224643 Bullies, 4046 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,721 to 1,730 of 6778
Page 173 of 678 FirstFirst ... 73123163169170171172173 174175176177183223273673 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. ma_guy is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    761

    Posted On:
    4/14/2009 12:57am


     Style: Ji Do Kwan

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by mschremp View Post
    OK, I have a question for Chris. There is no disrespect intended here. I sent you a PM a couple of days ago so you know what my background is and why I am interested in this subject. I have followed your post's on this thread and I must say that I am a bit confused. On one hand you talk about helping Floyd with the movie and how much this whole court case pisses you off. You go on to say that you hope Floyd makes tons of money from this project. It also sounds like you have a very good, respectful relationship with Floyd. You talk about how their are some in Fall River you like and some you dont like so much. You even go on to say that John the 3rd is a pain in the butt and you have no use for Billy. Then you turn around and defend Billy and Creeden. I might have misunderstood and if I did I apologize. However in my opinion we wouldn't even be here if it wasn't for Billy or Creeden. Just a little confused and trying to grasp what is happening.

    Mike S
    Pulled by request sorry.
    Last edited by ma_guy; 4/14/2009 1:21am at .
      #1721
  2. johnpatricio is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    East Bay, CA
    Posts
    907

    Posted On:
    4/14/2009 2:00am


     Style: BDFS

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ma_guy View Post
    Yet you're still a nobody Patricio.

    And you missed the bigger point. Every time you bash me. You mention me, and that's just one more curious student knocking at my door. It's also John Keehan Marketing 101; bad press is the best press.
    1. How can you say I'm a nobody when you don't know anything about me? I am a published, professional writer. Where I come from that's a somebody.

    2. You really must have me confused with someone else cause I never bashed you until you bashed me first. I really do not understand your animosity towards me at all.

    3. More press... I hope so. I am really looking forward to this films release and even prepaid for my DVD copy months ago.

    Lastly, I really think you need to ask Floyd who I am, because you are attacking someone who has been on his side since the beginning. It's ridiculous! Me and my friends are the same people who will be paying to go see this film.

    Are you really pals with Floyd or are you just trying to sabotage his film by alienating the people who are supporting him??? We're on the same side here!
      #1722
  3. floydwebb is offline
    floydwebb's Avatar

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    827

    Posted On:
    4/14/2009 3:43am


     Style: none

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hello everyone, it has been a long time since my last post.

    I speak for myself in my own name. There are no other spokesmen for my film. I have no problem with anyone on Bullshido. But, I have no tolerance for ignorance and braggadocio. Everyone has their own version of the truth and I am trying to decipher, sift and peel away the layers of lies to get to the truth.

    As you all can see this is no easy task. I am making a film. I could care less about people's 40 year old rivalries in relation to the total context of the film I am making.

    I have tried to treat everyone with respect toward their person and maintain confidentiality. I will continue to do so. Most people here have show me the same courtesies. I appreciate it immensely.

    I thank everyone who has been of help. To those who have tried to be a hindrance, it is not working. The film will be completed in spite of any obstacles set before me. If ever you have any questions or concerns, you are always free to email me at fwebb@itutu.com. I will always reply to you ASAP.
      #1723
  4. itsonlyascratch is offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    8

    Posted On:
    4/14/2009 3:50am

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Japanese Martial Arts

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I love this thread. It has got to be one of the most entertaining in the forums. Posting about and linking to blogs where people admit to knowledge of bombings, bank heists, forged documents, Asshat Kim, etc....Come on guys, what is there NOT to love? LOL What really makes this entertaining to me, is when I was about 8 or 9 years old (can't exactly remember-it WAS around 40 years ago) I actually saw the BDFS advertisement in one of my comic books. Damn, I wish I still had that stupid card and pamphlet/book I received in the mail (I believe the S & H was the most expensive part). I mowed my neighbor's lawn for a month because of that stupid ad...hahaha

    Please keep up the posts. Just look at the number of views this thread is receiving. Thanks again for the entertainment !
      #1724
  5. wascal is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    66

    Posted On:
    4/14/2009 7:53am

    Bullshido Newbie
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ma_guy View Post
    Yet you're still a nobody Patricio.

    And you missed the bigger point. Every time you bash me. You mention me, and that's just one more curious student knocking at my door. It's also John Keehan Marketing 101; bad press is the best press.

    I wouldn't be surprised if you and all your little buddies are still talking years later. Keep bashing me, Floyd gets advertising for his film and my name gets more curious. Why do you think I set out to ruffle feathers?

    And to little Ms. Sally Wets Her Pants chiming in on Desert Storm. Keep talking you're funny. Completely clueless but funny.

    See you missed a chance to ask me the real question.
    "What's going on with the film?" or a chance to hear "The goods on the Fall River guys".
    Or just get me talking about the interesting stuff that probably wont make it into the film. Did I not say "call me" "get my number from Floyd" ?

    Now I ain't telling you.

    Geez, Creeden the 3rd AND Floyd do agreed on one thing; this place definitly is BULL-shi-do. Those two agreeing is yet one more sign Jesus is coming back.

    ooooooohhhhh, wow ma guy you're so mysterious. the mystique, the intrigue... it's almost like you're actually SOMEBODY here! can i take one of your faggy ji du kwon classes? thai boxing isn't fun anymore. i want to run around in a gi and call a flabby war veteran with a big mouth "sir" for $25
      #1725
  6. Lob Sing is offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    602

    Posted On:
    4/14/2009 9:05am


     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    This IS to funny

    But, I have no tolerance for ignorance and braggadocio
    In your trailer your the center of the frigging thing, a small child meeting John Keehan a mark in time that you always remembered. Sounds like the story of John Creeden III,lol

    So to call them ignorant, like I said before. "Look in the Mirror":tongue9:

    I could care less about people's 40 year old rivalries in relation to the total context of the film I am making.
    Your going against history buddy, does a documentary filmmaker have ethics? Its a big part Chicago turn their his back on him. And then he goes to Fall River.:new_blowi

    To those who have tried to be a hindrance, it is not working. The film will be completed in spite of any obstacles set before me.
    You keep on saying that. Why are you insecure. Anyone knows that they can,t stop the film.

    I have no relation to Floyd Webb and Bill Aguiar. I say this in all fun.

    I would let you make your film and cut it up and use it for advertisement in a karate school, and claim "fair use" trans formative right. I wouldn't be promoting a documentary. You would be doing the work for me,lol. aND i WOULD GET LAWRENCE LESSING AND ANTHONY FALZONE WHO WOULD REPPRESENT ME AGAINST YOU. I had to say it, funny.

    I really think you need to ask Floyd who I am, because you are attacking someone who has been on his side since the beginning
    He has his own agenda.

    I could care less about, Fall Rivers, Black Dragons new or old, and John Keehan
    See a typical Chicago response, then why are you here dumb ass. Bitter, bitter bitter. And thats the disrespect for a person who made them what they are. You proved Creeden point once again.

    [quote][ prove an un-provable position.
    /QUOTE]

    I bet they can. They have so far, you post no proof in rebuttal, so shut the **** up. Weres their BDFS degrees. Post them this would be all over, but they cant. So Creeden position holds merit. You cant shut him up.

    Keehan was a big part of Midwest martial arts prior to his association with Fall Rivers
    I dont think they have rebutted that at all. But by reading the magazines which everything happens in Fall River, Luigi Difonzo childhoods friend of Aguiar Jr, Taunton Death Matches, a Fall River production.. Didn't Russel Brown from Chicago and Karrem Allah from New Jersey go their. And Allah was in the under card in the thrilla in Manila, you know dumb ass ALI.

    So what angers me is large eco driven people who disseminate half truths and completely untruthful statements to slander the name of good others
    You talking about Fall River right. They would know the truth Creedens father was their a personal friend. You were not, I think Creeden III knows the truth. His father ran the WKF and the BDFS for years you know hes real. I guarantee you one thing when the film drops people are gonna freak.

    The Chicago people were just normal every day folks who had families and just could not jump over a cliff because Keehan did
    No, They sucked off his fame and notoriety and they all had schools. Dwyer, Felkoff and Edgell well not Edgell he was In Keehan school right.

    Until Konsevic died and you all when the way of the dodo, at least thats what the magazines say, or you dont read them because it the truth.
    Last edited by Lob Sing; 4/14/2009 9:09am at . Reason: EDITING
      #1726
  7. Verne_Gilbert is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    597

    Posted On:
    4/14/2009 10:11am


     Style: karate

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is continuing to be a ridiculous conversation. It gets worse as the days go by.
    Everyone here has their own opinions and agenda. So be it. Neither side will be able to persuade the other. So what's the point.


    The law suit will eventually be settled.
    Floyd will make his film the way he wants to.
    Because of their position Fall Rivers will most likely not be a part of it.
    I will buy a copy.
    Maybe I will get to meet some of you in person.
    Life will be good.
      #1727
  8. Lob Sing is offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    602

    Posted On:
    4/14/2009 10:48am


     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is continuing to be a ridiculous conversation
    Maybe because your not winning it.

    The law suit will eventually be settled.
    It will be quite intresting were the chips may fall.

    Because of their position Fall Rivers will most likely not be a part of it.
    The have to be in it, eveything Dante did was their. After 1970.

    Maybe I will get to meet some of you in person.
    Oh that will happen.

    Life will be good.
    Its good now.
      #1728
  9. Verne_Gilbert is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    597

    Posted On:
    4/14/2009 10:58am


     Style: karate

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lob Sing View Post
    Maybe because your not winning it.



    It will be quite intresting were the chips may fall.



    The have to be in it, eveything Dante did was their. After 1970.



    Oh that will happen.






    Its good now.

    OK you win.
      #1729
  10. Lob Sing is offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    602

    Posted On:
    4/14/2009 11:20am


     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Verne_Gilbert View Post
    OK you win.
    Not quite yet Verne. :angel8:
      #1730

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.