--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ma guy.

You are seriously the most pathetic crybaby I have ever seen on here. You friggin antagonize Floyd over and over again to meet you and when he finally agrees to do so, you keep changing the terms of the meeting. Gee... kind of sounds like your new buddy Creeden, who had to keep changing the terms of his fight with Barron Sheppard, which (suprise suprise) never ended up happening.

You come on here pissing and moaning that Floyd is being mean to you, you threaten people, then you demand to know their real identities. Suddenly though, whenever someone fires back with even the slightest criticism of you, you start in with a bunch of crap about how you're going to sue them.

You are a big baby and you have no life. Stop ordering people around here like you're actually important Chris, because if you were you wouldn't be posting your epic, incoherent crap on here 50 times a day. Instead you'd be training, or preaching the gospel, or one of the many things you brag about doing, that nobody here really cares about, and still won't persuade Floyd to make his movie by you and Creeden's standards.

As far as I can tell you're a whiney, wanna be cyber bully and nothing more. Hell, you aren't even good at THAT, cyber bullies don't cry about how they're going to sue people for making fun of them on a message board. You can give your phone # out to as many people as you want, that proves absolutely nothing. You're still acting exactly like what you accused Floyd of acting like - the kid who got rejected at the prom and was always picked last. You're probably one of the most unintentionally amusing people I've ever seen on here. At least Creeden pretends to be other people. You actually sign your name to your ludicrous musings. I haven't seen such great self pwnage in a long time.

Style
    Ji Do Kwan
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Geez so many assholes so few bullets ...

You're just mad I told the truth and it stings; you hide behind some bullsh** and play little insult games like Floyd's other girls I tried to call him ... since the punk has been hiding all day .. Now as you illustrate he goes from MR MOCHO ALL POWERFUL MAN to the PITIFUL VICTIM and you voice it now. I guess now that you took you mouth off his cock you and have permission you can talk for him. He can't obviously.

So **** off coward you are a fly I'm just too lazy to swat.

Or post your name and address, You won't ... Floyd may be a bitch in my opinion but you are worse you are his bitch. Just like I sai to Floyd and if the ***** would pick up his phone so we can talk "man-to-wharever.he.is.today"

You won't give out your name and number; unlike your mother, I'm sure every body has her number inorder for a bastard punk like you to exit. So **** you and the horse you rode in on nameless coward.

Go away and take your husband with you.

Very Sincerely,
    Master C. C. Pieschala

Style
    karate
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Chris,

What about my last post? It was a very simple question. If all of this upsets you that much why not just walk away?

Mike S

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    walks up to edge of bridge sings stirring rendeition of "I want to marry a lighthouse keeper and live out by the sea"..... reads this thread, holds nose and jumps wakes up screaming son comes in the room "Daddy whats wrong?" I look at son: "Son, some things are too terrible to mention in a dream... but I will try... I dreamnt son..." Son says; "Go ahead dad" me: "I dreamnt son" Son: "go ahead old man!" me: "ok ok.. I dreamnt that the Acquier thread was still going strong" son looks at me gets that deer in the headlights look runs out of the room screaming......

Style
    none
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ELECTRONIC NOTICE of Hearing on Motion [103] MOTION for Attorney Fees Application for Fees, [113] MOTION to Dismiss : Motion Hearing set for 9/28/2009 03:00 PM in Courtroom 10 before Chief Judge Mark L. Wolf. (O'Leary, Dennis)
    Last edited by floydwebb; 7/08/2009 1:45pm at .

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

TO WASCAL

You are seriously the most pathetic crybaby I have ever seen on here.
    Look in the mirror.

[quote kind of sounds like your new buddy Creeden, who had to keep changing the terms of his fight with Barron Sheppard, which (suprise suprise) never ended up happening.
    ][/quote]

I think Creeden wanted a street fight no rules at all. Barron wanted a mma match he wanted the buffer of the referee to save his ass from being smoked... I hear he fought in Newburgh Barron Shepperd did but I cant find the venue from which he fought from....:XXpuke:Verne Gilbert talked to Barron Shepperd and supposely confirmed this fight to place...But once again no proof...

and still won't persuade Floyd to make his movie by you and Creeden's standards.
    Its not about the movie. Its about the way they came at certain people, and thats how it started...We all secretly know the floyds movie is ****, but people are investors in these things.

Why not do the same and just let it go.
    And Wascal

"all warfare is based on deception"

Sun Tzu

Dont always belive what is written only the people their know the truth. And the book read it you'll learn their are many people who are in the arts live by this book. Its required reading for anyone in the arts. Learn:icon_stud

This what I think of Barron Shepperd, ashida kim floyd webb and doug dwyer...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	karate kid spoof.bmp 
Views:	35 
Size:	289.5 KB 
ID:	10258  

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by floydwebb View Post
    ELECTRONIC NOTICE of Hearing on Motion [103] MOTION for Attorney Fees Application for Fees, [113] MOTION to Dismiss : Motion Hearing set for 9/28/2009 03:00 PM in Courtroom 10 before Chief Judge Mark L. Wolf. (O'Leary, Dennis)
    Ya finally we get to see what happens with ownership. You made my day thanks:icon_thum.. Love it love it..

Style
    Ji Do Kwan
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by mschremp View Post
    Chris,

What about my last post? It was a very simple question. If all of this upsets you that much why not just walk away?

Mike S
    Why should I just sit back and let a bunch of fools inspired by Floyd to talk smak and not respond?

I did try to walk away .. then Floyd started with the personal stuff. This Thread he tries so hard to manage I do want to away, but I'm not a runaway when attacked.

Style
    Ji Do Kwan
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by floydwebb View Post

OOOOHHH so that's why you wouldn't answer skype and dodged me.
    I should be billing you for service .. "tell me this man to man"

You KNOW I will ..

Style
    Ji Do Kwan
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsimon3387 View Post
    walks up to edge of bridge sings stirring rendeition of "I want to marry a lighthouse keeper and live out by the sea"..... reads this thread, holds nose and jumps wakes up screaming son comes in the room "Daddy whats wrong?" I look at son: "Son, some things are too terrible to mention in a dream... but I will try... I dreamnt son..." Son says; "Go ahead dad" me: "I dreamnt son" Son: "go ahead old man!" me: "ok ok.. I dreamnt that the Acquier thread was still going strong" son looks at me gets that deer in the headlights look runs out of the room screaming......
    Finally round one is over!

I think that was Creeden's point.