Style
    none
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsimon3387 View Post

Floyd does have a problem indeed its called the liberal use of meat substitutes... Jawney and mattey and timmey? different problems...
    D....yummy good and packed with protein. Within a year, eating right and excercising, i may actually lose my fatty card. 220 is the goal.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    His agenda became apparent with the occult connections. He want to prove his teachers fears and stories about Dante. He want to show that his teacher left Dante for some nefarious occult deeds and acts. Nothing concrete, just cutting and pasteing from manifestoes of the occult groups Dante was supposed to be part of.

For the film I do not think it that important outside the things his spiritual teacher, Micheal Bertiaux said, like his quotes about the ideas of "transformation" in the changing of his name from John Keehan to Counte Dante.
    Marc Lully, the Choronzoan Club and adult bookstores and the occult bookstore "Atlantis"....Betruiax I think you know what it is and your a chicken **** to tell the truth...http://user.cyberlink.ch/~koenig/sunrise/xi.htm

For the film I do not think it that important outside the things his spiritual teacher, Micheal Bertiaux said, like his quotes about the ideas of "transformation" in the changing of his name from John Keehan to Counte Dante.
    Basically this means, I will have a serial killer in my movie...I dont care who he hurt or twisted as long he says what I want..

People come to me with information and I have to vette that information. They are angered when I cannot use unverfiable data. Theyhave been tols all their lives it is true. They I investigate, get documentaion that contradicts that info and they tell me that is just"the official story" not the "real" story.
    You wouldnt know the real story your to stupid and pompus ass. You getting your info from a bunch of people who screwed over John Keehan..:5sigh:

There is a big comic surprise coming in mid September. My lips are sealed but something really funny and intense is abut to happen regarding the film. i figure since we are in comedy sectionwe might as well have some fun.
    Oh theirs a suprise coming Floyd a big surprise something your defenitely gonna cry about....:qgreenjum

Floyd does have a problem indeed its called the liberal use of meat substitutes...
    Ya on his knees if front of Bertrauix Satan worshipper...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bertrauix.bmp 
Views:	29 
Size:	207.6 KB 
ID:	10235  

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by floydwebb View Post
    Chris, Nobody hear of your instructor, Not even Mr Kimura when I spoke to him. If you had a picture it might have helped. Why have you not called Kimura yourself.
    Spelling Floyd Webb, here, hear, but dumbass its heard....documentary filmmaker who cant spell,,,,idiot...

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You will not face me with you grievances. You will not do this man to man.
    From Floyd Webbs post #2448. Why dont you take that tough stance with Fall River..I think Creeden will take you up on that if offered...and Aguiar III...

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What 's funny is that you think anything you say matters outside of entertainment purposes. All your insults, "ballbusting" and vulgarity fail to disguiase the fact you got paid then had Aguiar lie in court abut owning the same footage you sold. That is certainly clear.
    Prove this statement, and spelling Mr Webb this is showing your ignorant disposition. Its "about".

All your insults, "ballbusting" and vulgarity fail to disguiase the fact you got paid then had Aguiar lie in court abut owning the same footage you sold
    But got paid for what, it doesnt say for what theirs no signatures...

then had Aguiar lie in court
    Your ashida kim conspiracies are an epic fail...Your saying William Aguiar III lied in court because the power of Creeden told him to...Get off the crack...

the same footage you sold
    But you had for 2 years prior...When he wanted licensing you fucked him jerk-off..that clear to everyone who not your friend or investor...

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce View Post
    I didn't invent it, but I try to honor it.

Probably not exactly as well; speech is more extemporaneous than writing. Also, half of my face is significantly paralyzed. I do my best. Why do you ask?

Um...well, I can go get her ashes out of their container, if you really want this. Payment up front, though, please.

Sorry I ment no disrespect...I apologize.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BoonDog View Post
    And how did the court rule on the ownership matter?

ANd how did the court rule on Aguiars III rights in this matter?

And how did the court rule in the matter of the lack of contract and what the payment was for?

I agree that not having a contract which specifies what payments are for may not be the best route to go. However, when there is a dispute, it gets taken to court. What was the verdict of the court in this matter?

Sending a cease and desist means nothing if the person being served has done nothing to cease and desist from. How did the court rule on those matters?

So Billy lost the court case and has to pay up. How does your argument hold up now?

From what a lawyer said who reviewed this for me... Nothing has been ruled on at all.. He thinks they have to discover more, before making a decision. But whats happening is a stalemate..

But something puzzled my lawyer..Floyd Webb has stated in memorandum and under pains of perjury. That he bought the footage Floyd Webb bought the footage....That directly contradicts his prior statements

http://docs.justia.com/cases/federal...73/111449/114/

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    John McSweeney was one of the first in a group of Americans that Parker taught. At this time the Parker name was mainly known to those who lived in Los Angeles. The Ed Parker studios always drew from the cream of the crop for students. Master McSweeney took full advantage of all his exposure to the other martial artists who came to Parker's school. He studied and trained with the best of them. John McSweeney made close ties with many Chinese Kung Fu stylists such as Jimmy Woo, a White Crane stylist, and James Lee who later became a training partner with Bruce Lee. In fact many of his former classmates became quite well known, with such names as Al and Jim Tracy who now run numerous martial arts schools throughout the country, Dan Inosanto who became the conservator of the Bruce Lee art of Jeet Kune Do, and John Keehan, who later became known as Count Dante.
    I found this of Jim Sweeney a direct bb under Ed Parker...http://www.kungfu.org/messagegm7.shtml..

I guess this shoots down Floyd webbs theory of Keehan being in Seattle ..

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    CHICAGO KARATE SCANDALIZED BY INTER-SCHOOL RIVALRIES

CHICAGO, Illinois - In what was described as a "business feud" between two rival martial arts schools, The Black Cobra Hall of Kung Fu Kempo and The House of Dante, one man was stabbed to death and another suffered severe eye injuries.

Instructors and students at the Black Cobra Hall told police they were invaded by six men, led by John Keehan, who is also known as "Count Dante. " Just prior to the incident, a phone call was received at the Black Cobra Hall in which the callers allegedly stated, "A bunch of guys are on their way to bust your joint up."

After hearing a knock at the door, a student opened it and Keehan entered with his men, produced a deputy sheriff's badge and was said to have stated, "We're from the sheriffs police. You're all under arrest."

Jose Gonzales, an instructor at the Black Cobra Hall which is owned by Russell Berkman, had been standing near the door when the men entered. He said that it was Keehan who hit him "with something" that very nearly took out his right eye. Gonzales underwent surgery at Belmont Community Hospital for a laceration of his right eye. His condition is described as "fair."

Jerome Greenwald, the man charged with the murder of James R. Koncevic, told police that the invaders carried their own weapons. He was quoted by police as saying that Koncevic was punching him during the free-for-all that ensued. Greenwald said he grabbed a knife (one of the several weapons which lined the wall of the school) and plunged it into Koncevic's abdomen.

As soon as the melee started, someone had called the police and they arrived on the scene to find Koncevic lying dead in a doorway and captured the invaders as they were running away.

Jerome M. Greenwald has been charged with murder and was granted bond of $2,500 by judge John F. Hechinger. Greenwald was released on payment of $250, or 10 percent of the total bond. judge Hechinger said he ordered the low bond because circumstances indicated that Greenwald probably acted in self-defense.

Bond was set at $15,000 for John Keehan who was charged with aggravated battery, impersonating a police officer and criminal damage to property. Keehan, who said he had recently changed his name legally to Count Dante, had previously been placed on a two year probation in 1965 after he was convicted of the attempted arson of another karate school, the Chicago Judo and Karate Center, Inc.

Also arrested and charged with disorderly conduct were Russell Berkman, Patrick Garrison and Gary Bennett.

Article from: blackbeltmag.com/archives/blackbelt/1970/aug70/bbt. html

Style
    Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Octuple post? Seriously?