223964 Bullies, 4080 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 6778
Page 180 of 678 FirstFirst ... 80130170176177178179180 181182183184190230280 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    4/24/2009 12:30pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsimon3387 View Post
    Chris I will call you later today in the meantime take a look at page 5 and 6 particularly of this link when you have a chance. This is what proceeded the situation where oriental masters started teaching stuff that looked strangely like what Riley was doing in Baltimore after Pai met Riley... Pai was one of a few asian teachers.. Pai was an Ed Parker guy other guys were more traditionally Okinawan.

I will discuss with you as I did Floyd how this has anything to do with Dante's thing though I suspect being that you are a sharp tool in the draw as opposed to a dull one you can see why I had an interest in a movie involving fighting clubs in this country and Dante's influence...

Lob Sing don't look at this trust me.... I will accept an apology from your alias (Lob Sing) and let it go thats the best i can do for you. Otherwise you made this bed you can sleep in it.
    http://www.avengersdantai.net/images...shiHawkins.pdf

Whos using google now HOBBIT :qright5:

Show your stuff if you have any which I doubt.:jerk:

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/24/2009 12:30pm

Style: Ji Do Kwan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsimon3387 View Post
    Chris I will call you later today in the meantime take a look at page 5 and 6 particularly of this link when you have a chance. This is what proceeded the situation where oriental masters started teaching stuff that looked strangely like what Riley was doing in Baltimore after Pai met Riley... Pai was one of a few asian teachers.. Pai was an Ed Parker guy other guys were more traditionally Okinawan.

I will discuss with you as I did Floyd how this has anything to do with Dante's thing though I suspect being that you are a sharp tool in the draw as opposed to a dull one you can see why I had an interest in a movie involving fighting clubs in this country and Dante's influence...
    Precisely why I'm posting. I have so much information on this topic & I have been quiet and invisible for too long. There are some who know the truth on things; see the bag of rocks analogy.

It's the truth & integrity that concerns me and by extension those who warp it for their own gain. I've named two so far.

The frauds aren't part of this equation, Yet they keep making waves.

Posted On:
    4/24/2009 12:40pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am not black Billy
    Thats right your not. Your worse.

This is fun I should be leaving the house but my sadistic side is enjoying this too much
    Me to Hobbit I'll be gentle on you and the rest of the Shire,lol

Resorting to threats is a obvious desperate measure
    What threats the Creeden fuckem up waza. Meaning you Tae Kwon Do guys like to kick, but they learned to fight in a phone both. Your style doesnt work when you chest to chest.
    Last edited by Lob Sing; 4/24/2009 12:43pm at .

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/24/2009 1:56pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Judo/BJJ/MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow. I just read this entire thread. It took a long time. Very entertaining.

Can't wait to see the movie Floyd! Good on ya for pushing forward against the resistance of the ignorant.

I can't believe any is still bothering to engage with Lob Sing, or any of the other previous incarnations of the paranoid and borderline psychotic FR poster (s). Seriously, the claims made are so ridiculous, so packed with ad hominems, and so packed with the worst sorts of sophistry and circular logic, that they act as their own rebuttals.

I recommend completely and utterly ignoring them.

Thanks for the fun!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/24/2009 2:43pm

Style: BDFS

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lob Sing View Post
    Were does it say first use 1968, your saying that.:new_tomat
    Also the trademarked BDFS was never trademarked by Keehan. So your a lair now and you've always been a liar.
    I never said it was trademarked by Keehan you liar. I never named any names at all. I said it was First Used in 1968. Here, once again is the proof. This is the original trademark that got canceled. First Use 1968.

Word Mark BLACK DRAGON FIGHTING SOCIETY
    Goods and Services (CANCELLED) IC 041. US 100 101 107. G & S: Martial Arts Education. FIRST USE: 19680828. FIRST USE IN COMMERCE: 19680828
    Mark Drawing Code (3) DESIGN PLUS WORDS, LETTERS, AND/OR NUMBERS
    Design Search Code 04.05.01 - Dragons; Griffons
    26.11.21 - Rectangles that are completely or partially shaded
    Serial Number 75562925
    Filing Date October 2, 1998
    Current Filing Basis 1A
    Original Filing Basis 1A
    Published for Opposition December 21, 1999
    Registration Number 2328424
    Registration Date March 14, 2000
    Owner (REGISTRANT) Aguiar, William V. INDIVIDUAL UNITED STATES P.O. Box 3399 Fall River MASSACHUSETTS 02722
    Attorney of Record RICHARD W PETROCELLI
    Disclaimer NO CLAIM IS MADE TO THE EXCLUSIVE RIGHT TO USE "FIGHTING SOCIETY" APART FROM THE MARK AS SHOWN
    Type of Mark SERVICE MARK
    Register PRINCIPAL
    Live/Dead Indicator DEAD
    Cancellation Date December 16, 2006

Hes the owner thats it, it isn't fraudulent. You just dont get it. He has a lawyer now and and she put it up. And added the Black Dragon fighting Society as an entity against Webb. I think the lawyer would tell him that it was fraudulent.:5eek:
    And once again the person who likes to call everybody liar, lies. This trademark was filed for in April 2007 before Aguiar got a lawyer.

Thats the book dumbass. The BDFS wasn't made until 1970. Its wasn't trademarked until 2000.
    Dumbass, First Use means the first time the name was used. It doesn't mean the first time it was trademarked. The book was published in 1968 and it had the name BDFS right on the cover.... which means the BDFS name was first used in 1968, just like the trademark I posted above says.

Do you know how much trouble your getting into using his trademark.
    Do you know how much trouble Bill is getting into lying about the trademark which was obtained under false presences?

I would say this to you John. This isn't over at all and you should go run and hide. The noose around your throat is getting smaller by the day. And the funny thing is you dont know it.

Just some friendly advise which you should take.
    You said the same thing about Asshida and Barron. You need to use better rope.

Personally, I'm looking forward to lawsuit. That would give the opportunity to bring Aguiar's illegally obtained trademark to the attention of the judge and maybe even the chance to present my slander case.

But I'm not speaking for Creeden, you seem to want to destroy your friend. God man were is your mind.:5sigh:
    He's not my friend anymore... remember.

On another note, this exchange cracks me up:
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsimon View Post
    Jawney is not stupid.
    We will see wont we
    OK. I'll give Lob Sing this one without argument. Jawney is stupid. You win on that one Lob.
    Last edited by johnpatricio; 4/24/2009 2:46pm at .

Posted On:
    4/24/2009 8:50pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by johnpatricio View Post
    I never said it was trademarked by Keehan you liar. I never named any names at all. I said it was First Used in 1968. Here, once again is the proof. This is the original trademark that got canceled. First Use 1968.

Goods and Services (CANCELLED) IC 041. US 100 101 107. G & S: Martial Arts Education. FIRST USE: 19680828. FIRST USE IN COMMERCE: 19680828
    Serial Number 75562925
    Current Filing Basis 1A
    Original Filing Basis 1A
    Owner (REGISTRANT) Aguiar, William V. INDIVIDUAL UNITED STATES P.O. Box 3399 Fall River MASSACHUSETTS 02722
    Disclaimer NO CLAIM IS MADE TO THE EXCLUSIVE RIGHT TO USE "FIGHTING SOCIETY" APART FROM THE MARK AS SHOWN
    Register PRINCIPAL
    Live/Dead Indicator DEAD

And once again the person who likes to call everybody liar, lies. This trademark was filed for in April 2007 before Aguiar got a lawyer.

Dumbass, First Use means the first time the name was used. It doesn't mean the first time it was trademarked. The book was published in 1968 and it had the name BDFS right on the cover.... which means the BDFS name was first used in 1968, just like the trademark I posted above says.

Do you know how much trouble Bill is getting into lying about the trademark which was obtained under false presences?

Personally, I'm looking forward to lawsuit. That would give the opportunity to bring Aguiar's illegally obtained trademark to the attention of the judge and maybe even the chance to present my slander case.

He's not my friend anymore... remember.

On another note, this exchange cracks me up:

OK. I'll give Lob Sing this one without argument. Jawney is stupid. You win on that one Lob.
    Isn't that a hoot haha. Yeah I think its Bill at this point. BTWW if I am wrong I apologize. But it is obviously Bill or jawney.

Posted On:
    4/24/2009 8:53pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ma_guy View Post
    Precisely why I'm posting. I have so much information on this topic & I have been quiet and invisible for too long. There are some who know the truth on things; see the bag of rocks analogy.

It's the truth & integrity that concerns me and by extension those who warp it for their own gain. I've named two so far.

Chris I know you have a family it is around 7ish my time. If you are around pm or respond to thread, but I know this is "family time" so I may have to catch up to you tomorrow. Had to catch up on some winks!

Posted On:
    4/24/2009 8:58pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Whos using google now HOBBIT :qright5:

Show your stuff if you have any which I doubt.:jerk:
    please be wearing the red lipstick, tight dress and heels when I get home.

Thank you. And bitch your head was not flat enough for my beer last time... that could be a propblem.

Posted On:
    4/24/2009 9:03pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dummy View Post
    Wow. I just read this entire thread. It took a long time. Very entertaining.

Can't wait to see the movie Floyd! Good on ya for pushing forward against the resistance of the ignorant.

I can't believe any is still bothering to engage with Lob Sing, or any of the other previous incarnations of the paranoid and borderline psychotic FR poster (s). Seriously, the claims made are so ridiculous, so packed with ad hominems, and so packed with the worst sorts of sophistry and circular logic, that they act as their own rebuttals.

I recommend completely and utterly ignoring them.

Thanks for the fun!
    Hey Dummy!! your a local guy also? Who are you with in Oakland? Some of the guys in my class here in China town (San Francisco old chinatown) do some MA work in Oakland.

This thread is too much fun. Besides its nice to get some info out about some of the guys who made things happen back in the day. Lob is a good foil in that respect and with a little information management of sorts and a lot of respect when opening up some doors that have not been opened for a while... a lot of good could come to this part of history

Posted On:
    4/25/2009 9:17am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Serial Number 75562925
    Current Filing Basis 1A
    Original Filing Basis 1A
    Register PRINCIPAL
    Live/Dead Indicator DEAD
    OK wheres its say first use, Your trying to quote copyright law, not trademark law.

OK I do a book, and then I copyright it, ya follow. Its copyrighted. But none of the symbols and characters are trademarked different. Hence you loose.

You dint need to be a lawyer to figure that out, read up 5 years freshman. Also Floyd's lawyers would have fought it if it wasn't legit, they DIDN'T. SO YOU MAKE YOURSELF TO LOOK STUPID JOHN.:gay:

STILL DOESN'T MEAN HE DOESN'T OWN IT. THIS IS GETTING TO EASY.

Dumb ass, First Use means the first time the name was used. It doesn't mean the first time it was trademarked. The book was published in 1968 and it had the name BDFS right on the cover.... which means the BDFS name was first used in 1968
    Agreed first use for the copyright, not the Trademark.

Do you know how much trouble your getting yourself into using his trademark. Call Floyd hell tell you that its Billy's, end of story.

Hey man personal jurisdiction, but remember that it was let go without prejudice. But that video from Marty Cale and and Ashida Kim is all Billy needed to bring them back.

And tie it to Webb from his Nashville post hes done.

Jawney is stupid
    Its funny he did expose you all, You too John. Its funny you talked to Webb without telling Billy. LOSER.

Besides its nice to get some info out about some of the guys who made things happen back in the day.
    That wont happen again.

It's the truth & integrity that concerns me and by extension those who warp it for their own gain. I've named two so far
    Also add the HOBBITsimon from the shire.

borderline psychotic FR poster
    I'm from Florida

Yes they do Chris. We got the Hobbitsimon. Wanting us to hear him from the shire.

John was was once a great friend to Billy, who moves cross country to make sure when he betrays he wont get slapped,hahahahah

propblem.
    Spelling Simon from the Shire, or did your feet get in the way of that one.

please be wearing the red lipstick, tight dress and heels when I get home
    You know I got girls for you, but when they see your feet. They would definitely run. I could get you an Orc, But that would be Patricio he would look pretty in red lip stick.