1. #2481

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    761
    Style
    Ji Do Kwan
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I swear this thread just will not die!
    Geez, Floyd you babble so much and talk in such circles it's all I can do to get through one of your posts.

    Finally, and I do thank you, I now know what my agenda is (?) or was. I admire your intellect, attention to detail & thoroughness. You say my instructor FEARED or had FEARS of Keehan. Wrong, again!

    He told John to go f*** himself more times than he could recall. Anybody who knew Keehan knows he was always testing people (like I did to you when I told you Billy the 3rd was in jail and you ran with it like a fool). See John liked to see if he could get people to do things they wouldn't normally do. If you did it you were laughed at (you know how that feels by now) if you told him to get bent it's a line you not going to cross you got respect and maybe a friend.

    Kissing ass is not how to gain respect, I never have kissed your ass to imply otherwise is you and your delusional ego. I think you are a simple minded, double dealing .. well, scumbag. Those who kiss your ass .. WOW even worse.

    Now for something everybody to see, I really do own my on business.
    "Hello ICTA Services,
    This email confirms that you have received a donation of $0.05 USD from e22.digital ([email protected]). You can view the transaction details online.
    Donation Details

    Total amount: $0.05 USD
    Currency: U.S. Dollars
    Confirmation number: 2AH893XXXXXXXXX
    Purpose: The Truth About John Keehan!
    Contributor: e22.digital
    Phone: 708-XXX-XXXX

    Mailing Information:
    Address e22.digital
    410 S. Michigan AVe
    Suite 421
    Chicago, IL 60605
    United States
    Address status Confirmed

    Sincerely,
    PayPal
    PayPal Email ID PP1XXXX"

    It's a martial arts "Doing Business As" or "Sole Proprietorship" with a unique feature IT work as well. So understandably, when Creeden the 3rd wanted a paypal button I didn't the work for free, no didn't get paid or even ask why. I imagine to sue you, like I've toyed with because your statements have impacted my ability to earn. You are not only actionable, busted but a CHEAPSKATE.

    A nickle? That's all though I disagree my attorney thinks you have more assets than that so I hope they are well hidden. The IRS might ask. I also hope you make a ton of money, you won't get to keep it .. Creeden will probably get it all first. I am following my attorneys' advice, keep posting on Bullshido Floyd .. Here's your shovel, keep digging. Some goes for the dipshits that attack on Creeden's blog john-keehan.blogspot.com.

    Honestly I can't believe you were so stupid to click donate. But I warned you not to got to Fall River .. that worked out for you well. So I can't say I am surprised. I gave you a nickel's worth of free advice in saying "don't go to Fall River" so now here's a cnote's worth.

    Stop screwing with me tell your ***** supporters that like making calls and screwing with people and hiding behind geography. I am right here and I got your number pompous one.

    For the fourth time coward where can we meet "man-to-man"? Or in your case man-to-gossip.queen? Circle talk and B.S. is all you offer Floyd.

    I am from Chicago & I am not now nor ever have been "in league" with Fall River. My instructor cut those ties years ago when he told Keehan to f*** himself right about the time of Purolator ..

    On that funny note, .. I wager not everybody got busted. (just guessing at how it went down and how competent the government is). If you believe the "truth" because "you have the FBI report" then you probably believe that the DMV is customer focused.

    So keep posting jackass! And open up the purse a bit more when you donate to Creeden's legal fund .. there is some good stuff up at john-keehan.blogspot.com .. Long posts, but more content than yours.

    You're right about sunrises and there are MANY more coming, I promise you that.

    So it looks like you buying lunch? Or are just going to pay for it?

    Sincerely,
    Master C. C. Pieschala

  2. #2482
    floydwebb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    827
    Style
    none
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "For the fourth time coward where can we meet "man-to-man"? Or in your case man-to-gossip.queen? Circle talk and B.S. is all you offer Floyd."


    ------------------

    Chris. Meet me at Baci's on Michigan Ave. You pick the time and the day. Tomorrow is good for me.

  3. #2483

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    761
    Style
    Ji Do Kwan
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I will illustrate a point to our anonymous cyber ninja ..

    This is an attack on me from creeden's blog .. and some private messages.

    Master P? WTF?

    -----------------------
    Darrel Simon dsimon .. d.s.

    What does that stand for "Dip ****"?

    "Anonymous said...
    Master P you misunderstand! My intention was to fight that senior citizen who threatened your good name, I do not wish to engage you with my anaconda!

    Why here in Florida we have lots of obnoxious old people. Some old snow bird tried to but in line at the happy hour for the buffet and I put him in a rear naked choke."

    --- Ok that was creeden's blog now my private messages ------

    "Dsimon3387
    Senior Member

    Join Date: Dec 2006
    Posts: 1,278
    Member
    Style: Bujinkan, R. Wigginton

    Re: I'm trying to decide if I like you or not.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ma_guy
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Dsimon3387
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ma_guy
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Dsimon3387
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ma_guy
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Dsimon3387
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ma_guy
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Dsimon3387
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ma_guy
    Floyd is the Titanic get a lifeboat.
    Master P! Listen yu know me... a little levity is always in order. We all bust each others balls on occasion.


    Seriously though I do have some interesting **** to share with you...

    Real quick: What do you think of the "koga claim"? I.e. that koga nnjutsu made it this far and is still around in some form or not?
    I know you do that's why I'm deciding. Floyd has his cyber ninjas on Creeden's blog making personal threats mentioning my kids all local folks. ooooohhhhh the fear!!!

    I lean to liking you .. I know you have some good stuff and just as a guy .. but things are coming to a head and the hits I'm taking and taking note of have some common sources.

    I like you but if asked to vouch for you on who the assholes are .. just rub my tummy pat my head and tell me it's alright ;-)

    Floyd's court date is coming up and check out Creeden's blog john-keehan.blogspot.com

    This is the real Floyd Webb.

    You can call me Chris .. you know that.
    I don't condone any threats

    Van stoeffel and Day are obvioiusly garbage along with Kim.

    Threats are different than ball bustin...

    Chris a very important meeting took place last week i was a ploy for legitimacy from Duncan... It should affect a lot of people claiming KOGA lineage... because the curator of the Ninja Musuem, his son apparently claims scrolls that legitimize him as "one of six" families that are legitimate Koga transmitters.

    Think about that with regards to claims from the liked of Van Stouffel and Kim for that matter.

    Who is threatenin you? I saw one blogg post that looked threatening but wasn't that Creedon's friend? No?
    It's all bulshit .. don't worry about it.

    I'm saying that as a friend.

    Besides you know, without names it names it means nothing.
    Yes but if i knew anyone who was saying 'i am bustin balls' and making threats I would be very upset.

    Anyhow The Dux thing as you said is funny, that has no credability.
    It's all coming to a head that's all and Floyd is scared. I like ya, don't want you in a bad light.

    I can't say exactly who is reading this, but you'd ****. I almost did.
    who?
    I just got a call you tipped your hand. Thanks getting easier by the day.
    I did? how so?"

    ---- Right From Bullshido ---

    And you are a ninja?

    Sincerely,
    Master C. C. Pieschala
    ----------------------------------

    FYI I posted that there too.

    Sad very sad. Only Floyd falls into easier traps.

    Where are all the witty retorts I've come to know and love?

  4. #2484

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    761
    Style
    Ji Do Kwan
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by floydwebb View Post
    "For the fourth time coward where can we meet "man-to-man"? Or in your case man-to-gossip.queen? Circle talk and B.S. is all you offer Floyd."


    ------------------

    Chris. Meet me at Baci's on Michigan Ave. You pick the time and the day. Tomorrow is good for me.
    No, that wasn't the conditions.

    1. You: Mutually workable date & time
    2. Me: Location & neutral witness

    Sorry I just can't trust you .. not now not after the offline BS.

    Sorry Floyd, you gotta understand that, All ball busting aside.
    I have even been advised not to do this. But I'm stupid ..

  5. #2485
    floydwebb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    827
    Style
    none
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ma_guy View Post
    No, that wasn't the conditions.

    1. You: Mutually workable date & time
    2. Me: Location & neutral witness

    Sorry I just can't trust you .. not now not after the offline BS.

    Sorry Floyd, you gotta understand that, All ball busting aside.
    I have even been advised not to do this. But I'm stupid ..
    There you have it. Obfuscation, misdirection, misinformation and avoidance. Entirely predictable.

    Why am I not surprised???

  6. #2486

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    66
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That's what you get for not paying enough attention to poor Chris Floyd.

  7. #2487

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    761
    Style
    Ji Do Kwan
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by floydwebb View Post
    There you have it. Obfuscation, misdirection, misinformation and avoidance. Entirely predictable.

    Why am I not surprised???
    Are quoting or mocking me Floyd? Or dare I say learning from?

    You wanted to talk, fine. Come to my house just don't pop in .. Be polite and call first so I know to be available & have my house clean because company is coming.

    You fail to see that the world doesn't revolve around you & your schedule.I have a life & business too, I honestly just want you and your girls out of it.

    Talk ? Ok we`ll talk .. but I'm not putting clients on hold because I have to keep dealing with you. Just the time I spend answering your crap here costs me money and my focus on things much more important.

    I guess since you can't control ALL the conditions and talk on an even playing field you have an issue. Is this how you dealt with Billy too? Wow, no wonder he sued.

    I don't know, I have yet to figure out your malfunction. Maybe you're just that way? A control freak? I don't know.

    I do know however. Until you make it right, this is as good as it gets. Fool me once, shame on you fool me. Until then I'm not budging dsimon & your receipt only prove my point .. I don't have the luxury of giving you the benefit of the doubt ever again.

    I want you to go away and take that fiction you call "truth" to go away. So this is it Floyd. Last chance to make things right. (are you going to make me answer "for what" I am sparing you that humiliation)

    By the way I thought you weren't going to address me here? Nice try at dodging. But I just gave you a location.

    Sincerely,
    Master C. C. Pieschala

  8. #2488

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    san francisco
    Posts
    3,079
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ma_guy View Post
    I will illustrate a point to our anonymous cyber ninja ..

    This is an attack on me from creeden's blog .. and some private messages.

    Master P? WTF?

    -----------------------
    Darrel Simon dsimon .. d.s.

    What does that stand for "Dip ****"?

    "Anonymous said...
    Master P you misunderstand! My intention was to fight that senior citizen who threatened your good name, I do not wish to engage you with my anaconda!

    Why here in Florida we have lots of obnoxious old people. Some old snow bird tried to but in line at the happy hour for the buffet and I put him in a rear naked choke."

    --- Ok that was creeden's blog now my private messages ------

    "Dsimon3387
    Senior Member

    Join Date: Dec 2006
    Posts: 1,278
    Member
    Style: Bujinkan, R. Wigginton

    Re: I'm trying to decide if I like you or not.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ma_guy
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Dsimon3387
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ma_guy
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Dsimon3387
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ma_guy
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Dsimon3387
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ma_guy
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Dsimon3387
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ma_guy
    Floyd is the Titanic get a lifeboat.
    Master P! Listen yu know me... a little levity is always in order. We all bust each others balls on occasion.


    Seriously though I do have some interesting **** to share with you...

    Real quick: What do you think of the "koga claim"? I.e. that koga nnjutsu made it this far and is still around in some form or not?
    I know you do that's why I'm deciding. Floyd has his cyber ninjas on Creeden's blog making personal threats mentioning my kids all local folks. ooooohhhhh the fear!!!

    I lean to liking you .. I know you have some good stuff and just as a guy .. but things are coming to a head and the hits I'm taking and taking note of have some common sources.

    I like you but if asked to vouch for you on who the assholes are .. just rub my tummy pat my head and tell me it's alright ;-)

    Floyd's court date is coming up and check out Creeden's blog john-keehan.blogspot.com

    This is the real Floyd Webb.

    You can call me Chris .. you know that.
    I don't condone any threats

    Van stoeffel and Day are obvioiusly garbage along with Kim.

    Threats are different than ball bustin...

    Chris a very important meeting took place last week i was a ploy for legitimacy from Duncan... It should affect a lot of people claiming KOGA lineage... because the curator of the Ninja Musuem, his son apparently claims scrolls that legitimize him as "one of six" families that are legitimate Koga transmitters.

    Think about that with regards to claims from the liked of Van Stouffel and Kim for that matter.

    Who is threatenin you? I saw one blogg post that looked threatening but wasn't that Creedon's friend? No?
    It's all bulshit .. don't worry about it.

    I'm saying that as a friend.

    Besides you know, without names it names it means nothing.
    Yes but if i knew anyone who was saying 'i am bustin balls' and making threats I would be very upset.

    Anyhow The Dux thing as you said is funny, that has no credability.
    It's all coming to a head that's all and Floyd is scared. I like ya, don't want you in a bad light.

    I can't say exactly who is reading this, but you'd ****. I almost did.
    who?
    I just got a call you tipped your hand. Thanks getting easier by the day.
    I did? how so?"

    ---- Right From Bullshido ---

    And you are a ninja?

    Sincerely,
    Master C. C. Pieschala
    ----------------------------------

    FYI I posted that there too.

    Sad very sad. Only Floyd falls into easier traps.

    Where are all the witty retorts I've come to know and love?
    You are hillarious. Lets take this info which you stated publicly some time ago:

    "I am in IT I can trace any message back to its source..." Lets look at jawney's blogg where he can trace messages.... Lets look at what I said to you on numerous occasions the last time using the same things I said in the posts...

    My question to you Chris is...... DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT WHEN I WAS BUSTING BALLS I DID NOT KNOW YOU AND JAWNEY KNEW IT WAS ME? I assumed from the get go. Its called bustin balls and when you and Creedon do it it is just that but when others do it they have an agenda?

    I assumed you knew I was pullin Jawney's chain dude.... You would have to be pretty stupid to assume that you didn't know it was me on the blogg bottom line.

    Its better this way I like you but you have a nasty babit of sharing provate pms in public which eliminates my ability to really share any info with you... Yu may notice I do not do that.

  9. #2489

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    761
    Style
    Ji Do Kwan
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsimon3387 View Post
    You are hillarious. Lets take this info which you stated publicly some time ago:

    "I am in IT I can trace any message back to its source..." Lets look at jawney's blogg where he can trace messages.... Lets look at what I said to you on numerous occasions the last time using the same things I said in the posts...

    My question to you Chris is...... DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT WHEN I WAS BUSTING BALLS I DID NOT KNOW YOU AND JAWNEY KNEW IT WAS ME? I assumed from the get go. Its called bustin balls and when you and Creedon do it it is just that but when others do it they have an agenda?

    I assumed you knew I was pullin Jawney's chain dude.... You would have to be pretty stupid to assume that you didn't know it was me on the blogg bottom line.

    Its better this way I like you but you have a nasty babit of sharing provate pms in public which eliminates my ability to really share any info with you... Yu may notice I do not do that.
    I told you I got a phone call on it before ... and it wasn't from New England.

    The verbiage is enough to warrant a second look which was pointed out to me when I got a call not from New England about "Falls River"

    So we can agree to disagree, and you don't really have anything to share you were just trying to glean what you could and I hazard to say .. pass it along to a certain somebody.

    I don't know but when I do, this isn't where you will read about it. If you are correct and had nothing to do with it. Then no big deal? So why are you upset? It's just a guess on a stupid internet site.

    As for getting to the bottom of this it will happen. The magic word to any ISP or Phone company is "supeana" you can't even bounce off gmail for that. I used to work for SBC which is a good segway for Mr. 773-000-0000

    Whomever THAT one is, caller id and caller id blockers mean nothing. The phone company's ATM switches (trunks) as well as their billing system tie into ANI Automatic Number Identifier .. basically it tells how to route a call from point A to point B.

    Those who remember the Ma Bell breakup know they split local from long distance. So a call goes from local company (old Ameritech) to long distance carrier (usually AT&T). I think I have my background list on this on my resume.

    So based on rumor mill, again more offline B.S. .. Whomever pulled that little stunt, ANI and phone company BS .. No private eye gadget on the civilian market can block area code. I think I've bored people enough on that.

    So Darrel I hope you are right. Just like when people called me a fool for giving FLoyd the benefit of the doubt. I actually want to be proven wrong.

    However given in in those same series of posts my children were mentioned as well as me "taking a swim" .. I don't have the luxury of letting things slide like I used to.

    Just like I can't afford to chance trusting Floyd ever again.

    Tell me, now that I gave you most of the story, wouldn't you react similarly?

    There are some things you just don't say or imply .. never mind legal BS.
    (that individual should read the telecommunications act of 1996)

    I hope it isn't you Darrel .. but now that you responded you just gave Floyd ammo to call me insane or other nonsense.

    And now he'll say something stupid .. I'll have to respond and here we go again.

    Sincerely,
    Master C. C. Pieschala

  10. #2490

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    san francisco
    Posts
    3,079
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ma_guy View Post
    I told you I got a phone call on it before ... and it wasn't from New England.

    The verbiage is enough to warrant a second look which was pointed out to me when I got a call not from New England about "Falls River"

    So we can agree to disagree, and you don't really have anything to share you were just trying to glean what you could and I hazard to say .. pass it along to a certain somebody.

    I don't know but when I do, this isn't where you will read about it. If you are correct and had nothing to do with it. Then no big deal? So why are you upset? It's just a guess on a stupid internet site.

    As for getting to the bottom of this it will happen. The magic word to any ISP or Phone company is "supeana" you can't even bounce off gmail for that. I used to work for SBC which is a good segway for Mr. 773-000-0000

    Whomever THAT one is, caller id and caller id blockers mean nothing. The phone company's ATM switches (trunks) as well as their billing system tie into ANI Automatic Number Identifier .. basically it tells how to route a call from point A to point B.

    Those who remember the Ma Bell breakup know they split local from long distance. So a call goes from local company (old Ameritech) to long distance carrier (usually AT&T). I think I have my background list on this on my resume.

    So based on rumor mill, again more offline B.S. .. Whomever pulled that little stunt, ANI and phone company BS .. No private eye gadget on the civilian market can block area code. I think I've bored people enough on that.

    So Darrel I hope you are right. Just like when people called me a fool for giving FLoyd the benefit of the doubt. I actually want to be proven wrong.

    However given in in those same series of posts my children were mentioned as well as me "taking a swim" .. I don't have the luxury of letting things slide like I used to.

    Just like I can't afford to chance trusting Floyd ever again.

    Tell me, now that I gave you most of the story, wouldn't you react similarly?

    There are some things you just don't say or imply .. never mind legal BS.
    (that individual should read the telecommunications act of 1996)

    I hope it isn't you Darrel .. but now that you responded you just gave Floyd ammo to call me insane or other nonsense.

    And now he'll say something stupid .. I'll have to respond and here we go again.

    Sincerely,
    Master C. C. Pieschala
    Yes somebody did on that blogg tell you to take a swim Chris and it was not me. As a matter of fact I said "I don't threaten people for fun" and I don;t. which implies that a) that was not me and b) I do post on the blogg.. Here is what I am upset about and I would pm you this but it wind up on here anyway:

    1) I have always told you were I stand with Floyd and everybody else... I like all involved. No mysterious no hidden agendas, just the understanding that Falls river has their story and Floyd has his... If you don't like this then just say it... say " well my relationship to Creedon at this point is such that I don't want to speak with you cause your toeing the line makes me feel not right"....

    I never asked you to vouch for me.... remember that. Nuff said on that cause it brings up my next point

    2) You donlt seem to have public versus private boundaries.... Short of a sup pona for a good reason I would never share any information that you, creedon, Floyd or anyone else had asked me not to share with anyone... and if the sup poena was not for a legitimate reason I might not even share it then. If I have a private correspondance and if I am asked to keep my mouth shut I do so.... You on the other hand have taken all my correspondances with you and put them up for public scrutiny.

    This makes me hesitant to share info with you. I would really like to share infor with you about that charm I spoke to you about and about some other martial issues that took place that now everyone knows about (thanks)... but you donlt respect boundaries Chris.

    I defy you to show me where I, in giving Creedon a healthy dose of his BS back have violated any boundaries, have caused any harm or other wise gummed up the works for anyone involved in this situation. You can't cause I don't do that.

    I wanted to ask you about some Chicago guys related to KOga stuff, it is important for some other **** I want to know about... Again I know this will become public so here it is: But first I would like you to get it straight that if Creedon decides that its time to menstruate and I hurt his wittle feelings well **** him! haha. I mean when you bust balls you have to expect some incoming Chris... thats life yes?

    As far as anything more than that that is the extent of me and Jawney's blogg, so when you find out about other events you can clear my name. And again knowing the things yu mentioned to me in the past wouldn't I damn well know that any post on that blogg can be traced? hello!!? :neutral:

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in