223758 Bullies, 3683 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,771 to 1,780 of 6778
Page 178 of 678 FirstFirst ... 78128168174175176177178 179180181182188228278 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/23/2009 2:45pm

Style: BDFS

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Creepden, You asked for proof that Aguiar lied when he got his latest trademark... here is your proof. The trademark says the First Use was in 2000, but we all know the First Use was really 1968.

You keep threatening a lawsuit over this trademark, but I think we both know that would be a very bad idea. Do you realize how much trouble Aguiar could get into for lying about a trademark? I'm guessing five years minimum in federal prison.

Now, I showed you my "proof", but I still haven't seen yours that I made $7,500. Where is the proof of that? See, I can provide "proof" because I don't lie about ****. Can you do the same?

Word Mark BLACK DRAGON FIGHTING SOCIETY
    Goods and Services IC 041. US 100 101 107. G & S: Martial arts instruction; Operating of martial arts' schools. FIRST USE: 20000314. FIRST USE IN COMMERCE: 20000314
    Standard Characters Claimed
    Mark Drawing Code (4) STANDARD CHARACTER MARK
    Serial Number 77167721
    Filing Date April 27, 2007
    Current Filing Basis 1A
    Original Filing Basis 1A
    Published for Opposition August 12, 2008
    Registration Number 3523158
    Registration Date October 28, 2008
    Owner (REGISTRANT) Aguiar, William V. INDIVIDUAL UNITED STATES 630 MAPLE ST. Fall River MASSACHUSETTS 02720
    Disclaimer NO CLAIM IS MADE TO THE EXCLUSIVE RIGHT TO USE "FIGHTING SOCIETY" APART FROM THE MARK AS SHOWN
    Type of Mark SERVICE MARK
    Register PRINCIPAL
    Live/Dead Indicator LIVE

Posted On:
    4/23/2009 2:48pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ma_guy View Post
    Ok now you gotta call me!
    "Guys like Jope Lewis? Chuck Norris? Lets just say that Riley'S innovations gave them the opportunity to develop their game in a way that they could never have without them."

I may have something for you maybe not but if my guess is right you want to know!

I'll PM you my number.
    Lets put it this way: remember what Lewis used to do to guys? It was that untelegraphed mule kick that would often send people into the stands and seperate people from their rib cage... Prior to guys fighting from the side the only type of sidekick one could do was a traditional side kick which is limited... to say the least... at least Okinawan karate it is. Also the traditional backfist in Okinawan stuff is from the top down.... guys started to use the backfist (like Norris) at a side angle and suddenly you had the equivalent of a jab coming at you to set up your reverse technique and or kick.

Ill check pM, basically to know what time zone you guys are in haha. Being a new yorker living out here in sanfrancisco... lets just say I screw up my times if i don't think it through.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/23/2009 3:04pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Darrel, you and I are neighbors.

Posted On:
    4/23/2009 4:24pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by johnpatricio View Post
    Darrel, you and I are neighbors.
    Where are you? I am pretty much in the middle of the city literally near the pan handle.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/23/2009 5:30pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsimon3387 View Post
    Where are you? I am pretty much in the middle of the city literally near the pan handle.
    I'm right next door to Berkeley.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/24/2009 7:56am

Style: Ji Do Kwan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Lets put it this way: remember what Lewis used to do to guys? It was that untelegraphed mule kick that would often send people into the stands and seperate people from their rib cage... Prior to guys fighting from the side the only type of sidekick one could do was a traditional side kick which is limited... to say the least... at least Okinawan karate it is. Also the traditional backfist in Okinawan stuff is from the top down.... guys started to use the backfist (like Norris) at a side angle and suddenly you had the equivalent of a jab coming at you to set up your reverse technique and or kick.

Ill check pM, basically to know what time zone you guys are in haha. Being a new yorker living out here in sanfrancisco... lets just say I screw up my times if i don't think it through.
    Well obviously I'm in Chicago so it's CST.

I know of Joe Lewis by that I mean by reputation. I will also agree he wasn't just tough but he was very good fighter. I have a lot of respect for him as a martial artist.

I'd like to build on your point is I may. This is was I was taught self defense. This is a horrible way to explain it; again why you need a qualified instructor to teach it. It breaks back down to 3 ranges leg range, arm range and circular range or as John called referenced it "in a phone booth".

I like the analogy that by Jackie Chan "it's like dancing". Opponents move!

The bouncing you see sport TKD guys do is so that we can quickly change which hip is chambered (left / right) as not to telegraph the kick. They also do hours of drills to switch legs back and forth VERY quickly. The shoulders straight style punches are to keep people in kicking range.

Myself though I am very traditional Ji Do Kwan teach that style of sport sparring purposes and maintain WTF standards. But my real instruction is to start from the "ready stance" or "just stand there". Bouncing is a waste of energy, a simple step forward does the same thing. (More detail on that via class :) ). Depending on skill level, I may fatigue the student first or include more than one attacker or both.

Second you have middle range, Joe Lewis really added to value here. This is where the chambered shoulders work well and many boxing arm punches are most effective. but that is in the ring. For me that is Hap Ki Do Range; and usually where it ends. More circular movements, Broken bones, joints etc .. I really loved Diato Ryu because it refined what I knew of Hap Ki Do it refined movement (where you're standing), incorporated a group dynamic (no such thing as one on one) and my knowledge of small circle techniques. My Sensei would slap you in the head if he heard your breathing rhythm change in practice "too much power". The goal was perfect technique fear and adrenaline & training will give you strength and power. So for me it was refinement of what I knew.

So as John taught technique, speed & power. Ya know maybe on the original BDFS patch the 3 points on the flag mean technique, speed, power and nothing to do with 333 / Crowley and Choronzon ... just a thought.

Finally there's is "up close and personal" range again "phone booth". This is where John stands out in my mind. Much more circular movements & it's time to be nasty before you lose control. (I'm going to leave about the details)

I teach all three what is allowed by sport rules & what you gotta do when "you gotta". Like dancing your opponents move between these ranges and out of them quickly. So and this only comes from PRACTICE, INSTRUCTION & RING TIME. So your body can learn tempo and flow. Again more like dancing.

Then there is the whole psychology of the fight. He'll have friends. You must manage them or you will have bigger problems. But that is a lesson for another day and best taught IN CLASS & SUPERVISED by somebody qualified and with experience.

I think we both can agree sport and street are very different. However training in one will benefit you in the other. This is true even for MMA. They have rules against my best stuff what's left? Harsh language? I called it "homo-erotic" when I was with Floyd just after the camera went off. Looking back I wish it would have still been on because I said it in the spirit of John saying "Karate is for sissies". Fights are over in seconds not 15 minutes of 2 nearly naked athletes fighting to make the other submit to the "mounted position" was my deeper point. What no eye gouging, fish hooking, knees, elbows or biting? "Homo erotic" just came out.

Much of the reasoning behind that thought Bruce Lee wrote about when he talked about Jeet Kune Do. He said things like "strip away the inessentials" & "what you learn is meant to be forgotten" (he meant muscle memory). But Basically both of them were saying the best martial art is the one that works for you so learn from anybody any where you can (save the frauds). At this point in my life one new technique that works for me is priceless.

Finally I don't like ridge hands. Though I know of a Grandmaster Soon Chul Kim who used to take stones from Lake Michigan lay them on the floor and break them with a ridge hand. He told my instructor "you teach me with head, I teach you with (ridge) hand. But if I hurt you hurt." Never took him up on it. Mostly because just about anything you can do with a ridge hand you can do with a knife hand. The key difference being, with a knife hand you can use your thumb to reinforce your knuckles and then there is less chance of injury. So I don't allow students to break with them.

I do teach breaking with the traditional blocks however (I'll let the at home viewers ponder that one).

So I'm going to throw out a shame less self promotion. Anybody who wants to learn some via class or seminar can email me ma_guy"at"hushmail.com ; I show my proof on and off the mat (paperwork) and I'll keep the prices low so anybody who wants can see for themselves. I've offered my phone number many times no calls. So here's an anonymous public email address.

Questions, comments, insults are all welcome.

After thought and a quote from my instructor, when I thought I had something in self defense new that was good: "Wow, that looks good. Would you use that in prison?"

Posted On:
    4/24/2009 9:27am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    although his disrespect for Riley is a bit disturbing
    I dont think it was disrespect. I think what did he do for Keehan. Did Riley train with Keehan. Thousands of people did what makes him so special.

I talked to two guys who you claim to have knew him. They laughed and said " who was he what did he do".

They said hes nothing and " why bring him up to our group talking to him just gave him credibility":5butthead

For example I brought up Riley to show him he does not know as much as he thinks
    I think he knows more than even you. What makes you a credible source of info. You dont know **** outside of D.C.. So keep talking it shows your ignorance.

people would give him credit where it is due!
    Interpretation

He was really weak but he should have had more people like him, wahhh wahhh.

Riley changed the way Okinawan stylists and many others fight from the basic front legged
    Thought he was a Tae Kwon Do black belt, this puzzles me. Okinawa is not in Korea.

To truly understand the magnitude of his work look at Jawney's blogg and the picture of Triase (with the other guy) notice the orientation of his punching hand? People used to fight with the shoulders squared, left hand down right fist chambered at the hip. Nobody could attack with anything but a front kick or a reverse punch! Riley took the shoulders put them at a 45 degree angle, the chambered fist went to the plexis the front hand went to an extended position (back fist from the side). Guys like Jope Lewis? Chuck Norris? Lets just say that Riley'S innovations gave them the opportunity to develop their game in a way that they could never have without them.
    Were is the proof of this? Proof proof, like I've said many times before. You can say it doesn't make it true.

if you fought you fought out of the cat stance! (like Dante's "T").
    The T isn't fought out of a cat stance, its more like Jeet Kun Do power side forward. Once again your wrong your system is weak and so are you.

So your basically saying that Riley a Tae Kwon Do BB. Changed a style of fighting and beat people up with it. And the Okinawans went back to Asia and they changed their style because of him. Dude he would be a star if that was true.

Who did he beat up, name them if he so bad.

Posted On:
    4/24/2009 9:39am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lob Sing View Post
    I dont think it was disrespect. I think what did he do for Keehan. Did Riley train with Keehan. Thousands of people did what makes him so special.

I talked to two guys who you claim to have knew him. They laughed and said " who was he what did he do".

They said hes nothing and " why bring him up to our group talking to him just gave him credibility":5butthead

I think he knows more than even you. What makes you a credible source of info. You dont know **** outside of D.C.. So keep talking it shows your ignorance.

Interpretation

He was really weak but he should have had more people like him, wahhh wahhh.

Thought he was a Tae Kwon Do black belt, this puzzles me. Okinawa is not in Korea.

Were is the proof of this? Proof proof, like I've said many times before. You can say it doesn't make it true.

The T isn't fought out of a cat stance, its more like Jeet Kun Do power side forward. Once again your wrong your system is weak and so are you.

So your basically saying that Riley a Tae Kwon Do BB. Changed a style of fighting and beat people up with it. And the Okinawans went back to Asia and they changed their style because of him. Dude he would be a star if that was true.

Who did he beat up, name them if he so bad.
    Did you read anything posted? Is your reading comprehension that bad? Please... half the **** you wrote was not said by anyone, certainly not me.

Posted On:
    4/24/2009 9:54am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Let me slap Patricio areound a bit.

You asked for proof that Aguiar lied when he got his latest trademark... here is your proof. The trademark says the First Use was in 2000, but we all know the First Use was really 1968.
    Were does it say first use 1968, your saying that.:new_tomat
    Also the trademarked BDFS was never trademarked by Keehan. So your a lair now and you've always been a liar.

Owner (REGISTRANT) Aguiar, William V. INDIVIDUAL UNITED STATES 630 MAPLE ST. Fall River MASSACHUSETTS 02720
    Hes the owner thats it, it isn't fraudulent. You just dont get it. He has a lawyer now and and she put it up. And added the Black Dragon fighting Society as an entity against Webb. I think the lawyer would tell him that it was fraudulent.:5eek:

First Use was really 1968.
    Thats the book dumbass. The BDFS wasn't made until 1970. Its wasn't trademarked until 2000.

Do you realize how much trouble Aguiar could get into for lying about a trademark?
    Do you know how much trouble your getting into using his trademark.

Now, I showed you my "proof", but I still haven't seen yours that I made $7,500. Where is the proof of that?
    I would say this to you John. This isn't over at all and you should go run and hide. The noose around your throat is getting smaller by the day. And the funny thing is you dont know it.

Just some friendly advise which you should take.

And their a grandmaster of the BDFS in Chicago
    Who would that be John you. You wheel chair fu isn't that strong.

I'm guessing five years minimum in federal prison.
    For you John it wheel chair accessible in prison, they give you a nice toilet with a window seat.

But I'm not speaking for Creeden, you seem to want to destroy your friend. God man were is your mind.:5sigh:

Posted On:
    4/24/2009 9:57am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Did you read anything posted? Is your reading comprehension that bad? Please... half the **** you wrote was not said by anyone, certainly not me.
    :bssign:

You did say all that **** it was quoted by you, you jst took out everything you said. Your a fraud like the rest twisting things for your own benefit.:cya: