Page 21 of 678 FirstFirst ... 111718192021 222324253171121521 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    4/11/2008 11:00pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by KAR1234
    What's sad john is this is a thread about William sueing Ashida and Webb, and everyone is off topic.:new_shock
    Ken is your karate strong?

Ok to be totally serious for a moment: the truth is that Creedon is not hurt by my humor. Like the people on the board he understands I am being good natured. Ask him. I actually correspond occasionally by email with him. He understands that I support Floyd and that I don't agree when he talks about your brother and says some of the other things he does on occasion, but I also get the feeling that:

1) His father is a trustworthy regarding this issue and might figure into this situation in a constructive way.... Creedon senior also like myself has penned a few pieces. So trust me when I say that when you have produced material your ideas of copyright and ownership change to some extent. The irony here and it is a big irony!! is that while Creedon senior has actually PRODUCED material and would have a right to question the use of materials... Billy has to my knowledge produced nothing but a rehash of material that was part of the Black Dragon's system to begin with.

Billy that is not meant to sound disrespectful but it is ironic and it bears mentioning because if creedon senior thinks in any way like I do I suspect this irony has not escaped him.

2) Billy is not being reasonable and manipulates Creedon.... Just my opinion. But the case scenerio seems to be bearing this out.

If Creedon actually felt insulted by something I said I would give him the same courtesy I do everyone I would apologize and knock it off.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/11/2008 11:11pm

Style: pentjak silat/ kali

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    no point speculating whether f-r will have to "come up with some cash" or not (i kind of have the feeling they don't have too much cash in the first place). really, in the end it's just a shame that instead of working with floyd and actually being a positive influence on his film, they decided to act like 12 year olds. their logic was no more sophisticated than "wanna see what i have in my magic bag!? well, it'll cost you $10,000." when floyd was like "eh, no i'll pass" then the laughable lawsuit ensued, which may very well come back to bite certain individuals in the ass.

reminds me of something like "hey baby- even though i'm on foot today, back at my mansion i've got a COOOOL hot- rod, wanna go on a date?" and the girl is like "ummmm, no creepy dude, i'm not interested." and mr. insecurity's response is....

"WELL **** YOU BITCH!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!! NOW I'M GOING TO RUIN YOUR LIFE!!!!!"

(and then start the ridiculous slander campaign via blogspot)

creeden and aguiar (sigh.....) have the peter pan syndrome big time it seems.

oh- and jawney- when you say 1, 2 or maybe 20,000 times how you can prove you've got the "real" story with your whole "see, we have dante's journal here see, and see, i've training in martial arts my whole life see, that's me on the left, and see, here's me on a super secret mission in panama see" shtick, you might want to try the following suggestions:

1- post an actual SCAN OF AN ACTUAL JOURNAL ENTRY instead of just a photo of some blank binders with plastic sleeves where you can't read anything. what the **** does THAT prove? um, let me answer ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!!!

2- post a photo of you as a tyke with john keehan playing "oopsie daisy" with you, showing you pinon 1, or at the very least, a pic of john keehan with your father. i've got plenty of pics of me as a young chaos in my gi w/ kenpo patches, but that hardly "proves" that i worked out with ed parker, as i have no "chaos and ed parker working out" pics to "prove" anything. see how it works jawney? it's not that hard dude....

3- post a very clear pic of you decked out in military fatigues on one of your secret missions. this pic will have to show your face clearly enough to discern that it's you. if i were a real prick i'd demand documents proving your military experiences, but i won't even be that hard. just post some pics where we can see your face. that "this is me in panama" crap was a joke. that could have been anybody with that rifle obscuring their face. gimme a lil sumthin sumthin.

OTHERWISE

you're in no position calling anybody "fake".

:)

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/12/2008 5:28am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: n/a

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsimon3387
    Ken is your karate strong?

Ok to be totally serious for a moment: the truth is that Creedon is not hurt by my humor. Like the people on the board he understands I am being good natured. Ask him. I actually correspond occasionally by email with him. He understands that I support Floyd and that I don't agree when he talks about your brother and says some of the other things he does on occasion, but I also get the feeling that:

1) His father is a trustworthy regarding this issue and might figure into this situation in a constructive way.... Creedon senior also like myself has penned a few pieces. So trust me when I say that when you have produced material your ideas of copyright and ownership change to some extent. The irony here and it is a big irony!! is that while Creedon senior has actually PRODUCED material and would have a right to question the use of materials... Billy has to my knowledge produced nothing but a rehash of material that was part of the Black Dragon's system to begin with.

Billy that is not meant to sound disrespectful but it is ironic and it bears mentioning because if creedon senior thinks in any way like I do I suspect this irony has not escaped him.

2) Billy is not being reasonable and manipulates Creedon.... Just my opinion. But the case scenerio seems to be bearing this out.

If Creedon actually felt insulted by something I said I would give him the same courtesy I do everyone I would apologize and knock it off.

Look I wasn't saying anything about joking on someone.I mean if you say mean things about someone then you should get it right back.

What I was saying is some people are saying that there not going to mention the Fall River people. I stated how can you not in this thread.

Ken Patricio

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/12/2008 7:10am

Style: none

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

So let's dissect the case

It is easy not to mention Fall River in this thread.

The thread is about the court case. So let's dissect the case and examine key points discussed by the judge in his brief statements. No individual's antics or personalities beyond that as far as I an concerned.

So explain this to me Ken or anyone , what have we learned about the concept of fair use and why it is an essential part of copyright law?

Why is copyright abuse(if you ACTUALLY have one) as bad a crime as infringement. Where does free speech fit into all of it.

No attitude here. Just a question. Have we all read the court docs? Maybe the conversation should now switch to the basic ideas of he lawsuit itself.

Looking at the attachments. Where is the validity, in their minds, of their documents related to the issue of copyright itself? Why would the judge say in open court, that his intepretation of my use of all the items in my trailer meets all of the conditions of fair use?

But let's take it one step further, they have not shown one document that gives them even legal right to the 1968 book. Why would Christa Konrath Dante not use a lawyer to transfer the rights instead of a blank sheet of paper and not Cherry Productions stationery? Let's go to the court record.

All that could be said has been said. The record is out there now. Personlities no longer need discussing outside their realtionship to these documents involved in the case.
    Last edited by floydwebb; 4/12/2008 7:52am at . Reason: clarity

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/13/2008 6:11am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: n/a

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by floydwebb
    It is easy not to mention Fall River in this thread.

The thread is about the court case. So let's dissect the case and examine key points discussed by the judge in his brief statements. No individual's antics or personalities beyond that as far as I an concerned.

So explain this to me Ken or anyone , what have we learned about the concept of fair use and why it is an essential part of copyright law?

Why is copyright abuse(if you ACTUALLY have one) as bad a crime as infringement. Where does free speech fit into all of it.

No attitude here. Just a question. Have we all read the court docs? Maybe the conversation should now switch to the basic ideas of he lawsuit itself.

Looking at the attachments. Where is the validity, in their minds, of their documents related to the issue of copyright itself? Why would the judge say in open court, that his intepretation of my use of all the items in my trailer meets all of the conditions of fair use?

But let's take it one step further, they have not shown one document that gives them even legal right to the 1968 book. Why would Christa Konrath Dante not use a lawyer to transfer the rights instead of a blank sheet of paper and not Cherry Productions stationery? Let's go to the court record.

All that could be said has been said. The record is out there now. Personlities no longer need discussing outside their realtionship to these documents involved in the case.

All I said is that this thread is about the case. If you wish to talk about another topic then by all means make a new thread on no bs.You stated on this thread that you will not talk about the Fall River people,but that is what this thread is about you and him.
    Whatever you want to talk about on other blogs,by all means but this thread is for facts that invole you and Fall River.
    Ken Patricio:new_smile

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/13/2008 8:57am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by KAR1234
    All I said is that this thread is about the case. If you wish to talk about another topic then by all means make a new thread on no bs.You stated on this thread that you will not talk about the Fall River people,but that is what this thread is about you and him.
    Whatever you want to talk about on other blogs,by all means but this thread is for facts that invole you and Fall River.
    Ken Patricio:new_smile
    Dude, most respectfully, The Case is the relevant issue here. You are free to talk about Fall River all you like, if that is what you wish. As far as I am concerned this is about the court case. I will limit my discussion and comments to the actual case itself.

So feel free to express your feelings here all you want regarding Fall River as much as you desire.

Are you actually here for informaiton about the court case or just to be witness to online theatrics (that goes for all of us, me included!)?
    Last edited by floydwebb; 4/13/2008 8:59am at .

Posted On:
    4/13/2008 12:28pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dude, most respectfully, The Case is the relevant issue here. You are free to talk about Fall River all you like, if that is what you wish. As far as I am concerned this is about the court case. I will limit my discussion and comments to the actual case itself.

So feel free to express your feelings here all you want regarding Fall River as much as you desire.

Are you actually here for informaiton about the court case or just to be witness to online theatrics (that goes for all of us, me included!)?
    dsimon writes:

Floyd I don't know where the case stops and the theatrics begin but when Creedon spelled sensabilities sense abilites that was the apex of hillarity!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/13/2008 1:35pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dsimon I am trying to be serious, stop making me laugh, dammit...:headbang:

So now you have made me have to fess up and reveal something I never revealed before.
    I used to walk Dante's lion while I was supposed to be at the Math tutor back in 1967.
    I never said anyhting because my mom never knew I only went to the tutor twice in 3 months. I was there for that tabloid photo shoot one evening. Forgive me mom, I aced the tests anyway.
    Last edited by floydwebb; 4/13/2008 9:06pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/13/2008 11:15pm

Style: muay thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow! I haven't been here for awhile as my computer broke and I couldn't replace it quickly but wow. I am glad things worked for you Floyd. After all the blustery talk and cockamamie tripe spilled out in the first thread, I am enheartened that reality was and is being driven home to some folks. I can't wait to see this film.

Posted On:
    4/13/2008 11:50pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dsimon I am trying to be serious, stop making me laugh, dammit...:headbang:

So now you have made me have to fess up and reveal something I never revealed before.
    I used to walk Dante's lion while I was supposed to be at the Math tutor back in 1967.
    I never said anyhting because my mom never knew I only went to the tutor twice in 3 months. I was there for that tabloid photo shoot one evening. Forgive me mom, I aced the tests anyway.

Haha nice!