221416 Bullies, 3808 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,871 to 1,880 of 6778
Page 188 of 678 FirstFirst ... 88138178184185186187188 189190191192198238288 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    5/08/2009 2:01pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by johnpatricio View Post
    Hey Lob Creeden. I don't have time to responding to all that you said, especially because it's been commented on previously, however I do want to point out that just because I sent Floyd a couple pics, doesn't mean he had to use them. Obviously, if he found them on the wayback machine already, he wouldn't need what I sent. Just because you're full o lies, doesn't mean everyone else always is.
    blah blah blah, I'm commenting off of your own statements. Creeden and The Fall River Black Dragon Fighting Society are wrong at every turn. I think their right, but their approach maybe be a little wacked.

Now your back peddling man. You know countdante.com never had those documents on their. I've go to the wayback machine those flyers are not their.

Your now caught in a lie. Which is it now John did you give them to him. Or did you get paid.

You have a strong vested intrest in this. You either got paid, or you do your best work on your knees.lol Sorry I had to go their.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/08/2009 2:21pm

Style: BDFS

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lob Sing View Post
    blah blah blah, I'm commenting off of your own statements. Creeden and The Fall River Black Dragon Fighting Society are wrong at every turn. I think their right, but their approach maybe be a little wacked.

Now your back peddling man. You know countdante.com never had those documents on their. I've go to the wayback machine those flyers are not their.

Your now caught in a lie. Which is it now John did you give them to him. Or did you get paid.

You have a strong vested intrest in this. You either got paid, or you do your best work on your knees.lol Sorry I had to go their.

I'm sorry you had to go there too idiot.

I don't know every single thing that the wayback machine has or does not have. If he didn't get them from there, then yes, he likely got it from me (I did email them to him), or maybe he downloaded them from my site.

It's not a big mystery or conspiracy, but, those flyers were publicly available at one time, and I'm sure every person, BDFS member and MA that went to those events had one. Floyd has said he interviewed over 40 people. Don't you think that Dante's own students saved souvenirs? I'm sure when you see the film you are going to see **** you didn't even know existed! Who knows where Floyd got what right now... you certainly don't. Those flyers are posted right on my website here http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/countdante/. Big deal!

Most importantly, the flyers you are talking about don't have anything at all to do with this case anyhow. So what's your point? Are you just bored and looking for some moot and irrelevant issue to argue about? Read those transcripts that Floyd posted in his last post here yesterday and then come back and argue about those issues, cause they're the only issues that matter here.
    Last edited by johnpatricio; 5/08/2009 2:25pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/08/2009 10:19pm

Style: Tae Kwon Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So how again is this a Ashida Kim backed project? Because someone said so????

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/08/2009 11:53pm

Style: none

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/09/2009 12:50am

Style: none

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/09/2009 10:28am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dont think someone would have PAID for something that they could have gotten for free off the internet.

Posted On:
    5/09/2009 11:44am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

You guys are not telling the truth, Floyd you got some splanning to do.....

So guy make me laugh these flyers, are not on Countdante.com. But Patricio had them, right buddy. Lets look at them. And I cant wait to hear this exclusive explanation.

So hence your a liar and a thief, who telling half lies and half truths now.
    ha ha ha this is to easy.

These are not on the archive.org, but on the 1bdfs site. Dude you got paid Floyd paid you your busted your lying Patricio and Floyd Webb your credability is at a all time low....
    Attached Images      

Posted On:
    5/09/2009 11:57am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

I'm the guy is Floyd Webb........

So how again is this a Ashida Kim backed project? Because someone said so????
    Well Pieschala stated that Ashida Kim had two sign books for Lovel Deloen who owns the occult bookstore in Chicago. So Floyd Webb could do a screening that the documentary film maker showed up late to.

Whos a Green Dragon Lovel Deleon and Personel friend of Bertrauix. Seems Chris Pieschala is telling the truth..... And Ashida kim is a personal backer of the film, along with Duh Dwyer and Barron Shepperd.....:violent1:

Creedens blog really tears you guys up......And Chris Pieschala

And Barron Shepperd lives a block from Ashida Kim. Hes defenetely a backer of the film. Their all backers......So your OWNED AGAIN FLOYD.

Also your Joey Chiacgo Creedens blog has the IP number of Joey Chiacgo. And that lead to the Jazz Institue Of Chicago were you work Floyd......You talk about Creedens alias.... I think Webb you have several real personalities..

Dont think someone would have PAID for something that they could have gotten for free off the internet.
    I dont know you used the film footage without permission. Thats a thief....

Posted On:
    5/09/2009 12:01pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm sorry you had to go there too idiot.

I don't know every single thing that the wayback machine has or does not have. If he didn't get them from there, then yes, he likely got it from me (I did email them to him), or maybe he downloaded them from my site.

It's not a big mystery or conspiracy, but, those flyers were publicly available at one time, and I'm sure every person, BDFS member and MA that went to those events had one. Floyd has said he interviewed over 40 people. Don't you think that Dante's own students saved souvenirs? I'm sure when you see the film you are going to see **** you didn't even know existed! Who knows where Floyd got what right now... you certainly don't. Those flyers are posted right on my website here http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/countdante/. Big deal!

Most importantly, the flyers you are talking about don't have anything at all to do with this case anyhow. So what's your point? Are you just bored and looking for some moot and irrelevant issue to argue about? Read those transcripts that Floyd posted in his last post here yesterday and then come back and argue about those issues, cause they're the only issues that matter here.
    I have nothing to do with the court case, I'm just saying their was a time that you and William III were close way before Creedens involvement.

But you still went to Floyd and didnt tell William III. If you weren't fighting with him at the time, why betray.

Your mad at creeden because he exposed you.:adios:

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/09/2009 3:49pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dropping all kinds of names is not proof. Now you've mentioned another person's name. Dwyer???? WTF???? You seem to be talking in circles. This is so lame now it has totally gotten absurd. I think you a purposely talking in circles to mislead folks.