--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

fALL rIVERS cARL dREW, fALL rIVER OWN mARC lULLY

http://www.francesfarmersrevenge.com...llers/drew.htm

A Massachusetts pimp and self-styled Satanist, Drew used the trappings of his twisted religion to keep prostitutes in line, compelling their participation in cult rituals and threatening savage violence if they tried to reject his "protection." At his murder trial, in March 1981, several witnesses described Drew's role in a series of ritual gatherings held between October 1979 and February 1980. Declaring himself to be Satan, Drew would reportedly chant and pray in "a different language," leading his flock through the grisly steps of human sacrifice on at least two occasions.

The first victim was Donna Levesque, of Fall River, her mutilated body discovered on October 13, 1979. Witnesses to that ritual murder included prostitutes Karen Marsden, 20, and Robin Murphy, 18. While Murphy was able to tolerate the sadistic violence gradually moving from the role of an observer to that of a participant, Marsden was repulsed and sought to break away from Drew's control. On February 8, 1980, she was sacrificed at a cult gathering outside Westport, tortured by having her hair and fingernails ripped out, beaten over the head with stones before Drew manually snapped her neck. Unsatisfied, the pimp persuaded Robin Murphy to slash Marsden's throat, after which he removed her head and the cultists kicked it around like a football. Marsden's fingers were lopped off in an effort to steal her rings, and Drew finished by raping the headless corpse, carving an "X" on the chest and smearing Marsden's blood on Murphy's forehead.

Fragments of Marsden's skull and scraps of her clothing were found in the woods on April 13, 1980. No other trace of her body has surfaced, but authorities identified the meager remains by comparing bone fragments with skull X-rays taken in 1978, when the victim was treated for a sinus ailment. By that time, Robin Murphy had already cracked under the strain of concealing two murders, and she fingered Carl Drew as the killer. Pleading guilty to her role in the Marsden sacrifice, Murphy accepted a life sentence and agreed to testify for the state, against Drew.

The 26-year-old Satanist's trial opened on March 2, 1981, and he was indicted for Donna Levesque's murder the following day. In the meantime, his name had also been mentioned in court proceedings against 43-year-old Andre Maltais, convicted of murdering prostitute Barbara Raposa, 19, in November 1979, and Drew was suspected, but never tried for a second Fall River slaying. Convicted of the Marsden slaying on March 13, Drew was sentenced to life imprisonment. In 1982, his conviction for assaulting another prostitute with a deadly weapon added ten years to his existing prison sentence.

Style
    running scared
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lob Sing View Post
    Really and you post like Floyd Webb right down to your little pronuciations. Im the guy, joey chicago....amongst others....YOUR NOT FOOLING NO ONE EITHER...HAHAHAHAHAH:knob:
    Pronunciations are the way words SOUND when people SPEAK them. It must be your pronunciation as you move your lips to read what is written. Just be quiet and go away already.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BoonDog View Post
    Pronunciations are the way words SOUND when people SPEAK them. It must be your pronunciation as you move your lips to read what is written. Just be quiet and go away already.
    When you read someone post. you dont move your lips when you read... I do it all the time when stupid people like you post, and then I laugh at your stupidity....:ingun:

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    When you read someone post. you dont move your lips when you read... I do it all the time when stupid people like you post, and then I laugh at your stupidity....:ingun:
    did you take Chris to Swanson's?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

International bdfs padding their memberships

This John Patricios site

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/countdante/

http://pub40.bravenet.com/forum/stat...87486&cmd=show

I have some info I want to share so take it for what it is worth. Apparently there has been a falling out of sorts with some in the BDFSI or BDFS what ever they are calling themselves.

People have been leaving the bdfs or having their names removed from the membership page due to the fact that Day, Ashida Kim and others have added peoples names to the page without their knowledge or consent.

Apparently Day is just handing out rank to get members as well. There is an attempt to make things appear bigger than they seem. I have been told there were at least half dozen people whose names were added without thier knowledge a few current members who have been promoted to entice them to join.
    I have noticed that barron's name isnt on the members page. It has been gone for at least a couple of months now.

I am told that Day and Kim used Barron to host a seminar with some kajukenbo guy earlier this year and ran out on the seminar without paying. promising to pay at the next seminar and then not showing up to any more to the other seminars.

I am assuming Day and Kim dicked Baron like Credon did and that is why he isnt saying anything as far as Day and Kim or anything pertaining to the BDFS.

Apparently Day keeps adding names to the members list. I have noticed the membership list get smaller and then get bigger over the past month. Can anyone confirm this?

I think fallriver has Day to worry about and not Baron who they have kept bringing up.

I am pretty sure this isnt the way to build an organization. It appears to me that Day and Kim are trying to link themselves to actual martial artists to make them seem like they are more legit.
    Lawrence Day what do you want this guy ran out on Konsevic Keean and Felkoff the night of the dojo war...

Then Floyd Webb said that Lawrence Day was outside of the Green Dragon Dojo.....Ashida Kim and Barron Shepperd and Lawrence Day are weasels and it was just proven by one of them....

FAKES FRAUDS AND LOSERS... SAY WHAT YOU WANT ABOUT FALL RIVER AT LEAST THEIR THE REAL GUYS ......

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://www.blackdragon.co.za/homepage/126/home/
    http://www.blackdragon.co.za/content.../grandmasters/
    http://www.blackdragon.co.za/content...h_africa_only/

From the International BDFS their affiliates were taken down AAAWWWW the poor BDFS, thats what fakes get.... your movie s credability is dwindling Mr Webb

Style
    Ji Do Kwan
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by floydwebb View Post
    Another 60s icon passes and I am passed a rumor that Dante may have trained one of the Motown choreographers who lived on the Southside who rehearsed their dancing and they put moves into their routines just like Elvis did. RIP MJ and Dante...
    Excuse me while I vomit :new_321:

Style
    Ji Do Kwan
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Im the Guy View Post
    Why is that you and Creedon have not only the same spelling errors but you end with "hahahahah" the same way as well. By the way I see that all the people who post on your blog all seem to have the same spelling problems and all make lame excuses about thier spelling.

Sing Lob, you guys aint fooling no one. It is obvious that you are posting on your own blog under a miriad of aliases just like you have done here.

But go ahead argue amongst yourself.
    Really you must read his blog a lot.
    Probably a good idea it's the closest you're going to get to the truth Barron, Radford, Nameless Coward or whoever you are. Floyd's movie won't be worth a "funny cnote in vegas" as they say. You should keep reading.

Dsimon,
    Yeah, I went there .. got to talk to Creeden Jr and some others. See some interesting things on Dante. This is a point where I do absolutely agree with Floyd.

"I'd have to see it to believe it."

As you already know, my instructor already knew those guys plus I've talked to them a few times. So, I was treated well and shown. The conditions were I don't pass along anything to Floyd, screw up the court case, take pictures but they were fine with my bringing my notebook. So I made notes jotted down certificate numbers, signatures & personal notes that kind of thing.

I have to admit it's a fast and busy small town. I also finally got to meet Creeden the 3rd. Like I told you nice guy once you get to know him, his wife talks a lot. But then again so does mine :toothy9:

Other than that this topic really didn't come up much. It's really just John's history and that's about it.

Oh, I think it was you that mentioned "Riley Hawkins" correct me if I'm wrong.

I was going through my instructor's stuff magazines student records et cetera .. I found an old one from the 60's on him. Holler if you are interested, I have so much of this stuff that eBay is starting to look good because I'm tired of finding places to store it.

Breaks my heart to have that much out of print history all in one spot. But the economy blows and you can't eat them .. LOL

Cheers!

Style
    Tae Kwon Do
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This John Patricios site

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/countdante/

http://pub40.bravenet.com/forum/stat...87486&cmd=show

Lawrence Day what do you want this guy ran out on Konsevic Keean and Felkoff the night of the dojo war...

Then Floyd Webb said that Lawrence Day was outside of the Green Dragon Dojo.....Ashida Kim and Barron Shepperd and Lawrence Day are weasels and it was just proven by one of them....

FAKES FRAUDS AND LOSERS... SAY WHAT YOU WANT ABOUT FALL RIVER AT LEAST THEIR THE REAL GUYS ......
    You lack serious reading comprehension skills. What I got out of it was a couple of people screwed Sheperd over just like you did. I mean did any one else read it that way?

If Floyd is indeed a serious documentary film maker he takes these things into account. I am sure others including you as well have exaggerated their claims. So it appears to me if the above statement you posted is true, you are in the same boat with Day. I am sure Floyd has interviews with people who did not pan out for whatever reason such as Fallriver's.

But you will say anything.:qshatter:
    Last edited by Im the Guy; 7/01/2009 1:43pm at .

Style
    Tae Kwon Do
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://www.blackdragon.co.za/homepage/126/home/
    http://www.blackdragon.co.za/content.../grandmasters/
    http://www.blackdragon.co.za/content...h_africa_only/

From the International BDFS their affiliates were taken down AAAWWWW the poor BDFS, thats what fakes get.... your movie s credability is dwindling Mr Webb
    WTF? their affiliates were not taken down. Your inconsistency is so bad you must be inbred or something. There is an affiliates page on the links you provided. You just click on the tab that says AFFILIATES. If for some reason you cant spell you can copy and paste the word I have provided in capitol letters and look for the one that looks just like it.