Irish, maybe) . There are receipts. So ignoring martial arts entirely which was all you looked at and never found the answer .. Family connections. Maybe that's how he got connected? Hmmmm

With you and the Chicago 3 + 1 's sense of honor and behavior. I'd leave too.

So here's another one you haven't got. The name change. I alluded to this with dsimon a couple pages ago .. Portuguese. Even with that hint, I know, like I knew Taky would only give you Linda's side, he's their PR guy. What happened in WWII with the German's? Many thing, immigration by those that the Nazi's conquered. Jews most notably but what happened to Spain & Portugal? Maybe assets got siezed for the German war effort? The did use slaves ya know. Maybe John's family really DID have an estate there possibly title if the estate was big enough?

Floyd you have no idea how badly you under estimated me. Every time I gave you any "interesting links" you stole them or called me a know nothing while using. I went along with it giving you all the rope you'd need to hang your self.

Yes it's true, my instructor was a member of "The House of Dante" a very small group. He then parted ways for "none of your business reasons" and started a Christian Martial arts school. Had you not been sandwich focused.

The certificate was in my student folder. Sitting on your desk. John's signature and all. And I've been saving that one.

So before you allege like your buddy Rattfart Davis did, the fact I'm with Fall River. NOPE! Never would have met Creeden if he wasn't insulting your blog .. go read his blog, signed my name there too people.

Somebody else alleged I'm Billy's loyal vassal recently. So Billy as you were told "never call me unless you ask nice first" .. I hope you read this because you aren't worth the free long distance bill.

You think I'm in anywaay loyal to you your are more f**ed up in the head than Floyd. Frankly I don't like you, I think you were handed a golden ticket and screwed it up like the little spoiled brat you are. You aren't "the guy" .. maybe you are the "gender confused guy" .. So like I've told I think everybody else here save dsimon he and Creeden were the only ones men enough to call me FIRST (I didn't call them).

"You can play hid and go f*** your self too .. my posts here were never meant to help you. I hope you do lose."

Since you won't be here so I can "man up" like Floyd can't do either. Don't worry I'll be in Boston very soon. We can set it you won't show and you already know how it will end .. Ain't gonna be me that loses.

Creeden, D. Simon as I know him I do like .. I like honest people with integrity.

So it's only natural I think Floyd is a scumbag. I never cared at all about the court case and you know it, didn't even read up on it. But just because the gavel falls, don't think we won't still have some business to discuss "man-to-you".

No threats implied or intended. Never were threats, never have been .. and never been"with Flall River" .. like I have always said. Just know of them .. like on the day I advised you not to go there.

I just wanted you to be a little more clear since you won't talk to me like you were demanding ... *****. Make me look bad? As John would say, "Bad press is the best press."

Sincerely,
    Master C. C. Pieschala

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Son: "Dad why do you want me to push the chair out when you are holding that rope with your neck? and what is that you keep muttering about the aquier thread?"

Style
    none
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Is it ok to yawn now? Yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!

And Dsimon...don't do it.
    Wait til after Sept 28 when the comedy will really start. So get down off the chair and get a decoder ring to search all this text being generated for secret messages on the real whereabouts of John Keehan's remains. I mean, that is what this is about , right?

Style
    Ji Do Kwan
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by floydwebb View Post

Wait til after Sept 28 when the comedy will really start. So get down off the chair and get a decoder ring to search all this text being generated for secret messages on the real whereabouts of John Keehan's remains. I mean, that is what this is about , right?
    You have time to post but not time to tell you what I've said here "to your fac"? C`mon Floyd, I said I would .. you asked ... Mr. Man.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by floydwebb View Post

A reliquey! from the catacombs.... I like it.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ma_guy View Post
    You have time to post but not time to tell you what I've said here "to your fac"? C`mon Floyd, I said I would .. you asked ... Mr. Man.

We have this deli in the hood and the guy is a Chicago guy, naturally making him a Chicago deli... He has these Vienna beef brand hot dogs that he puts all kinds of **** on and says "thats draggin it through the garden!" Celery salt, lettuce tomatoe... great stuff!

San Francisco? I want to get my son a Green belt and I can hardly find one! This place is a small town not a city! And the pizza? garbage.

Style
    Ji Do Kwan
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsimon3387 View Post
    We have this deli in the hood and the guy is a Chicago guy, naturally making him a Chicago deli... He has these Vienna beef brand hot dogs that he puts all kinds of **** on and says "thats draggin it through the garden!" Celery salt, lettuce tomatoe... great stuff!

San Francisco? I want to get my son a Green belt and I can hardly find one! This place is a small town not a city! And the pizza? garbage.
    So which is it? You want food or a green belt? ;-)

Actually, your posts are cracking me up. Our young grasshopper film maker has master has mastered the basic D's of Dodgeball, Dive Duck Dip Dive & Dodge .. but you are the true master you have mastered the secret one "Diversion" LOL

I think he failed to notice that his time line is dead now that I spilled the beans about John's Dad doing business with the Irish Longshorman after being forced out of Spain during WWII. It's his happy little world I thing we should leave him in it.

I want to forget him but then he called me a fake among other things. Then he called me out and ran. Now he has my undivided attention.

So considering John Keehan's guys were the basis for the villains .. Well guess I have to prove I am one of the original Corbra-Kai's .. Ironic isn't it the Chief Cobra Kai was "Johnny" ... I am guessing his last name was Creeden.

Admittedly, I feel guilty for beating on "Damn-U-San" here .. but if people's memory needs to be refreshed .. I can repost his emails telling me to shut up. I got forced.

Sorry to bring up Mr. Creepy .. just liked you posts lately or is that the next D "Defuse" .. I've tried, Lord knows I have. Now I just think he's a different D, "Dumbass"

Sorry for the downer, see he makes me mean? I don't like that either.

Sincerely,
    Master C. C. Pieschala

P.S. Where did everybody else go? I especially was hoping little Ronnie C would run his mouth again.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ma_guy View Post
    So which is it? You want food or a green belt? ;-)

Actually, your posts are cracking me up. Our young grasshopper film maker has master has mastered the basic D's of Dodgeball, Dive Duck Dip Dive & Dodge .. but you are the true master you have mastered the secret one "Diversion" LOL

I think he failed to notice that his time line is dead now that I spilled the beans about John's Dad doing business with the Irish Longshorman after being forced out of Spain during WWII. It's his happy little world I thing we should leave him in it.

I want to forget him but then he called me a fake among other things. Then he called me out and ran. Now he has my undivided attention.

So considering John Keehan's guys were the basis for the villains .. Well guess I have to prove I am one of the original Corbra-Kai's .. Ironic isn't it the Chief Cobra Kai was "Johnny" ... I am guessing his last name was Creeden.

Admittedly, I feel guilty for beating on "Damn-U-San" here .. but if people's memory needs to be refreshed .. I can repost his emails telling me to shut up. I got forced.

Sorry to bring up Mr. Creepy .. just liked you posts lately or is that the next D "Defuse" .. I've tried, Lord knows I have. Now I just think he's a different D, "Dumbass"

Sorry for the downer, see he makes me mean? I don't like that either.

Sincerely,
    Master C. C. Pieschala

P.S. Where did everybody else go? I especially was hoping little Ronnie C would run his mouth again.

It would be nice to get some more people posting again, I like the thread when everybody is going full bore... Actually a lot of info has come out in this thread ironickly enough. And that is a good thing.