232626 Bullies, 3901 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 2,191 to 2,200 of 6778
Page 220 of 678 FirstFirst ... 120170210216217218219220 221222223224230270320 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/20/2009 2:10am

Style: BDFS

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsimon3387 View Post
    http://avengersdantai.net/images/HanshiHawkinsBruceLeeChuckNorris.gif

I don't know but if you think I am going to look for that pic now....hey watrs that above? Is it a plane? a Bullet?

haha Enjoy.
    Nice pic. What year?
    Last edited by johnpatricio; 5/20/2009 2:13am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/20/2009 3:51am

Style: none

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    bruce lee in a dashiki?? how cool was this guy?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/20/2009 8:33am

Style: Ji Do Kwan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsimon3387 View Post
    Ok seriously Chris and Floyd and anyone else with an interest... That pic is touted out a lot but there is something very amusing about the picture... I should say that I know... am about 75% sure that Riley genuinely liked Bruce and Chuck. I do know that my teacher really liked Lee's intensity in fighting, and lot of the avengers liked Chuck's reverse punch sweep combo.... They did know each other because Riley was a martial artists martial artist.

Ok so why does Riley look so pissed in that pic? Seriously I know that look from my teacher... My teacher (sensei Ben) only really gave me, and me exclusively that look one time... it was after I beat up a coke machine. Long story and what followed was another beating that did not involve the machine ouch I think he gave me a concussion actually! but that is the Avengers "I am going to kill somoene" look. Again I don't know why, maybe something happened at the tournament, i think this was taken at the nationals? I guess the irony is that Riley who raised up lots of stone cold killers (Google Arnold mitchell for one of the best fighters you never heard of) was one of the sweetest most unassuming guys one could hope to meet. But from my teacher's generation? Not people to **** with. Arnold was the kind of guy, well the joke was one kung fu guy became famous because he lasted a few minutes with Arnold and that was a testiment to his ability... lasted, didn't do anything but survived.

I was my teacher's highest ranked student and Riley always kept an eye on me at tourneys and such. He gave me many compliments when in fact I would inevitably win my fight but get disqualified for grabbing the gi. But he always told my sensei that I was aggressive and that my karate was strong (that was penultimate coming from Riley!) I have actually heard Jawney use that expression on occassion...HUm? Chris Floyd that is an interesting coincidance! I only heard that expression from Jawney and from my teacher describing Riley observing. Anyhow I could tell Riley meant it and I always felt the need to fight really hard for him... and because I was the only white boy in our club and I knew the amount of work all the truly tough guys I trained with had to put in to make sure I got the toughening I needed.

Its funny because I became the president of the martial arts club in college and I tell you... my guys would all finish first second and third in tourneys and have to fight each other except me... I was disqualified usually. :profe: I guess they never held it against me because I did train them, they won and I would kick them around the dojo when we had class haha. I just could not get in nice and close to do my atemi waza without grabbing something to pull in. like a gi, an ear, a head, an arm... Its probably a good thing nobody had morning wood and attacked me if you catch my drift.
    I had keys to the school at 7th Gup; I thought it was he liked me; but he said. "No because then at least I know where you are .. " So much for raw talent I guess.

I catch your drift. Very loudly .. hmm. I wish I could type what I want to type but since nobody believes ANYTHING anyway. Give me a call some time. If you're interested in a John Keehan Oakland California story.

Believe it or not Floyd, I finally got that one nailed down! I was close .. off by one state. But that's where his movie "Insane Adventures with Count Dante" started. that I can say without a doubt "Fall River was not there".

Ya know, I think more than anything I just want to keep some memories for myself and only share with those I like. Usually people those who demand proof are unworthy of it.

My instructor like the rest of them, wanted to write a book. But being an egotistical self centered bastard (Keehan said all martial arts are, get used to it) his book had to be better than any book ever written before. I remember this like it was yesterday.

Me, "Well how about a 1/2 biography 1/2 instructional. Then people would know the story behings on the techniques and that they work."

Him, "I thought about a biography. Nobody would buy it; nobody would believe it."

Good post!

Sincerely,
    Master C.C. Pieschala
    Last edited by ma_guy; 5/20/2009 8:36am at .

Posted On:
    5/20/2009 9:14am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I guess the irony is that Riley who raised up lots of stone cold killers
    Watch it dont say that Floyd might throw you in jail.

when in fact I would inevitably win my fight but get disqualified for grabbing the gi
    Yes most school back then were point fighters, and there were some schools who put out street fighters. You take someone who isnt afraid to get hit. Thats the guy who gonna be a good fighter.

I was aggressive and that my karate was strong
    OOOOhhhh you know what that means.

I have actually heard Jawney use that expression on occassion.
    So what does that mean, Darrel.

I could tell Riley meant it and I always felt the need to fight really hard for him... and because I was the only white boy in our club and I knew the amount of work all the truly tough guys I trained with had to put in to make sure I got the toughening I needed.
    And thats why you Karate is strong.

http://blip.tv/play/Af_VSoz4Yw

This is the crux of the matter, y'all.
    A no theirs alot going on. Sit back floyd enjoy the ride.

Thanks Floyd!I'll definitely pass the information along. I will also find out for Ashida Kim how big of a fan base he has at the store. I'm pretty tight with Louvel, maybe he'll want to sell some of Mr. Kim's works.
    How fuckin Barron Shepperd is that.

Should Mr. Kim ever choose to come to Chicago for a speaking engagement or seminar, I will ask if he can use the space at the store (it would be free). I see no issues with this; Louvel was a Green Dragon in his youth, ironically.
    It seems to me that Pieschala is a crafty cat. everyone burning the candle at both ends. Is this how Dante lived like this everyone feasting on his scraps, 40 years later.

So there we are. Chris, you asked me to contact Ashida Kim. Chris is the one who requested the materials for Louvel.
    Thank You Mr webb for clarifing that.:5squeeze: Chris what do you have to say about that. Are you playing Creeden to follow your bullshit. Webb you have a cast of crafty character around you.

Posted On:
    5/20/2009 9:43am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by johnpatricio View Post
    Nice pic. What year?
    I think it was 68 the washington DC nationals

Posted On:
    5/20/2009 2:35pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Floyd why do you hate Creeden so much, if he such a liar. Why do you sweat him so much. Does the truth hurt.

https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?bl...06278008331313

Proof of what? One again you make a fool of yourself. You dare to beg for private emails then publish them to shore up your fraudulent arguments. Here. Publish this one as well.
    Proof that you talk to him you set him up to be the Grand Master of the BDFS. yopu lied to Creeden about Barron Shepperd.

I dont think creeden is a fool, I believe you are the fool and your gonna pay for it.

He dares, what Floyd public emails people are jumping off your ship and they know your sinking. you have no integrity. Piechala gave them to him. That should show you what he thinks of you Floyd.

Creeden think your all in cahoots, but he must feel sorry for you Floyd look at the people around you ready to strike and **** you over.

I've heard you think all your problems are Creeden, show some proof of that. the FOOKMI think didnt pan out. so who looks like an asshole. Floyd show some proof:evil4:. if hes the anti-christ like you say prove it. SHOW SOME PROOF.

How come I never seen that?
    BECAUSE YOU DONT MATTER FLOYD.

I have the entire thread. Do you want it?
    Post it, but you dont have the balls Jaco student. From what i hear they like threatening little girls, and thats a fact. So go call john cole I bet you didnt tell him that.....

Usually people those who demand proof are unworthy of it.
    THIS PERTAINS TO YOU FLOYD.pIESCHALA GOT YOU AN INTERVIE WITH KIKI KAMURA, WHICH YOU DIDNT FOLLOW THREW ON. YOU SUCK BUT YOUR MOVIE WILL MAKE GREAT MARTIAL ARTS COMMERCIALS.

IN A WEEK OR SO I WILL BE SELLING ASHIDA KIM BLACK BELTS FOR 5 BUCKS. SIGNED BY ASHIDA KIM AND BARRON SHEPPERD.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/20/2009 4:03pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I dont think creeden is a fool
    Anyone who talks about themselves in 3rd person IS a fool.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/20/2009 4:23pm

Style: Ji Do Kwan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lob Sing View Post
    Floyd why do you hate Creeden so much, if he such a liar. Why do you sweat him so much. Does the truth hurt.

https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?bl...06278008331313

Proof that you talk to him you set him up to be the Grand Master of the BDFS. yopu lied to Creeden about Barron Shepperd.

I dont think creeden is a fool, I believe you are the fool and your gonna pay for it.

He dares, what Floyd public emails people are jumping off your ship and they know your sinking. you have no integrity. Piechala gave them to him. That should show you what he thinks of you Floyd.

Creeden think your all in cahoots, but he must feel sorry for you Floyd look at the people around you ready to strike and **** you over.

I've heard you think all your problems are Creeden, show some proof of that. the FOOKMI think didnt pan out. so who looks like an asshole. Floyd show some proof:evil4:. if hes the anti-christ like you say prove it. SHOW SOME PROOF.

BECAUSE YOU DONT MATTER FLOYD.

Post it, but you dont have the balls Jaco student. From what i hear they like threatening little girls, and thats a fact. So go call john cole I bet you didnt tell him that.....

THIS PERTAINS TO YOU FLOYD.pIESCHALA GOT YOU AN INTERVIE WITH KIKI KAMURA, WHICH YOU DIDNT FOLLOW THREW ON. YOU SUCK BUT YOUR MOVIE WILL MAKE GREAT MARTIAL ARTS COMMERCIALS.

IN A WEEK OR SO I WILL BE SELLING ASHIDA KIM BLACK BELTS FOR 5 BUCKS. SIGNED BY ASHIDA KIM AND BARRON SHEPPERD.
    Kick me, it's my fault!

1. I was nice to Ashida in some emails (and was respectful Whoa!) to help Floyd so we could do a fundraiser by getting some books.
    2. I was nice to Floyd once by mentioning how to get a hold of Taky Kimura .. Looking at the seattle side which I finally figured out on my own.
    3. I never knowingly lied on the topic .. laid a few traps which get sprung faster than I can come up with them.
    4. I never knew anybody in Fall River now I've talked to Billy the 3rd, Creeden the 3rd, John Cole & John Jr. (quite often) I even got to to talk to Barb Kemp right here in Chicago.
    5. I also got to talk to D. Simon I never would have know of him or had the chance before; I like the guy.
    6. I am totally ignorant of any business transactions with Fall River nor have I followed the court case. Ashida Kim and Fall River have been duking it out as long as I can remember
    7. I never posted on Stupido until about page 175 or so ... not really my thing but it's sorta fun ... well entertaining.

Actually I find all of this flattering, I never even knew John Keehan my Instructor did.

I still have a few issues to work out ... some may get ugly. Either way the ride hasn't been dull.

One thing I have learned is John Keehan was ahead of his time; love him or hate him. He kept you talking about him which is free advertising and good business. Pretty cool when you can teach from the grave IMHO.

Ok fire away! Or I start insulting people. Mentioning broken specific promises. Noting who hasn't talked to me and their modivations. Pointing out links to Ashida Kim Videos linked to names posting (Where'd I'm the guy go? ) Or the absolute WORST MOST HEINOUS THING; give my title and say "Christian". There, now you can go back to insulting my spirituality or was that sexuality? I know somebody was calling around about that one .. I'm sure I missed stuff in there somewhere. Wait I did .. I insulted the handicapped! I'm sure people will point out the other evil things I've done if I'm luck they'll ad lib a few.

Nobody knows what may pop into my blue tooth crazed mind .. glad I took that double A battery. Floyd wantedme commited before he went on to disrespect a student from our organization ... Ooops ! Sorry, I can say it can you Floyd?

It amazes me how tough people are behind the keyboard, smug yet never do anything wrong.

Keep hitting it makes for good reading and public record so I get a chance to hit back when the timing is right.

Sincerely,
    Master C. C. Pieschala

P.S. I put this in nice one lines so people who have never talked me can take things out of context, misquote me & call me an :5censored easily. Especially for you last page readers ...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/20/2009 5:24pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I really just don't understand where this seemingly sudden disdain for Floyd has come from. Evidently you were friends not long ago, then you talk to Cretin the turd and things go downhill. What the hell happened?

BTW, thanks again for changing those batteries. It's made a world of difference. I thought someone dropped some shrooms in your spaghetti or something, lol.

I have a blue-tooth keyboard also, but I use rechargeable batteries so am able to always have steady replacements.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/20/2009 5:35pm

Style: none

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally Posted by Lob Sing

It takes energy to hate. Creeden and his dual personality Lob Singed are not worth that kind of energy. They rate more like a lukewarm loathing.