Style
    Tae Kwon Do
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by floydwebb View Post
    Talking Big talk...right. SO when I confront you head on with the truth online it is "big talk?" Telling the verifiable truth, with Federal Court transcripted proof is "controlling perception and "talking around and around?"

There are no conspiracies Chris. No one is gunning for you.
    I just took a moment to not allow you to continue with this line of Bullshit you are peddling online.

The truth I see is I have been wrongfully sued and went through an attempt from Aguiar III and Creeden III to charge me money for something they, per evidence presented in court to date, don't own. The verifiable truth is Creeden sold something and then had another person attempt to claim ownership over it in federal court.

The truth I see is that you came to me, to my office, with an offer to help me, that is, as long as I advanced your personal agenda regarding your teacher and whatever he told told you about Dante.

I have no idea what your truth is. But the truth is already out and it is glaringly apparent Chris.

After my holiday, if you want to meet fine by me. You are the one with the grievance. You want to meet just say when, in Chicago, same place we met the first time. In a public place, BACI's Cafe, where there are PLENTY of witnesses.

I will videotape this meeting, for reference as to what ACTUALLY happens and the ACTUAL conversation.
    There is a penchant for fabrication, invention and imagination when people write from the solitude of their computer.

Call me to make an appointment at my office phone, 312 233 2780. I will tape all of our conversations for further reference since I cannot trust you to accurately recount conversations with me. I will not accept calls from you on my cell phone.

Your conduct and behavior dictate I take this position, Chris. There will be no more communications with you on this forum.
    Ok Chris there it is. Cant get no plainer than that. He has given you a contact number and is attempting to set up a place and time.

Style
    Ji Do Kwan
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Talking Big talk...right. SO when I confront you head on with the truth online it is "big talk?" Telling the verifiable truth, with Federal Court transcripted proof is "controlling perception and "talking around and around?"

There are no conspiracies Chris. No one is gunning for you.
    I just took a moment to not allow you to continue with this line of Bullshit you are peddling online.

The truth I see is I have been wrongfully sued and went through an attempt from Aguiar III and Creeden III to charge me money for something they, per evidence presented in court to date, don't own. The verifiable truth is Creeden sold something and then had another person attempt to claim ownership over it in federal court.

The truth I see is that you came to me, to my office, with an offer to help me, that is, as long as I advanced your personal agenda regarding your teacher and whatever he told told you about Dante.

I have no idea what your truth is. But the truth is already out and it is glaringly apparent Chris.

After my holiday, if you want to meet fine by me. You are the one with the grievance. You want to meet just say when, in Chicago, same place we met the first time. In a public place, BACI's Cafe, where there are PLENTY of witnesses.

I will videotape this meeting, for reference as to what ACTUALLY happens and the ACTUAL conversation.
    There is a penchant for fabrication, invention and imagination when people write from the solitude of their computer.

Call me to make an appointment at my office phone, 312 233 2780. I will tape all of our conversations for further reference since I cannot trust you to accurately recount conversations with me. I will not accept calls from you on my cell phone.

Your conduct and behavior dictate I take this position, Chris. There will be no more communications with you on this forum.
    I don't care what you have, think or have to say Floyd, I ain't drinking that Koolaid.

I forgot more on Dante than you will EVER know.

You wanna talk ACTUAL? Tell your cronies to ACTUALLY come meet me, not sit in the car, type BS or call. Better yet, for the third freaking time tell me where to meet you "MAN-TO-MAN" or for me talking to you "MAN-TO-GIRL" .. sorry girls didn't mean be little you but Floyd is is probably your, the gossipy bitch you don't like.

You won't talk to me here because you know I will respond. I like the way you told Searing's story before he had a chance to do so. Again, controlling perception and keeping your sheep on board. They probably gave you money now see they gave it to a double dealer.

Let's talk another lie, the two other brothers in Oakbrook IL. You asked me if "did your instructor teach a school from his garage .. they asked." Then you promised me their contact info .. I only wanted to tell them that he passed on. Nothing more. Still waiting on that check Floyd. They knew him & you, LIAR freaking know it.

You can't address me here, you can't take the bad press. So you try to ruin my reputation, talk down to me & just are generally a prick. Well, you just got my undivided attention. Like Creeden every tim you f^&K up and it's like clock work .. you can read and hear about because I'm putting it up and on the net.

Oh and you are welcome for the demo at the book store which you were late to and left early from. I could see the jealousy in your eyes because you looked the fool because Louvel & I got more out of the Bertiaux interview than you did. You forget he was a green dragon, and read into this "they murdered one of OURS because they are cowarads with no honor." You probably have a patch I'm guessing.

You backstabbed me & insult dead men i.e. Keehan & Master G. A. Eaton.

That's probably the third time I said his name. How many years did it take before I told you? At least two. He told me to stay away from you but after about a year he said, "maybe you can keep him out of trouble." Lead a horse to water I guess .. I just didn't want to be the one. I was going to leave it to Creeden. But I can only take so much crap.

So let's talk lawsuit, here's what is going to happen. You'll probably win against Billy, he has other things to worry about. Then the copyrights you stole revert back to Creeden Jr. .. guess what the guy you have been cursing his son, well that's his power of attorney. They have all the originals, receipts & accounting records too. As I said before his Dad ran Keehan's businesses because Christa couldn't be trusted .. and he's a shrewd business man.

I might not ever get a chance to sue .. just my opinion.

So runaway from Bullshido like the ACTUAL guys did to John. No **** you got an interview with them "birds of a feather" or "big deal they don;t know sh**" just like Christa's kid you CLAIM to have. He was what? 2 when all this happened?

So runaway take your court transcript & YOUR lies... I mean *cough*truth*cough* and go play a game of "hide and go f*** yourself"

It's against my grain to enjoy somebody else suffering & my faith (which you crapped on). But I am saved, I'll get over it & it couldn't happen to a better filmless maker.

Sincerely,
    Master C. C. Pieschala

P.S. Hey cyber ninja none of you have rung my bell or door bell yet I guess from now on if you want a good time call "773-000-0000" .. :5squeeze:

Style
    Ji Do Kwan
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Floyd I would like to know what happened between you and Chris.

To quote you from your blog

Chris has been acting as a consultant for the film. He has been around awhile and has helped me to fill in some blanks and dead ends. He has led me to some interesting sources and helped me establish some leads to Dante's possible training in California and presence in the Bay Area, and possibly Seattle in the early 1960s.

Now you claim he was of no use to your investigation So for all of us watching this can you clarify what transpired?

Style
    none
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by No I'm the guy View Post

Chris has been acting as a consultant for the film. He has been around awhile and has helped me to fill in some blanks and dead ends. He has led me to some interesting sources and helped me establish some leads to Dante's possible training in California and presence in the Bay Area, and possibly Seattle in the early 1960s.

Now you claim he was of no use to your investigation So for all of us watching this can you clarify what transpired?
    Nothing happened really. Chris wanted to help bring the court case to an end and that is commendable. But there was no way for him to do that once the court and lawyers are engaged. He has no connection to the case and is not a lawyer. I asked him to refrain from discussing my court case online or trying to create any dialogue between Creeden III and myself as they are not part of the case, and is actually an instigator of the case.

I did not want any perception by the court who is definitely watching this board, that anything Chris said was on my behalf. If they sincerely wanted to bring the case to an end, they should do it through the lawyers.
    Chris was offended by that. That is it pure and simple.

His agenda became apparent with the occult connections. He want to prove his teachers fears and stories about Dante. He want to show that his teacher left Dante for some nefarious occult deeds and acts. Nothing concrete, just cutting and pasteing from manifestoes of the occult groups Dante was supposed to be part of.

For the film I do not think it that important outside the things his spiritual teacher, Micheal Bertiaux said, like his quotes about the ideas of "transformation" in the changing of his name from John Keehan to Counte Dante.

He is mistaken in thinking his teacher is the only one teaching out of a garage. The guys in Oak Park found their instructor alive, he was a former student of Doug Dwyer, not John Keehan's as he said. They work out periodically with Dwyer these days.

People come to me with information and I have to vette that information. They are angered when I cannot use unverfiable data. Theyhave been tols all their lives it is true. They I investigate, get documentaion that contradicts that info and they tell me that is just"the official story" not the "real" story.

There you have it.

There is a big comic surprise coming in mid September. My lips are sealed but something really funny and intense is abut to happen regarding the film. i figure since we are in comedy sectionwe might as well have some fun.

Ok Who had the best barbecue today???? Chicago still rules in the smoking department. But I had grilled black bean burgers today. Wonderful.

Style
    Ji Do Kwan
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by No I'm the guy View Post

Five words.

He showed his true colors

What do you know? Master of perception posted first. Floyd you are already beat because I had long enough to study you and you are very predictable.

You amuse me like a cat playing with a dying mouse.

He can't have me agreeing with ANY thing good about Fall River.
    I went from consultant check his blog to crazy, conspiracy theorist who knows nothing.

I can only conclude it's his agenda set by those that invested in him not to make a documentary .. but to rewrite history.

He has to divide and conquer .. he HAS to keep me and Creeden at each other. But unlike the dipsh** cyber ninjas he called me. A guy I until recently I never met. His Dad's stories and memories names places et cetera at least in a LEGAL definition IS PROOF.

.. but it really doesn't matter .. it's his own words and actions that did him in just ask Creeden Jr. just get permission from those who know it to give you his number.

So Floyd you think you're older and wiser, well you never did learn "Cheaters never win. Winners never Cheat." Loser.

Creeden isn't Bill Shakes spear by any man's measure. But at least he tries to tell the truth as best he can. He just forgets, he was too close to it whereas the audience was not. Just like Floyd was not a martial artist, so is ignorant of that audience.

In his benefit, he probably never asked if they knew my instructor. Must have been sand which time. I offered my 5 inch thick student notebook to him .. pictures, personal notes & verbatim quotes from my instructor. He didn't bother to look. But he took advantage. The free info, a free fundraiser .. anything he could. Then bashes me publicly when I don't do as he tells me. I can repost those emails demanding my silence "you want attention now you're going to get it." I can put up our chat logs.

What he missed is he really was talking to a Martial Artist and the heir of a tough one who found Christ & happened to be a first generation student & at one time friend. As I stated the "blue room" was John's den at his apartment. He didn't just know John he "got to know John". Dwyer didn't his wife said "no". BUT Floyd knows that we joked about it, I just knew it first.

Does Dwyer know you trash talked him? I can post it. See Mr. Pompous Fancy pants thinks he is the the sole judge of truth.

I didn't give him much, at first I was establishing trust. However he kept failing the tests faster than I could set them up. About page 175 of this thread and given his mouth and actions .. just could couldn't take it .. the smell of cow dung came through the monitor. So I started out as a gentleman. Then things outside of what gets posted happened and he flat pissed me off.

I don't want anything from Floyd except distance measured in light years. But as predicted he talking crap about me AGAIN. Spar much FLoyd .. dont think so .. you telegraph BAD.

Our regular viewers can look back and see how my tone and attitude changed. Well now you know why ..

I plan to get diarrhea of the mouth now. He is forcing my hand just like this very post.

Floyd the only conspiracies are in that oversized ego filled lump of skin you call a head. Don't do away mad .. just go away .. just having to hear about this crap day in and day out is as classy as farting in church. Ugh, who Floyded!

Sincerely,
    Master C. C. Pieschala

Style
    Ji Do Kwan
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nothing happened really. Chris wanted to help bring the court case to an end and that is commendable. But there was no way for him to do that once the court and lawyers are engaged. He has no connection to the case and is not a lawyer. I asked him to refrain from discussing my court case online or trying to create any dialogue between Creeden III and myself as they are not part of the case, and is actually an instigator of the case.

I did not want any perception by the court who is definitely watching this board, that anything Chris said was on my behalf. If they sincerely wanted to bring the case to an end, they should do it through the lawyers.
    Chris was offended by that. That is it pure and simple.

His agenda became apparent with the occult connections. He want to prove his teachers fears and stories about Dante. He want to show that his teacher left Dante for some nefarious occult deeds and acts. Nothing concrete, just cutting and pasteing from manifestoes of the occult groups Dante was supposed to be part of.

For the film I do not think it that important outside the things his spiritual teacher, Micheal Bertiaux said, like his quotes about the ideas of "transformation" in the changing of his name from John Keehan to Counte Dante.

He is mistaken in thinking his teacher is the only one teaching out of a garage. The guys in Oak Park found their instructor alive, he was a former student of Doug Dwyer, not John Keehan's as he said. They work out periodically with Dwyer these days.

People come to me with information and I have to vette that information. They are angered when I cannot use unverfiable data. Theyhave been tols all their lives it is true. They I investigate, get documentaion that contradicts that info and they tell me that is just"the official story" not the "real" story.

There you have it.

There is a big comic surprise coming in mid September. My lips are sealed but something really funny and intense is abut to happen regarding the film. i figure since we are in comedy sectionwe might as well have some fun.

Ok Who had the best barbecue today???? Chicago still rules in the smoking department. But I had grilled black bean burgers today. Wonderful.
    Same Method of Operation .. take the high road .. say nothing .. change subject. I guess because you can't argue with truth ..

Floyd I thought you weren't going to address me here? Yet you are .. another empty statement.
    Last edited by ma_guy; 7/04/2009 9:04pm at .

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hot dogs hamburgers for the kids.... Korean Short ribs for those in the know! Trader Joes has great Bul Go gi stuff, Korean Short ribs, etc... Its all good.

Style
    karate
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    BBQ pork steaks, hamburgers, bratwurst and hot dogs. Also grilled corn on the cobb. We set off a bunch of fireworks and my grandchildren loved it.

Mike S

Style
    Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by marcusdbrutus View Post

Did you call this trainwreck a thread? Here is a great analogy to describe the process goin on here.... A booger is caught on a stick and it just hangs on by a bit and everybody throws **** at it to make it hit the ground so you have a **** fight going on... meanwhile the booger remains firmly entrenched.... thats what this thread is and I love it!

Floyd does have a problem indeed its called the liberal use of meat substitutes... Jawney and mattey and timmey? different problems...

I gots footage of Dante see?