233346 Bullies, 3650 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,731 to 1,740 of 6778
Page 174 of 678 FirstFirst ... 74124164170171172173174 175176177178184224274674 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    4/14/2009 11:32am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have a question?

Why was Keehan thrown out the USKA.

http://www.suncoastkarate.com/Grandm...as.htm#society

I looked into Trias organisation. His so called hall of Champions makes no mention of Keehan.

Also why wasnt Phil Koppel given the Mid West, he was more defined in Shori Goju.

The Trias International Elite Society exemplifies the true karate ethics and spirit of its founder and is made up of the
    following most elite and finest competitors in the world: Robert A. Trias (founder and director), James Kennedy, Roberta
    Jane Trias Kelley, James Jones, Melvin Wise, John Pachivas, Algene Carulia, Ross Scott, Artis Simmons, James Harrison,
    Dirk Mosig, Randy Webb
    , Robert Bowles, Victor Moore, Janet Walgren, Jay Garrett, Larry Davenport, Pete Rabino, Glen
    Keeney, Robert Yarnell, William Wallace, Kathy Sullivan Morrica, Michael Awad, Dale Benson, James Cook, Barbara Niggle,
    Herb Johnson, Tokey Hill, Woodrow Fairbanks, Ronald White, Ridgely Abele, Edward Bethea, Michael Izatt, Steve Perry,
    Joanne Barnes, John Venson, Lori Clapper, Lee Kittell, Gary Purdue, Andrew Horne, Ronald McNair (Challenger disaster
    Astronaut), Thomas Pisut, and John Linebarger
    He just not their, why. Because of the racism thing.:flipando:

Posted On:
    4/14/2009 12:57pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by itsonlyascratch View Post
    I love this thread. It has got to be one of the most entertaining in the forums. Posting about and linking to blogs where people admit to knowledge of bombings, bank heists, forged documents, Asshat Kim, etc....Come on guys, what is there NOT to love? LOL What really makes this entertaining to me, is when I was about 8 or 9 years old (can't exactly remember-it WAS around 40 years ago) I actually saw the BDFS advertisement in one of my comic books. Damn, I wish I still had that stupid card and pamphlet/book I received in the mail (I believe the S & H was the most expensive part). I mowed my neighbor's lawn for a month because of that stupid ad...hahaha

Please keep up the posts. Just look at the number of views this thread is receiving. Thanks again for the entertainment !
    well!!! I will have you know I take my self very seriously sir! I am a legend in my own mind and my captian video card is current so please please send the decoder ring at once!

I second this attitude it is the best way to approach this train wreck of a thread. What is so spectacular is that the wreck has occured... Falls River went down and seems blissfully unaware of it. Their attempts to sabatoge the film make for great comic relief though no doubt.

Posted On:
    4/14/2009 1:00pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Verne_Gilbert View Post
    This is continuing to be a ridiculous conversation. It gets worse as the days go by.
    Everyone here has their own opinions and agenda. So be it. Neither side will be able to persuade the other. So what's the point.

The law suit will eventually be settled.
    Floyd will make his film the way he wants to.
    Because of their position Fall Rivers will most likely not be a part of it.
    I will buy a copy.
    Maybe I will get to meet some of you in person.
    Life will be good.
    what you do not realize is that when Billy saw the writing on the wall him Timmy Jawney and the rest of the gang built an autobot and went back in time and when that proved futile they realized the bot (after milk and cookies) 0n this site. That bot is known as "Lob Sing" and is a combo of Jawney Billy and phoinetical laws of spellin' that apply in Falls River. It is automatic and will not stop until this thread termninates and or the film is made.

Posted On:
    4/14/2009 7:05pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    dare easter bunny:

Me an timmy billy an matty we been real good and all... we even have a new frien called chris. Matty and Timmy's mom's baked us cookies on account of our goodness and all....She says when we pass a spellin test shes gonna make a cake too.

Wes askin you to make a sure that Floyds movie tanks... he aint gots a right to talk about our Dante dance a death! it aint his! it belongs to us we gots pictures and all kinda a fancy documents to prove it.. is true! That nasty floyd snuck in our clubhouse when Matty's mom was vacumin and took our dante kata secret decoda ring and secret code transcription book!

Please believe us peta cotantail and don't bring Floyd nothin for Easster! Talk to his mom ant tell her not to bake him no cookies and all!

Sincerely

The gang at Falls River

Posted On:
    4/15/2009 8:44am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That nasty Floyd snuck in our clubhouse when Matty's mom was vacuuming and took our Dante Kata secret decoda ring and secret code transcription book!
    Dude thats so funny.

after milk and cookies
    COOKIES:biggrin:

I take my self very seriously sir! I am a legend in my own mind and my captian video card is current so please please send the decoder ring at once
    I got a decoder ring. A really nice one too. You would love to see mine.

She says when we pass a spellin test shes gonna make a cake too.
    For real, can I be in your club. Your a literary genius you have must plenty of cake in your club house. :biggrin:

Posted On:
    4/15/2009 2:30pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I
    For real, can I be in your club. Your a literary genius you have must plenty of cake in your club house. :biggrin:[/quote]

I am a literary genius compared to falls river I spose! thank you thank you... For my next prject I will be makin a movie about Ashida Kim... man of mystery and intrigue

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/15/2009 9:06pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: n/a

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    hey guys

Posted On:
    4/16/2009 8:36am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Japanese Martial Arts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I stumbled upon Bullshido while I was looking for some guys I used to train with years ago. In my humble opinion, it is one of, if not THE best sites pertaining to Martial Arts on the net. I believe everyone involved in exposing these scam artists is doing a great service. Some of these "schools" couldn't look and sound any more ridiculous if they tried. I thought many of them might be spoofs, but my God...people actually eat that crap up! And PAY for it!

Which brings up the whole Count Dante and "Dance of Death", etc....I may be out of line here, but it sounds to me like he had some martial arts background and started a school and built up on it while putting out a lot of B.S to make money.

I'm not saying his talents were B.S., but more than likely, he was just one mean bad-ass in a fight. I know a lot of guys that have never taken any kind of martial arts, boxing, etc. that can just plain beat the hell out of those that have. A natural proclivity for fighting is the most important ability needed in a bad situation. From what people have posted that knew him, it sounds like his top students were kind of the same.

P.S. Is Asshat Kim for real? Or does he post the YouTube vids and his website as a joke? It is so freaking hilarious that I just can't believe he truly believes himself....

Again, thanks for the entertainment.

Posted On:
    4/16/2009 12:28pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

It keeps on getting better and better

I am a literary genius compared to falls river I spose
    No not really, you seem to think that your smart. But Fall River continues to smack you guys around from Jawneys tree house. Creedens illiterate about using proper english. But its "suppose" donkey.:jihad1:

For my next prject I will be makin a movie about Ashida Kim.
    No Floyd Webb is, and if you get in his way. He'll slander you and call you a fraud and liar.

That bot is known as "Lob Sing" and is a combo of Jawney Billy and phoinetical laws of spellin' that apply in Falls River
    I would throw in with them, at least there real. Their not the frauds here you are and your merry band of misfits.

P.S.

It seem when that you guys wont ask the questions.

Were are their BLACK DRAGON FIGHTING SOCIETY CERTIFICATES. It seems that Creedens argument has merit. These guys really dont have credentials in the Black Dragon fighting Society, wow. Their all frauds for real.

You know Mr Webb you are a cheat and a liar. I would bet my balls that you are backed financially by Radford Davis. You prove that you have no literary credentials. You should have some personal ethics, but I bet you don't.

It seems that you want everything for free, you came to Fall River and you got smacked around.

Would you be mad if they used your movie for advertisement, think about it Mr Webb. You screwed with something that isn't yours.

Also why didn't you fight personal jurisdiction? Unless you had different motives. And who is really pushing your buttons.

When Radford Davis drinks a glass of water, can you speak. It seem more and more evident that you take orders from him.

hey guys
    Hi I think your name is Kenny your John Patricios brother. I remember the Fall River Family Reunion thread. Can you shed some light on the Billy John Patricio situation.

I dont know if its a bitter subject for you so keep it clean please.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/16/2009 6:59pm

Style: BDFS

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lob Sing View Post
    Hi I think your name is Kenny your John Patricios brother.
    You know that is Ken you fucking lousy liar.

I think (99.9% sure) you are William Valentine Aguiar the turd. You're the only person I know (19 yrs) who writes the way you do, spells the way you do and says the things you do.

I'd love to see the Judge hook you up to a lie detector and ask you about this forum. I'd also love if one of the site admins would give me your IP.

I remember the Fall River Family Reunion thread.
    Of course you do. I'm pretty sure you were the one to get my brothers lather up in the first place. You must've laughed your ass of when he brought all that private **** public.

Can you shed some light on the Billy John Patricio situation.
    Here you go again. That last argument ended too soon, so find something else to get us arguing about in public. You are fucked up!

My brother has said he wants to remain neutral on this. That means he should remain silent on it.

I dont know if its a bitter subject for you so keep it clean please.
    "Keep it clean" you wingnut? What would Ken have to be bitter over? Neutral means neutral.

He should be bitter over that counterfeit sex offender ID you posted in your blog. I don't know if he is or not, but I AM. That's why I have decided to bring it to the attention of the Police. You want to stir up ****, we'll stir up **** together. You have yourself to thank, it's your **** recipe.
    Last edited by johnpatricio; 4/16/2009 7:06pm at .